Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29034 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 10:34:19 AM »
In before someone asks "how do we know the children didn't make an aggressive move first?"..

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »
Situations getting worsen!

Are you supporting what your idols do, MC ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
they shouldn't let him get away with life in some US hospital for the crazies.

they should hang him in the streets of kabul.  He did the crime there not as a US soldier, but as an AWOL rogue killing machine.  hang him.  Or stone him, better yet.  If soe putz walked off their US embassy and off'd 20 americans in their bed, his ass would meet old sparky.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 11:27:49 AM »

Are you supporting what your idols he do, MC ?

No,
Afghanistan situation is very complicated now.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »
 ::)

in Iraq  ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »
15 less terrorist scum to worry about

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 11:55:54 AM »
No,
Afghanistan situation is very complicated now.

Nothing complicated there.
Afghanistan just is impossible to control completely.
You can kill millions of them, push 1/3 of the population to leave their homes, hammer the country to atoms........ Or you can pump 100's of billions of dollars  in the country and try more sophisticated methods....

I hope after this massive decade-long fail everyone has tried and we can leave them live by themselves.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »

Nothing complicated there.
Afghanistan just is impossible to control completely.
You can kill millions of them, push 1/3 of the population to leave their homes, hammer the country to atoms........ Or you can pump 100's of billions of dollars  in the country and try more sophisticated methods....

I hope after this massive decade-long fail everyone has tried and we can leave them live by themselves.
agree

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
Religion of peace.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 02:54:19 PM »
they been at war for too long, some troops have done 10 tours or more by now, they need to get out of there, wasn't Obama suppose to bring the troops home no more than a year after taking office?
yeah and what happened to closing gitmo?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »
Good news. The death toll is now up from 15 to 16! Nice shooting Marine.
a

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 05:58:20 PM »
he should be given the medal of honor for giving those towel heads a taste of there own medicine: terror 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 06:06:47 PM »

A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians and wounded others after entering their homes in Kandahar province, Afghan and Nato sources say.

He reportedly left his base early in the morning to attack village homes. Nine children are among the dead.

The White House said it was "deeply concerned" and Nato-led forces in Afghanistan have begun an inquiry.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has condemned the attack and demanded an explanation from Washington.

BBC correspondents expect there could be a furious backlash when news of the attack reaches the wider public.

In Kandahar's Panjwai district, local people have reportedly gathered near the base to protest about Sunday's killings, and the US embassy is advising against travel to the area.

Anti-US sentiment is already high in Afghanistan after US soldiers burnt copies of the Koran last month.

HA HA laughing at the American government who just killed 1/2 million innocent civilians and they are appaled at a spree killing soldier HA HA - Am I the only one who sees the irony.  I am sure the government is only upset he got caught and it became public, thats all!
V

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
HA HA laughing at the American government who just killed 1/2 million innocent civilians and they are appaled at a spree killing soldier HA HA - Am I the only one who sees the irony.  I am sure the government is only upset he got caught and it became public, thats all!
no such thing as an innocent arab , they are all pig dogs

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 06:27:36 PM »
no such thing as an innocent arab , they are all pig dogs
Gee, your government has really done a number on you - I can understand you thinking Arabs are Pig Dogs, as an American, i would be upset too if for the last 50 years our government had been telling its citizens how kick ass they were and yet couldn't even defeat a bunch of 3rd world towel heads after 10 years of illegal occupation.  i can see your frustration at the continuing rebellion against your illegal occupation.

I am sorry that other nationalities don't like to be illegally invaded and resist murderous military occupations - don't they know we just killed all those civilian's for there own good.  When will these Arabs ever learn, that killing them is helping them and that war is peace. gee i don't know, it all seems pretty logical to me - kill = help and war = peace, how is our American point of view wrong.  I will repeat again, war = peace and killing = helping   -  anyway, if we kill enough Arabs they will finally see we are doing it for their own good!
V

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
Collateral damage. War is hell.
Americans have no business being there, this obviously wouldn't have happened
if we stayed home where we fucking belong.

I hope some of you are joking about killing innocents being a good thing....
not every arab is a terrorist, we know nothing about these people that were murdered.
Maybe they were scumbags, but maybe they were good people that didn't do anything
wrong.
The older I get and the more I travel, the more I realize how similar people all over the
world are. Of course cultures make things seem very different, but at the core, we are
all pretty similar. We all feel emotional pain, and we are all capable of being loving or choosing
to hate. The mentality that all Arabs are our enemies because their governments harbor
terrorists is faulty logic. I hate our president and government, does that mean I hate all
Americans? That sort of thinking is why many foreigners despise Americans now... because
they hated Bush and what our government does, and thus hate us because they have lumped
us all together as having the same values and mentality as our 'leaders'.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 07:11:52 PM »
It just keeps getting better. The dude attacked the killed 16 Afghani's while they were sleeping. LOL!!  I hope we stay another 10 years and kill another 100,000 pigs.
a

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 07:14:09 PM »
Gee, your government has really done a number on you - I can understand you thinking Arabs are Pig Dogs, as an American, i would be upset too if for the last 50 years our government had been telling its citizens how kick ass they were and yet couldn't even defeat a bunch of 3rd world towel heads after 10 years of illegal occupation.  i can see your frustration at the continuing rebellion against your illegal occupation.

I am sorry that other nationalities don't like to be illegally invaded and resist murderous military occupations - don't they know we just killed all those civilian's for there own good.  When will these Arabs ever learn, that killing them is helping them and that war is peace. gee i don't know, it all seems pretty logical to me - kill = help and war = peace, how is our American point of view wrong.  I will repeat again, war = peace and killing = helping   -  anyway, if we kill enough Arabs they will finally see we are doing it for their own good!
im not an american citizen, fuck face

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »

ahah good post
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2012, 07:16:38 PM »
It just keeps getting better. The dude attacked the killed 16 Afghani's while they were sleeping. LOL!! I hope we stay another 10 years and kill another 100,000 pigs.

so your wishing death on more American service members mostly young dying for nothing, your pretty sick in the head.

TEAM Nasser

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 07:31:05 PM »
Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »
this is what happens when gh15 leaves  :'(

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »
Situations getting worsen!

so is your english  ;D

just kidding

seriously

Obama gotta alota splaining to do
getbig or getgot

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 07:37:32 PM »
Collateral damage. War is hell.
Americans have no business being there, this obviously wouldn't have happened
if we stayed home where we fucking belong.

I hope some of you are joking about killing innocents being a good thing....
not every arab is a terrorist, we know nothing about these people that were murdered.
Maybe they were scumbags, but maybe they were good people that didn't do anything
wrong.
The older I get and the more I travel, the more I realize how similar people all over the
world are. Of course cultures make things seem very different, but at the core, we are
all pretty similar. We all feel emotional pain, and we are all capable of being loving or choosing
to hate. The mentality that all Arabs are our enemies because their governments harbor
terrorists is faulty logic. I hate our president and government, does that mean I hate all
Americans? That sort of thinking is why many foreigners despise Americans now... because
they hated Bush and what our government does, and thus hate us because they have lumped
us all together as having the same values and mentality as our 'leaders'.

Great post