Author Topic: HGH concerns/questions  (Read 29383 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: HGH concerns/questions
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »
you look god but sweet phone dude. lol
Yeah, I'm a cheapy when it comes to that. I have a new phone now, because I text a lot more.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »
Right now I weigh around 193ish but started dieting again today because whenever I get right about this weight I start feeling fat and disgusting/lethargic. I was only around 180 in these pics I think. Height of 5'8.5".

Do you compete or just workout as a hobby?  Got to show us a back pic.  You seems like a kid who wasa skinny so adding muscle just pushed out the skin and made you look mad muscular.  and those small nipples.  Fuck I'm mad .  lol.  If you have a show coming up maybe it is not the right time to experiment with Chinese GH. Could make you look worse.  Best to wait until after the show and see how it goes on it.  At this point you want to look at hardening the physiqye.  Are you considering Equ, primo  and some high does anavar?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 07:24:06 AM »
How do you figure that?
I don't know. It does aromatize (just at half the rate of test) but when running enough to get results with it I immediately notice a difference as far as bloat or maybe my brand was not very good...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 07:31:11 AM »
also, what is your cycle history? you mentioned staying off? you can't possibly run PCT if you have built this physique on only AAS right? you bridge.
Started out prob about 2 years ago or so with 250 mg of test and 300 eq a week, but soon realized that to build a great physique you need more. I was always afraid to use tren until I just decided to do it and never have any issues with it, etc. 
I think that you are referring to me saying that I got off tren for a bit? I just switched out to NPP to try that out so I haven't really been off in awhile.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 07:36:24 AM »
Holy hell I am a fatass! Great work bro how's your diet look to be that lean?
I pretty much eat whatever I want just as long as I get in enough protein and don't go over my calories for the day. I eat as many as 5 pizzas during the week as my last meal of the day. Even experimented with going on an ice-cream diet for about a month where it would be my main food source to prove a point as people are so afraid of eating dirty, etc. when imo it is more a matter of how much you eat. Obviously is not the healthiest diet, but neither is eating oatmeal for every meal.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
I'm not as big as a lot of guys on here, etc. but was/am interested in starting some growth but would like to know some opinions on whether it will help or hurt my physique. It is my understanding that it should shrink the waist if anything and like I said I am not a big guy so I have to keep my lines, etc. but then I hear talk of water/bloat which I am not a fan of and it confuses me a bit. Basically, just maybe overanalyzing things and need reassurance. Will be doing 5 iu a day of either Riptropin or Thanks. I am mid-twenties as well if that helps.

Dude, a few years of hard training, legit anabolics and HGH..... crazy looking.

Excellent build right now.

Stay away from insulin. I don't give a fuck what some people on this site say. IVE PERSONALLY SEEN IT RUIN MORE THAN ONE PHYSIQUE

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »
that is one of the best physiques i've ever seen in my life...

don't ruin it, please.
So it would hurt more then help in your opinion?

To those who are saying to get pharm grade I cannot nearly afford that right now so it would be best to simply not mess with it until I can? I'm one of those kids who went to college and am now not sure if it was the best thing to do. I have an average job right now.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 07:44:34 AM »

To those who are saying to get pharm grade I cannot nearly afford that right now so it would be best to simply not mess with it until I can? I'm one of those kids who went to college and am now not sure if it was the best thing to do. I have an average job right now.
Save up for a year then find a good source for pharma grade.  You are on the right track now.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 07:50:43 AM »
Do you compete or just workout as a hobby?  Got to show us a back pic.  You seems like a kid who wasa skinny so adding muscle just pushed out the skin and made you look mad muscular.  and those small nipples.  Fuck I'm mad .  lol.  If you have a show coming up maybe it is not the right time to experiment with Chinese GH. Could make you look worse.  Best to wait until after the show and see how it goes on it.  At this point you want to look at hardening the physiqye.  Are you considering Equ, primo  and some high does anavar?
I have never competed before and don't really plan on it right now. I don't take a lot of pics of myself and they are done by me so it is hard to get a back pic. I am not sure what I am exactly, I can put on fat easily and have the puffy face, etc. I went down to 125 lbs in freshman year of college though. That was on purpose. I think it may have messed up my test levels as I had symptoms of low test after that. Then I ate a crap ton and got all flubbery.
I will probably stick with the tren/masteron/prop and probably use halotestin at some point as I have never before and maybe anadrol as from what people are saying on here it really fills you out. I would like to try primo at some point but right now too expensive as well for me and not sure if it is worth trying right now when I am content with the masteron.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 07:56:23 AM »
Do whatever you did to get in the form from those pics,then start some thanktropin.
GETBIG!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 08:33:35 AM »
Explain your workouts man, cardio etc...  If I can look 1/2 as good like that I'd be happy. You are like a white Serge Nubret.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 08:34:48 AM »
I love you man but you can't say that without posting some sort of pic.  I know you'll say well other getbiggers will vouch blah blah, but post the pic man.  Time for the steroided version of Mr. Getbig.

