Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29059 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
Where are you from E-Kul?
Australia!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2012, 05:06:10 PM »
Australia!
Shit! I figured you were from somewhere in the middle east, with your blind hatred towards the U.S. What's your beef with America?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »
Shit! I figured you were from somewhere in the middle east, with your blind hatred towards the U.S. What's your beef with America?
America spawned the breed of dog that attacked him. Had they not the breed been created, the incident wouldn't have happened.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2012, 05:17:04 PM »
Are you serious! I cannot talk with brainwashed people - Americans are the Worlds greatest Terrorists, you dont have to look to far for evidence of this!  And the average citizen, says whats your problem?  And it's hard not to be dumbstruck when asked that question.  How can the average American citizen sleep at night knowing that they are currently participating in the greatest Mass Murder of Innocent lives in the History of Man.  Modern America will go down in (real) History as the most evil nation on Earth!  There isn't another Nation that even compares to the size of EVIL America has become!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 14, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »
Are you serious! I cannot talk with brainwashed people - Americans are the Worlds greatest Terrorists, you dont have to look to far for evidence of this!  And the average citizen, says whats your problem?  And it's hard not to be dumbstruck when asked that question.  How can the average American citizen sleep at night knowing that they are currently participating in the greatest Mass Murder of Innocent lives in the History of Man.  Modern America will go down in (real) History as the most evil nation on Earth!  There isn't another Nation that even compares to the size of EVIL America has become!
Look, If you were an American, your viewpoint would probably be different.  Truth be told, I just want our troops home (preferrably protecting our borders)  I don't want anymore innocent people to die.  Mass Murder?  Remember on sept 11 2001 they started it.  They can blame their own people for the shitstorm that fell upon them.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:57 PM »
PFC LaVena Johnson

Couple of days ago bunch of getbigers was bashing South America/Brazil/poor countries saying that the rape number in Poor countries are very high.

The rape statistics show that the number of rape are higher in rich countries.

US and Sweden are fighting for the second placed in rape cases.

And i almost posted an article about the rape situation in the US army.
Gracie Rules

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »
Look, If you were an American, your viewpoint would probably be different.  Truth be told, I just want our troops home (preferrably protecting our borders)  I don't want anymore innocent people to die.  Mass Murder?  Remember on sept 11 2001 they started it.  They can blame their own people for the shitstorm that fell upon them.
Come home to what? No jobs, mental illness, domestic violence, drug abuse, etc.
That is what they look fwd to.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2012, 06:37:38 PM »
Look, If you were an American, your viewpoint would probably be different.  Truth be told, I just want our troops home (preferrably protecting our borders)  I don't want anymore innocent people to die.  Mass Murder?  Remember on sept 11 2001 they started it.  They can blame their own people for the shitstorm that fell upon them.
OMG! This is the reason the world is fucked right here! You are just another repeater that is so far from the truth that unfortunately for the rest of the world may never be un-brainwashed! Good Luck with believing all that! Americans are just taught to Repeat, Repeat, Repeat - never to investigate, invetigate, investigate! Stupid Americans!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
It's bigger than the Holocaust?

G

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2012, 01:32:56 AM »
OMG! This is the reason the world is fucked right here! You are just another repeater that is so far from the truth that unfortunately for the rest of the world may never be un-brainwashed! Good Luck with believing all that! Americans are just taught to Repeat, Repeat, Repeat - never to investigate, invetigate, investigate! Stupid Americans!
UMAD Bro?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2012, 05:58:40 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2012, 06:07:24 AM »
the U.S will surely hand this criminal to the afghan court..........

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2012, 08:12:51 AM »

gets old bro.... no president we have ever had, spends 100% of the time with their nose to the grind..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:24 AM »
You know what - I probably would feel a lot better if obama spent all day watching espn and playing b-ball - at least he could not keep fucking up and making things so much more disastrously worse when he actually "works" as it is. 

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2012, 08:55:25 AM »
Maybe!

