Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 33780 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2012, 04:46:25 PM »
you're talking complete shit  ::)
What's that my good mangina!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2012, 04:48:05 PM »
It's not about hitting a woman at all, it's about escalation, a man is trained to fight from day dot, it's what makes him a man, we are conditioned to be aggressive, competitive and to defend ourselves vigorously, woman know this and they also know there role as cun+s (they have also made their role to be perpetual victims), anyway that's a different story.  Now any man worth his salt will never back down to anyone, least of all a cun+y woman.  Now if a woman is going to escalate on a man, she knows full well whats coming, lets see how well she fares in Nature when she provokes a snake, or a bear - her bf went easy on her out of love, sometimes woman need to be struck to snap them out of their hysteria!  I mean after the strike, she dropped her "I'm more powerful than you status" and went straight into "I am the greatest victim on the planet status" with only one punch, so this man strike was effective, and it only took one!  The woman was lucky if You ask me!

good post, woman always are testing their men they are in relationships with, the boundaries they can push.  I doubt she crosses this boundary again.

you're talking complete shit  ::)

bradistani where you raised by a feminist?

TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2012, 04:48:27 PM »
law enforcement would treat her the same way, she struck first, just LE would hit her must faster than what he did, he restrained himself for doing what he knew was proper in the situation.

example : 5 seconds into video

are you really trying to justify domestic abuse because police brutality exists? cops are scum, i would use them as a last example for anything.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2012, 04:49:11 PM »
wont be surprised if he ends up another Bobbit!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
you're talking complete shit  ::)
And you are in complete denial of reality - this much is obvious - Newsflash - Men are the more dominant gender - have been and always will be - but men aren't the most powerful lifeforce on the planet, so we recongnise our place, we dont provoke animals stronger than us, we dont provoke elephants, lions, tigers etc.. thats becaue men know there place - women unfortunately haven't learnt theres.  So you can live in your politically correct reality denying bubble, but I'll choose to live in the real world, where men are forced to impose their justice , not because they want too, but if they don't do it, who is going to help the cun+y woman become a decent human being! and not force a man to defend himself - She'll eventually learn!  

You know what our biology makes a joke of the civilised system - here we are pretending not to be animals with 1000's of years of churches repression and bs and at the end of the day we are just reproductive aniamls that want to fuck - everything we do stems from this fact, all these arseholes who try and nerf the world and protect the cun+s of the female species or the shitstarters make me sick!
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »
Tiger got out of the cage

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2012, 04:52:57 PM »
And you are in complete denial of reality - this much is obvious - Newsflash - Men are the more dominant gender - have been and always will be - but men aren't the most powerful lifeforce on the planet, so we recongnise our place, we dont provoke animals stronger than us, we dont provoke elephants, lions, tigers etc.. thats becaue men know there place - women unfortunately haven't learnt theres.  So you can live in your politicall correct reality denying bubble, but I'll choose to live in the real world, where men are forced to impose their justice , not because they want too, but if they don't do it, who is going to help the cun+y woman become a decent human being! and not force a man to defend himself - She'll eventually learn!

lol. and you're not even trollin'  ;D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 04:55:43 PM »
are you really trying to justify domestic abuse because police brutality exists? cops are scum, i would use them as a last example for anything.

that wasn't police brutality, she tried to leg swipe him and missed, he went for the face kick and landed it, she threw one kick, he threw one kick, no brutality.  Yes police do overdue it a lot, but not in this video, she was a mouthy whore and struck first, if she tripped him, he could have landed backwards and knocked open his head and died. 

There are many cases to show police brutality and overuse of force are everywhere, even when people don't resist, but this is not a good example in the video.

TEAM Nasser

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
lol. and you're not even trollin'  ;D

I have been mistaking for a troll many times, I can genuinely say for the most part  i dont troll - I just post from the heart with little or no regard for what others think - I got tired of worrying about others years ago when I realised the majority of people were brainwashed dicks without the faintest clue how to think and act for themselves!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
And you are in complete denial of reality - this much is obvious - Newsflash - Men are the more dominant gender - have been and always will be - but men aren't the most powerful lifeforce on the planet, so we recongnise our place, we dont provoke animals stronger than us, we dont provoke elephants, lions, tigers etc.. thats becaue men know there place - women unfortunately haven't learnt theres.  So you can live in your politically correct reality denying bubble, but I'll choose to live in the real world, where men are forced to impose their justice , not because they want too, but if they don't do it, who is going to help the cun+y woman become a decent human being! and not force a man to defend himself - She'll eventually learn! 

