Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 82045 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2012, 11:55:03 AM »

L.L

« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
yep just of roe highway along alexander drive ;)

lol..the cuban thing..im actually proud to be called one but in reality i am not...here is a little family background..my mother was born in cuba by accident ,both of her parents are full blown spaniards who had business in cuba before Castro came to power in 1959..they traveled back and forth from spain to cuba througt the years,,my grandma gave birth to my mother in cuba and they left the country right after castro took power..my mom was 3, never went back , no family in cuba...I was born in Malaga ,Spain to an italian father..,ps. you can keep calling me cuban all u want..it doesnt bother me at all , my best friends are cubans..i was raised and lived most of life among them...hard working and succesfull people..thanks to them they put Miami , south beach on the map. ;)

Swlabr

« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2012, 06:15:53 PM »
Regarding abuse of drugs other than AAS/GH

completly against recreational drugs and pain killers,,you abuse them? you will take years of your life...you abuse them with combo of hormones as in strain yhour body and take it in the gym to lift heavy weight in addtition to get prep for competition and that mean diuretic....you will not only shorten your life in general but you will most likley die or get very very sick during your bodybuild years..

what kill you are the following

pain killer combo with booz and with diuretics .....every single bodybuild or westler who gone through this combo for a good year or 2 had severe health problems from kidny fail to liver problems and caner if done for number of years continously and in times death,,

remember people dont tell you what they use! americano people are very secretive to what they use,,many many many americanos drink like crazy im talkin here females!! female americano can go through 6 bottle of beers like it wss water...and in times they will drink half the vodka bottle after...FEMALES! ,,now just imagine the americano men...that with pain killer and rec drugs on regular basis will shorten your life...and if not shorten your life get you sick...

we do not die from hormones,,,we die from the other shit that is very descrete ....peoel still dont get it

my opinion on partying? useless for bodybuilding,,chris never won o  because he partyed ,,he actualy had good chance if he didnt to get one sandow or atlest to consistantly place top 2-3 for years...he didnt because he ws partying and rec addict

BOOZ + PAIN KILLER + REC + HORMONES = EARLY DEATH OR DEATH OR LOSS OF IMPORTANT ORGANS AND FINISH OF BODYBUILD LIFE

hormones by themselves? you can do all day long wont matter actually your body wil be stronger and more invinsible ,,you wil be the healthiest fella around,,notice fellas on hormones hardly get sick ,,they dont,,10 yeasrs with  no fever or sickness ...but! theose are the fellas who are TRULY ONLY on hormones

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
Regarding equipoise

what legit equipona easterles or not gives you is....

the thickness from the sides of the delts ,,the rounder delts ,,the leaner thinner skin with veins going higher onto the skin ,, it gives you the lean look while growing you from the inside out ,, tight waist while blowing up on the delts...but! while blwing up your delt from each side guess what...due to you getting more polished lookin...the chest start to get the squary thin skin look ...full yet squary ,, hard to explain but bodybuild know what im talkin about,, it blow up the abs but keep it tight basically it grow you lean from the inside out,, the skin attach itself and wrap itself around the muscle...muscle is pumped lean and skin is thin!

it has to be legit equipona and i dont see it around ,, the one im using now is legit!,,it is overdosed and it just looks GREEEEN the solution look greeenish yellowsh you can tell it is over dosed + it smell like complete shit leather like..might be from the guiacol but it is overdosed ...you feel it very fast may be its esterless but it sure works and works fast,,with hgh and testosterona it take you into a different levek,, problem is it seem nto to be around since this are vials from 2008... this is very different very much like old mexicano vet eq just better and over dosed

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2012, 07:49:05 PM »
lol..the cuban thing..im actually proud to be called one but in reality i am not...here is a little family background..my mother was born in cuba by accident ,both of her parents are full blown spaniards who had business in cuba before Castro came to power in 1959..they traveled back and forth from spain to cuba througt the years,,my grandma gave birth to my mother in cuba and they left the country right after castro took power..my mom was 3, never went back , no family in cuba...I was born in Malaga ,Spain to an italian father..,ps. you can keep calling me cuban all u want..it doesnt bother me at all , my best friends are cubans..i was raised and lived most of life among them...hard working and succesfull people..thanks to them they put Miami , south beach on the map. ;)
Herpes

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2012, 04:05:43 AM »
I couldn't be bothered reading the reply's, but you'd only been training a year. Anything will fucking work for a while still, and juice will just accelerate it. Should have stayed clean at least 18 more months but whatever.

