Author Topic: Girlfriends - Do you have one? Rough times?  (Read 26553 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Getbig Survey....How many GBers have a GF/ BF ???
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »
been with my girl 4 years, got a little 8month old daughter..got engaged at christmass

if you get plenty shagging about in in you early years no reason why you cant settle down happily with a girl who will put up with your bodybuilding shit ( drugs, training, food )

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
Committed... No way.

I love 2 hours at a time.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
Re: How to get over rough times in a relationship?
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
I'm getting married in a couple months and if my girl gave me some story about passing out beside some douchebag on a couch, I'd kick her ass out and call it off. 

You gotta have self-respect...because the only person you're guaranteed to wind up with is yourself.

Ive been were you are...the thing that helped me most was to cut my losses, cut all ties, say "fuck bitches" and work an ass load of OT at work and put in some big time workouts.  Build yourself up from the inside-out, and do it only for your benefit.  Become a man you're proud to be, then decent chicks will start showing you some attention instead of these scandalous drama-queen skanks.

Self-respect....be proud to be you....and life kinda starts getting easy.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
I look like shit.  Hope this helps  :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2012, 06:23:27 PM »
3 years ... Live -in- girlfriend

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2012, 06:37:54 PM »
usually i cant stand a girl anymore after I fuck her more than 3 times and I tend to avoid a girl if Im in love with her

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »
current GF relationship. 1 year 8 months. It is serious :o :o :o :o
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2012, 06:42:05 PM »
Together 8 years. Getting married next year.

Stavios

« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »
I'm curios as to how many people here are actually in a serious (1 year)...or semi-serious (6 months) relationship.

I ask GF/BF because there is Tbombz in the mix as well ;D

this isn't a contest either, or me trying to brag...I am sure there are other GBers with attractive girls...we are GBers after all...just wondering how many dudes here are in a committed thing, and how they make it work, what concessions and compromises they have had to make (if any) to stay in a relationship
a year and a half for me, will probably end soon since i want to live in another province and we don't have the same goals as far as children goes and shits like that

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »
she went out saturday night drinking, ended up staying at a girlfriends house. then a guy i really dont like just cause hes thinks hes a smooth #### was talking to her for ages. she then slept on the sofa next to him with another one of her girlfriends, apparently nothing happened. thing is i do believe my girlfriend, if she had cheated i think she would just tell me. he then gave her a lift to her friends in the morning and they hugged goodbye. he sent her a message saying your nice and with a smiley face on facebook (lol) and she just wrote a smiley back. she says she is not intersted in him, hes just a nice guy. When i asked her what exactly they spent talking about for ages she said she doesn't remember.  the story sounds so bad and maybe im just being an idiot but I believe what she said as she didn't have to tell me any of this.

But she claims to understand exactly why im angry and admits she was out of order. I have told her before I'm not happy with her speaking to this guy as we all know why boys chat to girls, its not for friendship. she acts naive about it originally, which angers the fuck out of me. If she had told me straight up she cheated or wanted tot ake things further with this guy I actually would have found it way easier. The story sounds so bad but part of me does believe her as I do believe she'd tell me honestly if it happened. but i guess you never know....

guy you're dreaming.

even if you catch her with the guy banging her she'll find an excuse or just tell you "it's not what you think, believe me".

girl are patologic liar.
they lie, and they lie about the lie they told.

she had sex with the "friend". period. she didn't sleep next to him and nothing happened.
the shitty smiley on facebook is just a code to say "sex was great tonight".

dump her.
asstropin

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2012, 11:02:31 PM »
I'm getting married in a couple months and if my girl gave me some story about passing out beside some douchebag on a couch, I'd kick her ass out and call it off. 

You gotta have self-respect...because the only person you're guaranteed to wind up with is yourself.

Ive been were you are...the thing that helped me most was to cut my losses, cut all ties, say "fuck bitches" and work an ass load of OT at work and put in some big time workouts.  Build yourself up from the inside-out, and do it only for your benefit.  Become a man you're proud to be, then decent chicks will start showing you some attention instead of these scandalous drama-queen skanks.

x1000

guy you're dreaming.

even if you catch her with the guy banging her she'll find an excuse or just tell you "it's not what you think, believe me".

girl are patologic liar.

she had sex with the "friend". period. she didn't sleep next to him and nothing happened.

dump her.

x1000

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2012, 12:17:42 AM »

guy you're dreaming.

girl are patologic liar.

dump her.
spot on.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2012, 04:41:35 AM »

word of wisdom.

same thing happened to me, my ex g.f destroyed me, so i forgot her in job and sport.

i'm another guy now, i know who i am, totally rebuilt,more egoist, and my actual g.f already know, i told her, that i can dump her if something looks weird i dump her without asking for explanation.

so she lives in constant fear,and even if i love her, i've got an autoprotection mode, if it's "on" she get out.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2012, 04:47:48 AM »
she went out saturday night drinking, ended up staying at a girlfriends house. then a guy i really dont like just cause hes thinks hes a smooth #### was talking to her for ages. she then slept on the sofa next to him with another one of her girlfriends, apparently nothing happened. thing is i do believe my girlfriend, if she had cheated i think she would just tell me. he then gave her a lift to her friends in the morning and they hugged goodbye. he sent her a message saying your nice and with a smiley face on facebook (lol) and she just wrote a smiley back. she says she is not intersted in him, hes just a nice guy. When i asked her what exactly they spent talking about for ages she said she doesn't remember.  the story sounds so bad and maybe im just being an idiot but I believe what she said as she didn't have to tell me any of this.

