Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37583 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida-boy-killed-neighborhood-watch-seeks-arrest-044537742.html

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain wants to see the captain arrested, the family's lawyer said on Wednesday.

Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game television coverage to walk 10 minutes to a convenience store to buy snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said.

"He was a good kid," Crump said in an interview, adding that the family would issue a call for the Watch captain's arrest at a news conference on Thursday. "On his way home, a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him."

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

As Trayvon returned to the townhome, Sanford police received a 911 call reporting a suspicious person.

Although names are blacked out on the police report, Crump and media reports at the time of the shooting identified the caller as George Zimmerman who is listed in the community's newsletter as the Neighborhood Watch captain.

Without waiting for police to arrive, Crump said, Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, who was on the sidewalk near his home. By the time police got there, Trayvon was dead of a single gunshot to the chest.

"What do the police find in his pocket? Skittles," Crump said. "A can of Arizona ice tea in his jacket pocket and Skittles in his front pocket for his brother Chad."

Zimmerman could not be reached for comment on Wednesday evening at a phone number listed for him on the community's newsletter.

Crump said the family was concerned that police might decide to consider the shooting as self defense, and that police have ignored the family's request for a copy of the original 911 call, which they think will shed light on the incidents.

"If the 911 protocol across the country held to form here, they told him not to get involved. He disobeyed that order," said Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the family.

"He (Zimmerman) didn't have to get out of his car," said Crump, who has prepared a public records lawsuit to file on Thursday if the family doesn't get the 911 tape. "If he never gets out of his car, there is no reason for self-defense. Trayvon only has skittles. He has the gun."

Since Trayvon, a high school junior who wanted to be a pilot, was black and Zimmerman is white, Crump said race is "the 600 pound elephant in the room."

"Why is this kid suspicious in the first place? I think a stereotype must have been placed on the kid," Crump said.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
What the hell is a Neighborhood Watch captain? - is this some more weird American vigilante shit!

(KKK)

V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
What the hell is a Neighborhood Watch captain - is this some more weird American vigilante shit!

(KKK)

It's a "I always wanted to be a cop, and now I can play a cop even though i'm not one" thing.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
There is zero info in that article that might indicate why deadly force was used.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
There is zero info in that article that might indicate why deadly force was used.

Because he was black of course.   ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Lot's of race baiting in that story. Sounds like bullshit reporting which doesn't seem to be uncommon these days.

I'll withhold judgement till we get the rest of the story. I'm guessing "Trayvon" ain't quite as innocent as the article states.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
It's a "I always wanted to be a cop, and now I can play a cop even though i'm not one" thing.

Because being a cop is so hard (?)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Because being a cop is so hard (?)

Not hard, just hard to get hired on.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Because he was black of course.   ;D
or because maybe he was a NIGG@!
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
SANFORD, Fla. —
A deadly shooting in Sanford has taken a bizarre turn. Police said a man patrolling on the neighborhood watch shot and killed a teenager who was on vacation.

Trayvon Martin turned 17 just three weeks before he was killed at the Retreat at Twin Lakes Townhomes on Sunday night.

Residents heard loud yelling and called 911 for the Sanford police. Moments later, more 911 calls were made about a gunshot being fired. Kelly Nevin's son lives there, and heard the shot.

"Sitting on the couch, about to watch the Oscars and you know, boom. And they have a baby. He just told her, 'Stay in there. I'll look,' and he saw the body," Nevin said.

Police arrived within a minute and found Martin shot dead. Paramedics could not bring him back.

They also found 26-year-old George Zimmerman, who they say admitted right away he had shot the teenager. An eyewitness said Zimmerman appeared to be in shock.

"At that point, Mr. Zimmerman was taken into custody, investigative detention if you will, and got to the station to conduct an interview with him to find out exactly what happened," Sanford police spokesman Sgt. David Zimmerman said.

Police won't say exactly what happened yet, but said Zimmerman was acting in his role as a neighborhood watch member.

If someone on neighborhood watch has a concealed weapons permit, they can carry a gun just like anyone else, but police won't say if the shooter has a permit or what led to the deadly shooting in this usually quiet townhome community.

Police said that typically, when a known shooter is not arrested, there's reason to believe the shooting could have been justifiable.

But they said the teenager, who was visiting relatives, did not have a gun.