You know what our biology makes a joke of the civilised system - here we are pretending not to be animals with 1000's of years of churches repression and bs and at the end of the day we are just reproductive aniamls that want to fuck - everything we do stems from this fact, all these arseholes who try and nerf the world and protect the girl+s or the shitstarters make me sick!

good post, more and more it seems bradstini has a taco.

TEAM Nasser

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »
that wasn't police brutality, she tried to leg swipe him and missed, he went for the face kick and landed it, she threw one kick, he threw one kick, no brutality.  Yes police do overdue it a lot, but not in this video, she was a mouthy whore and struck first, if she tripped him, he could have landed backwards and knocked open his head and died. 

There are many cases to show police brutality and overuse of force are everywhere, even when people don't resist, but this is not a good example in the video.

People also seem to be forgetting, he wasn't provoked with just anything - the bitch took his Playstation 3 - now every man has his limit!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
People also seem to be forgetting, he wasn't provoked with just anything - the bitch took his Playstation 3 - now every man has his limit!

and the fact she hit him first, won't look good in court.

just because she didn't land a good one doesn't mean she didn't hit him first, that is like saying to the police, I shot at you first, but missed so it doesn't count!  You shouldn't have shot back.

TEAM Nasser

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2012, 05:04:29 PM »
and the fact she hit him first, won't look good in court.

fact is, the law is incredibly biased towards women is cases of domestic violence,  I once fought an ex girlfriend, her brother and his mate all at the same time.  It was a very heated fight, that ended with one of the men grabbing a garden shovel and beginning to swing it at me, all the while he was doing this, my ex and her brother were lunging and throwing punches while I was attempting to defend against whoever came closet first, well it was my ex who had the greatest balls and kept jabbing and throwing right crooses and hooks, one of the punches landed so I stiffly jabbed her hard in the face, knocked her down and then proceeded to do the incredible hulk routine after it, anyway they fled, (this is the only time I could say I truly snapped, and would have gladly killed another human being - it is a long story) - anyway, I was charged and the rest is history.  But I know in my heart who was in the right and who was in the wrong, even if the courts dont see it that way!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2012, 05:07:46 PM »
fact is, the law is incredibly biased towards women is cases of domestic violence,  I once fought an ex girlfriend, her brother and his mate all at the same time.  It was a very heated fight, that ended with one of the men grabbing a garden shovel and beginning to swing it at me, all the whill he was doing this, me ex and her brother were lunging and throwing punches while I was attempting to defend against whoever came closet first, well it was my ex who had the greatest balls and kept jabbing and throwing right crooses and hooks, one of the punches landed so I stiffly jabbed her hard in the face, knocked her down and then proceeded to do the incredible hulk routine after it, anyway they fled, (this is the only time I could say I truly snapped, and would have gladly killed another human being - it is a long story) - anyway, I was charged and the rest is history.  But I know in my heart who was in the right and who was in the wrong, even if the courts dont see it that way!

that is sad to hear, I think more and more though, courts are becoming neutral on the women / men striking issue, it is who strikes first or if it is excessive force.  In this case it was video taped so it is pretty obvious.  Usually they would go by who has the most injuries. 

TEAM Nasser

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2012, 05:11:42 PM »
that is sad to hear, I think more and more though, courts are becoming neutral on the women / men striking issue, it is who strikes first or if it is excessive force.  In this case it was video taped so it is pretty obvious.  Usually they would go by who has the most injuries.  

This happened about 15 years ago - but I can honestly say here in Australia - they constantly promote violence against woman with multi million dollar campaigns and it is getting worse, over here I know of stories where men are literally being beaten down by their partners and they do absolutely nothing, they have no legal or social recourse, so they just become these mangina type men , who accept that they have a woman who beats and bullies them.  I have no tolerance for any woman who acts like a man, nobody would tolerate it if I acted outside my gender sterotype, and the most disgusting woman of all, is the aggressive man tye, I dont care how pretty they are, soon as they do the man routine, I lay down the law, and let them know that there is an ALPHA in the room!

