Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 34170 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2012, 06:34:18 AM »
i think everyone is losing sight of the real issue of this thread: any man who beats up someone half their size, is a real coward.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2012, 06:39:43 AM »
i think everyone is losing sight of the real issue of this thread: any man who beats up someone half their size, is a real coward.

But if its a huge bitch its ok.
time under tension

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »
But if its a huge bitch its ok.

yes, of course, because fat people are unrespectable and subhuman

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2012, 06:43:23 AM »
 :D
time under tension

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2012, 06:48:55 AM »
I didn't see anybody being beaten up (this is what is frustrating is that people aren't skilled in analysis and make untrue generalisations - this is how propaganda starts) - what happened was the woman began an assault, and the man ignored it, she escalated the assault and he neutralised it.  No one got beat up, if you consider that someone getting beat up, well you are either very young and naive or just have lived on an island somewhere and haven't really experienced much.  To assume that because one human being is physically larger than the other as your basis for who presents the greater threat, this is a commonly held mistruth.  Traditionally woman made better and more powerful martial artists than men due to their unique gender attributes and the fact martial arts doesn't rely on physical power.  Women have the same amount of options to learn to defend themselves that men do.  All you are doing is espousing the long held belief by the uneducated that women are inferior in their abilities to defend themselves, this is a great lie!  And if anything, women have more social and political power than men, making them an even greater threat to any man they partner with.  The amount of violence a woman can muster up at the click of her fingers is truly frightening.  ten men will lose their lives to avenge a hurt woman.

I would argue that women are the greatest cause of violence in our society.  Women constantly engage social forces to beat and humiliate the men in their lives.  The modern woman is way more powerful than the modern man, but the average pussy whipped mangina raised by a man hating lesbian single mother is too scared too say anything, so they just repeat what all the lesbian feminists in their lives say.  Men like that literally make me sick!  They think they are being chivalrous by playing the hero to the fairer sex, but they are living in a fairy tale, a time that never existed, they are catering to the women in the hope that gets them more pussy!  But, i can attest, as a man who has been accused of being a woman hater from time to time, I get lots of attention from woman, especially when I get on my woman hating spiel - some woman are sick freaks and get turned on by a man who cant stand women and likes to tell them as much!
V

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:41 AM »
It is nothing to do with maturity - if the amount of conflict one indulged in was a sign of maturity, well then the whole US of A would be considered infantile.  It was about power, and the woman utilised her social power and the threat of police support and the man utilised the only thing he has - his fists - if men actually had social power, this shit wouldn't happen.  But lesbian feminists have slowly introduced laws that help to demonise men and remove any social status or credibility men had.  Look at the depictions of men in art - Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Quagmire etc.. all depict men to be disgusting, immoral despicable creatures.  You can thank the acceptance of Lesbian Propaganda into the mainstream for that!
great post!

a lot of sissy men here.....
lol....
ofcourse it's not ok to hit anybody for no reason....
but! should a man just let some bitch hit him because he is stronger???? NO
when you have a fight in a bar, and the dude is a lot smaller then you, do you also turn the other cheeck?
a lot of woman misuse their social power.. by threatening with cops.... bla bla bla....
and the "you will not hit a woman " line....... and then START the physical abuse themselves....
and then when a man steps up and hits the bitch back..... she goes and calls the cops because the man is violent.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
seen it sooo much , and i myself heve been there....
when a man beats his woman for no reason.... he is an asshole i agree....
but there are a lot of bitches out there that misuse the law and their social power....

a gentelmen does not hit his woman... and a real woman never hits her man!!!! period!
and everybody has a right to defend himself from physical abuse....
in todays society when a woman hits a man, it somehow is not considered physical abuse.... but when it's the other way around..... hell breaks loose...

