Author Topic: POLL: I am having an argument with my girl about telling the truth...  (Read 6710 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: POLL: I am having an argument with my girl about telling the truth...
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »
If you want proof positive of her faithfulless or whoreness  next time she comes home after a long night of sleeping next to a guy and not doing anything, wait til she gets in the shower and grab her used panties and give them the good ol sperm/cum test.....

But in your case, you might have to test her Toothbrush

http://www.amazon.com/Check-Infidelity-detect-Semen-private/dp/B002N2P1A2/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1331749507&sr=8-12

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2012, 01:59:29 PM »
Leave her ass bro, or at least I would

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
get rid of the bitch
her ex sounds like a right homo still hanging around with her in hanging onto the hope that she will get back with him.
pair of sacks of shit leave them to it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »
Where are the pussy pics bitch?!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
She is going to be fucking him soon if not already.

Hope This Helps.
Exactly this.
Women only keep in contact with their ex for 2 reasons -
1.Youre not giving her what she needs/desires
2.She's worried that youre relationship is going to go south and she needs an out. This will eventually lead back to #1, as soon she will start comparing you to her ex. Her own insecurities will run her right out of the relationship. Almost always women who need an out like that are expecting it to go south, so they subconciously do things that will cause the relationship to fail, or even try to pre-empt you by finding a reason to bail out of the relationship.

Leave her ass now, more than likely its only a matter of time.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
Jealousy is weakness. He dumped her cause she's a slut and is still fucking her on
the side like someone else already stated. It seems shady because it is shady.
Move on and save yourself the anguish. No matter how much of a badass you are or
aren't its her with the drama and if you stick around long enough she will drag you into it.
If she were trustworthy and it wasn't a big deal she would have told you at the time.
Women try to play you like that to lock you down but if they do lock you in this way they
lose respect for you and set up shop with the next dude who comes along.
Don't make a scene about it just leave. If you have it out with her she will just blame it on
you being an asshole and continue to repeat the same scenario. If you cut out
without confrontation then she will be forced to look at her part of it and that shit will sting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
Jealousy is weakness. He dumped her cause she's a slut and is still fucking her on
the side like someone else already stated. It seems shady because it is shady.
Move on and save yourself the anguish. No matter how much of a badass you are or
aren't its her with the drama and if you stick around long enough she will drag you into it.
If she were trustworthy and it wasn't a big deal she would have told you at the time.
Women try to play you like that to lock you down but if they do lock you in this way they
lose respect for you and set up shop with the next dude who comes along.
Don't make a scene about it just leave. If you have it out with her she will just blame it on
you being an asshole and continue to repeat the same scenario. If you cut out
without confrontation then she will be forced to look at her part of it and that shit will sting.
Pussy Pics?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 01:40:31 PM »
Haha, this is getbig bro, getbig if full of ego driven, low class society, heartless, drug addicts etc etc  ;D....................

.............BUT getbig gives the most honest assessment, ALWAYS PERIOD., getbig has integrity in this manner, if you look like shit they tell you, if your fat they tell you, getbig says it how it is, no one can deny this and right now everybody on the board is telling you that she is banging him, trust me they are right, I would put everything on this, guaranteed  she is getting it from him and possibly in all 3 holes too, Is she reading this? if so, ... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR FOOLING, anyone from grade 3 and can see this, cheater, low life scum, haha this guy is going to dumb your ass, just a matter of time, bro get your head straight, what is wrong with you?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2012, 03:13:57 PM »
Exactly this.
Women only keep in contact with their ex for 2 reasons -
1.Youre not giving her what she needs/desires
2.She's worried that youre relationship is going to go south and she needs an out. This will eventually lead back to #1, as soon she will start comparing you to her ex. Her own insecurities will run her right out of the relationship. Almost always women who need an out like that are expecting it to go south, so they subconciously do things that will cause the relationship to fail, or even try to pre-empt you by finding a reason to bail out of the relationship.

Leave her ass now, more than likely its only a matter of time.

I have an EX that is always trying to get me to do shit with her... I try to avoid it... She's nice enough, I've met her for lunch or something twice in the past 3 years... Just kind of to be cordial, but if she tries to get me to see her or hang out, in general, I avoid it.

She would break it off for me in a heartbeat if I wanted it, but I'm not doing that to another guy (she's married) and to quote Jack as the Joker "Never rub another man's rhubarb."