ANYWAY, WHAT THE STUPID CUN+S DON'T REALISE IS THEY NEED TO ADDRESS THE VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN ISSUE FIRST, AS THIS IS WHERE THE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN STEMS FROM  - MEN COMMIT VIOLENCE AGAINST EACH OTHER ON A FAR GREATER SCALE THAN THEY DO TO WOMAN, Women actually don't know how much us men hold back (an act of love) - And the old saying 'Hurt people Hurt People' is never truer when it comes to being a victim of male on male violence.
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2012, 05:13:15 PM »
This happened about 15 years ago - but I can honestly say here in Australia - they constantly promote violence against woman with multi million dollar campaigns and it is getting worse, over here I know of stories where men are literally being beaten down by their partners and they do absolutely nothing, they have no legal or social recourse, so they just become these mangina type men , who accept that they have a woman who beats and bullies them.  I have no tolerance for any woman who acts like a man, nobody would tolerate it if I acted outside my gender sterotype, and the most disgusting woman of all, is the aggressive man tye, I dont care how pretty they are, soon as they do the man routine, I lay down the law, and let them know that there is an ALPHA in the room!

I didn't know you were in Australia.  So they have tv ads about violence against women, how simpish.

TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
Fucking asshole, and all of this because of his playstation ???
Marital property---so that shit is both of theirs. Like he was going to haul that TV off...
See this shit all the time.

Next up, a restraining order, and she wants custody of the kids, claims he is bad father, sets bad examples.
He was in the wrong, but both were acting like children over the Playstation and the kids

chances are she had the camera on to monitor what was going on.
When she said something about him destroying stuff that she was going to call the police, she said it very calmly, like she has done it before. So, she probably set up the camera.
They probably were/are going thru a seperation at the time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »
I didn't know you were in Australia.  So they have tv ads about violence against women, how simpish.

They never stop bombarding us with the rhetoric that woman are helpless pathetic creatures who are constantly beat up on by their loved ones!"  It makes me sick, especially when you consider how aggressive and violent the average woman is.  The most violent person i have ever met in my whole life is a 17 year old girl (My ex partners daughter) - I can honestly say I have never witnessed anything so crazy! And she is master manipulator, she has beat up other girls and then masterfully played the victim, if I wasn't so informed and witnessed with my own eyes, I wouldn't have ever believed that woman are the most evil cunning manipulative cun+s on the planet!
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Marital property---so that shit is both of theirs. Like he was going to haul that TV off...
See this shit all the time.

Next up, a restraining order, and she wants custody of the kids, claims he is bad father, sets bad examples.
He was in the wrong, but both were acting like children over the Playstation and the kids

chances are she had the camera on to monitor what was going on.
When she said something about him destroying stuff that she was going to call the police, she said it very calmly, like she has done it before. So, she probably set up the camera.
They probably were/are going thru a seperation at the time.

how do you know he didn't own the playstation before they got married?  He wasn't in the wrong, he was hit first, he was defending himself from further attacks of violent aggression.  Get a good defense lawyer and he should be set.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2012, 05:22:49 PM »
They never stop bombarding us with the rhetoric that woman are helpless pathetic creatures who are constantly beat up on by their loved ones!"  It makes me sick, especially when you consider how aggressive and violent the average woman is.  The most violent person i have ever met in my whole life is a 17 year old girl (My ex partners daughter) - I can honestly say I have never witnessed anything so crazy! And she is master manipulator, she has beat up other girls and then masterfully played the victim, if I wasn't so informed and witnessed with my own eyes, I wouldn't have ever believed that woman are the most evil cunning manipulative cun+s on the planet!

that must suck to watch TV their.  Maybe you should stick to tivo or something and skip the commercials.  Yes woman by nature are manipulative.

TEAM Nasser

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
wow.. e-kul taking misogyny to staggering new heights  :o  :-\

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »
Not that she didn't deserve a slapping but he's an idiot for losing his temper since the system is heavily stacked against men.

Now she'll take the kids, the house, the car and most of his paycheck all because he couldn't control himself

Why does he seem to know the camera is rolling though?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2012, 05:26:44 PM »
how do you know he didn't own the playstation before they got married?  He wasn't in the wrong, he was hit first, he was defending himself from further attacks of violent aggression.  Get a good defense lawyer and he should be set.

Good question, but the key is she apparently claimed it first, then he says it's his...unless he has reciepts to prove it...comes down to he said/she said.

And then he tried to destroy the tv, no man is going to do that to his own TV...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2012, 05:27:50 PM »

yeah it's not police brutality when police beat up a cuffed 120 pound person sitting on the ground.

"but she did a karate move" hahahahh  ::)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
law enforcement would treat her the same way, she struck first, just LE would hit her must faster than what he did, he restrained himself for doing what he knew was proper in the situation.

example : 5 seconds into video

that was actually a really nice display of balance by that cop. Look like he was writing up something, dodged her kick to his leg and low kicked her with same leg then went back to writing. awesome display of athleticism.  ;D