Author Topic: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.  (Read 6504 times)

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
Re: Iraq Militants stone youths to death over "emo" look.
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 12:05:40 AM »
No big loss. 

As an American I would prefer it from now on if we kept out of other countries problems.  Most of them don't want us there anyway because they don't understand the concept of being free. They prefer to be slaves so why force the issue.  Their corrupt governments beg for aid and then bitch as soon as we do something in our own interests.  Our politicians seem to think we are so rich that we can afford to just hemorrhage money to a bunch of fucking ingrates.  Why bomb them or invade their country?  Just let them starve, and continue living in the stone age.  Natural selection will win out and our problem will be solved for us.   

Come at me Bro!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 01:09:44 AM »
You are right, the stoning of one person doesn't compare to the hundreds of thousands of civilian lives American has just taken.  yanks are the most brainwashed civilians in the world, they project their own fundamentalist Religious ideas on to the rest of the world, the fact you think Islam is Evil and America the righteous shows how brainwashed you are.  If only you knew the atrocities that have been committed in the name of Amercan Peace, it is truly sickening, while you drones in the USA believe all the shit that comes out your politicians mouths, we know better, we know that the USA is a fundamentalist extremist country, at the very top of the terrorist food chain, other terrorists model their terrorism on the states, as they are the best terrorists, this isn't uncommon knowledge.  USA are the best terrorits , bar none.  What i find truly amazing, is the average yank and their propaganda diatribe are completely unaware of how evil they come across when imposing there brand of religious justice on another country.  I believe the Islam faith is pretty terrifying, but not even 1/100th as terrifying as the USA brand of faith.  THE USA extreme points of view are the most dangerous for the rest of the world . What was it that child molester George Bush said "You are either with us or against us", never before has a terrorist said anything more frightening.  The USA and it's ignorance is truly scary, many more will die before even one American wakes up.

Do you know how to use paragraphs you fuckhead?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 07:31:31 AM »
Do you know how to use paragraphs you fuckhead?
Are you upset at my lack of paragraphs or is something else bothering you dear Sir!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 07:37:29 AM »
Killing innocent people in cold blood is wrong no matter the race, creed, religion etc..... I'm not brainwashed at all.  250,000 innocent people killed? By U.S. soldiers for no reason?  We just don't walk up and down the streets in the middle east, and start mowing innocent people down.  Have there been unfortunate accidents? Yes.  Are there some fucked up U.S. soldiers who did some horrible things? Yes.  Remember, these are the same people who will strap children with bombs hoping to kill a few U.S. soldiers.  I assume you are a sympathizer.  Are you American?  I can understand you viewpoint if you are a  Non-American. 
The fact you even justify the war is evidence of your brainwashing, i am truly shocked that someone could calmy dismiss the murder of so many people and not even stop to think, wait a minute - does this truly seem right to me, or am I just following the crowd and repeating, repeating, repeating what everyone else says and thinks.  Would you still hold this view if 99% of your countrymen didn't?  Somehow i dont think so!

Gandhi said it best when he said '“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.”
V

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »
Are you upset at my lack of paragraphs or is something else bothering you dear Sir!

Mainly the paragraphs.

I agree with some of what you say and disagree with some.

Bull walls of text fucking burn my retinas

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 03:33:13 AM »
Heaven forbid a country try to prevent their country from going down the toilet and jumping on the western generation nothingness bandwagon.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 09:17:06 AM »
The fact you even justify the war is evidence of your brainwashing, i am truly shocked that someone could calmy dismiss the murder of so many people and not even stop to think, wait a minute - does this truly seem right to me, or am I just following the crowd and repeating, repeating, repeating what everyone else says and thinks.  Would you still hold this view if 99% of your countrymen didn't?  Somehow i dont think so!