Swlabr

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2012, 05:36:06 AM »
Regarding heavy lifting

kamali squats a lot...heavy! ,,did it help him? see curent condition

thomas prince used to squat a lot....heavyyyyyy...did it ummm help him? see current condition lol

mikelango fransuia... squated a lottttttt....heavvvvy,, did it ummm help him? see current condition

list go onnnn and onnnnn and onnnnnn

now look at those fellas..

denis wolfe...doesnt squat much,, work hacks and even that he can find ways around it,, top 5 bodybuild in the world

dexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxar jaxson,, doesnt squat much,,prefer hacks and even that he can find ways around it,, number 1 bodybuild in the world..yes still!

philsulina heath,, doesnt do shit lol just pump muscles lol ,,top 5 bodybuild in the world

list go on and on and on and on ,,

im surporized you fellas havent learned yet that reality of the matter is that if a girl can get her leg to look nice thick and developed with 25lb paltes acros a bar.. or many times on machines... lol you as bodybuild can do exact same thing,,

this is so wrong whats going on in the cult for so many years,, you see ron colman ass to the ground severe mutation of outstanding development that came from respond to hormone and genetic respond to hormones and over all respond to training,, you see him sqwuating heavy for video and you think oh ill go do that ,, and same for the othr...dont you understand we do it for videos mainly? after all this time dont youget it?

yes you can work with 4 plates each side of a bar and squat,,will you do it relegiously and grow better and bigger for long time ,,NO,, will you kill yourself on the way ? YES YOU WILL ,, WILL IT RESULT IN BIGGER MUSCLE WITH OUT HORMONES AND ENOUGH OF THEM ? N E V E R

work smart fellas dont work with the balonie you read on muscular devlop or flex,, those are liars ,,they work on you round and round like the song goes ,,and you always fall for this ,,

Swlabr

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2012, 05:38:00 AM »
Regarding trenbolone acetate with GH priming

when it comes to steve,, i do think he has one of the best build for pro in the 202s,,actualy to be honest....best build period with out consideration to weights,, the diff is that while jason huh take his gh like there is no tomorrow....steve cant afford it...and this is what stop him ,,if competition was based soley on quality of physiqe with out consideration to weight and hgh insulina usage....steve would be top 10 o fella

it is not sad ...it is just the way it is,, bodybuiold is first and formost the legit hormones...then it is your respond to them and your TIME ON THEM,,and then! it is specific products that have to be there....you just cant make it with no hgh into the high level YOU CAN NOT now day,,you do understand that inorder to grow to the sizes talked about you need to eat rich dense calorie food right? if you do it on some testosterona and dianabola you will look like granny sally from south alabama ,, you will be big yes you will weight lots yes,, but does granma sally have muscle poping everywhere conditioned and waist that is small and tight? no she doesnt ...granma sally have edema and have knee problems and all sort of problems from her being overweight aka FAT..this is what will happen to bodybuild when he is on testopsterona and dianabola  and eat lots and lots of rich dense calories...esepcially if he is over 30....

anyone have muscle under the fat...but when you cant see that muscle that = you look like balonie

so yes you will have to take rich dense calories...but you will also have to be on hgh so those calories wont get you looking liek granny sally ,,you need trenbolona because trenbolona makes you grow lean no matter what you eat....it just grow the COW LEANNNN,, shed fat and get higher lean muscle ....there is nothing better then that as simple as that,,then you can also play with testosterona....for thickneining and stamina and all the good stuff it can bring when gh and trenbolona are in blood....

i keep tellin fellas...

you can become amazing AMAZING lookin bodybuild on

hgh priming...

then

trenbolona ace

low testosterona propioneta ...

low masterona....

and blitz of anadrola while dropping the testosterona  for the end stage

this can make you turn heads from cars passing by and those cars will luckly wont do accidents...you do it and see the way drivers look at you when you get out of car anywhere! they will almost do accident turning their head to see you IM TALKING MEN! lol not homos ...regular males,,,the girls...well they will be loud to get your attention ,, but the attention will be anywhere you go with or with our shirt ,,,when shirt go off....it will become 3 times more impressive ofcourse

you get in lots of calories when you have the drugs to go along with it! thats how you advance in bodybuild

and! even the highest levbel bodybuilders ...dont eat so much...yes we eat alot at times...but! the drugs we take utilize the food so well that it really after all just a matter of ENOUGH FOOD not extra...hgh let us eat extra with insulina and that what gets the kai green enigma called midsection ,,, too much food being pushed in by insulina in high doses and gh that got to be there to keep low bodyfat when on insulina,,

name of the game is having the RIGHT DRUGS IN THE BLOOD STREAM,,doesnt have to be both hgh and trenbolona same time,, but i recomend to always count on one of them to be in bloood,, AT ALL TIMES

EITHER TRENBOLONA ACE OR HGH ,, those 2 are the most importanto drugs for bodybuilders

Swlabr

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2012, 05:38:46 AM »
Trenbolone acetate and girls

notice how girls look at you diff whren on trenbolona ace,,notice how there is suden attraction from the whore to you ,, no matter what she thought of you before lol notice that!,, only drug that give thi sis trenbolona lol notice how the girls turnnnn their head in an effort to smile at you and for you to notice them ,, notice how they WONT CARE IF THERE IS WEDDING RING on your finger! notice all those things,, notice how sudenly the local 21 year old stripper that nevr looked twards any one of the losers in your local gymnasium sudenly she enter the gymasium going to the cardio area...and look at you from over there when she think you dont notice when you pretednet to texting someone or talk to someone...

