Author Topic: Higher doses  (Read 7546 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Higher doses
« on: March 03, 2012, 02:21:47 AM »
I am running 700mg test prop weekly. In addition I take 100mg dbol daily. I went to 150mg daily for the past week, And I tried 200mg a couple of days. Since wednesday I feel very very tired and heavy and very sluggish. Not a good feeling. Not very bloated as one would expect. I am actually fairly lean. I run 50 mcgT3 and 60-80mcg clen daily as well. I settled on 150mg dbol daily as I think 200 made me feel that way. Maybe I am wrong.

Any thoughts? (and please don't start with pathetic stories how you blew up on 25mg a day and no need for 100 retards)

dustin

Re: Higher doses
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:27:46 AM »
I'm like you, bro. That much gear slows me down in every regard.

I hear that GH helps but that's too rich for my blood. I would just lower the doses because of the diminishing returns. Maybe throw in some primobolana amps if you can get them in your neck of the woods. To me it feels like a clean, light version of pharm grade testosterona. I'm betting a healthy dose of that with the dbol you're using would feel pretty good.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:29:20 AM »
I am running 700mg test prop weekly. In addition I take 100mg dbol daily. I went to 150mg daily for the past week, And I tried 200mg a couple of days. Since wednesday I feel very very tired and heavy and very sluggish. Not a good feeling. Not very bloated as one would expect. I am actually fairly lean. I run 50 mcgT3 and 60-80mcg clen daily as well. I settled on 150mg dbol daily as I think 200 made me feel that way. Maybe I am wrong.

Any thoughts? (and please don't start with pathetic stories how you blew up on 25mg a day and no need for 100 retards)

add 30 i.u. of HGH

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 02:30:52 AM »
add 30 i.u. of HGH

Lol...thats another way to slow a man down even further... ;D
?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 02:37:23 AM »
I'm like you, bro. That much gear slows me down in every regard.

I hear that GH helps but that's too rich for my blood. I would just lower the doses because of the diminishing returns. Maybe throw in some primobolana amps if you can get them in your neck of the woods. To me it feels like a clean, light version of pharm grade testosterona. I'm betting a healthy dose of that with the dbol you're using would feel pretty good.
In 3 weeks I will switch to 700 prop... 700 deca and 700dbol ..

dustin

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 02:41:20 AM »
In 3 weeks I will switch to 700 prop... 700 deca and 700dbol ..

LOL are you serious? I would be so pumped I wouldn't even be able to wipe my ass lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 02:48:41 AM »
LOL are you serious? I would be so pumped I wouldn't even be able to wipe my ass lol
I agree ... I want to do this once in my lifetime ... I always thought I have very good genetics and response to drugs. It's just to show Groink that me on 2grams can dwarf him on a whole pharma  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »
I agree ... I want to do this once in my lifetime ... I always thought I have very good genetics and response to drugs. It's just to show Groink that me on 2grams can dwarf him on a whole pharma  ;D

you still putting on weight

from what you claimed after you dieted down

you have put in 50lbs on a month thats incredible
T

dustin

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 02:59:54 AM »
I agree ... I want to do this once in my lifetime ... I always thought I have very good genetics and response to drugs. It's just to show Groink that me on 2grams can dwarf him on a whole pharma  ;D

Ahh, haha... nice. 8)

Yeah, it's fun to really up the dose sometimes. Half of the reason why I inject and lift hard is to show up all the haters too. bb.com was one of the biggest motivations for me EVER... all of the shit talkers and bad advice I used to follow religiously was fuel for the fire.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 03:01:29 AM »
you still putting on weight

from what you claimed after you dieted down

you have put in 50lbs in a month thats incredible
I went from 168 to 210 in 6 weeks .. I will be 225 in 3 weeks. From there who knows but I think I'll go much higher on 2 grams .. It's not confortable trust me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 04:00:37 AM »
Ahh, haha... nice. 8)

Yeah, it's fun to really up the dose sometimes. Half of the reason why I inject and lift hard is to show up all the haters too. bb.com was one of the biggest motivations for me EVER... all of the shit talkers and bad advice I used to follow religiously was fuel for the fire.
My motivation is here in real life. But shittalking on getbig def helps. I need all the motivation to train and eat consistently and take boatloads of dbol  ;D

Everyone is telling me I look sick and tired  ;D

I almost told some girl:"If you were on 1 gram of dbol weekly you'd be too" lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 04:14:33 AM »

Everyone is telling me I look sick and tired  ;D

Like Derek Anthony?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 04:17:01 AM »
Like Derek Anthony?
wow ... this has to be the most inspired..wittiest line ever ... you must be Dave in disguise I swear.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 04:28:08 AM »
just sayin

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 04:33:27 AM »
Are you going to stay on for a while?  I know it wasn't long before you lost all of your gains last time.  I do agree you have good response to hormones (except chest).  Your legs were ripped.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 04:38:33 AM »
Are you going to stay on for a while?  I know it wasn't long before you lost all of your gains last time.  I do agree you have good response to hormones (except chest).  Your legs were ripped.
yes .. I will stay on 2g plus until 245 or so then I will switch to 700 tren 350 test and 300 primo or winny depends... I will be looking like a real bodybuilder by summer. As far as my chest: it's very good actually. You'll see. My arms and delts are very big so in certain poses looks small... I have slightly narrow clavicles.

I don't train legs at all but I do train calves with very high volume. Weirdly enough my thighs are almost as good as they were and all they get is 3 hours of eliptic cardio a week. It goes to show you that training matters little when you take good stuff  ;) ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 04:46:14 AM »
Did you start lean sev? Or got leaner as the weeks went by while on the juice?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 04:52:42 AM »
Did you start lean sev? Or got leaner as the weeks went by while on the juice?
I started out very lean about 7% .. I eat like shit and not that much protein and I am still 8-9% at most. However I feel like eating non stop and I do throughout the day... mixing good meals with bad ones. I basically eat everything I can get my hands on.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 05:24:40 AM »
i would like to see you run 500mg of anadrol and 500mg of d-bol daily

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 05:33:01 AM »
elfs running high doses to weigh a monstrous 200lbs,,

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 05:58:17 AM »

You must be quite the beast. Any pics?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 06:55:48 AM »
You must be quite the beast. Any pics?

he has some from 10 years ago will that do
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 07:18:03 AM »
he has some from 10 years ago will that do

;D ;D ;D ;D

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 07:53:09 AM »
I am not going to knock you for taking such a high dose, I am just curious how the hell you can tolerate it.
D-bol just wrecks me at 50+mg, pumps so bad I can barely move, major lethargy, crushed appetite, etc.
I would love to do a mostly anabolics cycle one day; tons or primo, deca, masteron, and d-bol. I would love it if I could tolerate a heavy dose of anavar, t-bol, and winny to go with it..... would be like an Arnold era abuse cycle. My body really gives me a lot of warning signs everytime I run orals though. I always end up having to quit around week 6 because I get nauseous and lose my appetite. I feel great within 2 days after dropping orals.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »

Sounds like a healthy lifestyle.  ;D  I'd say keep up the hard work, if you're feeling tired, heavy and sluggish, that's just your bodies way of saying, "up the dose".  Just push through the lethargy.  Your body will thank you in the end.  :D