Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37835 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Will this possibly be bigger than Tebowing?  The new trend, Trayvoning?   :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
There is an eye witness named John that had the fight happening outside his patio door. He saw Zimmerman on his back (red shirt) being beaten by Martin and Zimmerman screaming for help. This has been posted several times.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

1.   Z called 911 to report T as suspicious (911 call records)
2.   Z followed/pursued T (911 call records)
3.   911 operator stated that “we don’t need you to do that” [follow], but this was not a command to cease following (911 call records)
4.   Both Z & T lost sight of each other at some point (Z’s statement and T’s comment as reported by his GF)
5.   GAP IN FACTS
6.   Z was covered in grass on his back as if he were laying on the ground (PD report)
7.   Z was bleeding from the back of his head (PD report)
8.   Z had a bloody nose (PD report)
9.   Z shot T (Z’s statement, physical evidence, PD report)
10.   T is dead (Physical evidence, PD report)
11.   Z did not get arrested (Police statement)
12.   SPD is working with the State's Attorney (Police statement)
13.   Z was wearing a red top (PD report)
14.   T was wearing a grey top (PD report)

Gold teeth in a recent photo

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Explain the 'poor decision making' of the younger, unarmed, feller who was decidedly targeted by the strapped, vigilante feller, please?

pulling up your hoddie and sagging your pants to become even more suspicious in the eye of your stalker who you know has it out for just becasue of this, and the fact that your black (assuming such willing to concede that for you), then punching him your aggressive stalker in the face... ::) remember at the time, neither one of them knows who has weapons or who does not. its what happens when you try to be "the man"...like the rap videos teach you. sometime you gott let go of the ego trip and face the fact that your "swagger" is what is getting you jammed up (in this case). to be fair, in other cases you gotta drop the suit and gold chain...its not rocket surgery.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
perhaps treyvon falcons got what he deserved. who knows. but you gotta be an idiot to be walkin around with a gun though unless you plan to use it and maybe go to jail if you shoot a superior african american
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
 He was told that the cops did not need him to follow, but then the same 911 dispatcher twice told him to report any other actions taken by T. If T is running away - known by the 911 dispatcher - and Z is to report other activities, how is he going to do that if he does not follow?

Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

Case closed.

Nails

• Getbig V
pulling up your hoddie and sagging your pants to become even more suspicious in the eye of your stalker who you know has it out for just becasue of this, and the fact that your black (assuming such willing to concede that for you), then punching him your aggressive stalker in the face... ::) remember at the time, neither one of them knows who has weapons or who does not. its what happens when you try to be "the man"...like the rap videos teach you. sometime you gott let go of the ego trip and face the fact that your "swagger" is what is getting you jammed up (in this case). to be fair, in other cases you gotta drop the suit and gold chain...its not rocket surgery.

only the good guys wear the good guy clothing , RIght??   He wasn't wearing gang colors, he was a kid wearing a sweat shirt, which if im not mistaken isn't illegal

Piece of shit below, is one in a million and doesnt change my opinion on the good kids who do risk their lives for us every day

Sgt. Robert Bales, Charged with 17 counts of murder  9 children, 7 adults

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

this is true dr. chimps

there are plenty of these black bastards around that dress like this more and more common each year, swearing outloud acting obnoxious

who wears a hoodie when its hot in miami

only tru nigerian falcons
A

Nails

• Getbig V
Look at that sag... Someone shoot that thug criminal justin bieber

::) ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
He was told that the cops did not need him to follow, but then the same 911 dispatcher twice told him to report any other actions taken by T. If T is running away - known by the 911 dispatcher - and Z is to report other activities, how is he going to do that if he does not follow?

Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.Case closed.

nice detective work
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
1/10

Where are the good Getbig trolls, I ask you! Really!   ::) 

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
loling at the lobotomized zombie doves wearing hoodies standing vigilant in defence of the boy. zimmerboy knew not that all the kid had was skittles and a tea, and after being punched to the ground how was he to assume such? the doves should go live in the real ghetto for a while ;D non of you are from know how it is. this is the image young blacks are making for themselves...deal with it when your treated "unfairly"

threat

not a threat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dr chimps, im in the ghetto everyday trust me these hoodie sagging fuckers are no good for this earth
A

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
1/10

Where are the good Getbig trolls, I ask you! Really!   ::) 

troll lol.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
dr chimps, im in the ghetto everyday trust me these hoodie sagging fuckers are no good for this earth

loling at the white boys living in the nice neighborhood protecting hooodie wearing foulmouthed disrespctful obama buck spendin knownothings, hahahah...go live with them... ;Dyou aint seen nothing ;) you deserve each other

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i like dr chimps but hes gotta recognize these black youth are some nice guys
A

Nails

• Getbig V
loling at the lobotomized zombie doves wearing hoodies standing vigilant in defence of the boy. zimmerboy knew not that all the kid had was skittles and a tea, and after being punched to the ground how was he to assume such? the doves should go live in the real ghetto for a while ;D non of you are from know how it is. this is the image young blacks are making for themselves...deal with it when your treated "unfairly"

threat

not a threat

actually i was born and raised in inglewood,ca. where the bloods and crips were formed.... about half a mile where Reginald Denny Got a brick thrown at his face, .... personally i was always smart enough to remove my hood, beany or hat when i saw trouble coming .... but thats just me, .... im sure i wouldnt have done it if it was a gated community thou

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
loling at the white boys living in the nice neighborhood protecting hooodie wearing foulmouthed disrespctful obama buck spendin knownothings, hahahah...go live with them... ;Dyou aint seen nothing ;) you deserve each other

yes many middle class whites have automatic compassion especially for other races when they dont live in there black lowclass gettos
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I can only imagine what happens when SkittlesTMand Arizona Ice TeaTMbecome weaponized. Gonna be a race war out there, like no other. Gonna make WWIII look like an incident at a day-care center.  

Nails

• Getbig V
yes many middle class whites have automatic compassion especially for other races when they dont live in there black lowclass gettos

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

WTF is this nonsense!? Keep both elbows on the wood. If the barman isn't an idiot, nod for a fresh one. Never, ever, turn 180%,and give a thumbs-up. That's musclecenter territory, and you don't want any part of that blitzkrieg. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
The bloated wetback was driving around in his car with a gun. The greasy bloated wetback got out of his car and confronted and chased the dead guy. The lying greasy bloated wetback shot the other guy. The delusional lying greasy bloated wetback is a murderer.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

QFT!!!   the most liberal pieces of garbage are usually the ones who have the least interaction with the. Ghetto thugs. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

Case closed.

Nope. The 911 dispatcher asked him to report Martin's activities FIRST. Then- after it became clear Zimmerman was tailing Martin- the dispatcher told him that was not necessary.

Trayvon's father has given several interviews saying that he is positive it IS his son's voice screaming on those tapes. Additionally, the family had to go through a lot of rigamarole just to get to hear the tapes. They were only released earlier this week, several weeks after the shooting. (FWIW, I don't think it's impossible that it was Zimmer screaming, just that Martin's father never said any such thing.)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
this is true dr. chimps

there are plenty of these black bastards around that dress like this more and more common each year, swearing outloud acting obnoxious

who wears a hoodie when its hot in miami

only tru nigerian falcons

On the night of the February shooting, it wasn't warm and it was also raining.  Zimmerman was wearing a red sweater that night.It made sense for Martin to be wearing a hoodie.
(Not that it matter- Zimmerman was in the wrong, regardless of Martin's clothing.)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Oh, c'mon. This is absolutely ridiculous. At this point, all he knows is that some creep is following him. Anyone's natural assumption would be that the guy is looking for trouble, so of course he is going to take an aggressive/defensive position. What are you even suggesting here? If Zimmerman was tailing him, then he is the aggressor- he's the one who made the poor decisions- he is cause of the problem. Even if it turns out Martin did beat the shit out of him prior to the shooting, Zimmerman- by his own admission- pursued him and instigated a confrontation.