Author Topic: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989  (Read 25258 times)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
Re: Rare photos of early Nasser, 1989
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:23 AM »
 :)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2012, 11:03:30 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »
nasser was well known on the bb circuit for his love of the cock
T

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: June 06, 2012, 11:13:06 AM »
nasser was well known on the bb circuit for his love of the cock

X2

Also, of all the top pros from his era (Cormier, Ray, Wheeler, Levrone, Dorian, Ronnie), Nasser was easily the worst of them all. Easily.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »
you mean as far as his penis-pulling goes ?   :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2012, 12:15:48 PM »
Wheeler's front double bi (or any shot where his arms are raised - show a glaring weakness - how narrow his lats are.  Classic T-taper on his front double bi-shot.  Laughable that some people think that's better than Nasser's.

The whole "long torso short legs" is just an excuse used by people trying to find reasons to discredit Nasser's physique.  The only difference in Nasser and Dorian's torso is Nasser's had a tighter waist, and legs were more massive than Dorian's.

exactly

I never thought I'd hear some one argue that dorian was better due to a thicker waist and smaller legs.  I always thought big legs and a narrow waist were a good thing.

But with brantch warrent winning anything now, and palumboism becoming the ideal, I guess the sport has reversed, in which case yes dorian is better

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »
let me point something out to some of you.  some of you like to say nasser has short legs and long torso, none of you actually see this, you just say you do because you heard someone else say it.  Now to the point.

long torso gives the illusion of narrow torso/waist.  short legs gives the illusion of thick legs.  so by some peoples logic a thick waist and small legs is more desirable.

I've been pointing out Nasser's flaws for years and NO ONE told me , it's blatantly obvious if you know how a judge see's a physique and look at him in relation to others on-stage

long torso gives the illusion of narrow torso/waist.  short legs gives the illusion of thick legs.  so by some peoples logic a thick waist and small legs is more desirable.

NOT how it works , the judges look for who has the better overall balance in a physique that means who has a more balance upper/lower body , when you have a long torso and short legs and high lats that becomes obvious when you're standing next to someone who doesn't , it's more desirable in the judges eyes to have great balance & proportion as well as all the other criteria

All of these factors are judged , height , size , muscle length , arm length in relation to torso , leg length in relation to the torso , proportion between all the muscles , where the muscles insert , high calves , high lats , etc , this is all things judges assess when directly comparing guys on-stage among other things like size , symmetry , detail , density , dryness , posing , presentation , who has the least amount of flaws

99.9% of people on this board don't know this , don't care to know it , and only base what they think should win on what they prefer and as I've said countless times NOT HOW IT WORKS , they pick out better parts and claim their hero should win NOT HOW IT WORKS they base who should win on 'aesthetics ' NOT HOW IT WORKS

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2012, 01:21:06 PM »
In the above pic I see nasser struggling to hold his gut in check, and legs disproportionately large and due to their squat appearance looking odd(stupid actually)

come on fago,.. it's funny you can see nasser's great lower body stupid and cant see how dorian's great calves overpower his upper legs ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2012, 01:25:54 PM »
Wheeler's front double bi (or any shot where his arms are raised - show a glaring weakness - how narrow his lats are.  Classic T-taper on his front double bi-shot.  Laughable that some people think that's better than Nasser's.

The whole "long torso short legs" is just an excuse used by people trying to find reasons to discredit Nasser's physique.  The only difference in Nasser and Dorian's torso is Nasser's had a tighter waist, and legs were more massive than Dorian's.

Flex's front double biceps is better why? he has more of a balance torso and legs and I agree about his narrowness but NOT in this pose in it directly compared to Nasser his lats appear just as wide , this only becomes more evident in the ab-thigh for Flex , that's when you can see this clearly

Flex is better in this pose from top to bottom because is balance & proportions and his muscularity Flex is also a better poser and he knew how to show his physique off to it's best light , Nasser always held his arms up to high

It's not an excuse it's obvious , and judges look at these things when directly comparing guys on-stage. The only difference in Nasser's and Dorian's torso is Nasser had a tighter waist?  ::) the difference is staggering , Dorian had more of a balance upper/lower body , his lats inserted near his waist , Nasser's inserted high , Which is part of the reason Nasser never looked as good as him in the front latspread

Nasser's legs were more massive that Dorian? shouldn't they be? Dorian competed much lighter than Nasser that ain't saying much  ::) again you have to factor in everything , another textbook Getbig ignorant ploy pick out parts you like better and think that this means a victory for you guy , it's parts and how well those parts match to each other and how well those parts add up to who has the best pose , this is how it works

Nasser did very good despite his flaws but when push came to shove these things came back to haunt him. These ' flaws ' aren't a big deal to you but once again NOT HOW IT WORKS , when contests get close these are the things that can separate a contest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2012, 01:31:03 PM »
exactly

I never thought I'd hear some one argue that dorian was better due to a thicker waist and smaller legs.  I always thought big legs and a narrow waist were a good thing.