Gandhi said it best when he said '“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.”
  Im with you on this, but being a minority of one like ghandi is a position that can be very intimidating. I remember being in the usa when the Iraq invasion commenced, I say invasion because I wouldnt really call it a war since sticks and stones against military isnt a fair battle, but anyway talking against the invasion got you in some pretty heated arguements with people,. It was like a gang mentality rallied from 911. I realized then at 23 what the media can do and does ,made me slide to the leftist mentality and really question whether or not the catalyst for the war was a set up.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »
 :)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
E Kul cracks me up because he adds exclamation points where you wouldn't expect giving the impression of a real unstable character.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
E Kul cracks me up because he adds exclamation points where you wouldn't expect giving the impression of a real unstable character.
    in his defense, and not that he needs any, I do not think english is his mother tongue. although more then proficient in the language he also has a very accurate and unskewd view of the way things are. Now how many americans can speak anything other than english? let alone post something in say...french? or portugease? spanish??? well maybe in a few more years, lol.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
    in his defense, and not that he needs any, I do not think english is his mother tongue. although more then proficient in the language he also has a very accurate and unskewd view of the way things are. Now how many americans can speak anything other than english? let alone post something in say...french? or portugease? spanish??? well maybe in a few more years, lol.

Since the days of the Romans the empire imposed it's language on the uncivilized--not the other way around ; )
And anyway, I'm pretty sure he's an ozzy. I like E-Kul though. He's polarizing but at least he's sincere.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »
Y

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »
Since the days of the Romans the empire imposed it's language on the uncivilized--not the other way around ; )
And anyway, I'm pretty sure he's an ozzy. I like E-Kul though. He's polarizing but at least he's sincere.
  yes, but the romans also spoke greek.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 09:25:21 AM »
Mods, can we consolidate the Muslim hate threads?

Thanks.

G

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
Mods, can we consolidate the Muslim hate threads?

Thanks.

Lol good point!  Unlike the Jew or black threads that are immediately deleted.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 08:14:30 AM »
Radical Islam encourages people to kill anyone that is not a believer.  Fucking Insane.  Maybe we need to ride in there Crusader style full armour/horseback and bring it to these bitches medieval style.  Obvioulsy these retards are still stuck in this mindset.  Richard the Lion Heart and Saladin are dead retards.  The Western world has evolved.

That can't be.  Don't you know that Islam is the religion of peace.

We gave it the old college try but I think it's time the US realize that these motherfuckers are who they are.  Why should we spend our blood and treasure trying to "help" them.  I supported the Iraq war in the beginning just because I think it's important that when the UN threatens to do something they keep their word.  Otherwise they are just a toothless debating society that has no importance and should shut the fuck up.  Now I say fuck Iraq and fuck the UN.  They like being slaves.  Fuck Iran, and fuck Israel for that matter.  I'm tired of the bullshit. 

Leave them to themselves and if they ever truly threaten the USA just open up a little canned sunshine on their asses.  It would be a fucking improvement.
Come at me Bro!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2012, 01:53:05 PM »
That can't be.  Don't you know that Islam is the religion of peace.

We gave it the old college try but I think it's time the US realize that these motherfuckers are who they are.  Why should we spend our blood and treasure trying to "help" them.  I supported the Iraq war in the beginning just because I think it's important that when the UN threatens to do something they keep their word.  Otherwise they are just a toothless debating society that has no importance and should shut the fuck up.  Now I say fuck Iraq and fuck the UN.  They like being slaves.  Fuck Iran, and fuck Israel for that matter.  I'm tired of the bullshit. 

Leave them to themselves and if they ever truly threaten the USA just open up a little canned sunshine on their asses.  It would be a fucking improvement.

Recluse mode won't help - a change of focus would be nice.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2012, 10:33:54 AM »
It's quite amusing here listening to you all ranting with little know how except what you've been spoon fed like brainwashed little children.

whether the story is true, or whatever details may be exaggerated or deliberately avoided. Even if all of it is true. It completely boggles the mind that you are NOT angry at the millions that YOU american soldiers have killed. That YOUR government and military has killed.

Whether it is the million some children that died due to sanctions. Whether it is the millions that died from the two gulf wars? Whether it is the hundreds of thousands that died as a result of you pinning Iraq vs Iran when you funded and armed Saddam.

You are nothing but hypocrites, soaked in your own hatred of a billion and a half people that you know nothing about.

Lastly, I am called Ahmed now, but I was not born into a Muslim family or upbringing I became Muslim. As a former Christian, having had Christian Iraqi friends, all of them hate you with a passion for whatever you've done to their country.

