Author Topic: what to do?  (Read 5352 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
what to do?
« on: March 12, 2012, 12:24:24 PM »
alright here's whats going on. currently on test e with about 5weeks left, i have some prop/ace coming that im going to run after test e....i guess you could say its one long cycle lol ;D

my first question is what should i do when the prop/ace arrive? i was gonna run them at 100mg eod, the tren im gonna start at 50mg though and go from there...what should i do with the test e?

next question is i have some dnp im thinking of using for a couple weeks to lean out some before i start tren/prop...maybe run dnp 2-3 weeks, drop dnp then start up the prp/ace

what should i do lol?!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: what to do?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »
finish test e with dnp,start prop and trenbolone without dnp...
GETBIG!

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 12:40:32 PM »
lol my exact plans...didnt you comment in the "dnp isnt that bad" thread about this lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:50 PM »
how about 100mg test eod and 100mg tren eod, alternating back and forth

day 1 prop 100mg
day 2 tren 100mg
day 3 prop 100mg
ect ect

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »
how about 100mg test eod and 100mg tren eod, alternating back and forth

day 1 prop 100mg
day 2 tren 100mg
day 3 prop 100mg
ect ect

hmm explain? not disagreeing just never seen a cycle set up like this

oh btw you didnt answer all my questions! >:(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »
explain ?

umm

monday= prop
tuesday= tren
wednesday= prop
thursday= tren
friday= prop
saturday= tren
sunday=prop

etc

nothing to explain really

as fgor your other questions....   just keep running the test untill its finished... you can start up the dnp whenever you fe like.. id probably just go with 200mg per day...

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 12:55:18 PM »
explain ?

umm

monday= prop
tuesday= tren
wednesday= prop
thursday= tren
friday= prop
saturday= tren
sunday=prop

etc

as fgor your other questions....   just keep running the test untill its finished... you can start up the dnp whenever you fe like.. id probably just go with 200mg per day...

lol i get that! i mean why ed like that, why not EOD?

and yea im gonna run 250mg ed dnp, thats what mine are dosed at

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:43 PM »
also im taking test at 500mg a week, shouldnt i back it down once prop arrives? dont want 800-900mg of test a week lol!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »
Finish the test cycle.

Wait 3 or 4 weeks........It may not seem like much but it'll do you good. And you wont lose any gains. But it'll give you a break from pinning, give your body a break from the hormones, let your blood pressure get back to normal, and you'll feel fresh. But its not long enough to lose any gains.

Then do 75mg tren/100mg prop eod. Or 100mgs of ea eod.

And why are u doing the dnp? Are u going to compete? Are u really overweight? If not id just let the tren and your diet do the fat burning and save the dnp for when you want to get shredded.

Just keep things simple bro.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:25:24 PM »
Finish the test cycle.

Wait 3 or 4 weeks........It may not seem like much but it'll do you good. And you wont lose any gains. But it'll give you a break from pinning, give your body a break from the hormones, let your blood pressure get back to normal, and you'll feel fresh. But its not long enough to lose any gains.

Then do 75mg tren/100mg prop eod. Or 100mgs of ea eod.

And why are u doing the dnp? Are u going to compete? Are u really overweight? If not id just let the tren and your diet do the fat burning and save the dnp for when you want to get shredded.

Just keep things simple bro.

hey man i like the keep it simple approach lol. as far as dnp i wanna drop some fat before starting prop/tren... i would imagine id benefit more from the tren if i was leaner...i know i would lol

ive researched the hell out of it, if i did i would only be doing 250mg for 2-3 weeks

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
hey man i like the keep it simple approach lol. as far as dnp i wanna drop some fat before starting prop/tren... i would imagine id benefit more from the tren if i was leaner...i know i would lol

ive researched the hell out of it, if i did i would only be doing 250mg for 2-3 weeks

If your only running it for 2-3 weeks dont even waist your money. Other than strength you arent going to get much off a 3 week run. When the tren stops the strength gains go as well.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »
If your only running it for 2-3 weeks dont even waist your money. Other than strength you arent going to get much off a 3 week run. When the tren stops the strength gains go as well.

lol the dnp not tren

tren im running 12 weeks

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »

How fat are u?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »
How fat are u?

prob fat as hell according to some here lol....id say 17-18% bf,idk how well you can tell from my avi

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »
lol the dnp not tren

tren im running 12 weeks

Ahh ok sorry or misunderstanding lol Good man, thats a good run with tren.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 06:34:37 PM »
lol i get that! i mean why ed like that, why not EOD?

and yea im gonna run 250mg ed dnp, thats what mine are dosed at
everyday provides more stable levels of hormone than every other day..

alternating back and forth could possibly help prevent your body from becoming accustom to the hormones..

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
Ahh ok sorry or misunderstanding lol Good man, thats a good run with tren.

lol and you got an ideas how i should set all this up as described in my OP?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
everyday provides more stable levels of hormone than every other day..

alternating back and forth could possibly help prevent your body from becoming accustom to the hormones..

but eod is definitely fine lol

chess315

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
but eod is definitely fine lol
your doing everything fine dfresh Hope you get to at least >12%  before summer I think you should as long as you dont power eat on cycle. If you basal calories is 3000 stay near it maybe hair over 3100-3200 drugs dont need food to work.  I like to eat and be strong so It always pains me to go to 10% to.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
your doing everything fine dfresh Hope you get to at least >12%  before summer I think you should as long as you dont power eat on cycle. If you basal calories is 3000 stay near it maybe hair over 3100-3200 drugs dont need food to work.  I like to eat and be strong so It always pains me to go to 10% to.

thanks bro im starting to get the hang of this haha, im learning!

so my plan seems solid?..... add dnp to my current cycle of test e, run dnp for idk say 2-3 weeks at 250mg... then when prop/ace arrive im still deciding whether to just drop the test e and start prop/ace or continue running it and add the other two as well?

this just seems like too much test for the small amount of tren im running...which is why im leaning towards just stopping the test e and saving it for a later date, then start prop/ace when they get here

now should i leave a certain amount of time between finishing dnp and starting ace/prop or doesnt it matter...seems leaving like a week in between could give me the rebound effect from discontinuing dnp which would be a nice kick start for tren! :D

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
prob fat as hell according to some here lol....id say 17-18% bf,idk how well you can tell from my avi

Sounds like you just really need to fix your diet instead of doing dnp.

Save the dnp for when you want to get really shredded.

If your 17% then your gonna lose alot of fat just with dietary changes alone. I dont see the need for dnp with that high of a level of bodyfat.

Just my 2 cents.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
more answers! ;D

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 01:04:51 PM »
Sounds like you just really need to fix your diet instead of doing dnp.

Save the dnp for when you want to get really shredded.

If your 17% then your gonna lose alot of fat just with dietary changes alone. I dont see the need for dnp with that high of a level of bodyfat.

Just my 2 cents.

while im sure tren will lean me out, i just thought dnp before hand would be a nice way to cruise into my tren/prop a leaner meaner me ;)

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 12:17:22 PM »
anyone ???

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 12:23:34 PM »
explain ?

umm

monday= prop
tuesday= tren
wednesday= prop
thursday= tren
friday= prop
saturday= tren
sunday=prop

etc

as fgor your other questions....   just keep running the test untill its finished... you can start up the dnp whenever you fe like.. id probably just go with 200mg per day...

Pin every day rather than every other day if you can do it, will keep your blood levels more stable