Be Happy,
Optimus

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2012, 07:31:29 AM »
great post!

a lot of sissy men here.....
lol....
of course it's not OK to hit anybody for no reason....
but! should a man just let some bitch hit him because he is stronger???? NO
when you have a fight in a bar, and the dude is a lot smaller then you, do you also turn the other cheek?
a lot of woman misuse their social power.. by threatening with cops.... bla bla bla....
and the "you will not hit a woman " line....... and then START the physical abuse themselves....
and then when a man steps up and hits the bitch back..... she goes and calls the cops because the man is violent.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
seen it sooo much , and i myself heve been there....
when a man beats his woman for no reason.... he is an asshole i agree.... x 2
but there are a lot of bitches out there that misuse the law and their social power....

a gentelmen does not hit his woman... and a real woman never hits her man!!!! period!
and everybody has a right to defend himself from physical abuse....
in todays society when a woman hits a man, it somehow is not considered physical abuse.... but when it's the other way around..... hell breaks loose...

Not to turn this into a mutual pocket pissing contest.  But, Hear, Hear

V

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
Doing that in front of their kids is so wrong, they are oth fucking assholes fighting over a fucking playstation and a TV and getting violent in front of those two small kids, the most disturbing part to me is the childs response, its so sad, the bitch hit him first and used the ''ill call the cops'' line ::) but still that shit shouldnt happen in front of those poor kids, fucking scumbag parents
Thunderdome approved

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
It wasn't really over the video game, folks. This situation was brewing for a while. Bound to happen. We're humans, and we can only take so much. Not that I condone the dude punching the girl, of course. However, the whole scenario was gonna erupt and one or both should have distanced himself/herself to allow the scene to cool.

As it is, those kids had to witness who I assume is their father smashing their mommy in the mug. Not good. Traumatizing.

This is why you never live with a woman and why you never allow her to borrow or keep your shit at her house.

We all are capable of losing our shit in a heated moment. Best to not put yourself in a situation where it's likely to happen.

Have fun being alone your entire life  ::)

"never live with a woman"...where do you people come up with this shit..LOLOLOLOL

Every time a thread like this pops up, and i read the opinions posted here about everyone's  views on women and relationships...it explains a lot as to why there are a bunch of miserable fucks on this site

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2012, 07:40:57 AM »
I don't think women realise how deeply important a mans masculinity is to him.  The way a man carries himself and projects his manhood into the community is deeply important to to him.  The way other men perceive his masculinity is very important to him.  And traditionally, a part of masculinity is keeping shit in check at home, and if a mans woman is seen to be out of control and hysterical and threatening to expose their dirty laundry publically and involve government departments and the like, well she is essentially creating an environment of hostility, anger and potentially violence.  Well, all this is a great threat to a mans sense of who he is and what he is about!  Women need to take responsibility for their own violence, emotional, mental, social, physical and otherwise.

Don't start Nuttin, wont be Nuttin!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2012, 07:43:22 AM »
it explains a lot as to why there are a bunch of miserable fucks on this site
Who the fuck makes over 15000 posts on a site full of miserable fucks - doesn't that say something about you!

Personally, for the record - I don't find the posters here miserable - if anything I find them rather enlightening and refreshing JMO
V

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2012, 07:47:10 AM »
I didn't see anybody being beaten up (this is what is frustrating is that people aren't skilled in analysis and make untrue generalisations - this is how propaganda starts) - what happened was the woman began an assault, and the man ignored it, she escalated the assault and he neutralised it.  No one got beat up, if you consider that someone getting beat up, well you are either very young and naive or just have lived on an island somewhere and haven't really experienced much.  To assume that because one human being is physically larger than the other as your basis for who presents the greater threat, this is a commonly held mistruth.  Traditionally woman made better and more powerful martial artists than men due to their unique gender attributes and the fact martial arts doesn't rely on physical power.  Women have the same amount of options to learn to defend themselves that men do.  All you are doing is espousing the long held belief by the uneducated that women are inferior in their abilities to defend themselves, this is a great lie!  And if anything, women have more social and political power than men, making them an even greater threat to any man they partner with.  The amount of violence a woman can muster up at the click of her fingers is truly frightening.  ten men will lose their lives to avenge a hurt woman.