But with brantch warrent winning anything now, and palumboism becoming the ideal, I guess the sport has reversed, in which case yes dorian is better

Dorian's waist in that picture is not thicker and his legs are smaller and they should be and why? Nasser is 280 and Dorian is 255 duh  ::)

Dorian was better for a host of reasons , but textbook dumb GetBiggers picking better parts and calling for the W  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »
i see it very stupid to say someone has (short legs) AND (long torso)!!!.. this is actually one weak point and not 2,.. you either say his legs are short for his torso or his torso is long for his legs.. because if the same guy had longer legs the (long torso) weakness would not be there!!..

in nasser case his legs are a VERY little bit short for his upper body but in a much lesser degree than guys like priest or levrone.. so why nasser is related to this weakness more than others who have the same thing in a clearer way?!.. simply because nasser had only one clear weak point (his back condition) which is not the case with nearly all the other top pros who all have more than one clear weak point.. so this imaginary weakness is just to decrease the number of weak points in nasser!!!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
i see it very stupid to say someone has (short legs) AND (long torso)!!!.. this is actually one weak point and not 2,.. you either say his legs are short for his torso or his torso is long for his legs.. because if the same guy had longer legs the (long torso) weakness would not be there!!..

in nasser case his legs are a VERY little bit short for his upper body but in a much lesser degree than guys like priest or levrone.. so why nasser is related to this weakness more than others who have the same thing in a clearer way?!.. simply because nasser had only one clear weak point (his back condition) which is not the case with nearly all the other top pros who all have more than one clear weak point.. so this imaginary weakness is just to decrease the number of weak points in nasser!!!!..

Actually wrong you can have long legs and a long torso and it's all relative to height

but in a much lesser degree than guys like priest or levrone.

No shit they are both shorter than him  ::) obviously it's gonna be more noticeable and others have pointed out Levrone's and Priest's shortcomings but we are talking about Nasser in relation to his competition

simply because nasser had only one clear weak point (his back condition)

laughable , he has a host of them and you can deny all you'd like it doesn't change them , like I said it's not a flaw if it's your hero , Nasser entire back was a MAJOR liability and it cost him heavy , factor in his other issues and it's obvious to anyone who is unbiased why he was always the bride's maid and never the bride

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2012, 02:06:04 PM »
Actually wrong you can have long legs and a long torso and it's all relative to height

will try to simplify what i said so you may understand,.. if nasser had dorian's legs would his torso still be considered long?!..

No shit they are both shorter than him  ::) obviously it's gonna be more noticeable and others have pointed out Levrone's and Priest's shortcomings but we are talking about Nasser in relation to his competition

being shorter has nothing to do to make this more noticeable,.. as you just said it's all relative to height!!..

laughable , he has a host of them and you can deny all you'd like it doesn't change them , like I said it's not a flaw if it's your hero , Nasser entire back was a MAJOR liability and it cost him heavy , factor in his other issues and it's obvious to anyone who is unbiased why he was always the bride's maid and never the bride

at his very best his only real weak point was his back which was not the same level as the rest of him.. if you were unbiased you could have seen this  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
This makes no sense Sherief. In order for Dorian to have Nassers legs, he'd either have to lose a few inches in height or his torso would have to be longer, ala Nasser.
Nasser's quads have more sweep, in part because they are shorter and therefore wider than Dorians legs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »

will try to simplify what i said so you may understand,.. if nasser had dorian's legs would his torso still be considered long?!..

No because he would be taller if he had the same torso and Yates' longer legs

being shorter has nothing to do to make this more noticeable,.. as you just said it's all relative to height!!..

It does when you're side-by-side with someone , especially someone who doesn't have that flaw

at his very best his only real weak point was his back which was not the same level as the rest of him.. if you were unbiased you could have seen this 

This is coming from the guy who said the only thing missing was back condition , out of the two of us I'm infinity more unbiased than you and more knowledgeable than you , I'm telling you this is how judges see things and how contests are judged , if everyone has short legs and long torsos than it's not a flaw is it?

This is the criteria for the back double biceps pay attention to this part especially because this explains a LOT when it comes to Nasser's failings

This pose, probably more than the others, will
help the judge to determine the quality of the
competitor’s muscle density, definition, and overall
balance.[

Ironically one of his worse poses

Back Double Biceps (see Figure 4)
Standing with his back to the judges, the competitor will
bend the arms and wrists as in the Front Double Biceps
pose, and will place one foot back, resting on the toes.
He will then contract the arm muscles as well as the
muscles of the shoulders, upper and lower back, thigh
and calf muscles.

