Author Topic: Hulk vs Superman  (Read 12300 times)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: Hulk vs Superman
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
Its nearly impossible to fight an enemy that has air superiority.
time under tension

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »
Superman can move planets!

At the upper limit of his rage, Hulk hasn't been shown to do anything comparable.
His strength is tied to his body mass/muscle density--as evident in his physicality.
Superman is almost supernaturally strong.
Superman by a landslide! He'd make the Hulk his bitcch!

Having said that, Superman is a retardly overpowered superhero that could have been thought up by a 4 year old.
Hulk is much more interesting as a character.

superman, aint no fucking human either. he's from another planet not named earth.........

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »
superman hs beaten him 3 times.... to zero
hulk strength does have a limit because obviously there is a limit to how mad he can get and even then.... still no match or superman
choice is an illusion

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
here is what goes down, superman picks up the hulk and flyes into the upper atmosphere, hulk passes out and superman fucks him up, case closed.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 09:07:23 PM »
You're forgetting one crucial detail: Hulk doesn't have a cap on his anger potential, either. Therefore ... And besides, an aneurysm? Hulk's inner workings are as tough and Wolverine-like as his exterior.

And in regard to Sups flying around, let's not forget Hulk can leap great distances and can make himself into a beastly missile of unparalleled rage.  

Superman got to galaxy destroying level at one point in the comics.

Sleeping in the sun makes him stronger, tearing holes in reality, punching holes in planets et cetera, i don't think hulks feats are anywhere near that level.
Trans Milkshake.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »
wow...excellent ...good work by those guys who created it...can';t wait to see the next part....better than many hero flicks

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 10:26:35 PM »
Today's superman can not move planets... You're thinking Pre-Crisis.

Today's Hulk has Bruce Banner's brain... Big Merge's happened prior to WW-Hulk.

Today HULK > Superman.

In in 1980 Superman > Hulk.

In the future Superman may very well be able to best Hulk again.

Arguing comics is ridiculous... They are made up characters and their power limitations and abilities can be changed.

Remember when Spiderman had web shooters? Then he didn't? Now he does again?

That's how it goes guys.

Hulk is interesting, but so is the Boy Scout.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 10:41:20 PM »

Yeah buddy! The infinity gauntlet series was epic. Thanos owned the entire Marvel universe by himself

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 04:33:33 AM »
awesome animation, Chris Reeve was THE superman, brilliantly bought back to life there.
Superman would run rings round Hulk, always saw it as supermans power was way beyond anything on earth whereas Hulk is just an extremely strong creature.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 05:11:15 AM »
Superman can and will only use his flying power to run away from the Hulk  ;D

Go Hulk  :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »
correct me if I'm wrong but Hulks skin is not invincible like Superman's right? Superman has the ability to move so fast he becomes invisible, Hulk can't. Superman can fly, Hulk can't, Superman has heat vision, Hulk doesn't, Except for being super strong and big, Hulk has no special powers...

It shouldn't even be close.

I just can't figure out how when the Hulk in the video has any clothes at all. The premise is he went from normal size to this huge monster and was wearing 32 inch waiste pants when it happened. I'm calling BS on that!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 06:49:31 AM »
Superman can and will only use his flying power to run away from the Hulk  ;D

Go Hulk  :D

lol.....exactly......sup erman should grow some balls and fight fist to fist with hulk......no flying, no high beam laser should be used in this fight

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 07:28:35 AM »

lol.....exactly......sup erman should grow some balls and fight fist to fist with hulk......no flying, no high beam laser should be used in this fight

He'd be a moron not to use any and everything in his arsenal to fight the Hulk.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »
I have allways wonderred how dragonball z saga would do against marvel. I think it would be no match for dragonball z saga because the only realistic opponent against any dbz character would be superman. Dragonball z characters can all destroy planets and they can control energy attacks far superior to that of supermans abilitys.

There is no such thing as moving so fast that you can make the planet circle the opposite direction, there is no "logic" in that (I know it sounds funny). But you can destroy planets, you can move around the planet 20 times in few seconds.

Superman sleeps in the sun? Goku baths in the sun ;D , also can transport himself into another galaxy just by the power of thinking. By now, if dragonball z would've continued like it SHOULD've had, goku could probably train under a houndred thousand times earths gravity while superman has stayed the same since forever.

Some equations don't add up to supermans abilitys, he can sleep in the sun, he can move so fast he can make the planet rotate the opposite direction, but he can get dazed if hulk hits him? Lol even vegeta who is so much weaker than goku would just eat those punches and say; "Just as I thought, you're nothing!" making the hulk shiver in fear for the first time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
I have allways wonderred how dragonball z saga would do against marvel. I think it would be no match for dragonball z saga because the only realistic opponent against any dbz character would be superman. Dragonball z characters can all destroy planets and they can control energy attacks far superior to that of supermans abilitys.

