Author Topic: The Last Rep - Bob Cicherillo & Peter McGough discuss the Arnold Classic  (Read 17824 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Is Peter going to be a regular on the show, or just a guest on the first 2 episodes? 

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I really liked Episode 2. It had great insight from both of you. I loved the part when you compared 50 Cent and Frank Sinatra, and Peter did not know who 50 Cent was, and you said, EXACTLY lol

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
What the fuck....why can't people see how much Bob actually tries to do for this fucking sport.

Whether you like him or hate him.....he has tried to do a lot of benificial shit for bodybuilding.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Is Peter going to be a regular on the show, or just a guest on the first 2 episodes? 

Peter is a regular co host, and wie'll have occasional guests and guest hosts like Dan Solomon...

Fortress

• Getbig V
Bob-o is gonna be my guest on Iron Radio next week (www.ironradio.org). It'll be terrific to have him on. Dude's been around the scene for YEARS.

Thanks for accepting, Bob!

:)

tom joad

• Getbig V
What the fuck....why can't people see how much Bob actually tries to do for this fucking sport.

Whether you like him or hate him.....he has tried to do a lot of benificial shit for bodybuilding.

Hi Bob.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Bob can you have a live chat sessions where getbiggers can ask you questions?
TEAM Nasser

che

• Getbig V
Ron you fucking pussy ,why was my question deleted  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Bob Cicherillo & Peter McGough discuss the Arnold Classic
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2012, 04:50:18 PM »

ESPN style format with a plain blue wall and a crooked TV on the back.....FAIL

from the waves on the black wall, it appears to be a bed sheet for a back ground walll

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Bob can you have a live chat sessions where getbiggers can ask you questions?

LOl...no

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo & Peter McGough discuss the Arnold Classic
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00:20 PM »
from the waves on the black wall, it appears to be a bed sheet for a back ground walll

We don't have  a black wall

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Ron you fucking pussy ,why was my question deleted  ???

Ask whatever you want

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Second episode was much better then the first.

Just needs to be a little shorter. Id say 30 minutes would be perfect.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Second episode was much better then the first.

Just needs to be a little shorter. Id say 30 minutes would be perfect.

it was 36 minutes in length...gotta pay bills, bro!  4 min of commercials is pretty standard

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOl...no

can we post questions in here and have you pick randomly which ones you respond to on the show ?

TEAM Nasser

che

• Getbig V
Ask whatever you want
Thank you Chick.

I asked if this letter was real , if it is real  how do you explain Branch's victory ?

Date: April 13, 2005
To: All IFBB Professional Members
Re: SYMMETRY & NATURAL AESTHETICS

Montreal, Canada, April 13, 2005: With a mandate from President Ben Weider, the Professional Committee and a team of expert advisors recently evaluated the issues associated with muscular development, such as size, shape, density, separation and definition, in relation to symmetry and natural aesthetics.

Certain objective criteria are involved in assessing symmetry and natural aesthetics in competitive bodybuilding. Of great significance are the qualities of balance, proportion and the overall “flow” of the physique, including classic attributes such as a dramatic “V-taper”; from broad shoulders and a wide back to a streamlined waist and a flat, muscular abdomen. In addition, there should be balance between upper and lower body development, and harmony between the left and right sides of the body. These characteristics have been the hallmark of a bodybuilder’s physique for decades, and it is the intent of this Advisory Notice to reaffirm their significance.

Distended abdomens and distorted muscles negatively impact upon symmetry and natural aesthetics and, therefore, detract from the overall physique. Athletes and judges are advised that muscle size at the expense of symmetry and natural aesthetics will not be assessed favourably.

All inquiries regarding the IFBB Professional Division should be directed to:

Jim Manion
Chairman
IFBB Professional Division
P.O. Box 3224
Pittsburgh , PA 15230

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Interesting that Chick has an MD contract but still posts on Getbig. I guess he is allowed since he promotes his show and the sponsors benefit. Well done.

How in God's name is the appointed pro athletes rep allow to comment on the pros re posing and how they look? That is surely a total conflict of interest.

Some of what he says can affect placings in the future, etc. Bob is usually spot on with his observations but I still think it is not right that he makes them while

holding that position. Oh, I forgot, no one else wants it and Bob has it for life.

The muscleheads are too dense to comprehend this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`m totally shocked and highly surprised that Vince Basile has posted in this thread.......very unusual indeed.  :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
For the love of god don't ruin it with audience questions! There's enough stupid sows with questions from Morons. I like the format as is. Bob the host and former competitor and Mcgough the historian giving their analysis and talking bodybuilding. It's simple, it's awesome and it's just what we need. Not stupid politics and dumb questions from getbig morons. If I want stupidity I come to this board we don't need you morons leeching out to something that is good and helps bodybuilding.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Bob is as knowledgeable as anyone in the Irongame. He is spot on with his assessments of contests, judging and physiques. Not that I agree with everything but he is mostly on the money with his comments. That surely reinforces those opinions and doesn't help the competitors if what he says impacts on their placings. This should be transparent to everyone.

If you are supporting all the pro athletes you don't do anything or say anything to affect placings, earnings, etc. This goes for all positive and negative comments. This isn't rocket science but ethics.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Bob is as knowledgeable as anyone in the Irongame. He is spot on with his assessments of contests, judging and physiques. Not that I agree with everything but he is mostly on the money with his comments. That surely reinforces those opinions and doesn't help the competitors if what he says impacts on their placings. This should be transparent to everyone.

If you are supporting all the pro athletes you don't do anything or say anything to affect placings, earnings, etc. This goes for all positive and negative comments. This isn't rocket science but ethics.

It's plainly obvious what a joke it is that Bob claims to be "athletes' rep" haha.  It's a title Bob gave himself to try to keep his name relevant in the game so that he can further his own personal interests.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Vince's penis swells up with blood still at his age when ever he reads one of chicks Post,,,,

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I care about bodybuilding infinitely more than Bob Chick does. He sweeps the drugs under the carpet saying you don't have to participate if you don't want to. Oh, I forgot, he needs what he uses and has prescriptions for everything. LOL.

Pro bodybuilding sucks, is dangerous, is bizarre, and is heading nowhere. How can anyone support that? The organizations are corrupt, the officials are corrupt or incompetent and just about everything stinks in this underground cult.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I care about bodybuilding infinitely more than Bob Chick does. He sweeps the drugs under the carpet saying you don't have to participate if you don't want to. Oh, I forgot, he needs what he uses and has prescriptions for everything. LOL.

Pro bodybuilding sucks, is dangerous, is bizarre, and is heading nowhere. How can anyone support that? The organizations are corrupt, the officials are corrupt or incompetent and just about everything stinks in this underground cult.

I thought at one time you were going to run for the Rep position.

tom joad

• Getbig V
I thought at one time you were going to run for the Rep position.

ask Bob when does his term expire? when's the next election for the rep position? lol