Author Topic: High Doses Of Bold/Eq  (Read 43564 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
High Doses Of Bold/Eq
« on: March 10, 2012, 11:03:27 PM »
Has anyone run high doses (1200mg-1500mg) of Bold/Eq along with a low dose of test etc? If so what was the results??

Im running Tren A, Bold, Npp and Test Eth at the moment.

I got 60 days left of Npp and then I will take out and bump up the bold then I got another 40 days of Tren and when that runs out I was thinking of trying to bump up the Bold and run it with a low dose of Test by it's self to give me a break from heavy androgens for a few weeks and then throw the Tren back in. How do you think that would hold up or can you suggest something better?

Swlabr

Re: High Doses Of Bold/Eq
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
I've used 900 mg equi/week with 50 mg test prop EOD before, and I liked it! Made my shoulders look insane. I wasn't even that lean when I ran it then, so if you're lean you'll probably love it.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 12:21:32 PM »
I've used 900 mg equi/week with 50 mg test prop EOD before, and I liked it! Made my shoulders look insane. I wasn't even that lean when I ran it then, so if you're lean you'll probably love it.

Hmm I am stuck between a few ideas... I got 60 days of running 50mg ED NPP, 75mg ED Tren A, 325mg Week Test Eth and 600mg Week Bold then I dropping the NPP out and taking up the Tren to 100mg ED.

Now I was either going to run 100mg ED of each of Mast, Tren A and Test P or Take up the Bold to 1200mg, Leave Tren A at 700mg and Leave Test Eth at 350mg and run this for about 130 days then go from there really.. Not sure?

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:44:21 PM »
300mg mast 600mg tren 900mg EQ and 600 test prop..... take your HGH :)

hope this help

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:47:27 PM »
300mg mast 600mg tren 900mg EQ and 600 test prop..... take your HGH :)

hope this help

Cant afford the growth at the moment..but we will see in the future if i decide i want to do it

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 03:35:57 PM »
How do you like the npp bro. I've got a bunch of stangers npp sitting here waiting to be cracked open  ;D

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »
currently running peepees  eq @ 900/wk so far so good can't say much yet 4wks in, but my endurance in hte gym increased no heavy breathing basically
g2g

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 11:42:35 PM »
How do you like the npp bro. I've got a bunch of stangers npp sitting here waiting to be cracked open  ;D

It nice at that low doseage stacke up, gives the muscles a nice full look. Speeded up my recovery rate allot to. I rate it allot to be honest, not sure what would happen with higher doses with tren ace..

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 11:45:44 PM »
currently running peepees  eq @ 900/wk so far so good can't say much yet 4wks in, but my endurance in hte gym increased no heavy breathing basically

Its a weird one Bold, you dont really know its there, it just runs in the background nicely and slowly.. It was making me think that what GH15 was saying about high doses of Primo work well although it is rated as mild by many users as they do not use enough, well possible high doses of Bold may be the same as that is rated as mild as well. So was wondering what 1200-1500mg a week would deliver stacked with other compounds at lower doseages

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 12:26:49 AM »
Hmm I am stuck between a few ideas... I got 60 days of running 50mg ED NPP, 75mg ED Tren A, 325mg Week Test Eth and 600mg Week Bold then I dropping the NPP out and taking up the Tren to 100mg ED.

Now I was either going to run 100mg ED of each of Mast, Tren A and Test P or Take up the Bold to 1200mg, Leave Tren A at 700mg and Leave Test Eth at 350mg and run this for about 130 days then go from there really.. Not sure?

what are your goals? definitely get that tren up to at least 100 mg daily.

chess315

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 01:27:31 AM »
 My thoughts on eq its good if your already at a good size but for a average gym rat like myself not so good. Just doesn't add much strength size also can cause anxiety. Better for someone actually trying to get on stage then not. Its just a weak steroid mg for mg. It would prolly take 1200-1500mg to get any decent size gains from.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 07:59:15 AM »
what are your goals? definitely get that tren up to at least 100 mg daily.