But she claims to understand exactly why im angry and admits she was out of order. I have told her before I'm not happy with her speaking to this guy as we all know why boys chat to girls, its not for friendship. she acts naive about it originally, which angers the fuck out of me. If she had told me straight up she cheated or wanted tot ake things further with this guy I actually would have found it way easier. The story sounds so bad but part of me does believe her as I do believe she'd tell me honestly if it happened. but i guess you never know....

very smart bitch, she anticipate the fact you'll be angry, and make you believe she understand that, it's a good way to calm you, you'll think "she loves me and understand i'm bad about that", you think she got empathy for you.

in fact she just control your mind.
she knows how you work.

my ex g.f was controlling me. about her amant she told me "you think i'm a bitch, this guy is a father of 3, i don't want to break a family".

that was sounding soooo logical at that time....

guy when in a relation ship they're too many doubt, too many awkward situation whit other guy, when you're boogling your mind about fidelity, it mean it's time to move on.

girl fear real men, they don't play with them.
be a real men, man up,move on, they're is plenty of girl,life is too short.   
asstropin

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »
Coming up a TLDR ...

I was done over once too. April 1, 2002. That bastard day got forever seared into my mind.

Changed me you know. I'm still changed because of that.

The last 10 years I've been in relationships on and off, but nothing came close the the fire and love I felt for her. Nothing came close.

I sort off got over it but still look at her pic on and off. Wondering what if. Some happy occasion where we went mountain climbing, another were we went paddling, walking, playing tennis. We looked young and happy. Smiling. I was so happy that time I was with her. True-always-goofy-smiling happiness. When she rang, when I saw her, when she touched me, my heart started fucking singing. I know, I know, so what?

But you know, perhaps the fire was too great and burnt us. That damned night she told me she 'wanted some space and come up for air' .... I'm not ashamed to say I drove around aimless in my car, sobbing like a little girl. I remember giving my phone to my best buddy so I couldn't call her and beg her to come back. For weeks I had no phone. That night, it rained heavy early evening and later I drove on some stretch of road near her town, just so I could feel close to her, hoping that me being near would melt her. For some reason I kept thinking; 'rain can melt ice. Rain can melt ice'. As long as it rained, I felt there was hope. God knows why. Perhaps I really got crazy the first few weeks after.

She lived an hour away from me in a different city and I would drive over twice a day, sometimes three times and just drive around, feeling closer because it was her city. When I drove past her flat and saw her car parked there, I died a little every time. We were so close man. We took her car and went racing on Sundays. Now it sat there, lonely in a car park on windy, warm, nostalgic, lonely Sunday afternoons, with just memories left. Just a few short weeks ago, we were so happy. We were in the car, happy. that's what I kept thinking. Yes yes, I did myself no favors. So what?

Aight, enough with the bitching. With a purely brutal effort of will, I forced myself to viciously cut her from my mind and snapped out of my funk. She never existed to me. After 3 months she got in touch, wondering how I was. I smashed my phone and burned my SIM card. Now try and get in touch with me bitch. All the while still I would've sold my mother into Africa as a prostitute to get her back. But I knew she was gone. Perhaps I should've begged, maybe she would've came back to me. Perhaps my life would've been TOTALLY different today, But it's the only way I felt somewhat in control. If only the littlest of control since inside me I was being tossed around as if in a never ending tempest.
I finally moved away from my town in 2004, across country away from that shitty past. The night before the removal truck came, I sent her a sms. Almost two years from last speaking to her. She sent back immediately that she was so happy that I got in touch and told her about me. I told her that I'm pleased we got to spend a short time together and we had a laugh about the old days. Her final sms was her wishing me 'happiness and a big green tree in my back garden', fuck knows what that meant, but it made me smile. These days when I wish somehow well for something, I always wish for them to have a big green tree in their backgardens. It does get its fair share of funny looks.

So 10 years later where am I? Cannot commit for too long because that fire I had with her isn't there anymore. Somehow it's gone. I look at girls and think 'The moment I'm sick of your vagina, you're gone'. I'm NOT scared of letting anyone in because nobody will truly ever match up so what pain can I possibly feel?

Anyway, enough of this. Gotta get to the gym. Legs. Fucking legs  >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2012, 06:49:17 AM »
Coming up a TLDR ...

I was done over once too. April 1, 2002. That bastard day got forever seared into my mind.

The last 10 years I've been in relationships on and off, but nothing came close the the fire and love I felt for her. Nothing came close.

