Author Topic: Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!  (Read 5631 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:04:23 AM »
Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!

Rampage claims the UFC are railroading him so they have to pay him less - he went on a fair rant! Here it Is!

'Joe Silva should be shot'- Rampage wants out of UFC
 Rampage Jackson has made his strongest play yet to be released from the UFC, claiming matchmaker Joe Silva should be "shot in the face", insisting the UFC does not respect him, and even hinting that somebody within the promotion may have been giving his opponents information about his injuries.

Jackson is not a happy man right now, having lost his last two fights and gone 3-3 in his last six. None of those bouts have seen him knock anybody out, which has seen his attraction as a fighter decline in a series of dull fights.

In Jackson's eyes, that is because he is coming towards the end of his current UFC contract - with one fight left - and he believes the UFC is trying to damage his reputation in order to justify a lowering of his pay. Why else, he asks, would matchmaker Silva keep giving an out-and-out striker fights against wrestlers like Ryan Bader?

"I've been upset with the UFC and the opponents they've been giving me. I think Joe Silva needs to be shot in the face," Rampage told Inside MMA. "I'm sorry, but if you got a fighter like me who likes to go out and put on fights, why you giving me wrestlers who are gonna take me down and hump me?

"After my fight with Jon Jones, they told my manager that I was losing my appeal, that rappers and stuff don't come out to watch me fight no more, that the fans don't really like me no more. And it was getting close to the time for me to renegotiate, and PRIDE did the same thing to me.

"For me, the respect is worth more than the money. I'll go fight for some other show for free. I'll prove to the fans that I'm not all about money. I'll go fight for some other show for $5.

"I wish I didn't have to fight. I wish I didn't have any more fights with them (UFC). I'm trying to get out of this one fight."

Like any other fighter, Rampage stands to receive lower pay following back-to-back losses, first to champion Jon Jones and then to Bader. His next bout is unlikely to be the lead of a big pay-per-view, but Jackson is adamant the UFC could still promote him if it chose to do so.

"The fans think that the UFC is the only show in town and everything, but I don't care about money. I make enough money. I got money saved up. I got money that I'm making in other places. If you think I made all my money in the UFC, you're wrong. I didn't make all my money in the UFC. I got sponsors that help me out," Rampage continued.

"And the UFC talking about how they're in a billion homes, they're making all this money, but yet, I'm making less money than I used to make with the UFC. Why is the UFC getting bigger, which means I'm getting bigger, but I'm making less money?

"So, I just don't want to be with them no more. I don't wanna have to fight for somebody no more, if they not really appreciating me. I feel like I've got a lot of fans, and they don't tell me 'thank you' for putting my life on the line to fight, even when I'm injured. So, I'm done with them.

"When you get a fighter like me, that you can promote all around, I can make people laugh and stuff like that, you can promote that guy. You don't try to bring him down or let the fans look at him a different way - you promote that guy.

"But, I don't understand why they don't. They barely promote me. It's the same thing PRIDE did. That's why I left PRIDE. I hope people understand my decision. This is my career. But, sometimes the fans are sheep. They don't know, they just know what they told."

Jackson's most damaging line may well have been reserved for his views on the loss to Rashad Evans, though, when he appeared to suggest Evans had been tipped off about his knee injury prior to the fight.

"The UFC, they're good. The one thing I liked about them is they're very upfront about things. When you get hurt, they send you to the doctors and they pay for everything. You only need to train for the fight. PRIDE wasn't like that. The UFC, they knew I was hurt.

"They knew I was hurt for the Rashad fight, and they still talked crap about me. I did fight Rashad, but because I pulled out for the 'A-team' movie, I didn't get no 'thank you' or nothing like that. What I get is Rashad punching me in the knee. How did Rashad know my knee was hurt?"

Right now Rampage finds himself in the weakest bargaining position since he came to the UFC as a PRIDE champion. He can no longer demand the mega money and, if he does not start performing, he will find his pulling powers have diminished enough for the UFC not to fear losing him to other MMA organisations. That scenario, it seems, has Rampage wanting out now.

"I haven't pulled out of a fight yet because of an injury. My last fight, I should've pulled out, but I didn't. And I didn't say anything, you know what I'm saying? I never say nothing. I just don't get the respect that I should get.

"I was injured [against Bader]. I was barely walking, but I made the fight, and the thanks I get is Dana White saying, 'Oh, he looks terrible,' and Dana knew I was hurt. So, after that I was like, 'I ain't putting my life on the line for these guys no more.'

"They know what was going on and they still try to make me look bad. They're trying to make me lose my fan base. In my opinion, that's what they're trying to do. They don't want me to be bigger than the UFC. The movie that I did was bigger than the UFC. I know what's going on, so I'm gonna let them have the UFC.

"I don't wanna be a part of the UFC no more. I'm not that happy in the UFC. I don't wanna be a part of the UFC no more. Just let me go. If they feel like I've lost my appeal, just let me go. I don't wanna keep fighting guys that are gonna lay there and hump my leg and the referee not gonna stand us up. Let me go."

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Rampage Jackson Says Joe Silva Should be Shot in the Face!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 07:05:47 AM »
guess the color.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 07:09:45 AM »
Another cry baby oversensitive guy. Shut the hell up already. Always bitching about money so annoying.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 07:13:45 AM »
Rampage is right, and I hate Dana White.

Dana is a businessman first, with no respect for the sport whatsoever.