Yeah I will be doing that. At the moment I am leaning out day by day shape starting to come through and I am filling out slowly as well. Steady lean build. Aiming for 14lbs solid gains over the forth comming months. Don't want to bloat, want to fill out but look as hard as I can get with AAS. I used to do allot of heavy bulking and cutting in the past and to be honest I don't like it, too much weight shifting and dont spend enough time feeling happy with my look that way as I am very picky about what I consider a good look..I blow up very quickly on high doses of test, deca, d.bol etc but it puts too much water on me and ruins my lines. I have to stick to budget got a new house and baby that draining me like mad at the mo so can't afford growth etc but was having a play around with the thoughts a doseages today and I was thinking this would be good for the job when I finish this gear I got here:

Take the Tren Ace up 700mg Week, Mast 600mg Week and Test P at 700mg a Week

I got a holiday in June and Sept I wanna be in good shape for.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »
My thoughts on eq its good if your already at a good size but for a average gym rat like myself not so good. Just doesn't add much strength size also can cause anxiety. Better for someone actually trying to get on stage then not. Its just a weak steroid mg for mg. It would prolly take 1200-1500mg to get any decent size gains from.

I like it in the back ground but it is slow and steady, was curious what those high doses would do if anything special at all?

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »
Good move, Neil. Life is so much better when you're big and lean instead of bigger but bloofy.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 08:04:04 AM »
Good move, Neil. Life is so much better when you're big and lean instead of bigger but bloofy.

Tell me about it. Dont matter how big you look in a T-shirt, its what you look like with it off that counts. I got patience I dont mind waiting as long as the results come steadily.

Swlabr

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 08:07:10 AM »
Once you up the tren to 100 mg ED magical things will happen, trust me. Starve yourself a bit, do some cardio and watch the veins pop out and the abs come out to play. You'll love it!

By the way, are you using the fella who can't be named now?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 08:14:37 AM »
Once you up the tren to 100 mg ED magical things will happen, trust me. Starve yourself a bit, do some cardio and watch the veins pop out and the abs come out to play. You'll love it!

I already love it, I made the fastest gains I ever made in terms of real shape. I think another 3-4 months and I will be bang on. Im lucky I got a  good natural shape, just a lagging chest at the mo, but betime I brought that up and leaned out more I should look very good. Still my local guy, he only slightly dearer if I spend the bulk I was going to spend with Secret Squirral betime you added shipping and transfer feeds so for time being I going to carry on using him for the time being, however I am interested in using him. Just only concern is they are on about changing the laws for mail order from abroad with roids so I want to keep my guy sweet as if they do it will be risky business from off shore

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 08:21:23 AM »
Ah, right. Well as long as your gear is not bunk or underdosed it doesn't really matter who you get it from all that much!

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 08:24:58 AM »
Solid advices right here. Can you share what you've decided Neil ?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »
Ah, right. Well as long as your gear is not bunk or underdosed it doesn't really matter who you get it from all that much!

Good not to keep all your eggs in one basket. You was saying the other day about some of his products being short in the bottle by a couple of ml, that put me off a bit to be honest.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Solid advices right here. Can you share what you've decided Neil ?

Yeah I will do defo. I got some plans what I want to do so other people can see, but got to get to where I want to be and I will be doing some interesting postings

Swlabr

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 08:28:30 AM »
Good not to keep all your eggs in one basket. You was saying the other day about some of his products being short in the bottle by a couple of ml, that put me off a bit to be honest.

Yes, I noticed I only got 7 - 8 injections with his tren ace, so around 7 - 8 ml/vial. The stuff is still potent as fuck, and for the price I got it at it's no biggie. That's his SM line, Oxide is perfectly dosed.

Good luck either way and keep us updated!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 08:32:26 AM »
Yes, I noticed I only got 7 - 8 injections with his tren ace, so around 7 - 8 ml/vial. The stuff is still potent as fuck, and for the price I got it at it's no biggie. That's his SM line, Oxide is perfectly dosed.

Good luck either way and keep us updated!

Will do bud

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »

This is great advice! I do it this way too 100mg ED Tren Ace usually a few months on then short break for few weeks then back on for awhile

Did my last shot of tren on saturday and monday I just started 500mg Sust, 1000mg EQ. Probably do this for 6 weeks or so, probably toss somethin else in too. Just takin a break from tren few weeks

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
Yeah I will do a break but not yet I got more magic to come yet lol. Just took my time with the dosing I started at 50mg EOD for a few weeks then took it up slowly.