Author Topic: HGH concerns/questions  (Read 29466 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: HGH concerns/questions
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »
Hope you have the wheels to match!
Legs are not all that impressive, especially now. I had to get an abcess cut out a few months back and they cut out some of the muscle as well.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
can't grumble with them. What about the back?
Legs are not all that impressive, especially now. I had to get an abcess cut out a few months back and they cut out some of the muscle as well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2012, 01:25:50 PM »
can't grumble with them. What about the back?

I see where your question is leading....

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2012, 01:38:29 PM »
I see where your question is leading....

Yes your legs are light compared to your upper body, hence why your upper body looks large but you only weigh 180 in them. There is a new class at the arnold classic (come out last year) called the classic class where you have to be at a low weight for your height you would have to be about 174 ibs for your height and would probably do quite well as it suits people who's legs are acceptable but don't carry too much weight but have good fullness in the upper body. Give it some thought?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »
do you run into any problems by running so much tren a day/wk?

200-300mg/day is 1400-2100mg of tren per week...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2012, 07:48:39 AM »
do you run into any problems by running so much tren a day/wk?

200-300mg/day is 1400-2100mg of tren per week...
I don't have any sides with it really. Maybe sweat a bit more, and blood pressure is usually average to high end of normal. I actually sleep very well on it as well.
And thank you for all of the replys. I honestly don't think I look that good so thank you very much.

So from this thread I am taking that the general consensus is to not mess with it right now. Was thinking of maybe getting the thanks (which appear to have less water retention) and start running it in september possibly. If that is the case, can you store it that long as long as it is in a cool dark place? I know you have to put it in the fridge when the water is added, but in powder form.....?

Also, any suggestions on bringing up arms would be appreciated.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2012, 08:02:19 AM »
I don't have any sides with it really. Maybe sweat a bit more, and blood pressure is usually average to high end of normal. I actually sleep very well on it as well.
And thank you for all of the replys. I honestly don't think I look that good so thank you very much.

So from this thread I am taking that the general consensus is to not mess with it right now. Was thinking of maybe getting the thanks (which appear to have less water retention) and start running it in september possibly. If that is the case, can you store it that long as long as it is in a cool dark place? I know you have to put it in the fridge when the water is added, but in powder form.....?

powder or reconstituted needs to be in fridge regardless.  In powder can be in the fridge for a couple or years, but once you add bac water you have about 48-72 hours.
If you are not planning to run until Sept.  Start saving some cash, there might be some good things coming out later this year and you can always buy thanks then if the other stuff turns out to be shit.  But don't rush and buy anything based on rave reviews.  let the dust settle on any new product before jumping in.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2012, 11:32:54 PM »
powder or reconstituted needs to be in fridge regardless.  In powder can be in the fridge for a couple or years, but once you add bac water you have about 48-72 hours.
If you are not planning to run until Sept.  Start saving some cash, there might be some good things coming out later this year and you can always buy thanks then if the other stuff turns out to be shit.  But don't rush and buy anything based on rave reviews.  let the dust settle on any new product before jumping in.
that isn't true, actually.  if you use sterile water it might be good for a few days, but with BAC water, it is good for at least two weeks (for the record, I have never had a vial left for more than 2 days).....Not that anyone should have a vial reconstituted that long.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 12:03:52 AM »
hahah, no, sorry you are not small. you are dry as hell, most guys would be same size as you or smaller if they dried out into contest condition, like you are here.

hgh will definitely help and make your physique better by leaps and bounds. careful with hgh and appetite though, overeat and your waist will get even larger. i'd work on that with highest priority, honestly, your aesthetics would be amazing if you could trim your waist down a bit more.   

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2012, 01:18:53 AM »
I think I ran them for about 6 months, masteron less as I was using EQ for a bit and switched that out.
I will have to look back because I think I have it written down somewhere the doseages I was on, but believe it was 200-300mg of tren a day, masteron anywhere from 50-100 mg. I know I ran 100mg a day for at least 3 weeks or a bit more, but then you go through like a bottle a week which gets expensive. Found a new source that is about twice as cheap as my old one so we will see how that goes....Test Prop was 50 mg every other day. Also, was taking as much as 50mg of aromasin.
I was about commenting on your skin and than i noticed this lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2012, 01:54:17 AM »
its good that this tread came to getbig...this is a body built by gh15 ,, it is imporetent to take look of this fella...this is legit trenbolona ,, legit primobolana ,, legit from good chefs

this is what you will look like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ,, if you know how to incorpertae between the hormones i named and gh ... yhou can do with out gh if you are 20 ...but really to get to the 200lb with the condition talked about...gh wil have to be there after specific age