I sort off got over it but still look at her pic on and off. Wondering what if. Some happy occasion where we went mountain climbing, another were we went paddling, walking, playing tennis. We looked young and happy. Smiling. I was so happy that time I was with her. True-always-goofy-smiling happiness. When she rang, when I saw her, when she touched me, my heart started fucking singing. I know, I know, so what?

But you know, perhaps the fire was too great and burnt us. That damned night she told me she 'wanted some space and come up for air' .... I'm not ashamed to say I drove around aimless in my car, sobbing like a little girl. I remember giving my phone to my best buddy so I couldn't call her and beg her to come back. For weeks I had no phone. That night, it rained heavy early evening and later I drove on some stretch of road near her town, just so I could feel close to her, hoping that me being near would melt her. For some reason I kept thinking; 'rain can melt ice. Rain can melt ice'. As long as it rained, I felt there was hope. God knows why. Perhaps I really got crazy the first few weeks after.

She lived an hour away from me in a different city and I would drive over twice a day, sometimes three times and just drive around, feeling closer because it was her city. When I drove past her flat and saw her car parked there, I died a little every time. We were so close man. We took her car and went racing on Sundays. Now it sat there, lonely in a car park on windy, warm, nostalgic, lonely Sunday afternoons, with just memories left. Just a few short weeks ago, we were so happy. We were in the car, happy. that's what I kept thinking. Yes yes, I did myself no favors. So what?

Aight, enough with the bitching. With a purely brutal effort of will, I forced myself to viciously cut her from my mind and snapped out of my funk. She never existed to me. After 3 months she got in touch, wondering how I was. I smashed my phone and burned my SIM card. Now try and get in touch with me bitch. All the while still I would've sold my mother into Africa as a prostitute to get her back. But I knew she was gone. Perhaps I should've begged, maybe she would've came back to me. Perhaps my life would've been TOTALLY different today, But it's the only way I felt somewhat in control. If only the littlest of control since inside me I was being tossed around as if in a never ending tempest.
I finally moved away from my town in 2004, across country away from that shitty past. The night before the removal truck came, I sent her a sms. Almost two years from last speaking to her. She sent back immediately that she was so happy that I got in touch and told her about me. I told her that I'm pleased we got to spend a short time together and we had a laugh about the old days. Her final sms was her wishing me 'happiness and a big green tree in my back garden', fuck knows what that meant, but it made me smile. These days when I wish somehow well for something, I always wish for them to have a big green tree in their backgardens. It does get its fair share of funny looks.

So 10 years later where am I? Cannot commit for too long because that fire I had with her isn't there anymore. Somehow it's gone. I look at girls and think 'The moment I'm sick of your vagina, you're gone'. I'm NOT scared of letting anyone in because nobody will truly ever match up so what pain can I possibly feel?

Damn, should write a novel one day, moving stuff.Id call you a homo but it was interesting read Im sure most who have had their heart broken can relate to

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2012, 07:15:18 AM »
Coming up a TLDR ...

Appreciate your sharing this tale, dude. I know it all too well, unfortunately.

Hope you had a good leg day at the gym.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2012, 07:15:44 AM »
If the sex is good and she really seems in to it she's not cheating--unless she's a nympho.

If she seems like she's doing it as a chore than she's gagging some other dudes choad.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2012, 07:21:44 AM »
a year and a half for me, will probably end soon since i want to live in another province and we don't have the same goals as far as children goes and shits like that

Children are the orgasm of life.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »
I have intimate but futureless sex with a mentally ill woman on a semiregular basis and am too busy/lazy/cynical to seek out a better woman for the long term, so I don't know what the hell to call that but thanks for making me put into words how lame it is.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2012, 07:56:19 AM »

YES.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2012, 07:57:19 AM »
Try to work things out via conversation and understanding each other, also go out and visit places you two have been before and had fun, it should bring back good memories and eventually tie you back.

Yes and visit NEW places together, maybe more important than old ones as you will develope NEW share experiences together.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2012, 07:58:23 AM »
And be sure to keep it FUN! Nothing will contimue to kill the relationship more so than NOT having FUN !

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2012, 08:25:13 AM »
Coming up a TLDR ...

once i told to my friend, anything can happen in my life, even the worst thing, "one smile of her can cure everything".
two month after that magic sentence she told me that she'd lost "inspiration" and started cheating on me, i discovered this later, it was exactly two years ago.

same thing for me, you'll never see the same smile on my face,i'm definitely changed, i'm hard and desperate about relationship.
i look old pic where we were together, i was an other guy, i was flying in life, nothing can touch me, it was a pure and simple love.

don't know why sometime life is so hard, after we broke up a feeling of being stolen, living an injustice last on my mind for a long time.

and just like you the only thing she told me was "i hope you'll be happy, you deserve it".

asstropin

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2012, 08:29:32 AM »
I am also a changed man where women are concerned.

I hope it isn't the case, but I find it difficult to conceive of a time when I will again trust a female in a romantic context.