Not only does he have no respect, he's a disrespectful piece of shit. He did the same thing with Tito--assassinated his market value.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »
He should be more grateful, most niggas only fight in KFC

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 07:20:03 AM »

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »
He should be more grateful, most niggas only fight over KFC
V

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:20:48 AM »
Another cry baby oversensitive guy. Shut the hell up already. Always bitching about money so annoying.

Agreed.  (not with your n word terminology though).

Sounds like sour grapes to me.  The guy never evolved.  Has zero ground game.  He's a one dimensional brawler and doesn't win fights because of it. 

Sour grapes.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 07:23:15 AM »

KFC is gross

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 07:25:14 AM »
KFC is gross

x2 

Stopped eating there years ago.  Plus I hate the way their chickens are treated.  No need for it. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 07:27:11 AM »
x2 

Stopped eating there years ago.  Plus I hate the way their chickens are treated.  No need for it. 

outed

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »
x2 

x3

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
Just look at some of his old pride fights. The guy has actually regressed a lot stylistically in the last 6-7 years. He's a flat footed head hunter that's it.

He was a fucken wild man back in pride.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 07:39:46 AM »
Just look at some of his old pride fights. The guy has actually regressed a lot stylistically in the last 6-7 years. He's a flat footed head hunter that's it.

He was a fucken wild man back in pride.

Yeah but everybody performed better back in Pride. Look at Mirko.

Probably because they didn't test like they do in the UFC. In Pride everyone was juiced.

Look at Sonnen--dude fights with that same ferocity and he's juiced too.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 07:48:31 AM »
Sounds like an unhappy loser. 

Well past his prime, hope he moves on and shuts the fuck up.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 07:53:43 AM »
what a greedy fuck. he lost his 2 last fights why is he whining

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »
Honestly, I used to love Rampage.  He's got a funny sense of humor.

What really kinda turned me was when he ridiculed that fat kid on TUF that one season.  "titties" or something like that.   It's funny, yes, but so unprofessional.  And he took it way too far.  You can be funny, but don't do it at someone else's expense.  (unless warranted cause the guy's an asshole).

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »

What really kinda turned me was when he ridiculed that fat kid on TUF that one season.  "titties" or something like that.   It's funny, yes, but so unprofessional.  And he took it way too far.  You can be funny, but don't do it at someone else's expense.  (unless warranted cause the guy's an asshole).

Same here man. That was the turning point for me to. He's a big time bully! I wanted to see him get knocked out bad for that. He doesn't think that kids family is going to be watching the show. Why would he pick on someone that bad. You say one thing to him he cries about it. A bully and a baby.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 08:23:32 AM »

What really kinda turned me was when he ridiculed that fat kid on TUF that one season.  "titties" or something like that.   It's funny, yes, but so unprofessional.  And he took it way too far.  You can be funny, but don't do it at someone else's expense.  (unless warranted cause the guy's an asshole).
Man I loved the titties TUF season.  Rampage was hilarious - anybody who gets upset about being called titties, should not be a fighter, the dude had titties, turned up at the UFC with his titties and expected to be taken serious as a fighter - come on now - the dudes got titties!  Seriously, that dude was a homo, should have never been a fighter, real fighters trash talk with no boundaries, they don't cry when called "Titties"

Plus the only reason he was upset is because he knew he had titties and Rampage pointed it out - sometimes it's best to address the elephant in the room and get it over with.  HA HA that was so funny - Titties! I love Rampage!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 08:30:40 AM »
Same here man. That was the turning point for me to. He's a big time bully! I wanted to see him get knocked out bad for that. He doesn't think that kids family is going to be watching the show. Why would he pick on someone that bad. You say one thing to him he cries about it. A bully and a baby.

Yep.

Pick on someone who is an asshole, ya know?  That titties fighter was harmless.  Guys probably so self conscious now as a result.

This world would be a better place if people considered others' feelings every now and then.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 09:12:55 AM »
Yep.

Pick on someone who is an asshole, ya know?  That titties fighter was harmless.  Guys probably so self conscious now as a result.

This world would be a better place if people considered others' feelings every now and then.
Newsflash just in : Fighters are far from "Harmless", to be a fighter you need not only a strong mind, but a strong body - titties had neither - Rampage did him a favor - any decent opponent would have called him much worse.
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 09:15:51 AM »
I don't feel to worried about the 'feelings' of a guy that strives to pound peoples' faces in.

sport of peace  ::)

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
Yep.

Or maybe he pulled his finger out and got in shape

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »
Newsflash just in : Fighters are far from "Harmless", to be a fighter you need not only a strong mind, but a strong body - titties had neither - Rampage did him a favor - any decent opponent would have called him much worse.

News flash:  Your reading comprehension skills are way sub par.  Perhaps you did poorly on your SATs?  Or did you settle for high school equivalency via the GED?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 10:25:52 AM »

Yep.

Pick on someone who is an asshole, ya know?  That titties fighter was harmless.  Guys probably so self conscious now as a result.

Newsflash just in : Fighters are far from "Harmless"

News flash:  Your reading comprehension skills are way sub par.  Perhaps you did poorly on your SATs?  Or did you settle for high school equivalency via the GED? (Oh, and your english & grammar suck - (Way sub par) WTF?

I really don't know where to start with this post. 
One, you assume I am American - so that means you must be American! (Average American is unaware that countries outside the ones it invades actually exist)

And two! you stated that "Titties" the fighter was harmless, and I stated that "Fighters are far from harmless" so what have I not comprehended.
V