You are not liberators, you are fucking thieves and killers. That is what they would tell you. Finding a bunch of morons that get paid ten US dollars to pose on camera and say "I Love america MMMWAAAH *kissing flag*" will only convince ignorant douchebags such as yourself that you're helping the world.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2012, 10:38:49 AM »
And for your information. Iraq was very advanced, very built infrastructure, universities, educated doctors, engineers, you name it. Both men and women. You just didn't like that Saddam liked nationalizing his own nation's resources, so he was no longer good for you. Just as the coup of Iran in 1953. Nationalizing oil was not in the interest of the British so they asked them buddies from the CIA to stir shit up. A democratically elected government was overthrown by the CIA.

How do I know Iraq was built as it was? My father worked with international companies in Iraq working on engineering and construction projects. There were companies from the US, Russia, Germany, Turkey, and Yugoslavia. Then the Iraq-Iran war happened... then the gulf war happened.

The country was sent to the stone age by american bombing. Likewise in the second gulf war. What did you target first? Water. Electricty. Airports. Bridges. You are fucking pigs. You destroyed the infrastructure as a whole but screw that, you killed millions and you instigated civil war delibaretly.

So what happened? A shift in power, from sunnis to shias. It's AMUSING because all the time you back one side vs the other and then backstab the last side and on repeat backstab the other side. This can be seen in what you've been doing with Iraq, Iran and Syria. Such pathetic games, costing lives of people. Shame on you.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2012, 01:09:46 PM »
you mad brah? ???

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 01:20:35 PM »
Looks like it..
H

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 01:45:24 PM »
amreeka, iz greatest cuntry in all world. SAY IT!! SAY IT!!!!!

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »
 8)

H

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
And for your information. Iraq was very advanced, very built infrastructure, universities, educated doctors, engineers, you name it. Both men and women. You just didn't like that Saddam liked nationalizing his own nation's resources, so he was no longer good for you. Just as the coup of Iran in 1953. Nationalizing oil was not in the interest of the British so they asked them buddies from the CIA to stir shit up. A democratically elected government was overthrown by the CIA.

How do I know Iraq was built as it was? My father worked with international companies in Iraq working on engineering and construction projects. There were companies from the US, Russia, Germany, Turkey, and Yugoslavia. Then the Iraq-Iran war happened... then the gulf war happened.

The country was sent to the stone age by american bombing. Likewise in the second gulf war. What did you target first? Water. Electricty. Airports. Bridges. You are fucking pigs. You destroyed the infrastructure as a whole but screw that, you killed millions and you instigated civil war delibaretly.

So what happened? A shift in power, from sunnis to shias. It's AMUSING because all the time you back one side vs the other and then backstab the last side and on repeat backstab the other side. This can be seen in what you've been doing with Iraq, Iran and Syria. Such pathetic games, costing lives of people. Shame on you.
It doesn't matter what you say.  People should not be stoned to death because of what they wear, or the music they listen to.  Simple as that.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
It's quite amusing here listening to you all ranting with little know how except what you've been spoon fed like brainwashed little children.

whether the story is true, or whatever details may be exaggerated or deliberately avoided. Even if all of it is true. It completely boggles the mind that you are NOT angry at the millions that YOU american soldiers have killed. That YOUR government and military has killed.

Whether it is the million some children that died due to sanctions. Whether it is the millions that died from the two gulf wars? Whether it is the hundreds of thousands that died as a result of you pinning Iraq vs Iran when you funded and armed Saddam.

You are nothing but hypocrites, soaked in your own hatred of a billion and a half people that you know nothing about.

Lastly, I am called Ahmed now, but I was not born into a Muslim family or upbringing I became Muslim. As a former Christian, having had Christian Iraqi friends, all of them hate you with a passion for whatever you've done to their country.

You are not liberators, you are fucking thieves and killers. That is what they would tell you. Finding a bunch of morons that get paid ten US dollars to pose on camera and say "I Love america MMMWAAAH *kissing flag*" will only convince ignorant douchebags such as yourself that you're helping the world.

lol 

Muslims are some salty ass motherf**kers.  Why you so mad?

Go USA!!!  All Hail The Great Satan!!!!

Come at me Bro!