MAZRIM-

what is your height and weight?

you have a KILLER physique for no gh. i am just under 6 foot and we have a very, very similar physique, although i have a bit more muscle on the entire upper body (traps, chest, lats, etc') and i am going to venture to guess lower as well.

on GH you will fucking kill it and be a monster in no time whatsoever.

and BTW good choice of your stack. tren + masteron is my favorite stack of all time, and I am just transitioning off of a gram of tren and a gram of masteron over to 1400 mg of tren ace, 700 primo, 700 NPP, 1000 sustanon.

also, what is your cycle history? you mentioned staying off? you can't possibly run PCT if you have built this physique on only AAS right? you bridge.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 08:52:31 AM »

Awesome built dude!   A college degree will always be a positive for you. It may not seem like it now to you but one day it will be.   

How long did you run the test/tren/mast and how much of each?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »
Awesome built dude!   A college degree will always be a positive for you. It may not seem like it now to you but one day it will be.   

Well college degree is too general of a term.  the 99%ers with philosophy or art history degrees with a huge debt and no job would argue.

Right now and for the next 10 years Oil techs are making big money.  New Hires in the Alberta Oil Sands Fields are starting at 100k+

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »
Well college degree is too general of a term.  the 99%ers with philosophy or art history degrees with a huge debt and no job would argue.

Right now and for the next 10 years Oil techs are making big money.  New Hires in the Alberta Oil Sands Fields are starting at 100k+

you live in alberta?

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
wow .. very nice build
this! is bodybuilder!

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 10:34:54 AM »
Stay away from insulin. I don't give a fuck what some people on this site say. IVE PERSONALLY SEEN IT RUIN MORE THAN ONE PHYSIQUE

I agree, I would never touch slin if I had your look.
I use 5iu post workout right now because I don't look like you, and it is hard to ruin a blocky, shit physique like mine, lol.

Seriously, I would be hesitant to change anything, whatever you are doing is working incredibly well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »
you live in alberta?

Me?  no, just using this as an example of high paying jobs out of college

L.L

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »
you look excellent..if i didnt know better id say youre already on gh

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 11:25:33 AM »
Dude, a few years of hard training, legit anabolics and HGH..... crazy looking.

Excellent build right now.

You look perfect now.

Don't bother trying to add mass, you will fuck up your lines.

Props best build i have seen for ages.
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »

You look perfect now.

Don't bother trying to add mass, you will fuck up your lines.

Props best build i have seen for ages.

Seriously, if this dude is not slaying a new hottie every night then something is wrong with him.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:43 AM »
Seriously, if this dude is not slaying a new hottie every night then something is wrong with him.

so true, this guy could be a cyclops for fucks sake. no homo btw

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 11:51:51 AM »
Explain your workouts man, cardio etc...  If I can look 1/2 as good like that I'd be happy. You are like a white Serge Nubret.
I generally lift as heavy as possible in the 4-8 rep range (moderate volume, max-otish). I do shoulders twice a week though (once heavy and 3 sets of 8-12 on lateral raise machine during the week as well) and same principle with chest using fly machine for 3 sets of higher reps later on during the week.
I haven't done any scheduled cardio in 2-3 years. Take walks and bike rides in summer time, but that is it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »
Awesome built dude!   A college degree will always be a positive for you. It may not seem like it now to you but one day it will be.  

I think I ran them for about 6 months, masteron less as I was using EQ for a bit and switched that out.
I will have to look back because I think I have it written down somewhere the doseages I was on, but believe it was 200-300mg of tren a day, masteron anywhere from 50-100 mg. I know I ran 100mg a day for at least 3 weeks or a bit more, but then you go through like a bottle a week which gets expensive. Found a new source that is about twice as cheap as my old one so we will see how that goes....Test Prop was 50 mg every other day. Also, was taking as much as 50mg of aromasin.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »
Getting married in August, so only one girl for me and very, very content.