The judge will first survey the arm muscles and then do
the head-to-foot survey, during which there are more
muscle groups to look at than in all of the other poses.
This includes the neck, deltoids, biceps, triceps, forearm,
trapezius, teres, infraspinatus, erector spinae, external
obliques, latissimus dorsi, gluteus, thigh biceps, and
calves. This pose, probably more than the others, will
help the judge to determine the quality of the
competitor’s muscle density, definition, and overall
balance.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2012, 03:11:02 PM »
exactly

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2012, 11:19:00 PM »

If you objectivity believe Nasser Vs Flex @ their Bests Results in Nasser having a "Superior" FDB than Flex thats your View and Most here and everywhere else obviously dont know what they are looking @ we all dont know anything about BBing... i guess everyone is "against" Nasser mayby because hes not white...a Arab...didnt Kiss weiders ass...didnt win the 1997 O because "They wouldn't let him"...and on and on it goes, or perhaps its a little more simple, he just wasnt as good as Flex or Yates, Bobs you CAN NOT rewrite History...it is what it is he was a Great Bber no doubt about it, just never the BEST.

Can not speak for other people, However from my View not interested in Discrediting Nasser always said he was ONE of the BEST in his Prime, Just NEVER the Actual best as in Number 1, if you Really actually believe they was no obvious issue between Nassers Long torso in relation to his shorter Quads then well perhaps your Friendship clouds your Reasoning between being a Loyal Friend and calling it like it actually is... Nothing wrong with being Honest sometimes Loyal or not.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2012, 12:52:06 AM »
come on fago,.. it's funny you can see nasser's great lower body stupid and cant see how dorian's great calves overpower his upper legs ::)

Lol

Whenever anyone points out a truth you can't handle regarding your hero, you get personal with the insults

Just because you have a fetish for the guy and have convinced yourself of certain things, doesn't mean we must share your opinion.

Dorian had normal legs, and they were proprtionate to his physique. In the pose where they were doing back shots dorian was bringing his knees closer, showing his hamstring development to the judges. Because dorian could pose brilliantly, and had confidence in the back poses, unlike some. Therefore he did not look like he was bottom heavy, with dominant short legs. Also the fact he had lats, helped balance his physique.

All these things, helped yates amass several sandow statuettes.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2012, 12:52:39 AM »
No because he would be taller if he had the same torso and Yates' longer legs

check here nasser with dorian legs and dorian with nasser's leg.. do you still see nasser's torso long?!.. no?!.. so again you can't consider them 2 weak points but one..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2012, 12:54:45 AM »
Lol

Whenever anyone points out a truth you can't handle regarding your hero, you get personal with the insults

Just because you have a fetish for the guy and have convinced yourself of certain things, doesn't mean we must share your opinion.

Dorian had normal legs, and they were proprtionate to his physique. In the pose where they were doing back shots dorian was bringing his knees closer, showing his hamstring development to the judges. Because dorian could pose brilliantly, and had confidence in the back poses, unlike some. Therefore he did not look like he was bottom heavy, with dominant short legs. Also the fact he had lats, helped balance his physique.

All these things, helped yates amass several sandow statuettes.

i never meant to insult you man it was all for fun (GB style) :D.. sorry if i cause you any offense..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2012, 01:05:26 AM »
i never meant to insult you man it was all for fun (GB style) :D.. sorry if i cause you any offense..

I've been here long enough to know that  ;D

Post some makawiy (spelling?) Pics, take a break from nasser. No matter how many times we re-visit this, he still doesn't win the olympia!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2012, 01:21:14 AM »
I've been here long enough to know that  ;D

Post some makawiy (spelling?) Pics, take a break from nasser. No matter how many times we re-visit this, he still doesn't win the olympia!

ok brother no problem  :-X ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2012, 01:50:58 AM »
ok brother no problem  :-X ;D

Or a real mr olympia, like bannout, one of my favourite bbers

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2012, 02:19:13 AM »
Or a real mr olympia, like bannout, one of my favourite bbers

one of my very favorites too.. i think if his left triceps was not torn in a car accident and he was able to keep his 82 or 83 condition he was going to be lee haney's runner up for more years than labrada and gaspari.. and could have beat haney when haney was off like in 1990!!..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2012, 02:24:24 AM »
one of my very favorites too.. i think if his left triceps was not torn in a car accident and he was able to keep his 82 or 83 condition he was going to be lee haney's runner up for more years than labrada and gaspari.. and could have beat haney when haney was off like in 1990!!..
did he tear it in late 83 or early 84? I saw a clip of pre 84 mr O, he had a bandage and was looking way off...

I would've liked to have seen him do well, and taken advantage of a haney slip up

The guy was very good for bbing, presentation, charisma, polished and focused
 Real showman