Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 34159 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »
holy fuck, its just sooooooooo wrong. infront of their kids too. and she's so tiny. shocking!

Thats not GH15!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
never seen so much drivel in a thread in all my life

unless you're in immediate physical danger, then its never ok to punch a woman in the face.. who the fuck is gonna punch their wife full on in this face over summat as trivial as a bastard playstion  ???

the kunt knew immediately, as soon has he struck her, that he was very much in the wrong with his, 'you punch me' bullshit  ::)

punch  ::) she raised her open fucking hand.

'bitch this, bitch that.' 'she deserved it' jesus  :-[

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2012, 11:33:03 AM »
never seen so much drivel in a thread in all my life

unless you're in immediate physical danger, then its never ok to punch a woman in the face.. who the fuck is gonna punch their wife full on in this face over summat as trivial as a bastard playstion  ???

the kunt knew immediately, as soon has she struck him, that she was very much in the wrong with his, 'you punch me' bullshit  ::) fixed for truth

punch  ::) she raised her open fucking hand.

'bitch this, bitch that.' 'she deserved it' jesus  :-[
softcock
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2012, 11:38:40 AM »
Why is a camera rolling on what starts out as a non eventful situation? Why does he know immediatley that it is rolling? Kind of strange

There's just so much wrong in the scenario it's hard to pick a place to start.

So I'll just say, she was wrong in striking him, attempting to strike him. She was wrong for the striking itself, and for doing it with kids present

He was wrong for kicking the TV in front of the kids, and calling their mom a bitch in front of them and for striking her in front of them

While it would not have crossed my mind to hit her back, save for the kids being present, I got no real problem with what he did. What would suck is when she calls the cops on him, which likely happened, and she tells her story that she was minding her own business cleaning house, and he got mad at her for no reason and punched her, and she shows any sign of injury to the cops, dude is jail bound without the video evidence to support his story.    

The above is my personal opinion, but I can see other peoples arguments as well.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »
i am sorry bro.....
but that is just bullshit!!
nobody here is talking about good and real woman....
it's the sick bitches we are talking about.... maybe you have had luck and never lived with one....
i myself have felt threatened by a female.... when a person is going all crazy and has a knife in her hands... would you feel comfortable...????
i will not get to far with personal shit here.... but there are some sick bitches on this planet bro....
nothing to do with ego or manhood..... just with the fact that i have a right to defend myself from abuse....period....
when i woman hits me in the face with her fists , she wants to hurt me...
a slap or push because she is mad.... ok... but a real strike with fists....come on man... she will get one back!!
stupid on her part that she is hitting someone stronger....

having said that i hate violence..... and do never hit when i am not hit first....
and people in a relationship should never get physical other then sex! lol.....
the cases where i have gotten into physical arguements.... i left for good....

i have lived with an awful woman but never have i felt afraid for my life, but in your situation, where a woman has a knife, i can totally empathize with you and don't cast judgment. women, just like all people, can be very dangerous if they're not all there mentally but in the specific instance in the video, i don't think the guy was in any real harm at all, and he hit his damn wife in front of the kids just out of anger - that's pathetic and inexcusable (also the man hits like a pussy, couldn't even knock out a 120 pound woman when he connected lol)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2012, 11:40:53 AM »
i have lived with an awful woman but never have i felt afraid for my life, but in your situation i can totally empathize with you and don't cast judgment. women, just like all people, can be very dangerous if not all there mentally but in the specific instance in the video, i don't think the guy was in any real harm at all, and he hit his damn wife in front of the kids just out of anger - that's pathetic and inexcusable (also the man hit's like a pussy, couldn't even knock out a 120 pound woman when he connected lol)

Shocking that the queers like aesthetics with an avatar of a 'just turned 18 year old' that looks about 14, and the words 'lil cutey' are such staunch defenders of women.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
shit just looks fake to me, he ran straight to the camera to turn it off.... so why would he film himself and put it online himself?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2012, 11:57:58 AM »
Shocking that the queers like aesthetics with an avatar of a 'just turned 18 year old' that looks about 14, and the words 'lil cutey' are such staunch defenders of women.  ;D

that doesn't even make sense

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »
shit just looks fake to me, he ran straight to the camera to turn it off.... so why would he film himself and put it online himself?

x2 of course it's fake, can't believe everyone is buying this joke...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2012, 11:59:57 AM »
that doesn't even make sense

Everyone knows that you are whatever your avatar says you are... I mean, message boards are SERIOUS.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2012, 12:25:04 PM »
True E.

I can never trash bradistani because of his amazing contributions to the board.  Nonetheless, girls can't start things by initiating physical violence either, goes both ways.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2012, 12:47:19 PM »
Everyone knows that you are whatever your avatar says you are... I mean, message boards are SERIOUS.

