Author Topic: HGH concerns/questions  (Read 29390 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: HGH concerns/questions
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 12:06:46 PM »
I agree, I would never touch slin if I had your look.
I use 5iu post workout right now because I don't look like you, and it is hard to ruin a blocky, shit physique like mine, lol.

Seriously, I would be hesitant to change anything, whatever you are doing is working incredibly well.
So you are talking about the 5iu of slin post workout not growth, correct? I've never really looked into insulin at all so don't really even know the way you measure it (iu's, etc.). I will never use it.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 12:23:32 PM »
lol you dont bloat at all from gear.  A testament to insane genetics if you tell truth with everything.

Killer physique.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »
look awesome, any back shots?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »
you look like shit

hope this helps

:D had to do it

overall very good build, 200-300 tren/day does the job well ;) but 50 asin/day isn't it overkill? Was it pharm grade or UG?

also how were your sweats from tren at that dose?
g2g

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »
this is the best physique ive ever seen on a forum.   arms could come up a bit though.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
nice physique

btw guys.. look at his drug protocol... test tren mast eq ... eats pizza and ice cream....

this guys is clearly a gh15 pupil like many of you and his physique speaks for itself.. good job  :D

he is young and most probably you will be able to achieve this physique with no GH

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 07:25:18 PM »
nice physique

btw guys.. look at his drug protocol... test tren mast eq ... eats pizza and ice cream....

this guys is clearly a gh15 pupil like many of you and his physique speaks for itself.. good job  :D

he is young and most probably you will be able to achieve this physique with no GH

I must say, he does a good job running the tren high at 200-300 ed, low prop with moderate mast.  I got a younger buddy who runs 100mgs of tren ed and stays pretty lean for the high amounts of shit he eats.  Couldnt imagine what 200-300 ED would do to you.  Especially at that age.  Young natural GH going strong with that killer combo

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
So you are talking about the 5iu of slin post workout not growth, correct? I've never really looked into insulin at all so don't really even know the way you measure it (iu's, etc.). I will never use it.
[/color]

EXCELLENT MOVE.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »
I think I ran them for about 6 months, masteron less as I was using EQ for a bit and switched that out.
I will have to look back because I think I have it written down somewhere the doseages I was on, but believe it was 200-300mg of tren a day, masteron anywhere from 50-100 mg. I know I ran 100mg a day for at least 3 weeks or a bit more, but then you go through like a bottle a week which gets expensive. Found a new source that is about twice as cheap as my old one so we will see how that goes....Test Prop was 50 mg every other day. Also, was taking as much as 50mg of aromasin.

How long were you on this regime for?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 10:00:27 PM »
Well college degree is too general of a term.  the 99%ers with philosophy or art history degrees with a huge debt and no job would argue.

Right now and for the next 10 years Oil techs are making big money.  New Hires in the Alberta Oil Sands Fields are starting at 100k+

Totally agree about the degrees but I didn't want to offend him if he did in fact have one of those types lol

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 10:02:14 AM »

overall very good build, 200-300 tren/day does the job well ;) but 50 asin/day isn't it overkill? Was it pharm grade or UG?

also how were your sweats from tren at that dose?

It was UG, but some was underdosed I believe while the other was right on (two different companies). I don't think it is overkill as studies have shown that even when young males took 50mg a day while not being on anything they still stayed within normal range, besides I used to be on doctor administered trt for a abit and on 200mg of cyp a week my estrogen was quite high so maybe I am more sensitive?
I honestly don't get any sides from tren. I am sweating a bit more right now, though, but because my bodyfat/weight is higher I believe.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 10:04:43 AM »
Arms could come up a bit though.
Arms have always been a weak point. I think my triceps are good but my biceps not so much. Have tried heavy, volume, twice a week, etc. but never seems to make much difference on them. Only recently did I get them up to just under 17in while on beastdrol, so they will probably be shrinking back down again. I've never done an arm day really so maybe I should do that. Usually do biceps after back and triceps after chest.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 10:07:15 AM »
How long were you on this regime for?

