Author Topic: DNP is not bad at all.  (Read 31012 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Re: DNP is not bad at all.
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 03:35:03 AM »
Get a scale

::)

you're right bro, but the thought of accidnelty taking in like 1 gram of it  is scary lol, but you're right im just being a pussy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 03:56:46 AM »
I should have used the "tongue in cheek" emoticon.   

From what I remember, he always seemed to pop up in any thread that had misinformation about dnp

oh yeah, haha. i remember, back in 09 or 2010, any time someone said something negative about DNP there he was, posting in the most condescending and verbally demeaning manner possible.

with regard to the thread: 750mg isn't a lot of dnp. some people can tolerate a lot and the more cycles of it you've run, the more and more you can use and tolerate, i don't know why. my body just seems to piss the stuff out nearly instantly, i get hot a few minute after taking a capsule but then i'm fine hours later. it sucks because it's relatively expensive to buy in capsule form.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »
I'm expecting Conciliator (aka King of DNP knowledge)  to pop up in this thread any second now ....

I wish. I researched his posts extensively. He knows more about DNP than any human being alive on the planet right now. He also completely owns anyone that tries to challenge him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »
lol at you guys believing you are getting real DNP.  Do you know how hard that shit is to handle?  Open a bottle of the DNP powder and within seconds things around you start turning yellow.  I don't see why any lab would want to deal with that shit, then try to crystalize it and capsule it.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 12:17:35 PM »
lol at you guys believing you are getting real DNP.  Do you know how hard that shit is to handle?  Open a bottle of the DNP powder and within seconds things around you start turning yellow.  I don't see why any lab would want to deal with that shit, then try to crystalize it and capsule it.

Who sells fake DNP? I've yet to run into a bunk source of DNP. The two sources I used, the pill did cause horrible yellow stains and I lost a fuck ton of fat in very little time

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »
lol at you guys believing you are getting real DNP.  Do you know how hard that shit is to handle?  Open a bottle of the DNP powder and within seconds things around you start turning yellow.  I don't see why any lab would want to deal with that shit, then try to crystalize it and capsule it.

naw, i have some, it's not too bad because it comes wetted so it's more like a wet mulch type of substance and it doesn't get all over everything until you dry it. stains can come out too with strong cleaning agents provided they don't set into real porous surfaces.

and crystalizing it is just adding baking soda to water then mixing dnp, put it into a container with a desiccant and leave it in the sun/heat lamp. done.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 01:32:35 PM »

Cmon.   When Dan Duchaine first brought this to our attention in 96 or so.  I walked into the local chem supply house and purchased DNP raw, no problem.  (Mind you, at the time said chem house was also selling ethyl ether, bromobenzene, sodium cyanide etc to local pcp/meth cooks no problem either. Shop ended up taking a fall.  But that's a whole other story..) 

Anyhow,   this stuff did not turn everything yellow by merely opening the container.  Sure, if something touched it then yes, you're correct.   

And back then, per DD,  we didn't crystalize it, we just added the filler and capped it up.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:11 PM »
Cmon.   When Dan Duchaine first brought this to our attention in 96 or so.  I walked into the local chem supply house and purchased DNP raw, no problem.  (Mind you, at the time said chem house was also selling ethyl ether, bromobenzene, sodium cyanide etc to local pcp/meth cooks no problem either. Shop ended up taking a fall.  But that's a whole other story..) 

Anyhow,   this stuff did not turn everything yellow by merely opening the container.  Sure, if something touched it then yes, you're correct.   

And back then, per DD,  we didn't crystalize it, we just added the filler and capped it up.   

Fuck I miss those days when you could walk into a store and buy that shit.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 01:35:36 PM »
I don't see why you can't order it.  It's not on any watched list. 

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »
but when i mentioned using it i catch shit for it ::)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »
how damn fat are you guys that run dnp?  i have no personal experienc with it, but sounds like bad shit.  maybe im wrong, but with all the bad stuff you hear,,,,fuck can't you get lean with diet,cardio, and tren?  DNP the only thing i wont fuck with,,,slin, AAS, thats candy,,clen they are tic tacs to me, but DNP,,,fuck that shit,,,,im scared and im not too big and tough to admit it.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »
how damn fat are you guys that run dnp?  i have no personal experienc with it, but sounds like bad shit.  maybe im wrong, but with all the bad stuff you hear,,,,fuck can't you get lean with diet,cardio, and tren?  DNP the only thing i wont fuck with,,,slin, AAS, thats candy,,clen they are tic tacs to me, but DNP,,,fuck that shit,,,,im scared and im not too big and tough to admit it.

