Author Topic: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989  (Read 25703 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
You need to learn how to scan

see my last post. For someone who prides himself on being "so smart," I'm surprised (or not) you couldn't figure out they were blown up after the first Nasser pic I posted. You can clearly see the same images on the side are much smaller

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: Great Shot of Nasser!!..
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2012, 08:33:30 AM »
one of his best shapes ever!!..

I have his routine from this contest. I'll post the pics when I have time.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2012, 08:35:35 AM »
I resized the pic to be true to the actual source. Is that better?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2012, 08:38:13 AM »
I agree he has a better scanner, but I don't think it would have made much difference. Those pics I posted are blown up. The actual size is like 3 inches by 2 inches. Then you would be complaining they are too small to see any detail

i was kiddong bro. thx for your time  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Great Shot of Nasser!!..
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »
I have his routine from this contest. I'll post the pics when I have time.

thx bro. you are the best source of bb DVD shots on the net..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2012, 08:47:01 AM »
I resized the pic to be true to the actual source. Is that better?

Its getbig... You know the story

Too small, too big, not clear, too clear

Its like you took the fucking picture! ;D

But I defer to ND in threads where pics are posted.
And if it concerns nasser, there's a gentleman in egypt with a disturbingly large collection of quality and angles second to none... I think he has nasser baby pics too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2012, 08:55:57 AM »
here nasser and flex were close to their best..  :-X

Yup...and Flex is making him look like a block of human shit

Nasser was not as great as you ball-lickers think he was, for the trillionth time.

Like ND just pointed out....his FDB is not this all time great pose the you have been insisting it is for 5 years now.

short stubby legs, high lats...LOOOOOONG torso and zero forearms. Throw in the ridiculously obvious synthol later in his career and you know why he was never really considered a top threat for the olympia. he had his moments a couple of times, but was tier 2. he lacked the sophistication and detail that the truly great bodybuilders have. and his back was laughable, it looked like he didn't even train his back and just relied on the gear and synthol

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2012, 08:56:32 AM »
 ;D

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2012, 09:00:12 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
Yup...and Flex is making him look like a block of human shit

Nasser was not as great as you ball-lickers think he was, for the trillionth time.

Like ND just pointed out....his FDB is not this all time great pose the you have been insisting it is for 5 years now.

short stubby legs, high lats...LOOOOOONG torso and zero forearms. Throw in the ridiculously obvious synthol later in his career and you know why he was never really considered a top threat for the olympia. he had his moments a couple of times, but was tier 2. he lacked the sophistication and detail that the truly great bodybuilders have. and his back was laughable, it looked like he didn't even train his back and just relied on the gear and synthol

calm down cable guy.. so according to you why nasser beat great bbs MANY TIMES like levrone, ray, dillett, coleman in the 90s??.. most of them had better backs than his but still he was able to beat them numerous times.. doesnt this say that at his best he was better than them in most of the front poses??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2012, 09:22:00 AM »
nasser's FDB was clearly the best in his time and one of the best in the history.. even flex magazine (ND's bible) mentioned that nasser had set a new STD for this pose!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
calm down cable guy.. so according to you why nasser beat great bbs MANY TIMES like levrone, ray, dillett, coleman in the 90s??.. most of them had better backs than his but still he was able to beat them numerous times.. doesnt this say that at his best he was better than them in most of the front poses??..

LOL....except for Dillet (who was still better) they beat him A LOT more than he beat them. he only beat them when they were off, and his ONLY major show victory was a gift because Flex Wheeler didn't compete. Or Nasser would have ZERO major titles. his Arnold Classic win was against a weakened field. TIER 2  ;)

and Dillet OWNS him in that pic.  :D perfect X frame and his legs don't look like a midget's legs. LOLOLOL Nasser has MIDGET LEGS...hahaahaahaahaaaha haaa

Nasser "MIDGET LEGS" el Syntholbaty, the bald, backless Serbian

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2012, 09:37:43 AM »
Nasser struggled with labrada, ray, flex in 90s.

