Author Topic: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.  (Read 29077 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians..Nine children.
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2012, 05:43:02 PM »
Pedos keep their victims alive usually - Pitbulls dont - If a child is molested - this is terrible - but they are alive and unlike to suffer from the physical scars that Pitbull Victims do!  Anyway, just my opinion Pedos are the scum of the earth, and Pitbull Lovers and one rung below. JMO

Mental scars = just as far reaching as physical scars, more so in a lot of cases.

But no, i am not a fan of fighting dogs or the complete fucktards that 99% of the time make up their owners.

Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
Mental scars = just as far reaching as physical scars, more so in a lot of cases.

But no, i am not a fan of fighting dogs or the complete fucktards that 99% of the time make up their owners.

To all the victims of childhood sexual abuse - I am sorry - but it could have been worse you could have been ripped apart by a Pitbull, and then you and your family would have to deal with a lifetime of Pidiots telling you that their dogs life is more important than yours, essentially child Pitbull Victims are re traumatised having to listen to all the lies that come from Pitbull Lovers Mouths!  Imagine if Pedos went around telling their victims that is never happened, that they brought it on themselves, that there is no such thing as Pedos, that Pedos are misunderstood and loving people etc etc , this is what Pitbull Sympathisers do to victims - and they do it regularly and offensively - this is no secret - there was even a study done that determined that Pitbull Owners are not normal People, they are usually Misanthropists with no imagination or compassion.  The propaganda and nonsense is literally sickening - this is why Pitbull Sympathisers are lower than pedos!  There is support for victims of Pedophilia, but none if you are a victim of Dog Attack!  My goal is to take the current acceptance of Pitbull owners and stigmatise them to the point where the average person sees them for the child killers they are - Essentially I see Pitbull sympathisers as Sponsoring Child Killing - and that is abhorrent!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2012, 05:52:22 PM »

Yeah, well you can look forward to both in a Pitbull Attack!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Lawyer: Afghan suspect's friend had leg blown off
Associated Press ^ | March 15, 2012 | GENE JOHNSON
Posted on March 15, 2012 11:48:46 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

SEATTLE (AP) — The U.S. soldier accused of slaughtering 16 Afghan villagers last weekend saw his friend's leg blown off the day before the rampage, his lawyer said Thursday.

Seattle attorney John Henry Browne told The Associated Press that according to his client's family, the suspect was standing next to another U.S. soldier when that soldier was gravely injured.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2012, 09:31:18 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Lawyer: Afghan suspect's friend had leg blown off
Associated Press ^ | March 15, 2012 | GENE JOHNSON
Posted on March 15, 2012 11:48:46 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

SEATTLE (AP) — The U.S. soldier accused of slaughtering 16 Afghan villagers last weekend saw his friend's leg blown off the day before the rampage, his lawyer said Thursday.

Seattle attorney John Henry Browne told The Associated Press that according to his client's family, the suspect was standing next to another U.S. soldier when that soldier was gravely injured.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Translation: To the people of America, we the Government, do not truly give a fuck that some towelheads were blown away and in an attempt to justify the continuing murder of innocent people we implore you to realise that what this soldier did was in fact very necessary and justified, as those young innocent towelheads would have no doubt grown up to be terrorists anyway.  So thankyou people of America, for understand and persisting with me in this very important slaughter of Innocent Civilians. Peace Out!
V

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2012, 09:37:28 PM »
this thread is one of the most interesting on here in quite a while

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2012, 10:07:17 PM »
Translation: To the people of America, we the Government, do not truly give a fuck that some towelheads were blown away and in an attempt to justify the continuing murder of innocent people we implore you to realise that what this soldier did was in fact very necessary and justified, as those young innocent towelheads would have no doubt grown up to be terrorists anyway.  So thankyou people of America, for understand and persisting with me in this very important slaughter of Innocent Civilians. Peace Out!
You are slanted too far in the wrong direction. You say all we do is kill innocent civilians, and that we are too dumb and brainwashed to tell otherwise.  Your hatred for Americans is like our "supposed" hatred for Muslims.  I don't hate Muslims, I hate terrorists (that goes for all races and religions). 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2012, 10:13:49 PM »
I don't hate Muslims, I hate terrorists (that goes for all races and religions). 
There are a lot of em in yer neck of the woods