What kind of 'man' chooses and avatar of Justin Beiber--and then goes through the extra effort of writing 'lil' cutey' below said avatar? It only takes a click but he chose that avatar. Also calls Justin Bieber an 'alpha male' in another thread. An ephebophile (borderline pedophile)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
What kind of 'man' chooses and avatar of Justin Beiber--and then goes through the extra effort of writing 'lil' cutey' below said avatar? It only takes a click but he chose that avatar. Also calls Justin Bieber an 'alpha male' in another thread. An ephebophile (borderline pedophile)

Just curious, if a 25 yr old man had an avatar of an 18 yr old female actress, would he be a borderline pedophile in your opinion?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
Just curious, if a 25 yr old man had an avatar of an 18 yr old female actress, would he be a borderline pedophile in your opinion?

Justin Bieber looks younger than 18. If a 25 year old man posted an 18 year actress that looked 14 then yes, I'd say he's attracted to 14 year olds.
I don't really care that Aesthetics is in to guys that look 14, many men are attracted to young recently pubescent girls,
but he shouldn't comment on heterosexual relationships--any more than I should comment on gay relationships.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
WTF type of question is that? Man you need some head shrinking!
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »

once they meet the legal age your currently living in, then .... its GO TIME

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2012, 02:02:36 PM »
she hit him because she didn't think he would hit back

more than likely a a man that small wouldn't have hit a man that much bigger because he knew he would be hit back

don't hit somebody unless you can handle them hitting you back

on another note, that chick would still fuck that guy over all the guys saying "never hit a woman", girls like that think your "kindness" is boring, they aren't looking to be "rescued" by you :)

also from what i've seen, the guy that hits women gets more women than the guy that lets women beat him up

E
E

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
she hit him because she didn't think he would hit back

more than likely a a man that small wouldn't have hit a man that much bigger because he knew he would be hit back

don't hit somebody unless you can handle them hitting you back

on another note, that chick would still fuck that guy over all the guys saying "never hit a woman", girls like that think your "kindness" is boring, they aren't looking to be "rescued" by you :)

also from what i've seen, the guy that hits women gets more women than the guy that lets women beat him up

E
though i do not approve of violence....
what you say has truth in it....
woman do not want a "good " man.....
i am sure everybody of you has some friend that is the "good" guy.... so sweet and caring.... many think he is gay , but he really isn't.... lol...
well woman do not want that....
you need to put a woman in her place every once in a while... take charge as a man.... also in bed.... be a predator.... lol...
TAKE HER! really take her ....

woman hate men who say yes to whatever they say.... the say they don't but they do hate it...
why do you think that more then half of the marriages fail??? because nowadays men are wimps!!!
when i talk with my grandparents i get it!! HARMONY... my grandmother is a real women to him and he is a real man...even at their age... they will be married for 60 years next year.
woman like a man who decides what he wants.... who are self confident, who treat their woman like a queen but not follow her around like a puppy....who are romantic but not drool drool like....

anyway,
my point is ... today men are not men anymore.... and woman are not woman anymore... the balance is gone..... that is why marriage does not function anymore.... and that is why we have a generation nothingness.......
with all our technology and luxury....mentally we are very poor nowadays...
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2012, 02:51:19 PM »
If this fucking thread doesn`t die soon,I`m going out and headbutting the first friggin` broad I lay eyes on!  :D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2012, 04:51:16 PM »
If this fucking thread doesn`t die soon,I`m going out and headbutting the first friggin` broad I lay eyes on!  :D
wes, bro.....
go easy on the tren buddy  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2012, 04:56:30 PM »
wes, bro.....
go easy on the tren buddy  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2012, 05:09:26 PM »

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2012, 06:41:38 PM »
i have lived with an awful woman but never have i felt afraid for my life, but in your situation, where a woman has a knife, i can totally empathize with you and don't cast judgment. women, just like all people, can be very dangerous if they're not all there mentally but in the specific instance in the video, i don't think the guy was in any real harm at all, and he hit his damn wife in front of the kids just out of anger - that's pathetic and inexcusable (also the man hits like a pussy, couldn't even knock out a 120 pound woman when he connected lol)
agreed bro,
the situation in the vid did not call for violence....
like i said in a previous post.... if i were him , i would leave the house and go fuck her best friend or sister....or any woman hotter then her, which going by the vid should not be a difficult task. ;D ;D ;D
hurts woman a lot more....
Be Happy,
Optimus

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
shit if that was my playstation and those kids were hers i woulda just kept swinging on her especially if those kids werent mine 

shots fired
i

suckmymuscle

« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2012, 10:04:46 PM »
holy fuck, its just sooooooooo wrong. infront of their kids too. and she's so tiny. shocking!

She deserved it. Women nowadays are extremely nasty and rude. She said "I will call the cops". The cops are whom? Men.

You see, men are to blame for this. Men created chivalry. Chivalry makes women feel like they are superior to men, special creatures that cannot be touched but can do whatever they want to men.

Women should understand that chivalry is a concession that men make towards them for them being inferior.

Men are really stupid. When a man attacks a woman in any way, both men and women gang up on him to destroy him. When a woman attacks a man, neither men or women come to his defense and even fighting her back with words makes him a "cad", and a "buck" even if she started it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE