Author Topic: Cops getting outed! No wonder cops have a tough job!  (Read 6438 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: the cops getting outed!
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 12:58:26 AM »

That's good police officer to me !!

Huge respect for him. More officers like this should be hired.

First thing he says - I don't want to be a prick = good officer to me - friendly no owning at all - pretty much said he was wrong or will double, no problem with that guy.

Can you guys imagine how many fucking people they have to deal with that want to video tape them pull a freedom of speech and try to be a smart ass? Its understandable that you at times loose your fucking mind.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 01:01:41 AM »
you would be blubbering if you were pissed off when cops don't have an explanation why they took your son.

Allways fun to watch these videos.

Oh here's another one ;D

the point is, when  a cop doesn't know their rightfull use of power and a citizien puts them in their place it just satisfyes me :P... (no homo)

so fucking unnesseary, just sign the fucking thing and lets get on - these fucking assholes who have notjhing going for them and need to fuck with the law. the cop is nothing but respectful. but the guy has to make it difficult - the 20 min that took the cop could have done something useful like for exca excample make some real arrests.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 01:08:33 AM »
so fucking unnesseary, just sign the fucking thing and lets get on - these fucking assholes who have notjhing going for them and need to fuck with the law. the cop is nothing but respectful. but the guy has to make it difficult - the 20 min that took the cop could have done something useful like for exca excample make some real arrests.

Too bad guy got fired huh?

Did you read the whole story... The dudes asked the cops for their names and they THEN proceeded to cite them for traffic violations that they DIDN'T commit.

Check out the article from the youtube link.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 01:10:46 AM »
Anyone understand the lingo?

What's going on here?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 01:11:45 AM »
Too bad guy got fired huh?

Did you read the whole story... The dudes asked the cops for their names and they THEN proceeded to cite them for traffic violations that they DIDN'T commit.

Check out the article from the youtube link.

You are shitting me!!!!

The cop got fired? Well done assholes, he probably got a good man fired who was on the right side of the law... fucking jerkoffs.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 01:14:17 AM »
You are shitting me!!!!

The cop got fired? Well done assholes, he probably got a good man fired who was on the right side of the law... fucking jerkoffs.

Apparently not, or so said the judge and his bosses.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 01:22:25 AM »
Apparently not, or so said the judge and his bosses.

were is the prove? I would like to see some news article or so becuase I don't believe it so far. If really than this guy is the biggest fucking geebag in the history of geebags, he got a good man fired and impacted somebodies life for that shit, unbelievable - I hope he meets Mr Bad cop one day, you know the one that pulls you over and than drops you off in the projects, lets some crack addicted niggas play with him a little bit.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 02:07:25 AM »
This is why you should know the law, the cops were like; "well.... ehm.... uhm........"

Butter smooth outing, look how the cops just wanted to use excessive violence and spray mace on his face all day but they couldn't do shit, the power of intellect  8)

:D

The clip probably came in after he identified himself a Sovereign citizen. His statements of “I am not a 14th amendment corporate person” and “I do not consent to your private corporate law” indicate this. The cops clearly did not want to touch him or engage him as he is correct that he would own them if they did. In court a judge would tell him “The court does not wish to enter into a contract with you” which basically means “I as a judge do not want you to sue me for everything I own because I know you will win”.
and keep moving!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 06:49:34 AM »
The clip probably came in after he identified himself a Sovereign citizen. His statements of “I am not a 14th amendment corporate person” and “I do not consent to your private corporate law” indicate this. The cops clearly did not want to touch him or engage him as he is correct that he would own them if they did. In court a judge would tell him “The court does not wish to enter into a contract with you” which basically means “I as a judge do not want you to sue me for everything I own because I know you will win”.

???