I would argue that women are the greatest cause of violence in our society.  Women constantly engage social forces to beat and humiliate the men in their lives.  The modern woman is way more powerful than the modern man, but the average pussy whipped mangina raised by a man hating lesbian single mother is too scared too say anything, so they just repeat what all the lesbian feminists in their lives say.  Men like that literally make me sick!  They think they are being chivalrous by playing the hero to the fairer sex, but they are living in a fairy tale, a time that never existed, they are catering to the women in the hope that gets them more pussy!  But, i can attest, as a man who has been accused of being a woman hater from time to time, I get lots of attention from woman, especially when I get on my woman hating spiel - some woman are sick freaks and get turned on by a man who cant stand women and likes to tell them as much!

read what you wrote in the parenthesis and then think long and hard about the rest of this stupid garbage you just wrote. irony at it's finest

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:22 AM »
read what you wrote in the parenthesis and then think long and hard about the rest of this stupid garbage you just wrote. irony at it's finest
The sad part of all this, and the propoganda you allow yourself to accept as truth, is you actually believe that someone got beat up - that very idea is an insult to women who truly get beat up by their partners
that was a mere LOVETAP'
V

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:33 AM »
Have fun being alone your entire life  ::)

"never live with a woman"...where do you people come up with this shit..LOLOLOLOL

Every time a thread like this pops up, and i read the opinions posted here about everyone's  views on women and relationships...it explains a lot as to why there are a bunch of miserable fucks on this site

it's obvious it's a bunch of men insecure in their own masculinity because some women embarrassed them and crushed their ego to the point of them questioning their own manhood.

any man who feels threatened by women, is a man in name only. hahah, craven cowards

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2012, 07:53:46 AM »
it's obvious it's a bunch of men insecure in their own masculinity because some women embarrassed them and crushed their ego to the point of them questioning their own manhood.

any man who feels threatened by women, is a man in name only. hahah, craven cowards
Somebody hasn't studied history, if only some great men had taken women more seriously (adam), and not considered them the pathetic weak fragile creatures you describe, they may have not fallen as hard as they did.  OH well, the whiff of a pussy has been known to completey baffle and bamboozle the average man and make him believe all kinds of lies and mistruths.  I pity this poster, he thinks women are weak pathetic creatures, poor sap.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2012, 08:02:37 AM »

This is an old fashioned idea, and essentially says women are pathetic and hold no threat to man - but only a lowly educated or inexperienced man could believe such obvious tripe.  Half the reason men are so angry and potentially violent is we are actually the weaker sex politically, socially and in every possible way when involved in any physical confrontation with a woman.  Modern Real Men have had enough, Women traditionally not only have all this social and political power, but women still also use the few men unable to think for themselves and who are  still following chivalrous rules to beat up on other men.  Art imitates this, watch any movie where a woman is harmed, and at least 10 men will either die or be injured to avenge her!
V

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »

i am sorry bro.....
but that is just bullshit!!
nobody here is talking about good and real woman....
it's the sick bitches we are talking about.... maybe you have had luck and never lived with one....
i myself have felt threatened by a female.... when a person is going all crazy and has a knife in her hands... would you feel comfortable...????
i will not get to far with personal shit here.... but there are some sick bitches on this planet bro....
nothing to do with ego or manhood..... just with the fact that i have a right to defend myself from abuse....period....
when i woman hits me in the face with her fists , she wants to hurt me...
a slap or push because she is mad.... ok... but a real strike with fists....come on man... she will get one back!!
stupid on her part that she is hitting someone stronger....

having said that i hate violence..... and do never hit when i am not hit first....
and people in a relationship should never get physical other then sex! lol.....
the cases where i have gotten into physical arguements.... i left for good....