Why take Clen (that is very harsh on your heart) or diet naturally if you can take DNP and achieve the same results within 2 weeks instead of 3 months+ ?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »
Geez, and I thought crackheads were bad  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2012, 02:08:13 PM »

got down to about 10% bf with just cardio, hgh and tren. could see veins in my lower abs and had V coming in. ironically i went on DNP and got fatter because i couldn't control my appetite hahah.

it really doesn't matter what BF you use it at, but it does get progressively weaker the more you use DNP.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2012, 05:38:47 PM »
Running 750mg/day of crystal DNP...nothing at all like what everyone demonizes to be. Day 5, should be at peak concentration

A bit hot, nothing intolerable.  Craving carbs, no insomnia, drinking alot of water to fend off dehydration.

Already seeing results I would have seen from a 1-2 month cut.  It's magic

oh god, the side effects are down the road, kind of like with high blood pressure. 

TEAM Nasser

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
Clen is even more dangerous IMO....causes heart necrosis along with the fact that it's in mcgs....if a lab were to accidently drop a clump of it into the solution you could be in big trouble.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »
This debate always ends up with no one changing their mind.
Everyone has to decide for themselves whether or not DNP is dangerous.

I'm in the DNP = safe, clen = bad camp.
I have ran DNP at least once a year, sometimes 3x a year.
I am not a fan of necrosis of heart tissue. Whenever I have posted
that on other forums, I get jumped on saying the study was done on rats,
so it doesn't compared to humans. Idiots.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2012, 10:50:47 PM »
Can't really trust animal research, especially rats

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »
Pretty fat myself. :)

But seriously: 18 months ago I was 315 @ 5'11", and I'm not an offseason pro, so I was fat as all hell. bf% of 50 or close to it. Cut down to 210 without any drugs whatsoever. No roids, no clen, no stimulants at all. Just diet and exercise. For me DNP is a reward to myself for putting in a shitload of hard work the past 18 months. Currently 190 and still dropping. Not interested in seeing abs (PLer), but don't want to die at 55 from being fat.

And no, DNP won't kill me before then. As several others have posted as well: I tried clen and T3 years ago. Never again. Compared to that, DNP is almost benign. Still not something to mess around with, but also not the certain death some (who never tried it) make it out to be.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2012, 08:44:24 AM »
Good job of rewarding yourself by putting that in your body  ::) Seriously you people who this too yourselves have some kind of psychological imbalance.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2012, 08:44:35 AM »
This debate always ends up with no one changing their mind.
Everyone has to decide for themselves whether or not DNP is dangerous.

I'm in the DNP = safe, clen = bad camp.
I have ran DNP at least once a year, sometimes 3x a year.
I am not a fan of necrosis of heart tissue. Whenever I have posted
that on other forums, I get jumped on saying the study was done on rats,
so it doesn't compared to humans. Idiots.

x2

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »
Good job of rewarding yourself by putting that in your body  ::) Seriously you people who this too yourselves have some kind of psychological imbalance.

You're right. I should have done it the old-fashioned way: diet, exercise, test prop, tren, T3.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2012, 09:43:46 AM »
On a more practical note: I can't find any info on this, but has anyone else noticed a decreased effectiveness when consuming dairy, especially milk (yogurt etc. not so much)?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »
On a more practical note: I can't find any info on this, but has anyone else noticed a decreased effectiveness when consuming dairy, especially milk (yogurt etc. not so much)?
Shouldn't be consuming dairy at all my man, shit's terrible for you....

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2012, 10:26:58 AM »
Shouldn't be consuming dairy at all my man, shit's terrible for you....
I seem to produce enough lactase, so no problem there. Pure northern european breeding stock. ;)

But I have noticed far less sides AND far less effectiveness when drinking milk. As in: half as effective, so no minor difference.