There is no such thing as moving so fast that you can make the planet circle the opposite direction, there is no "logic" in that (I know it sounds funny). But you can destroy planets, you can move around the planet 20 times in few seconds.

Superman sleeps in the sun? Goku baths in the sun ;D , also can transport himself into another galaxy just by the power of thinking. By now, if dragonball z would've continued like it SHOULD've had, goku could
probably train under a houndred thousand times earths gravity while superman has stayed the same since forever.

Some equations don't add up to supermans abilitys, he can sleep in the sun, he can move so fast he can make the planet rotate the opposite direction, but he can get dazed if hulk hits him? Lol even vegeta who is so much weaker than goku would just eat those punches and say; "Just as I thought, you're nothing!" making the hulk shiver in fear for the first time.

Please, Dragonball Z characters take too long to power up. They spend most of their time "powering up before a fight (and it sounds like they are masturbating their power up)

Japanese Anime characters are some of the lamest characters on the planet. The Japanese come up characters that are based off of Western ideals, powers, and looks. Virtually no creativity or imagnation.

Hell, probably even Gladiator could beat most of the Dragonball characters.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 08:39:13 AM »
Im curious everyone thinks that superman would whip everones ass, but when u google martian manhunter vs superman that majority seem to agree superman is outmatched in this fight. So how come MM doest get any love?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
Im curious everyone thinks that superman would whip everones ass, but when u google martian manhunter vs superman that majority seem to agree superman is outmatched in this fight. So how come MM doest get any love?

illegal alien

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:04 AM »

Mudshark

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 08:56:47 AM »
Supes vs Lobo

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 08:58:16 AM »
Its nearly impossible to fight an enemy that has air superiority.

Green man can jump. 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 09:04:18 AM »
Today's superman can not move planets... You're thinking Pre-Crisis.

Today's Hulk has Bruce Banner's brain... Big Merge's happened prior to WW-Hulk.

Today HULK > Superman.

In in 1980 Superman > Hulk.

In the future Superman may very well be able to best Hulk again.

Arguing comics is ridiculous... They are made up characters and their power limitations and abilities can be changed.

Remember when Spiderman had web shooters? Then he didn't? Now he does again?

That's how it goes guys.

Hulk is interesting, but so is the Boy Scout.

Hulk, even with Bruce Banner's brain is going to be limited--and consequently also his rage.
You forget: Superman is capable of utilizing Kryptonian technology--which is far more advanced than human technology!
A Kryptonian is more intelligent than even super-geniuse earthlings like Bruce Banner.
Also, Superman is faster than a speeding bullet. It is doubtful that Hulk can strike Superman at all with his clumsy movements.
Superman would drag him in to the sun, where he would become supercharged and incinerate him...
or draw and quarter him across the galaxy!

Sorry, but the Hulk is not a match for any version of Superman.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 09:06:24 AM »
correct me if I'm wrong but Hulks skin is not invincible like Superman's right? Superman has the ability to move so fast he becomes invisible, Hulk can't. Superman can fly, Hulk can't, Superman has heat vision, Hulk doesn't, Except for being super strong and big, Hulk has no special powers...

It shouldn't even be close.

I just can't figure out how when the Hulk in the video has any clothes at all. The premise is he went from normal size to this huge monster and was wearing 32 inch waiste pants when it happened. I'm calling BS on that!

You are correct. Hulk can't do shit. He's an impotent green choad.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »
He'd be a moron not to use any and everything in his arsenal to fight the Hulk.

lol........that's the only thing that would save Kal-El's ass from the Hulk

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
Hulk, even with Bruce Banner's brain is going to be limited--and consequently also his rage.
1. You forget: Superman is capable of utilizing Kryptonian technology--which is far more advanced than human technology!
2.A Kryptonian is more intelligent than even super-geniuse earthlings like Bruce Banner.
Also, Superman is faster than a speeding bullet. It is doubtful that Hulk can strike Superman at all with his clumsy movements.
Superman would drag him in to the sun, where he would become supercharged and incinerate him...
or draw and quarter him across the galaxy!

Sorry, but the Hulk is not a match for any version of Superman.

1. We're talking a straight up fight.
2. Wrong... Hell, even Superman isn't smarter than Bruce Wayne (Batman) So please tell me where you get this statement from?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
1. We're talking a straight up fight.
2. Wrong... Hell, even Superman isn't smarter than Bruce Wayne (Batman) So please tell me where you get this statement from?

Remember he made it so that Lois could feel what it's like to be him for a day? He created a formula for that. And he made the Superman androids, that helped him...