this is very good posting demonstrating gh15 bible to the t ,, this fella should be comended for this posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2012, 02:49:33 AM »
This guy has a great build! this is a good pussy pulling physique! one leg looks a tad smaller then the other leg but still great overall look! keep it up! As far as the HGH it is hard to find good HGH. If you use a chinese brand try riptropins or thanktropins but maybe start at just 4-6 IU's a day and go up from there if you like how it treats you.overall good job.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2012, 02:59:57 AM »
he doeesnt flex the other leg,, thi sthe exact look anyone can have if used what i say ,, this is very average genetic,, very very average i would even say the genetic there is ummm of a less than gifted fella..BUT what he brought the physiqe to be! is very impressive because HE LISTENED AND READ and knew the truth

his physiqe is direct result of legit products i mention all the time,, this is not phsyiqe from 1 gram of testosterona and neevr was

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2012, 03:58:44 AM »
he doeesnt flex the other leg,, thi sthe exact look anyone can have if used what i say ,, this is very average genetic,, very very average i would even say the genetic there is ummm of a less than gifted fella..BUT what he brought the physiqe to be! is very impressive because HE LISTENED AND READ and knew the truth

his physiqe is direct result of legit products i mention all the time,, this is not phsyiqe from 1 gram of testosterona and neevr was

gh15 approved

i wouldnt say this guy has elite genetics, (nothing against you mazrim i think you look fantastic), but his chest, delts, and his 6 pack is what really makes his physique stand out when he is extremely lean. his pecs and delts are genetically elite especially without the gh, but his arms and legs not really, average-below average for a guy his size even, back is mystery

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2012, 04:03:11 AM »
very average ,, just a fella who want to look good for and be looked in in restaurants and around city as the best local bodybuild or fitness fella...it is very good physiqe but it is direct and ONLY result of the hormones i mentioned,, it is great look and it is LOVED look and this is what bodybuild should be about insted of the insulina balonie this is why i want it back to before insulina abuse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 11:09:35 AM »
i wouldnt say this guy has elite genetics
I agree. It seems for as much stuff as I am taking I should be bigger, imo. Maybe it is my training, etc.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »
This guy has a great build! this is a good pussy pulling physique! one leg looks a tad smaller then the other leg but still great overall look! keep it up! As far as the HGH it is hard to find good HGH. If you use a chinese brand try riptropins or thanktropins but maybe start at just 4-6 IU's a day and go up from there if you like how it treats you.overall good job.

IMO, there is no better reason to work out and take aas than to get pussy. You don't have to take super dangerous amounts and you arent killing yourself for a trophy that will not make you any money.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
IMO, there is no better reason to work out and take aas than to get pussy. You don't have to take super dangerous amounts and you arent killing yourself for a trophy that will not make you any money.

hahah, i wouldn't say that but i agree that lifting to achieve aesthetics, while similar in some ways, is the best reason to workout. attempting to inch closer to perfection, to climb mount everast that is life, etc...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2012, 10:22:51 PM »
hey mazrim, bro, can you post up a "before" picture? you said you achieved this in only 2 years? i really really want to see what this transformation looks like with side by side pictures because i'm sure it will be mind blowing.

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
WOW mate great physique! How have you found using EQ over time?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2012, 11:35:02 PM »

X2

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
hahah, i wouldn't say that but i agree that lifting to achieve aesthetics, while similar in some ways, is the best reason to workout. attempting to inch closer to perfection, to climb mount everast that is life, etc...

yup, people will be more impressed with you physique if you have abs. Big and bloated just makes you look like a big guy but you need to be aesthetic

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »

gh15 approved

Bullshit. He clearly doesn't have great genetics in regards to carrying size, what with the dosages that he hs run. But he hs a very good structure and aesthetics, which is genetics. More crap from you, you haven't posted one decent thing since you have been back.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
Bullshit. He clearly doesn't have great genetics in regards to carrying size, what with the dosages that he hs run. But he hs a very good structure and aesthetics, which is genetics. More crap from you, you haven't posted one decent thing since you have been back.

the probelm with you is that you dont know or understnd bodybuilding,, this is the main problem,, his genetic is average at best ,, its realy imposibloe to argue with someone who just doesnt know bodybuild im sorry ,, you are more seeking attention ,, listen to what the fella tell you ...he know his physiqe and genetic,, i train 100s of fellas like this that got to this specific ! look from using this specific products form a SPECIFIC CHECF!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »
i train 100s of fellas like this that got to this specific ! look from using this specific products form a SPECIFIC CHECF!

gh15 approved
I have never used any of the so-called top chefs on here....