Well, personally I am someone with an obvious bias as I have been attacked by two pitbulls and had my achilles tendon severed and arm mauled and couldn't walk unassisted forces six months and still suffer psychologically from it now. I actually rarely leave the house as a result of this. It cost me about $50,000 so far out of my own pocket.  I know some dogs are OK, but personally, ask any council about how many complaints that get about dogs, barking, trespassing, attacking other dogs, etc... it goes on and on.  I learnt there is a judge at the local court who all they do all day long every day is handle dog offence cases, this is at a huge expense to taxpayers etc... Personally. I think dogs are smelly, ugly, loud, unintelligent creatures who are easily controlled by whoever provides a food source.  I think this is why people like dogs, they feel omnipotent and all powerful in front of the dog, all just for filling a food and water bowl.

You're pathetic, I bet you collect a welfare check don't you f@ggot?  Big tough guy...say hi to that fat pig of a girlfriend for me you aussiefag piece of shit. Chopper Read is more of a man then you'll ever be. This fucking scum said he respects child molesters more than pitbull owners and nobody said a thing. When you close your eyes tonight I want you to remember those dogs eating you while you screamed and how helpless you felt.

It could happen again...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »

You're pathetic, I bet you collect a welfare check don't you f@ggot?  Big tough guy...say hi to that fat pig of a girlfriend for me you aussiefag piece of shit. Chopper Read is more of a man then you'll ever be. This fucking scum said he respects child molesters more than pitbull owners and nobody said a thing. When you close your eyes tonight I want you to remember those dogs eating you while you screamed and how helpless you felt.

It could happen again...

And from left field....

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2012, 02:32:52 PM »
It's bigger than the Holocaust?

No such thing Carebear. Russian holocaust? now we are talking.
Trans Milkshake.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #193 on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
thats what you get when every wacko can get into the military

I guess 4 tours in that god forsaken country will do it to you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 15, 2012, 02:41:48 PM »
I guess 4 tours in that god forsaken country will do it to you.
You have to be ready to go nuts period imho.  dude probably would have snapped, and shot up his job or post office back in the states.  He was a ticking timebomb.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
I wonder how many Afghani women and children Dickhunteralphabravo sniped this week.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »

It could happen again...

As a matter of fact I am financially well off and have been for years - child molesters are way more respectable individuals than Pitbull Owners - for sure - What I remember about the attack is that Two Pitbulls lost their life - and I got bragging rights of being the only man I know to survive two Pitbulls - Anyway Pedos normally keep their victims alive and physicall intact  - Pitbull owners and their dogs absolutely permanately physically and mentally destroy children and their lives - Hope you can see the difference - Pedo's just want a thrill - Pitbull owners want to Kill!  As you can see, both individuals are fucking sick!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 15, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »
As a matter of fact I am financially well off and have been for years - child molesters are way more respectable individuals than Pitbull Owners - for sure - What I remember about the attack is that Two Pitbulls lost their life - and I got bragging rights of being the only man I know to survive two Pitbulls - Anyway Pedos normally keep their victims alive and physicall intact  - Pitbull owners and their dogs absolutely permanately physically and mentally destroy children and their lives - Hope you can see the difference - Pedo's just want a thrill - Pitbull owners want to Kill!  As you can see, both individuals are fucking sick!

I know you blokes aren't aware, but I am actually collecting material on Pitbull Owners and how offensive they are to victims and their families, this is for legal battles - but It always makes me smile - I think, wait until they read this one!  I can honestly say, the most offesnive and hate filled people I have ever met are Pitbull Owners - definately anti human - any human being who values human life over animal life is a lost soul and in need of desperate help!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 15, 2012, 05:38:45 PM »
As a matter of fact I am financially well off and have been for years - child molesters are way more respectable individuals than Pitbull Owners - for sure - What I remember about the attack is that Two Pitbulls lost their life - and I got bragging rights of being the only man I know to survive two Pitbulls - Anyway Pedos normally keep their victims alive and physicall intact  - Pitbull owners and their dogs absolutely permanately physically and mentally destroy children and their lives - Hope you can see the difference - Pedo's just want a thrill - Pitbull owners want to Kill!  As you can see, both individuals are fucking sick!

Way to downgrade the lifelong implications of being sexually abused as a child.

Fucking idiot.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »

Way to downgrade the lifelong implications of being sexually abused as a child.

Fucking idiot.
Pedos keep their victims alive usually - Pitbulls dont - If a child is molested - this is terrible - but they are alive and unlike to suffer from the physical scars that Pitbull Victims do!  Anyway, just my opinion Pedos are the scum of the earth, and Pitbull Lovers and one rung below. JMO
V