Author Topic: Hulk vs Superman  (Read 12345 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk vs Superman
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 10:29:14 AM »
Please, Dragonball Z characters take too long to power up. They spend most of their time "powering up before a fight (and it sounds like they are masturbating their power up)

Japanese Anime characters are some of the lamest characters on the planet. The Japanese come up characters that are based off of Western ideals, powers, and looks. Virtually no creativity or imagnation.

Hell, probably even Gladiator could beat most of the Dragonball characters.

what of Akira

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »
I have allways wonderred how dragonball z saga would do against marvel. I think it would be no match for dragonball z saga because the only realistic opponent against any dbz character would be superman. Dragonball z characters can all destroy planets and they can control energy attacks far superior to that of supermans abilitys.

There is no such thing as moving so fast that you can make the planet circle the opposite direction, there is no "logic" in that (I know it sounds funny). But you can destroy planets, you can move around the planet 20 times in few seconds.

Superman sleeps in the sun? Goku baths in the sun ;D , also can transport himself into another galaxy just by the power of thinking. By now, if dragonball z would've continued like it SHOULD've had, goku could probably train under a houndred thousand times earths gravity while superman has stayed the same since forever.

Some equations don't add up to supermans abilitys, he can sleep in the sun, he can move so fast he can make the planet rotate the opposite direction, but he can get dazed if hulk hits him? Lol even vegeta who is so much weaker than goku would just eat those punches and say; "Just as I thought, you're nothing!" making the hulk shiver in fear for the first time.

Devilsmile, what of Thanos?  He could destroy the Universe.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »
what of Akira
Everything is pretty much rip offs of Western superheroes. And Western Superheroes are build ups of Greek gods and goddesses.

Remember someone had said that Superman could have been thought up by a 4 yr old...a dude who is Infinity strong, super fast,  bullet proof, laser heat vision, can fly, x Ray vision (to see thru people's clothes), all wrapped up in a a dude who is a moral boyscott. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »
Please, Dragonball Z characters take too long to power up. They spend most of their time "powering up before a fight (and it sounds like they are masturbating their power up)

Japanese Anime characters are some of the lamest characters on the planet. The Japanese come up characters that are based off of Western ideals, powers, and looks. Virtually no creativity or imagnation.

Hell, probably even Gladiator could beat most of the Dragonball characters.

Hellsing Ultimate is pretty bad ass.

If you want a good laugh, check this out "Abridged series".

"I want a new gun, and give the police girl a cannon, bitches love cannons"

Gracie Rules

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 10:53:11 AM »

Hellsing Ultimate is pretty bad ass.

If you want a good laugh, check this out "Abridged series".

"I want a new gun, and give the police girl a cannon, bitches love cannons"

I was a fan of Escaflowne, and that one where the younger brother is a empty suit of armor.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
NERDS!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »
I was a fan of Escaflowne, and that one where the younger brother is a empty suit of armor.

Have you watched Vexile,Appleseed Ex Machina or FF VII Advent Children?

More Hellsing.

Gracie Rules

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 11:00:25 AM »
Devilsmile, I was always intrigued by the abstract celestials such as The Living Tribunal.

The Living Tribunal has no match in DBZ.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »
Superman feels emotion. Hell, he falls in love and other weak human-like shit.

Now Hulk ... well, he might minimally recognize someone he doesn't necessarily want to smash, but other than this, he doesn't feel much in the way of emotion. He simply operates on rage, anger and a need to destroy.

On the rage point alone, Superman would be quivering confronted with a super-pissed Hulk. Oh, and to those who suppose Sups could carry the big lug skyward to space or into a deep ocean, think again: Hulk wouldn't allow ANYONE to carry him like a bitch anywhere. The fight would have to take place wherever Hulk decides is best for him. And this, dear friends, is on dry land.

Having said all this, I don't believe either one could ever truly "win" a battle squaring off against each other. Just like the mini movie presented, the winning aspect would go back and forth endlessly.

Chances are, Superman being Superman, he'd come to realize this and simply bail. Sups doesn't nececssarily enjoy fighting, but Hulk EXISTS to rage and destroy. He'd be more than happy to keep going and keep going. For him, such a situation is like the average person having a full body massage, and with drinks included.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2012, 11:04:46 AM »

Have you watched Vexile,Appleseed Ex Machina or FF VII Advent Children?

More Hellsing.

Yep,,Shaman King as well and we can go back to Golga 13, Gundam Wing, and I forgot that suit that was a living weapon...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2012, 11:22:58 AM »
Although...

Superman can just fly high enough into the clouds where the Hulk can't see him.  Once up there, Superman buys himself some time, say hang out or peep into the apartments of Gay men in the San Francisco Bay area. 

After a few hours, once the Hulk has reverted to his Bruce Banner state, that's when superman flies in and exposes Banner to a strong sedative he stole from a local hospital.  Banner falls into a very deep sleep and that's when Superman decides to swoop his ass all the way into space and release him a good miles or two away from Earth's atmosphere.  Once he gets to space, Banner will soon start to die due to the lack of oxygen, if he does wake up and starts to "Hulk" out, superman can simply release him and see him float away like that of a booger floating in your bath tub towards the drain.

Superman then flies back to earth and makes love to his husband.

The End.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
Although...

Superman can just fly high enough into the clouds where the Hulk can't see him.  Once up there, Superman buys himself some time, say hang out or peep into the apartments of Gay men in the San Francisco Bay area. 

