Author Topic: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989  (Read 25648 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Great Shot of Nasser!!..
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2012, 12:39:54 PM »
how's his website doing?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »
  nasser was very good from the front
his back ruined his front

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
his back ruined his front

His back ruined his back even chicks kick his ass from behind  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
That has nothing to do with what you typed , you typed he was better than Dorian from the front too and he always placed above Nasser   ;)  8)

Nasser is Most impressive from the front? nearly perfect from the front? not a single weak point?  ::)  ::)  ::)

i said clearly that nasser was the most impressive from the front in his time and this is very true.. dorian at his best deserved to beat nasser because of his unbeatable back only.. imagine dorian with levrone's back,.. would he have won any sandow??.. on the other hand imagine nasser with levrone's back!!!.. i hope i have simplified things well for you to understand..

but you were not too smart to say kevin and ronnie destroying nasser from the front and to support your claim you put shots from a contest where both of them came after him ::).. so according to you why nasser beat ronnie on that day??.. because he had a better back!!!!!.. :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »
i said clearly that nasser was the most impressive from the front in his time and this is very true.. dorian at his best deserved to beat nasser because of his unbeatable back only.. imagine dorian with levrone's back,.. would he have won any sandow??.. on the other hand imagine nasser with levrone's back!!!.. i hope i have simplified things well for you to understand..

but you were not too smart to say kevin and ronnie destroying nasser from the front and to support your claim you put shots from a contest where both of them came after him ::).. so according to you why nasser beat ronnie on that day??.. because he had a better back!!!!!.. :-X

This is what you typed Nasser is Most impressive from the front? nearly perfect from the front? not a single weak point?

And typical Sherierf piss-poor reading comprehension , please show me where I ever said ' kevin and ronnie destroying nasser from the front ' please show me where I typed that

I said they make him look like a block of clay and even if I did say they were destroying him from the front , Nasser could have easily lost the front poses and still won the contest so that plea of how that somehow backfired on me because he won the contest doesn't prove anything , so either way you're fucked

Nasser may be the most impressive from the front to you , nearly perfect from the front? NO WAY and not a single weak point? HA  ::) lets ignore his long torso , high lats , short legs and his lagging forearms but other than that he's ' perfect '  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2012, 03:43:42 PM »
Is this going to be another Nasser thread that goes on for two years and 400 pages????

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
I think Dorian won more shows than Nasser. That's what I think.
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2012, 03:53:51 PM »
I think Dorian won more shows than Nasser. That's what I think.

Nasser lost many more shows than Dorian ever did so HA take that

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2012, 04:03:18 PM »
imagine dorian with levrone's back,.. would he have won any sandow??..

I don't think he would.  They'd never give the Olympia to a white guy with a black back.
Y

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2012, 04:24:12 PM »
Here are a couple from my gym walls.

GREAT pics TD
great pics
and thanks for posting them!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »
Pay attention! He is the gym owner.

Haha,  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
Shawn Ray on Nasser  ;D

Flex: What about Nasser?

Shawn: I don't think Nasser should have ever been one of the top three bodybuilders in the world, ever. He didn't deserve to be there.

Flex: Look out! Here he goes, boys and girls!

Shawn: Let's be real. Nasser El Sonbaty, at his all-time best in 1996, was third place behind me. He failed the diuretic test and was stripped of his placing and prize money. However, when Nasser turned around, he went from third to thirteenth.  There is absolutely no way a bodybuilder with an okay front and an okay back should have been beaten by Nasser, who had a great front and a horrible back. It's the same thing that kept Paul Dillett from placing higher in the Mr. Olympia.  I believe they over-rewarded Nasser when he was at his all-time best for a magnificent front in several poses. But from the back, Nasser will never be remembered as a top-10 bodybuilder. Never! Bodybuilding is about the entire physique. When you get to the Olympia, it's not what you have, it's what you don't have. And if you're missing an entire back, there's no way you can be one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »
Here are a couple from my gym walls.

Those are from the 1997 Arnold Classic. Here is a few more.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »

Nasser may be the most impressive from the front to you , nearly perfect from the front? NO WAY and not a single weak point? HA  ::) lets ignore his long torso , high lats , short legs and his lagging forearms but other than that he's ' perfect '  ::)

this is why i didnt say "perfect" and said "nearly perfect" :-X

ND when you are proved wrong you turned to be an asshole and you know this well.. according to you kevin and ronnie beat nasser from the front at that show and sure you see them better from the back but still you can understand why he beat them both ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:32 PM »
Shawn Ray on Nasser  ;D

Shawn: I don't think Nasser should have ever been one of the top three bodybuilders in the world, ever. He didn't deserve to be there.

Shawn: Let's be real. Nasser El Sonbaty, at his all-time best in 1996, was third place behind me. He failed the diuretic test and was stripped of his placing and prize money. However, when Nasser turned around, he went from third to thirteenth.  There is absolutely no way a bodybuilder with an okay front and an okay back should have been beaten by Nasser, who had a great front and a horrible back. It's the same thing that kept Paul Dillett from placing higher in the Mr. Olympia.  I believe they over-rewarded Nasser when he was at his all-time best for a magnificent front in several poses. But from the back, Nasser will never be remembered as a top-10 bodybuilder. Never! Bodybuilding is about the entire physique. When you get to the Olympia, it's not what you have, it's what you don't have. And if you're missing an entire back, there's no way you can be one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world.

so can you post what ray said about dorian's horrible front and good back in 97?!.. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2012, 10:18:17 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2012, 10:18:43 PM »
Those are from the 1997 Arnold Classic. Here is a few more.

one of his best shapes ever!!..

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2012, 10:41:09 PM »
here's one that most probably haven't seen. I scanned it from a 1999 issue of Muscle & Fitness

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2012, 10:46:07 PM »
here's one that most probably haven't seen. I scanned it from a 1999 issue of Muscle & Fitness
his back ruins it. terrible FDB.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2012, 10:46:58 PM »

could you plz scan the smaller pics on the right side??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2012, 10:48:30 PM »
his back ruins it. terrible FDB.

he was 289 lbs at this show!!!..

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2012, 10:51:40 PM »
could you plz scan the smaller pics on the right side??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »

many thx neo..

plz now send the magazine via mail to ND as his scanner produces better quality  ;D

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2012, 01:18:51 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2012, 01:43:40 AM »
Shawn Ray on Nasser  ;D

Then again, Nasser never fucked dudes either.