Author Topic: Walking Dead - Shane  (Read 8211 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Walking Dead - Shane
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:29:40 AM »
 >:(

The writers must be kidding.  Who's next, Daryl?

When the hell are they going to kill off Lori and Carl?  They must die in the comics.

The transformation images after death are cool.  They did the same thing with Jim but more intense with Shane.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Walking Dead - Shane
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
What ever happend to "Tdog". He had like one small line in the last 3 episodes. Racist bastards  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 08:38:34 AM »
Badass TV show

I knew eventually Shane would have to get dead, but I didn't expect it to happen on Sunday! WOW.

Amazing scene.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »
Badass TV show

I knew eventually Shane would have to get dead, but I didn't expect it to happen on Sunday! WOW.

Amazing scene.

Started off really slow. This half of the season has been way better.

The insight

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »
Great show...knew he had to go, but didn't think it would happen this season. They did it great though, that was a powerful scene. And holy fuck...when those walkers started swarming out of the woods, that was a hell of a setup for next week. they are fucked...LOL...finale looks like it going to be crazy

I don't know if anybody has the inside scoop, but don't fuck it up for me...LOL

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 09:00:57 AM »
Notice how they hinted that people are turning without being bit an episode or two ago?  It was when they were going to let that kid go.  Rick looked at the bodies of the cops and noticed no bite marks.

So many series are wrapping up its ridiculous.....walking dead, spartacus, american horror story, hell on wheels, etc

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 09:16:27 AM »
Notice how they hinted that people are turning without being bit an episode or two ago?  It was when they were going to let that kid go.  Rick looked at the bodies of the cops and noticed no bite marks.

So many series are wrapping up its ridiculous.....walking dead, spartacus, american horror story, hell on wheels, etc

The virus is airborne.  I believe everyone's infected, just some have immunity.

Also, it was pretty evident Shane was getting offed - he's in Darabont's latest show next year....
Y

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 09:27:05 AM »

When the hell are they going to kill  Carl?  

Hopefully soon.
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 09:31:05 AM »
The virus is airborne.  I believe everyone's infected, just some have immunity.

Also, it was pretty evident Shane was getting offed - he's in Darabont's latest show next year....

Yes, everyone is infected.

You don't reanimate if there is damage to your brain.

People who die of non-bites or scratches reanimate quickly like Shane.

People who are bitten or scratched get a massive infection similar to being bit by a Komodo dragon which has a mouth full of septic pathogens.  Hence, you have an Amy or Jim type agonizing (high fever, bleed out from a bite, etc) death and reanimate.

I love how people think the writers are making up it as the go along.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 09:32:10 AM »
well it appears now, that you no longer have to get bit to become a zombie, any simple death will result in a zombie transformation.... ALSO, Looks like now the dead zombies are actually popping right back up and RE-LIVING Again... so shane will continue to be on the show as a zombie terrorizing the group

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »
ALSO, Looks like now the dead zombies are actually popping right back up and RE-LIVING Again... so shane will continue to be on the show as a zombie terrorizing the group

Even the ones w/brain injury?
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
well it appears now, that you no longer have to get bit to become a zombie, any simple death will result in a zombie transformation.... ALSO, Looks like now the dead zombies are actually popping right back up and RE-LIVING Again... so shane will continue to be on the show as a zombie terrorizing the group

Where you came up with this, Nails? Damage the brain, and game is over.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35:20 AM »

People who die of non-bites or scratches reanimate quickly like Shane.

What about all the people on the highway in the car crash aftermath?
R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »
something tells me this is gonna be the last season... it was much better when you watched the first season for the very first time...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 09:37:37 AM »
something tells me this is gonna be the last season... it was much better when you watched the first season for the very first time...

They've already re-upped for the next season with the Governer storyline from the books.
Y

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
Where you came up with this, Nails? Damage the brain, and game is over.

well it did appear all the zombies coming toward Rick and his kid, where all old zombies, face and bodies were all tore up, they didnt look fresh...

but then again it might have been a herd of zombies coming toward them from the gun shot sounds coming from the ranch

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:54 AM »

This is how every zombie started with the original infection.

G-Thang is right - Shane's done.
Y

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 09:39:45 AM »
They've already re-upped for the next season with the Governer storyline from the books.

I was hoping someone is gonna say that ;D

i hope this serie gets better. Personally the country side areas are getting boring as hell, it's more realistic to stay in those parts of the country if real zombie apocalypse would be happening but still..

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 09:51:42 AM »

Please kill Lori and Carl, esp Carl.  I'd be cool if they brought Sophia back from the dead.

Too bad this wasn't Carl  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »
I was hoping someone is gonna say that ;D

i hope this serie gets better. Personally the country side areas are getting boring as hell, it's more realistic to stay in those parts of the country if real zombie apocalypse would be happening but still..

I agree.  Series has not been as good since they left the CDC, and the budget was cut.

It's like Dexter - a shadow of it's former self, but better than most crap out there.
Y

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »

Agreed!

What about all the people on the highway in the car crash aftermath?

???
R

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »
Please kill Lori and Carl, esp Carl.  I'd be cool if they brought Sophia back from the dead.

At the very least, Rick should slap the taste out of carl's mouth for pointing the gun at him, i understand he saved his dad, but that was after the fact he pointed the gun at him for killing shane

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 09:56:47 AM »
I agree.  Series has not been as good since they left the CDC, and the budget was cut.

It's like Dexter - a shadow of it's former self, but better than most crap out there.

They had to play the farm out.  No one in their right mind would leave the comfort of that farm.  If they had left for no reason, just to drive around the highway, then you could ? the series. They need to cut Lori and Carl out of the storyline.  I don't need to know about those 2 every fucking episode.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 09:57:57 AM »
OH come on!  This series took a turn for the worst.  I  mean seriously............the first season was awesome!  Really really awesome!  Second season has left a lot to be desired.  Seriously, it's almost predictable to a T what's gonna happen..  It's become way too dramatic and boring.  The characters are just mundane now.  Develop Daryl, develop T-dawg.  Develop the other characters in the background liike Hershel's daughters. And who's that other guy in the background one of Hershel's sons?  This season should have ended with them running into the rest of the camp that the kid came from.  Instead they are just going to fight a horde of zombies?  What a lame ass attempt at a season finale.  Seriously I give this series one more seasons and it's done.  Sucks because it could have been another lost.