Be Happy,
Optimus

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
He's a bitch for punching her, but in fairness, she swung at him before that...he caught her arm.  People need to understand, no one should be slapping or hitting, period.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2012, 08:30:45 AM »
i am sorry bro.....
it's the sick bitches we are talking about.... maybe you have had luck and never lived with one....
i myself have felt threatened by a female.... when a person is going all crazy and has a knife in her hands... would you feel comfortable...????
i will not get to far with personal shit here.... but there are some sick bitches on this planet bro....
nothing to do with ego or manhood..... just with the fact that i have a right to defend myself from abuse....period....
a slap or push because she is mad.... ok... but a real strike with fists....come on man... she will get one back!!

having said that i hate violence..... and do never hit when i am not hit first....
the cases where i have gotten into physical arguements.... i left for good....

True..there are some crazy women out there. I've never been punched in the face by a woman, but i was attacked by one swinging a toaster around like a ball and chain by the cord...in between laughing my ass off i disarmed her and took her to the ground hard,but i didn't punch her in the face.

When a woman punches you in the face...unless she's some bruiser...the only thing she is hurting is your pride...you can break her jaw

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2012, 08:35:44 AM »
i am sorry bro.....

the cases where i have gotten into physical arguments.... i left for good....

Once again bro, it appears we are on a collision course to a mutual pocket pissing contest.  I am on the exact same wavelength. The reason I am not bothered by critics of my point of view, is because I am deeply aware of my motivations - I hate physical violence and avoid and abhor it on all levels, and it is due to this hatred of violence that I refuse to allow myself to be physically assaulted in anyway by anything or anybody.  And to those fortunate to have not met a crazy, well good luck to you, you may have had favorable supportive parents, good role models, who knows?, but my experience of the modern woman is one of a stressed out, violent ignorant narcissist, and although I enjoy the sensual and sexual elements to relationships with women, I despise the average modern western female personality,
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »
Doing that in front of their kids is so wrong, they are oth fucking assholes fighting over a fucking playstation and a TV and getting violent in front of those two small kids, the most disturbing part to me is the childs response, its so sad, the bitch hit him first and used the ''ill call the cops'' line ::) but still that shit shouldnt happen in front of those poor kids, fucking scumbag parents

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2012, 08:37:12 AM »
He's a bitch for punching her, but in fairness, she swung at him before that...he caught her arm.  People need to understand, no one should be slapping or hitting, period.
Thats just naive, slapping and hitting will always be required!

Some of my greatest lessons where from a well timed punch! also gave out a few well timed lessons too!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2012, 08:39:17 AM »

Kids are way more violent than any adults I know, especially between 0 -5 years old! Toddlers put Hitler to shame!
V

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2012, 09:13:49 AM »
E-Kul, I mean in a relationship.  And women need to learn not to slap or strike, intolerable just as it is for this dude to hit her back.
I learned a ton through fighting, both organized and unorganized.  Matter of fact, I think an organized fight is sometimes a perfect way to settle a dispute.  Put some gloves and mouth guard on and go at it in the ring.  I've seen so many arrogant assholes humbled over the yrs firsthand.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2012, 09:19:02 AM »
E-Kul, I mean in a relationship.  And women need to learn not to slap or strike, intolerable just as it is for this dude to hit her back.
I learned a ton through fighting, both organized and unorganized.  Matter of fact, I think an organized fight is sometimes a perfect way to settle a dispute.  Put some gloves and mouth guard on and go at it in the ring.  I've seen so many arrogant assholes humbled over the yrs firsthand.
I agree, I love MMA, love the idea of two consenting adults fighting in a battle were the rules are agreed upon.  Unfortunately for me, I have had a lot of violence in my younger life, and a little less in my thirties, but I have learnt a lot - how to pick battles, and the importance and strategy behind fighting.  I myself hate to admit, have been humbled more than once.
Sometimes the end justifies the means!
V