just sayen

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2012, 10:41:53 PM »
You are slanted too far in the wrong direction. You say all we do is kill innocent civilians, and that we are too dumb and brainwashed to tell otherwise.  Your hatred for Americans is like our "supposed" hatred for Muslims.  I don't hate Muslims, I hate terrorists (that goes for all races and religions). 
Yeah, but my hatred for the yanks doesn't lead to 1/4 milion civilian deaths - if you hate terrorists, then you hate your own government, the biggest terrorist of all. isn't it odd how the International Community (HAHA) haven't defined the word terrorism - because they know to do so would be to implicate themselves in the most horrendous crimes ever!
But most people would accept Terrorism to be 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. &
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. - these are fairly apt descriptions of what the USA does to the rest of the world!

It is your government that invented and perfected Modern day Terrorism - this is fact! Why do you think the USA controls the world, it isn't to hard to work out - in modern times, only the greatest terrorist can reign! and for now it just happens to be the USA - I don't support any power organization - I have always admired indigenous cultures and cultures like the Tibetans where trying to create before Violent Oppressors took over.  It is only America that has this Love of war - this obsession with war - it's obsession with size and strength and dominance, its obsession with justifying its crimes, America is sickest culture on earth, but unfortunately, the Yanks will be the last to find out, as there Government keeps feeding them propaganda through curriculum keeping them ignorant of the way the rest of the world truly sees them.  American Government is better at controlling and censoring its public than China Is, Chinas censorship and control is overt, Americas is shifty and sneaky, just like their leaders! China uses force, America uses Propaganda!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2012, 01:30:35 AM »
Yeah, but my hatred for the yanks doesn't lead to 1/4 milion civilian deaths - if you hate terrorists, then you hate your own government, the biggest terrorist of all. isn't it odd how the International Community (HAHA) haven't defined the word terrorism - because they know to do so would be to implicate themselves in the most horrendous crimes ever!
But most people would accept Terrorism to be 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. &
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. - these are fairly apt descriptions of what the USA does to the rest of the world!

It is your government that invented and perfected Modern day Terrorism - this is fact! Why do you think the USA controls the world, it isn't to hard to work out - in modern times, only the greatest terrorist can reign! and for now it just happens to be the USA - I don't support any power organization - I have always admired indigenous cultures and cultures like the Tibetans where trying to create before Violent Oppressors took over.  It is only America that has this Love of war - this obsession with war - it's obsession with size and strength and dominance, its obsession with justifying its crimes, America is sickest culture on earth, but unfortunately, the Yanks will be the last to find out, as there Government keeps feeding them propaganda through curriculum keeping them ignorant of the way the rest of the world truly sees them.  American Government is better at controlling and censoring its public than China Is, Chinas censorship and control is overt, Americas is shifty and sneaky, just like their leaders! China uses force, America uses Propaganda!
Son, have you considered getting yourself an education?
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2012, 05:23:15 AM »
Translation: I  cant stand to hear anything that goes against our beliefs or justifications for murdering whoever the fuck we want - so if you would kindly fuck off and let us get on with our murderous ways in peace, there be a good boy !  Fuck Warmongers are Ignorant!
Bullies always hate it when they are exposed, you will never see so much carry on as when Bullies are exposed! First they try and bluff and use propoganda, then they ignore their critics, and then they abuse their critics and finally they try and murder or destroy their critcs.  Bullies never learn! This much is true!
V

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 16, 2012, 05:46:37 AM »
Innocent victim soldier who saw his friends die=it's ok to randomly kill women and children.

Hopefully every single retard that joins the military gets killed out in poppy land, bunch of useless non thinking pawns.
Trans Milkshake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2012, 06:08:32 AM »
If you dont believe me, consider listening to Noam Chomsky - he is considered perhaps the greatest Intellectual of our time - he tends to see things the same way!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2012, 09:24:22 AM »
Innocent victim soldier who saw his friends die=it's ok to randomly kill women and children.