After a few hours, once the Hulk has reverted to his Bruce Banner state, that's when superman flies in and exposes Banner to a strong sedative he stole from a local hospital.  Banner falls into a very deep sleep and that's when Superman decides to swoop his ass all the way into space and release him a good miles or two away from Earth's atmosphere.  Once he gets to space, Banner will soon start to die due to the lack of oxygen, if he does wake up and starts to "Hulk" out, superman can simply release him and see him float away like that of a booger floating in your bath tub towards the drain.

Superman then flies back to earth and makes love to Lois Lane.

The End.

"1"
fixed, plus I have never seen a booger floating in my bathtub...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2012, 11:36:08 AM »
theres this new show that comes out right after THE WALKING DEAD .. called COMIC BOOK MEN takes place at SECRET STASH part owned by Kevin Smith ... its kinda cool, they bring in some cool comics and they also talk about the epic battles ... kinda like a geek pawn stars

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »
Superman buys himself some time, say hang out or peep into the apartments of Gay men in the San Francisco Bay area.

"1"

so i guess my gay italian-american trainer friend was right then

also, he claimed that leonard bernstein tried to put some moves on him during a private training session which was conducted within bernstein's manhattan penthouse

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »
1. We're talking a straight up fight.
2. Wrong... Hell, even Superman isn't smarter than Bruce Wayne (Batman) So please tell me where you get this statement from?

1.What is your definition of a straight up fight? You can't put restrictions on superhero battles.
This is like Ali saying he'll 'fight' Inoki if he promises not to kick.  ::)

2.Where do I get the statement from?
I already made that clear! You always have to repeat yourself a million times here...

Again:
It can be inferred that Superman is more intelligent than Bruce Banner, because Kryptonians are able to utilize technology far more advanced than anything a human can create!

The bottom line is, any version of Superman will defeat any version of the Hulk!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
1.What is your definition of a straight up fight? You can't put restrictions on superhero battles.
This is like Ali saying he'll 'fight' Inoki if he promises not to kick.  ::)

2.Where do I get the statement from?
I already made that clear! You always have to repeat yourself a million times here...

Again:
It can be inferred that Superman is more intelligent than Bruce Banner, because Kryptonians are able to utilize technology far more advanced than anything a human can create!

The bottom line is, any version of Superman will defeat any version of the Hulk!

1. I'm not putting limits... I'm saying a fight composed of their skills and abilties, no extra armor or bullshit like that.

2. It's not inferred when it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that BATMAN who is a HUMAN is WIDELY accepted as smarter than almost EVERYONE in the known DC universe.

So that's ridiculous.

Seriously... I'm not going to have this conversation any longer... For 2 reasons.

1. arguing mythical creatures is pointless.
2. The Hulk v. Superman thing has gone on since the 70s and will always continue... There is not resolution.

Worse than the stupid Hulkster v ND threads.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »
1. I'm not putting limits... I'm saying a fight composed of their skills and abilties, no extra armor or bullshit like that.

2. It's not inferred when it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that BATMAN who is a HUMAN is WIDELY accepted as smarter than almost EVERYONE in the known DC universe.

So that's ridiculous.

Seriously... I'm not going to have this conversation any longer... For 2 reasons.

2. The Hulk v. Superman thing has gone on since the 70s and will always continue... There is not resolution.

In other words you can't prove that Batman is smarter than Superman.
And if Batman is the smartest human in the DC universe, we can infer that Superman is much more intelligent than Banner, since Banner is not even the smartest human.
Also, using intellect is an 'ability' like any other--the fact that you would put restrictions, indicates that you subconsciously realize that Superman is smarter than Banner.
You lack confidence in Banner, otherwise you wouldn't put restrictions of any sort...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »

So that's ridiculous.

Wrong superman beat hulk every encounter they hd
choice is an illusion

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
Wrong superman beat hulk every encounter they hd

Tu_holmes is an idiot, and his knowledge of superheros is limited.

There is a resolution; the resolution is this: Superman beats Hulk everytime, any version.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 05:48:42 PM »
hulk vs superman would go on forever, and sups human compassion would not allow him to just rage and fight forever. hulk thrives off battle, anger, and rage. im a huge hulk fan so i gotta go with hulk.

some comic book figures are too powerful like x-mens jean when she turns into phoenix, that bitch is all powerful and can turn you into ashes just thinking of it.

dr. manhattan from the watchmen is way too fucking powerful, he could be halfway across the universe and seperate supermans atoms just by thinking it, that is some sick fucking power right there, it would be truly hard to defeat dr. manhattan
team b-boy

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
that makes no sense.... do you guys read comics...
i repeat superman has beaten him soundly everytime they have fought.......
choice is an illusion

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2012, 05:56:32 PM »
hulk vs superman would go on forever, and sups human compassion would not allow him to just rage and fight forever. hulk thrives off battle, anger, and rage. im a huge hulk fan so i gotta go with hulk.

No, it has been settled--both through the use of logic, and also in the actually books. Superman wins every time.

some comic book figures are too powerful like x-mens jean when she turns into phoenix, that bitch is all powerful and can turn you into ashes just thinking of it.

Yea, like SUPERMAN is too powerful. Too powerful for the Hulk!

dr. manhattan from the watchmen is way too fucking powerful, he could be halfway across the universe and seperate supermans atoms just by thinking it, that is some sick fucking power right there, it would be truly hard to defeat dr. manhattan

In other words you are expressing your subconscious admittance that Hulk doesn't have enough to beat Superman. Why else would you bring other characters in to it?

Even Hulk fans know the impotent choad has no chance against the speeding bullet, they just won't admit it!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2012, 05:57:04 PM »
here is a cap from one o their encounters that should put things in perspective

hulk had a hard time moving superman in that encounter much less beating him
choice is an illusion