Author Topic: DNP is not bad at all.  (Read 31008 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: DNP is not bad at all.
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 11:51:48 AM »
Shouldn't be consuming dairy at all my man, shit's terrible for you....

Ya it'll be the dairy that kills em  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
This debate always ends up with no one changing their mind.
Everyone has to decide for themselves whether or not DNP is dangerous.

I'm in the DNP = safe, clen = bad camp.
I have ran DNP at least once a year, sometimes 3x a year.
I am not a fan of necrosis of heart tissue. Whenever I have posted
that on other forums, I get jumped on saying the study was done on rats,
so it doesn't compared to humans. Idiots.

When you can't convince a heroin addict living under a bridge after his wife left him and took the kids and lost his fortune and now gives head for $10 to fuel his habit that drugs are bad for you how can you convince these guys?

chess315

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »
I dont take dnp but have looked into I agree with the others in low doses it may be one of your safer easier weight loss options imo.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2012, 02:42:59 AM »
Ya it'll be the dairy that kills em  ::)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 09:49:37 AM »
Be cautious with DNP. It is not a joke. We often feel invincible because we know we cam
Shoot massive doses of hormones and we won't die and we just get stronger.

My friend, a up and coming bodybuilder who had just gotten a relatively lucratively supplement contract along with a modeling deal from wilhelmina died from mixing a tiny dose
Of clen with DNP.

He was also on 200 mg tren ace daily, but the 40 mcg clen sure didn't kill him. Be careful. I will never run this shit. You can get down to 5 percent on clen t3 w the right hormones and
Then sub 4 w diuretic. if done right this is the time
Tested way.

Remember , marathon not sprint

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
^ I'm really sorry for your friend but IMHO Clen/T3 stack is a lot more dangerous than a low dose DNP cycle.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2012, 11:11:16 AM »
^ I'm really sorry for your friend but IMHO Clen/T3 stack is a lot more dangerous than a low dose DNP cycle.

I really disagree actually, just from what I have seen and I have seen a lot .

Both are dangerous. However 12.5 mcg t3 40 mcg clen in the Morning is the perfect addition to your coffee.

DNP is a weird drug and there is a reason that of all the pros, top amateurs, fitness models I know on a true friendship level, guys who are totally open w me about their hormo e use, because they know i have zero agendas, have never taken Npp.

But 12.5/40 t3 clen? Year round, pre contest jack that up a few notches .

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »

quoted for truth. Funny how all the bashers have never tried it but those of us who have, are totally fine

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
none of this is healthy, people shouldn't fall into a false sense of confidence just because they don't feel anything wrong with themselves and believe that shooting up 30 times their natural hormonal levels is going to be conducive to a healthy body internally.

the diuretics, and fat loss drugs, are definitely the most dangerous though, and clen being at the top of the list for long term negative health effects.  

it's all subjective though. i would bet money both zyzz and his brother ran the same amounts of clen, zyzz died, but his brother is still trucking, and abusing diuretics and clen like there's no tomorrow. every time someone takes a step, they're playing russian roulette with your life - shit, people die falling in their house all the time hahah

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2012, 12:18:29 PM »
none of this is healthy, people shouldn't fall into a false sense of confidence just because they don't feel anything wrong with themselves and believe that shooting up 30 times their natural hormonal levels is going to be conducive to a healthy body internally.

the diuretics, and fat loss drugs, are definitely the most dangerous though, and clen being at the top of the list for long term negative health effects.  

it's all subjective though. i would bet money both zyzz and his brother ran the same amounts of clen, zyzz died, but his brother is still trucking, and abusing diuretics and clen like there's no tomorrow. every time someone takes a step, they're playing russian roulette with your life - shit, people die falling in their house all the time hahah

^ This

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
sure is confirmation bias in here today

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2012, 01:04:23 AM »
An update to my earlier DNP & dairy comment:

My wife and I have gone through our food and weight logs, and I've experimented the last couple of days, and our conclusion is, that high-lactose dairy (so not cheese) negates a lot of the effects of DNP. We assume it has something to do with the lactose bloat, but not why.

For me, even one dose of full-fat yogurt (150 g) stopped sides within 15 minutes, only to return with a vengeance 6-7 hours later.

One mechanism could be, that lactose bloat causes liquids normally sweated out on DNP to be retained in the cells. If this is the case, then that could be very dangerous, as your temperature could keep rising without a correspondent increase in sweating. Which is what many people assess dosages by.

Just to play it safe, try cutting out all lactose while on DNP. And use whey isolate. Can't hurt, and might keep you safe(r).

