Author Topic: HGH concerns/questions  (Read 29380 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: HGH concerns/questions
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »
you did ,, you dont know that you did but you did....

the problem we have now days is ...that many dont know what and where and who ....if i say you did you did ,, its top chefs very few who make it for alllllllllllll the so call labs you fellas use,,

trust me on that fellas im god of hormones im not some wanna be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2012, 12:25:48 PM »
and ofcourse some can make themselfes the trenbolona...which can be just as good if you know how to do it yourself well but its just too much mess

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
the probelm with you is that you dont know or understnd bodybuilding,, this is the main problem,, his genetic is average at best ,, its realy imposibloe to argue with someone who just doesnt know bodybuild im sorry ,, you are more seeking attention ,, listen to what the fella tell you ...he know his physiqe and genetic,, i train 100s of fellas like this that got to this specific ! look from using this specific products form a SPECIFIC CHECF!

gh15 approved

That's funny because there is no specific look in regards to muscle shape/structure.

Did Shawn look like Dorian? Didn't think so.

But by all means troll on.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2012, 01:32:46 PM »

That's funny because there is no specific look in regards to muscle shape/structure.

Did Shawn look like Dorian? Didn't think so.

But by all means troll on.

you dont think certain compounds can change the shape of a muscle? go on 200mg of tren ace a day/50 mg prop ed/ w 5iu of gh ed. within a week your delt cap will be twice what it is now and dense as a motherfuc*er. specific look? lol you dont think tren gives a very specific look. or npp? fuck your have no idea do you.

so, yeah, it very much changes the shape and the look. go on 100-200mg of npp a day. tell me your bellies dont get way fuller. thats shape change son.

your efforts to troll gh15 with every posts he makes are making out to like like a hurt boy who has zero clue what hes talking about, so stop posting and save yourself some embarrassment.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »

you dont think certain compounds can change the shape of a muscle? go on 200mg of tren ace a day/50 mg prop ed/ w 5iu of gh ed. within a week your delt cap will be twice what it is now and dense as a motherfuc*er. specific look? lol you dont think tren gives a very specific look. or npp? fuck your have no idea do you.

so, yeah, it very much changes the shape and the look. go on 100-200mg of npp a day. tell me your bellies dont get way fuller. thats shape change son.

your efforts to troll gh15 with every posts he makes are making out to like like a hurt boy who has zero clue what hes talking about, so stop posting and save yourself some embarrassment.

You think this guy has average genetics?

I'm sure tren/gh/npp whatever, do have an effect on composition and shape, but not to the degree where you can't see what someones structure,muscle shape, lines are.

You can clearly see the difference between Ray, Kevin, Flex, Dorian, Ronnie in regards to shape and structure.

Yeah he hs a certain look because of what he is running, he still has a very aesthetic overall look regardless, saying he has very average genetics is well off. He just obviously doesn't get huge, which is genetic but that doesn't throw out everything else.

You said that yourself further up ffs. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »

You think this guy has average genetics?

I'm sure tren/gh/npp whatever, do have an effect on composition and shape, but not to the degree where you can't see what someones structure,muscle shape, lines are.

You can clearly see the difference between Ray, Kevin, Flex, Dorian, Ronnie in regards to shape and structure.

Yeah he hs a certain look because of what he is running, he still has a very aesthetic overall look regardless, saying he has very average genetics is well off. He just obviously doesn't get huge, which is genetic but that doesn't throw out everything else.

You said that yourself further up ffs. ::)

you are crazy kid ,, you haev no idea to the illusion you are sold,, the condiion that you see there the water that is pulled out from within skin and the muscle that is conditioend yet not completely dry dry ... it is due to

3 drugs

trenbolona ,, primobolana ,, masterona

you can get ther ewith 2 ouf of the 3 as long as trenbolona is in!

there is no if or but here,, if you ever did them which you DID NOT! you would know this,, you cant just sit and spit balonie ,, i live off bodybuild this is only thing i do for many years,, the reason this cult is in the shit its in ...is becaue kids like you are bored and open mouth about things they have no clue about ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2012, 04:26:12 AM »

doesnt matter what you take, you cant change the shape of a muscle... its impossible!, realy think about this before you speak on it more

you can make a muscle fuller, denser, more vascular even bloofy,,, but that muscle cant and wont change shape, you get what your born with

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »

doesnt matter what you take, you cant change the shape of a muscle... its impossible!, realy think about this before you speak on it more

you can make a muscle fuller, denser, more vascular even bloofy,,, but that muscle cant and wont change shape, you get what your born with

read my post again. more slowly this time.
b

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2012, 04:04:15 PM »
BRO, YOU'VE RAN 700MG-1400MG NPP A WEEK?

GIVE ME SOME MORE INSIGHT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
read my post again. more slowly this time.

read mine,slowly and backwards,,,, you made it bigger, thats it... every steroid you put into your body has this effect

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2012, 06:37:24 AM »
you are crazy kid ,, you haev no idea to the illusion you are sold,, the condiion that you see there the water that is pulled out from within skin and the muscle that is conditioend yet not completely dry dry ... it is due to

3 drugs

trenbolona ,, primobolana ,, masterona

you can get ther ewith 2 ouf of the 3 as long as trenbolona is in!

there is no if or but here,, if you ever did them which you DID NOT! you would know this,, you cant just sit and spit balonie ,, i live off bodybuild this is only thing i do for many years,, the reason this cult is in the shit its in ...is becaue kids like you are bored and open mouth about things they have no clue about ,,

gh15 approved

I saw his before pics and agree more with what you are saying tbh, mind was a little bit blown at the transformation. But he has pleasing shape, so it's a bit of a grey area, but no doubt the huge ammount of tren he was running had a lot of impact on his look.

Trans Milkshake.