That's exactly what happened in Haditha a few years ago, and as a result everyone recently got off with zero jail time!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:16 AM »
This piece of shit should be handed over to the talibans.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2012, 09:31:07 AM »
And seriously if USA thinks it can go around the world killing people (state terrorism) they deserve attacks on us soil. USA have absolutely no business occupying other countries.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2012, 09:44:13 AM »
That's exactly what happened in Haditha a few years ago, and as a result everyone recently got off with zero jail time!

The Haditha killings and the subsequent non trials are a perfect example of why America is hated.

Hopefully their Hillbilly soldiers get targeted some more after this latest atrocity.
Trans Milkshake.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

The Haditha killings and the subsequent non trials are a perfect example of why America is hated.

Hopefully their Hillbilly soldiers get targeted some more after this latest atrocity.

I don't think americans would be so laissez-faire about killing innocent people around the world if their continuous criminal acts where countered (tit for tat) at home soil. That would be a kind of justice.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2012, 09:50:04 AM »

President Response - What atrocity? Didn't you hear, the guy had a brain injury brought on suddenly by witnessing bodyparts flying through the air the previous day and went on kill spree.  And as it turned out he was a hero, because intelligence showed that all the children he killed were actually Al-queda operatives and likely to be a serious threat to National Security - So I think Overall we are proud and can all agree that his actions were necessary and justified and possibly prevented another attack similar to 9/11.  So thankyou Americans, for persisting in the complete denial of our alleged warcrimes and the whole time we got the biggest bomb the rest of the world can suck our disgusting, wart infested cock!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »
I don't think americans would be so laissez-faire about killing innocent people around the world if their continuous criminal acts where countered (tit for tat) at home soil. That would be a kind of justice.
You guys are Idiots.  This soldier obviously had a screw loose.  Normal thinking people don't kill innocent people for no reason. What about that Swedish kid killer?  Should I hate Sweden now?  You can't let incidents such as this shape your whole opinion on an army/country.  Bin Laden and his followers (terrorists) deserved to die.  Actually, maybe I am on to something, maybe followers of "Radical Islam" are fucking crazy.  Just as crazy as this "isolated" U.S. soldier shooting.  Sane people don't strap bombs to themselves and run into a crowded area hoping to kill as many men, women, and children as possible.  Just wait until some of these assholes eventually make their way down under and attack you.  I bet you change your tune then.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
You guys are Idiots.  This soldier obviously had a screw loose.  Normal thinking people don't kill innocent people for no reason. What about that Swedish kid killer?  Should I hate Sweden now?  You can't let incidents such as this shape your whole opinion on an army/country.  Bin Laden and his followers (terrorists) deserved to die.  Actually, maybe I am on to something, maybe followers of "Radical Islam" are fucking crazy.  Just as crazy as this "isolated" U.S. soldier shooting.  Sane people don't strap bombs to themselves and run into a crowded area hoping to kill as many men, women, and children as possible.  Just wait until some of these assholes eventually make their way down under and attack you.  I bet you change your tune then.

Except the problem with your argument is the civilian death toll is almost a quarter million.

This sort of action creates terrorist and puts Americans in danger whenever we travel--and on our home turf.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »
Except the problem with your argument is the civilian death toll is almost a quarter million.

This sort of action creates terrorist and puts Americans in danger whenever we travel--and on our home turf.
Victims have LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LLLOOOOOOOOOOONG Memories!
V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2012, 10:38:16 PM »

A US soldier in Afghanistan has shot dead 15 civilians and wounded others after entering their homes in Kandahar province, Afghan and Nato sources say.

He reportedly left his base early in the morning to attack village homes. Nine children are among the dead.

The White House said it was "deeply concerned" and Nato-led forces in Afghanistan have begun an inquiry.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has condemned the attack and demanded an explanation from Washington.

BBC correspondents expect there could be a furious backlash when news of the attack reaches the wider public.

In Kandahar's Panjwai district, local people have reportedly gathered near the base to protest about Sunday's killings, and the US embassy is advising against travel to the area.

Anti-US sentiment is already high in Afghanistan after US soldiers burnt copies of the Koran last month.