IMO they all had better FDBs too

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2012, 09:44:40 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »

Yup.

apparently the contests where they beat Nasser, and that happened a lot more often, doesn't "count" to Sharief.

he cherry picks photos where nasser looks better, and refernces the few contests that nasser placed ahead of the elite guys, and bases his argument on that. LOLOL

Hey chubby. how about all of the times he LOST, which was a lot more than he won ? was his FDB "perfect" then ?  ::)

pay close attention to this pic...see  shawn in the background making nasser look like shit ?  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2012, 09:51:35 AM »

IMO non of them was close to this level!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »

post a single FDB comparison between ray and nasser where ray is better!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2012, 09:55:45 AM »
Yup.

apparently the contests where they beat Nasser, and that happened a lot more often, doesn't "count" to Sharief.

he cherry picks photos where nasser looks better, and refernces the few contests that nasser placed ahead of the elite guys, and bases his argument on that. LOLOL

Hey chubby. how about all of the times he LOST, which was a lot more than he won ? was his FDB "perfect" then ?  ::)

pay close attention to this pic...see  shawn in the background making nasser look like shit ?  ;)

you mean ray in this shot looks like nasser black son!!.. not only in size but also in shape nasser was clearly better than him..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2012, 09:55:52 AM »
Watch your speed, Sherief. There's a wall looming.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2012, 09:59:40 AM »
i remember flex magazine in their report about mr. olympia 95 said that dorian had a better FDB than ray and levrone even with his torn bi but beside nasser it was a different story as nasser took this pose from him clearly..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2012, 10:06:02 AM »
post a single FDB comparison between ray and nasser where ray is better!!..

he's better in that pic you just posted, but he's in the background.

Nasser was an incomplete BBer, and I'm not just talking "from the back" he had one of the qualities that make a BBer great...SIZE. he was huge and muscular. but he lacked the proportions, detail and separation of the truly great BBers, and...sorry to say, his synthol use was obvious and he got marked down for it. whereas other guys used synthol too but it didn't look as bad as Nasser's.

also, not making a joke....his head was too big, it make him look narrower than he was.  when if he had a normal sized head he would have looked ridiculously wide.

I remember at the 98 O when Nasser first came out and hit his FDB the crowd was like "holy crap" but once he hit his side and back poses they started saying "nope, still sucks from the back, he won't win"  and that's the truth. i was sitting right next to Vince Taylor and he said "wow, he really falls off when he turns around, his back is just so soft"  true story. and we both started laughing at Nasser.

Paul Dillet had a peanut head and he looked inhumanly wide because of it

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2012, 10:08:50 AM »
you mean ray in this shot looks like nasser black son!!.. not only in size but also in shape nasser was clearly better than him..

Ummmm, he's like 10 feet behind everyone else genius. Flex Pwns him there too, as does Dillet. only Levrone loses the pose here.

Nasser has better shape than Shawn Ray...now i have heard everything  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »
Shawn Ray DESTROYING Nasser in that shot.

perfection, and holding a vacuum. Nasser would give himself a hernia if he tried a vacuum with his gut

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »
he's better in that pic you just posted, but he's in the background.

Nasser was an incomplete BBer, and I'm not just talking "from the back" he had one of the qualities that make a BBer great...SIZE. he was huge and muscular. but he lacked the proportions, detail and separation of the truly great BBers, and...sorry to say, his synthol use was obvious and he got marked down for it. whereas other guys used synthol too but it didn't look as bad as Nasser's.

also, not making a joke....his head was too big, it make him look narrower than he was.  when if he had a normal sized head he would have looked ridiculously wide.

I remember at the 98 O when Nasser first came out and hit his FDB the crowd was like "holy crap" but once he hit his side and back poses they started saying "nope, still sucks from the back, he won't win"  and that's the truth. i was sitting right next to Vince Taylor and he said "wow, he really falls off when he turns around, his back is just so soft"  true story. and we both started laughing at Nasser.

Paul Dillet had a peanut head and he looked inhumanly wide because of it

if nasser was just size,.. how do you think he was beating other mass monsters who were the same size or even bigger like dillett, markus, and, fux??..

and you just said that the audience when seeing his FDB were impressed and on saw him not the winner when he turned to the back which means he was clearly better than the others from the front..