Somewhere around 6 months. Not sure if I will ever go off it now, but will probably in the winter/fall just to be safe(er).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »
Do you look like a normal dude with yoru clothes on?  I work with a guy who competed as a lightweight, never knew it becuase in a dress shirt he looked normal until I saw him at the gym and the dude was ripped to shreds.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2012, 10:11:59 AM »
Looks good, i'd just switch the doses of tren around a bit from time to time.  HIGH doses when you want to look your best, then you can lower and substitute for npp or drol just to give the mental side a break, then back at it.

Keep us updated when you throw in gh, will fill out more through the delts which I think would make your physique much more impressive

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2012, 10:22:14 AM »
:) Its amazing when you get up to those amounts of tren and you can literally eat like an obese woman and still be shredded.

My favorite part..."i haven't done cardio in 2 or 3 years"

Well this will be good when you decide to go on gh for sure man. Great build for sure.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2012, 10:33:34 AM »
:) Its amazing when you get up to those amounts of tren and you can literally eat like an obese woman and still be shredded.

My favorite part..."i haven't done cardio in 2 or 3 years"

Well this will be good when you decide to go on gh for sure man. Great build for sure.

Yup, really a physique just waiting to mutate.

Add 10 ius of gh for starters and some slin in there, dude could be competing nationally next year

not saying you should touch slin, I don't.  Actually you could compete nationally with good doses of gh and aas

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
for the guys who are asking how he trains, what he eats, and what he cycles- i have some very bad news for you.

i hate to ruin your dream, but you will NEVER look like this cat in a million years of following his diet, his cycles or his training.

this is god given genetics. and prolly one of the most impressive, if not the most impressive physique i have ever seen. mad props dude. keep doing your thing.

and like slin, i wouldnt be hard pressed to believe he had been running GH for a good while when these pics where taken. the skin texture (plasticky), the skin tone (shine), muscle fullness and roundness are all there. i just dont know why he'd lie about it as hes been very open here so im giving him the benefit of the doubt. even if he was using gh it takes nothing away from what hes accomplished at all. ****edit i just read he was running 300mg tren ed. that explains the look he has to me now.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2012, 09:44:40 PM »
Yup, really a physique just waiting to mutate.

Add 10 ius of gh for starters and some slin in there, dude could be competing nationally next year

not saying you should touch slin, I don't.  Actually you could compete nationally with good doses of gh and aas

dude, id say just keep his physique right where it is. just work on rbinging up what hed consider weaker parts- build the perfectly symmetrical physique- if anyone can he can. no need to get bigger. bigger isnt better. this cat has quality a 1000 years of the average joe running 10iu of gh and every anabolic known to man will ever have. dont ruin it. jesus. lol
b

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »
for the guys who are asking how he trains, what he eats, and what he cycles- i have some very bad news for you.

i hate to ruin your dream, but you will NEVER look like this cat in a million years of following his diet, his cycles or his training.

this is god given genetics. and prolly one of the most impressive, if not the most impressive physique i have ever seen. mad props dude. keep doing your thing.

and like slin, i wouldnt be hard pressed to believe he had been running GH for a good while when these pics where taken. the skin texture (plasticky), the skin tone (shine), muscle fullness and roundness are all there. i just dont know why he'd lie about it as hes been very open here so im giving him the benefit of the doubt. even if he was using gh it takes nothing away from what hes accomplished at all. ****edit i just read he was running 300mg tren ed. that explains the look he has to me now.

Good post!

Dude does look like one of them animal pics with the myostatin gene missing

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »
holy shit man you have a great physique

makes me want to forget about running anything else except tren and low dose test

madg

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 06:27:14 AM »
when god was rain genetic,,this fella was gathering wioth buckets  ;D

mad props bro,,killer look,,dont go up in weight yet,,try bring up bodypart like arm,,how look your legs?

i agree 100% with noone,,,if u guys think that if u run 300mg tren ed for 6 month u look like this,,,u at least delusional,,sry is the truth,,and is hurts

mad genetic,,kepp it up bro

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »
Old school bodybuilding look...............no GH or insulin.

Don`t fuck up your physique dude,you look fantastic.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:57 AM »
Great physique, best upper body shots I've seen in a long while. Hope you have the wheels to match!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
I've never even really considered gh until a bit back due to all the rave reviews about it on here. Main reason for me would be that I feel like I am stuck at this size and can't really get too much bigger without putting on too much bodyfat.