Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37867 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Yes, because a 140 pound kid could hide a bazooka under his hoodie whle carrying Skittles and talking on his cellphone ::)
He was told not to pursue, and he did. He had no probable cause...and if he was LE, it still wouldn't be ok, it would have been worse, because it would have shown that the officer was poorly trained.

Yep, talking on his cellphone while carrying candy is his "suspicious behavior"---oh and wearing a "hoodie"

Dude is fat, imagine a world where he went out after a game to get candy and chips, in this world, fat people are seen as criminals who suck up people's air, money, and take up way too much space. And are seen a very lazy, because they are fat. Well, a skinny dude who is a neighborhood watch sees Zimmerman, and automatically assumes Zimmerman is responsible for the break ins of people's kitchens where fat people have stolen cookies, pies, chips, and candy, well he calls police, they advise him to not pursue...but he does anyway, and ends up shooting Zimmerman.

All Zimmerman's crime was  being "fat". See the absurdity? Oh, and for all dude knew, Zimmerman could have hiding a bazooka under his fat.  

your smart so dont play stupid naive parker. im saying he could have had a gun...i used bazooka for effect. an in a world where fat people comitted most violent street crime then yes the logic wouddstand. fat equals potential threat. but, in this world urban hoodie wearinng young men on bicylces commit most cimes hence the suspicion and alert. loling at blacks and thugs wanting to be trated nicely and respectfully when they know full well they dress like the musg shots seen on tv

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
what about me getting robbed when i go down to the corner liqor store in the hood in my armani suit gold chain a swingin? or shot? you guys woould be singin...mmmmmmhhhmmm white boy cracka be crzy comin to a hood lik dat. desrved it cracka face.... ;)

it is what it is, sadly. people's dress and behaviour  can lead to confrontation. are we all so stupid not to realize this? but hey i aint protecting zimmerfag. i wasnt there. but you tellin me no uproar would be casued if they had arrested him on the spot? thast what this is all about. the guy not being arrested. on the surface...dig a bit deeper and its individuals lookin to winge and moan about how its not fair waawaawaa.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Who is next on Zimmerman's List of dead hoodie wearers? Look at all these fucking thugs and thieves ..  >:( >:( >:(

the Bailey's??

bill belichick??

big Zack Khan?

Kai Greene??

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
what about me getting robbed when i go down to the corner liqor store in the hood in my armani suit gold chain a swingin? or shot? you guys woould be singin...mmmmmmhhhmmm white boy cracka be crzy comin to a hood lik dat. desrved it cracka face.... ;)

it is what it is, sadly. people's dress and behaviour  can lead to confrontation. are we all so stupid not to realize this? but hey i aint protecting zimmerfag. i wasnt there. but you tellin me no uproar would be casued if they had arrested him on the spot? thast what this is all about. the guy not being arrested. on the surface...dig a bit deeper and its individuals lookin to winge and moan about how its not fair waawaawaa.
The media would have played it up as another gun toting vigilante killing another black kid...and would have delved deeper, and exciting Black-Latino tensions, just like that 11 yr old Latina in Texas who willing went to a house and had sex with a whole bunch of lack dudes (probably lied about her age), and now it's rape...

Had the police not dropped the ball on Zimmerman, Al and Co would have less thunder...but, had there not been a big stink, chances are the attorney general in that county would not have had a grand jury to convene on April 10th...April 10th and dude still hasn't been arrested...

What is sad is that the kid had to die to expose such soddy police work, and effed up system, a wannabe cop

Boost

• Getbig V
you know the saying

"Never trust a man who has to sculpt and trim his facial hair to create a "faux" jawline."

"Hey kid, you looking at me?"

"No I'm looking at that sexy chinstrap. I'll give you a skittle if I can stroke that beard, hot stuff"

Click Click BOOM

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Who is next on Zimmerman's List of dead hoodie wearers? Look at all these fucking thugs and thieves ..  >:( >:( >:(

the Bailey's??

Please don't tease us.   ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
LB James just posted this pic... entire Miami Heat squad wearing hoods for Trayvon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Unreal.   

Twaddle

• Getbig V
LB James just posted this pic... entire Miami Heat squad wearing hoods for Trayvon

Will this possibly be bigger than Tebowing?  The new trend, Trayvoning?   :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Not sure why they're saying this guy is white.  He looks like a Mexican to me.

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017819414_zimmerman23.html

George Zimmerman, son of a Peruvian mother and a white father

Peru Mother just like Alexis Amore .....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I'm invoking the one drop rule. It's only fair, black people do it all the time when a mixed person is successful  White people, we are in the clear.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

This is actually Ron.
O

Nails

• Getbig V

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
LB James just posted this pic... entire Miami Heat squad wearing hoods for Trayvon attention whoring over a tragedy.

Corrected.....

Megalodon

• Getbig V
 ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V

This just in, Skittles sales have tripled in the last 2 weeks.  It's rumored that Trayvon's parents are brokering a deal with Skittles to get his picture put on the packages.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Blowin' in the wind?

Robert Allen Zimmerman, the now second most famous Zimmerman.  :P

Nails

• Getbig V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Hands up the 'White' guys who've actually put the hoods of their hoodies up?  Gotta say, I've never done so. Maybe I'm old.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
at the end of the day this is an isolated incident, the kid is dead, and no amount of arrests or resignations will change that fact. would this affair have played out the same way had zimmerman been black? or black and a rentacop?  ::)

its a stand your ground state, opinions aside, one should be aware of this at any age. hence, one should not make oneself more suspicious (by pulling hoody and fighting) when confronted by a maniac with (or potentially with) a gun. this is another situation of poor decision making (on both sides) in a state in which there are laws in place that make it difficult to precisely dictate who is wrong and who is right.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
at the end of the day this is an isolated incident, the kid is dead, and no amount of arrests or resignations will change that fact. would this affair have played out the same way had zimmerman been black? or black and a rentacop?  ::)

its a stand your ground state, opinions aside, one should be aware of this at any age. hence, one should not make oneself more suspicious (by pulling hoody and fighting) when confronted by a maniac with (or potentially with) a gun. this is another situation of poor decision making (on both sides) in a state in which there are laws in place that make it difficult to precisely dictate who is wrong and who is right.
Explain the 'poor decision making' of the younger, unarmed, feller who was decidedly targeted by the strapped, vigilante feller, please?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
why is the black kid wearing a damn hoodie when its hot as fuck in miami

the black kid was sagging and wearing a hoodie probably trying to steal some copper
A