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
An update to my earlier DNP & dairy comment:

My wife and I have gone through our food and weight logs, and I've experimented the last couple of days, and our conclusion is, that high-lactose dairy (so not cheese) negates a lot of the effects of DNP. We assume it has something to do with the lactose bloat, but not why.

For me, even one dose of full-fat yogurt (150 g) stopped sides within 15 minutes, only to return with a vengeance 6-7 hours later.

One mechanism could be, that lactose bloat causes liquids normally sweated out on DNP to be retained in the cells. If this is the case, then that could be very dangerous, as your temperature could keep rising without a correspondent increase in sweating. Which is what many people assess dosages by.

Just to play it safe, try cutting out all lactose while on DNP. And use whey isolate. Can't hurt, and might keep you safe(r).

Broscience at it's finest  ::)

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »
I'm buying DNP in a few weeks. Can't wait :D I'll post my results!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »
Broscience at it's finest  ::)
go fuck yourself. This is personal experience from two people who happen to track every variable, every day.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2012, 01:18:43 PM »
I'm buying DNP in a few weeks. Can't wait :D I'll post my results!
choose your cemetery place before  :D
GETBIG!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2012, 01:19:15 PM »
go fuck yourself. This is personal experience from two people who happen to track every variable, every day.

It's also the stupidest fucking thing Ive ever heard and you are full of dogshit. Your retarded advice on dnp can get someone killed so please go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

Have I mentioned how stupid your advice is?

Hope this helps

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »
Pretty sad to see people that are so lazy and pathetic, they would rather take a highly toxic chemical..used originally for explosive manufacturing, than follow a decent diet and do cardio. We already had that clueless kid on here that wound up in the hospital in excruciating agony from his DNP related neuropathy. I hate to say this, but I am kind of looking forward to reading the next self inflicted horror story on here. If people want to be that mindless to take crap like this, then the least they can do is provide me some morbid entertainment with their ridiculous tales of woe. Please.. by all means..take as much DNP as you can... More fun for me !  :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »
Pretty sad to see people that are so lazy and pathetic, they would rather take a highly toxic chemical..used originally for explosive manufacturing, than follow a decent diet and do cardio. We already had that clueless kid on here that wound up in the hospital in excruciating agony from his DNP related neuropathy. I hate to say this, but I am kind of looking forward to reading the next self inflicted horror story on here. If people want to be that mindless to take crap like this, then the least they can do is provide me some morbid entertainment with their ridiculous tales of woe. Please.. by all means..take as much DNP as you can... More fun for me !  :D

Don't worry..according to the mensa members here you can use dairy to stop the sides  ::)

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2012, 02:36:23 PM »
choose your cemetery place before  :D

Haha nah I'll be fine. I will be doing a low dose cycle (200mg/day). Might try 400mg for one day to see how it feels but that's it.

You are so ignorant I'm not gonna waste my time showing you proof of how DNp can be used "safely". Oh btw I know a guy that did 1,2g/day of DNP and didn't have any bad shit happens to him.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »
Don't worry..according to the mensa members here you can use dairy to stop the sides  ::)

Yes, it's quite true... in fact you can swallow an entire bottle of cyanide..and as long as you eat a block of Mozarella cheese with it, you'll be fine. Also, a top bodybuilder told me that Engine Coolant ( It has to be the orange colored one) is a great fat burner. He said you have to only drink 1 cup a day or the sides are rough. Now watch these guys on here go drink 1/2 gallon a day...

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
Your retarded advice on dnp can get someone killed so please go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

Even if I don't agree with his advice, can you tell me why someone not drinking lactose while taking DNP could end up dead? I understand if he said water but lactose...?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »
whats everyones thoughts on running dnp while on aas?

i have about 5 weeks left on test e and am thinking about using some to lean out before starting my test prop/tren ace cycle...id most likely run it at 250mg for 2-3 weeks maybe?

seems this could be a good way to drop some fat and make the tren work that much better when i start :D

chess315

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2012, 06:30:30 PM »
whats everyones thoughts on running dnp while on aas?

i have about 5 weeks left on test e and am thinking about using some to lean out before starting my test prop/tren ace cycle...id most likely run it at 250mg for 2-3 weeks maybe?

seems this could be a good way to drop some fat and make the tren work that much better when i start :D
you run tren and eat sensible you would drop a 1% or so ever week or 2. I would run dnp maybe low dose a 2-3 weeks before then get a rebound effect from it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2012, 06:34:35 PM »

How is DNP toxic? Please cite your claims