Author Topic: DNP is not bad at all.  (Read 31015 times)

Jynx

• Getbig II
DNP is not bad at all.
« on: March 04, 2012, 11:40:10 AM »
Running 750mg/day of crystal DNP...nothing at all like what everyone demonizes to be. Day 5, should be at peak concentration

A bit hot, nothing intolerable.  Craving carbs, no insomnia, drinking alot of water to fend off dehydration.

Already seeing results I would have seen from a 1-2 month cut.  It's magic

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: DNP is not bad at all.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:54:50 AM »
750mgs LOL

You'll soon have bigger problems than fat loss... and then, one day, suddenly, no problem at all ;)

Jynx

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
It's crystal, 750mgs is not that bad.
Only running for 10 days

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:10:54 PM »
ya im sure u know...everythings fine for now dumbass

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:25:15 PM »
I dont understand why being there are plenty other options people trust dealers of DNP

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
You guys run grams of gear, and even gear that is not meant for humans (tren, eq) and say that it's unsafe to run DNP ??? ???

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »
drop it all and now !

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
DNP is fine. Don't be an idiot and it's relatively harmless. Done it 4 or 5 cycles now, running it right niw. 600 mg is tolerable, 800 is overdoing it for me. I can live with 800, but can't look presentable at work then. Nobody likes a sweaty guy asking them if they want fries with that. ;)

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »
Novel neuroprotective, neuritogenic and anti-amyloidogenic properties of 2,4-dinitrophenol: the gentle face of Janus.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q..._uids=16754295
This landmark paper obviously made an effort to change the widespread misperception that DNP is only dangerous and toxic It points to protective effects in the brain, possible treatments for neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's, and even extension of lifespan.

The mitochondrial uncoupler 2,4-dinitrophenol attenuates tissue damage and improves mitochondrial homeostasis following transient focal cerebral ischemia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum
This is one of many studies showing that DNP is protective in models where blood flow is interrupted (stroke, heart attack) and then restored. Usually there is a massive release of oxidative stress when this happens. DNP greatly limits this.

Regulation of human male germ cell death by modulators of ATP production.
This study shows that DNP prevents germ cell apoptosis (death). This is the same thing testosterone does. When apoptosis is accelerated, you get all kinds of fertility problems. Looks like DNP may actually help here, depending on the mechanism behind the irregular apoptosis.

Energy requirement for degradation of tumor-associated protein p53.
p53 is a transcription factor recognized as having anti-cancer effects in cells. There's only good news here with regards to DNP, as DNP has been shown to increase p53 expression. This has been shown both directly in this study and also via AMPK, which DNP clearly activates. AMPK is likely the mechanism through which DNP exerts this anti-cancer effect.

The mitochondrial uncoupling agent 2,4-dinitrophenol improves mitochondrial function, attenuates oxidative damage, and increases white matter sparing in the contused spinal cord.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q..._uids=15672630
This paper showed that pretreatment with DNP significantly reduced the damage from a bruising injury to the spinal cord. Again, this has to do with a reduction in oxidative stress.

Jynx

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 12:41:20 PM »
Yeah I'm sweating more than usual on it, but like I said nothing intolerable.  750mg is a bit much for a first run but I decided I may as well.  Thanks mors ^^

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 12:46:38 PM »
Yeah I'm sweating more than usual on it, but like I said nothing intolerable.  750mg is a bit much for a first run but I decided I may as well.  Thanks mors ^^
How do you split up your doses? I've moved to taking 400 after getting up, and 200 at lunch. That, and no carbs after 7 pm allow for better sleep for me.

Jynx

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 12:50:20 PM »
I actually have no insomnia off of it.  I take 500 in the morning and 250 at night.  7am and 7pm.  I sweat quite a bit even with all the windows open and a fan on me but, I have no problems sleeping

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 02:52:07 PM »
750mgs LOL

You'll soon have bigger problems than fat loss... and then, one day, suddenly, no problem at all ;)

ya im sure u know...everythings fine for now dumbass

two completely idiotic posts

DNP is fine. Don't be an idiot and it's relatively harmless. Done it 4 or 5 cycles now, running it right niw. 600 mg is tolerable, 800 is overdoing it for me. I can live with 800, but can't look presentable at work then. Nobody likes a sweaty guy asking them if they want fries with that. ;)

good post. DNP is completely harmless unless you are an idiot about it...pretty much the same thing as everything else. All you idiots use clen like candy but think DNP isn't safe. You guys think your own opinions formulated by retards over the last decade on the internet carry more value than those of us that used it ourselves?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
what happened to jfree92??

is he still alive?

dude ran some dnp and ended up in the hospital  :(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 05:24:52 PM »

is he still alive?

I got a PM from him a few weeks ago.

He's doing better.

8)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 06:23:41 PM »
I'm expecting Conciliator (aka King of DNP knowledge)  to pop up in this thread any second now ....

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »
why would he pop in this thread, he doesn't post here and he hasn't posted much in the past year

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 06:33:48 PM »
I should have used the "tongue in cheek" emoticon.   

From what I remember, he always seemed to pop up in any thread that had misinformation about dnp

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
biggest fear for me would be how accurate the dose for this stuff is ! i mean how do i know the shady kunt didnt put 1 gram of it instead of 200 mg ?

i would run it no probs, but nothing over 400 mg, 200 preferably.

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »

is he still alive?

Right here bro. I agree with the OP. DNP isn't bad if you run it properly. Just don't be a homo like me and be stupid with it - stupid doses for stupid lengths of time.

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 08:09:48 PM »
biggest fear for me would be how accurate the dose for this stuff is ! i mean how do i know the shady kunt didnt put 1 gram of it instead of 200 mg ?

i would run it no probs, but nothing over 400 mg, 200 preferably.

No source would give you 800mg of free DNP. If anything he'd put 200mg instead of 1 gram.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 09:07:56 PM »
it's all about how you can tolerate..

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 09:11:07 PM »
I might just do a 8-12 weeker at 200mg.   

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »
No source would give you 800mg of free DNP. If anything he'd put 200mg instead of 1 gram.

lol, but how can you be sure that it is 200 mg in that cap ? these are shady fucks bro

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 02:43:06 AM »
lol, but how can you be sure that it is 200 mg in that cap ? these are shady fucks bro

Get a scale

::)