A police volunteer was handing out fliers Wednesday. Police are meeting with concerned residents Thursday evening at the clubhouse.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Taste the rainbow - coalition.

serious have you ever tried skittles? fuckin delicious.
time under tension

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
What is so alarming about this?

Have you guys seen the kind of damage that a bag of skittles can unleash if used the right way?

"1"

Twaddle

• Getbig V

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators with the Sanford Police Department are still trying to figure out exactly what happened during an altercation which resulted in a fatal shooting in the Twin Lakes area.   The shooting happened just after 7 p.m. Sunday evening on Twin Trees Lane.  A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

On Monday afternoon, a FOX 35 News crew met with Tracy Martin who said the victim in the shooting is her 17-year-old son, Trayvon, who was visiting from Miami.

"He walked out of the house to go to the store. He was going to the store," she said. "He doesn't know anybody here. He just came down here, so he was bored, so he walked down to the store. He was on his way back home. I'm living down here. He was sitting on the porch and this man killed him."

Police said the shooter, identified as 25-year-old George Zimmerman, surrendered immediately.  He has been questioned, but no charges have been levied and no arrest made.

Neighbors tell us that the shooter patrols the community at night and is a member of the Neighorhood Watch committee; however, police are not commenting.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/022712-man-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1oXWySqQN

Twaddle

• Getbig V
It appears that Treyvon was out for more than just skittles.   :D :D

I love how the media spins it.  Poor black boy was shot by rich white man for no reason at all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Some kind of confrontation that escalated into a fatal shooting. And the press gloms onto a Skittles angle!?  Sad all 'round.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
It appears that Treyvon was out for more than just skittles.   :D :D

I love how the media spins it.  Poor black boy was shot by rich white man for no reason at all.

Local news said the guy was in his car and  "trayvon" physically attacked him. First he used non lethal pepper spray and then he shot him. What happened leading up to it is a little sketchy but it looks like good shoot from what I saw on the news last night.

Protip: If you go up to someone in their car and assault them, don't be surprised if they fight back. If they pepper spray you first, count yourself lucky and leave. If you press the attack, don't be surprised if you get shot.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
So he was carjacking?   :D  Maybe the shooter was carrying skittles, and Treyvon sniffed them out?   ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
Trayvon Martin was shot dead after he took a break from watching NBA All-Star game.
Racist article reported. Feel bad for the kid's family.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Hahah, can't believe people there just shoots each others point blank  !!!

Fuk  :o That's animalistic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Is skittles the politically correct term for 'CRACK'
V

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Skittles

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Simple... White fake rent a cop guy cruising the streets sees a young black kid in his NBA attire and wants to bust his balls JUST BECAUSE he can, and then thing get ugly

White guy - "where u going BOY?"

Kid - " who u callin boy?"

White guy " you live around here boy?"

Kid - " Fuck you"

White guy - " oh yea... Taste this fuck hou pepper little black!"

Kid- " oh shit my eyes!!"

White guy gets close to kid to put cuffs to play the real cop role, when all of a sudden his pussy ass gets handled by a 17yr old

Kid - " hope u like this fist honky!"

White guy - " help me!!! Help me!! Someone help get this thief off me"

White guy now has neighbors watching as he is now the victim and proceeded to murder the kid

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Simple... White fake rent a cop guy cruising the streets sees a young black kid in his NBA attire and wants to bust his balls JUST BECAUSE he can, and then thing get ugly

White guy - "where u going BOY?"

Kid - " who u callin boy?"

White guy " you live around here boy?"

Kid - " Fuck you"

White guy - " oh yea... Taste this fuck hou pepper little guy!"

Kid- " oh shit my eyes!!"

White guy gets close to kid to put cuffs to play the real cop role, when all of a sudden his pussy ass gets handled by a 17yr old

Kid - " hope u like this fist honky!"

White guy - " help me!!! Help me!! Someone help get this thief off me"

White guy now has neighbors watching as he is now the victim and proceeded to murder the kid

lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I'm 28 and I f'kn love skittles.

This story has made me glad that I am on a diet and can't eat them for another 11 weeks  ;D

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Two things.  Can't believe a guy named George Zimmerman is in his 20's and he hardly sounds rich.  Living in a townhome communities that has black residents.