US officials have apologised repeatedly for the incident at a Nato base in Kabul but they failed to quell a series of protests and attacks that killed at least 30 people and six US troops.
'My family dead'

The soldier has not been named but is thought to be a staff sergeant.
Quenton Sommerville

Please turn on JavaScript. Media requires JavaScript to play.

BBC's Quentin Sommerville: "This kind of rogue event is almost unknown in Afghanistan"

He is reported to have walked off his base at around 03:00 local time (22:30 GMT Saturday) and headed to nearby villages, moving methodically from house to house.

Early reports spoke of 16 deaths but Afghan officials later said 15 had been confirmed.

"Eleven members of my family are dead," Haji Samad, an elder from Najeeban village, told AFP news agency.

Haji Sayed Jan, from Alkozai village, said: "My home was attacked and I lost four family members".

Photographs from the scene showed bodies, some of them clearly young children, placed in a vehicle under blankets.

Some reports suggested that more than one soldier was involved in the attack, and a statement by the Taliban accused Afghan security forces of playing a role.

A delegation from the provincial governor's office has arrived in the village to determine exactly what happened, a spokesman said.

The soldier - who reportedly suffered a breakdown before the attacks - is said to have handed himself over to the US military authorities after carrying out the killings.
'Intentional murders'

In a statement, Mr Karzai described the deaths in Kandahar as "intentional murders".
Continue reading the main story

"When Afghan people are killed deliberately by US forces this action is murder and terror and an unforgivable action," he said.

President Karzai has been consulting officials in Kandahar by telephone. The region is regarded as the birthplace of the Taliban.

Caitlin Hayden, a spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council, said US President Barack Obama had been briefed on the incident. She added: "We are deeply concerned by the initial reports of this incident, and are monitoring the situation closely."

Gen John R Allen, commander of the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf), said US officials in Afghanistan would work with their Afghan counterparts to investigate what had happened.

"This deeply appalling incident in no way represents the values of Isaf and coalition troops or the abiding respect we feel for the Afghan people, he said in a statement.

General Carsten Jacobson: "A US soldier left his base in Kandahar in the middle of the night, went into the nearby village, and shot at Afghan civilians"

"I am absolutely dedicated to making sure that anyone who is found to have committed wrong-doing is held fully accountable," he added.

This is the first time Afghan civilians have been targeted by foreign soldiers in this way, the BBC's Quentin Sommerville reports from Kabul.

However, a US soldier was convicted last year on three counts of premeditated murder after leading a rogue "kill team" in Afghanistan.

Kandahar is the Taliban's spiritual heartland and is considered strategically important because of its international airport, its agricultural and industrial output and its position as one of the country's main trading hubs.

The province has seen heavy fighting between Nato and Taliban forces over the last five years.
Map

Mr Karzai said earlier he still expected to sign a strategic partnership with the US in the next couple of months.

He said discussions would continue on the precise role the US would play in Afghanistan after Nato handed over security responsibility to Kabul at the end of 2014.

On Friday, Kabul and Washington reached a deal to transfer US-run prisons in the country to Afghan control.

Good job, well done.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 17, 2012, 04:00:13 AM »

What is considered an innocent civilian then?  There is no way we said "ah what the hell, lets kill 250,000 innocent people just for the hell of it!"  It seems like innocent kids get stoned to death over there anyway.   I'm sure there have been some innocent people killed.  I'm curious as to where you guys come up with this 250,000 number.  Who reported this info?  I'm sure there were times when the Taliban took people who died from either natural causes, illness, etc.....  and claimed they were from U.S. soldier attacks.  Propoganda works both ways you know  ;)  You have to remember, innocent people died because we are in their country.  Someday, if someone decides to invade New York, I bet there will be innocent people that die as well.  Oh wait!  I think something like that happened in 2001.  If those death toll claims came from anywhere outside the U.S., then I would question it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2012, 05:37:32 AM »
If you dont believe me, consider listening to Noam Chomsky - he is considered perhaps the greatest Intellectual of our time - he tends to see things the same way!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
That's exactly my point.
G