notice how the girl that cmae to check her mail ....suddenly drop her mail when she see you in a surprize coming when she turn around ...she is also start talking loud to herself and if she has a girlfriend there she will mention something about working her fat ass or she need to work out tonight,, lol notice all this lol

notice how the waitress know immediatly when you get in the restaurant that you are bodybuilder,, no if no but ,, they know exactly what you do even if 190lb lol notice that ,, notice the looks the girls give you when they get together and look from near the bar while waiting for your order to be ready ,, notice how they suddenly have spark in the eyes because....they ALL ARE ATTRACTED TO TRENBOLONA LOOK LIKE YOU MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BARBIE TANN TONED SKIN WITH PERKY TITS AND BUBBLE BUTT,,THE DIFF IS USUALY GIRL DO NOT ACT ON THIS....BUT! IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF BODYBUILD WHO IS A PARTYIER....NOT MANY AROUND SINCE THEY DONT LAST LONG....YOU WILL GET LOTS AND LOTS OF PUSSY ON TRENBOLONA ,,ask derek ,, oh wait he is a homo lol my bad ,, I JOKE DEREK I JOKEEEE lol

trenbolona is highly important hormone friends,, or in gh15 saying...

why drain the beef when you can already get it prime cut 4% : )

Swlabr

« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2012, 05:44:32 AM »
I couldn't be bothered reading the reply's, but you'd only been training a year. Anything will fucking work for a while still, and juice will just accelerate it. Should have stayed clean at least 18 more months but whatever.

Well, I was a pretty lean 180 lbs. Yeah, I could've probably gained 5 more lbs naturally with a lot of dedication and hard work, but honestly (and you can call me lazy, generation nothingness bla bla bla) I just want to be big and lean with as little effort as possible. What better way than hormones?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »
Well, I was a pretty lean 180 lbs. Yeah, I could've probably gained 5 more lbs naturally with a lot of dedication and hard work, but honestly (and you can call me lazy, generation nothingness bla bla bla) I just want to be big and lean with as little effort as possible. What better way than hormones?

wtf you hit your genetic limit in  year more or less?
Trans Milkshake.

dustin

inregarding gh15's advices
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
I'd like to share my views on gh15's advices because I feel they're severely under-appreciated and people need to drop the cynical attitudes and pay attention. This advice is too valuable to joke around about and it's saved me a ton of time and money. I think these advices are golden and that only someone deeply immersed in the game could abstract and describe things in the way gh15 does. It's esoteric, just like the way tbombz described taking a dick in the butt. "A deep tissue anal massage" is something only a person with a two-way asshole can describe. I could never describe with such clarity what a dick in the ass feels like, because only shit comes out of my ass and I only put my dick in the ass of others, so no matter how hard I try I couldn't hit the nail on the head like either of these fellas. Make sense? With me so far? Good.

It may just be my overly philosophic stoner way of interpretation but it's helped people that I've mentored online and in real life. I've also posted pictures throughout the years and although I'm no schmoe's tier 1 prized muscle stud, I'd like to think that I've made some pretty awesome progress for how shitty my genetics are, how poor my consistency is and how little fucks I've given towards training. I suggest you guys really change the way you look at things. A faggy analogy I guess I could use would be comparing it to cooking a souffle. Sure, it's usually just eggs, milk, a bit of flour, butter and salt and pepper but do you think if you throw all those ingredients into a bowl and bake it that anything will happen? NO!!! You need to do things properly and with FINESSE!!! This is what separates tier 1 pros with tier 1 losers with giant dick-purple moon faces, bacne, t-rex arms and a sheath of water that would make a camel envious.

When you inject your homonas, you must do so with specific timing. When you eat, you can eat way more liberally than what the magazines prescribe. BUT you must use your fucking brain and choose the right foods that align with how you train and what drugs you're taking! And when you train, you also need to think of things holistically and ask the following - how hard are you training, what drugs are you taking, how recovered are you from your last workout, how hard have you been hitting it lately, how fucked are you in the head right now and how's shit going outside the gym for you? Just basically use your FUCKING HEADS and the rest takes care of itself.

Yes, to sum it up the more drugs you use the more you'll put on muscle and get conditioned. But you can refine your training, refine your PED regimen and protocols, refine your eating and get so much more out of it. I'm not prescribing chicken breast and broccoli or more or less drugs, but I'm just saying to use these advices and learn how to INCORPORATE them into YOUR life. There are no cookie cutter training routines, drug cycles or diet plans. You need to find out what works and you need to make it work. gh15's done a beautiful job of laying the foundation but it's up to you to build things from there. You need to fill in the blanks and you need to connect the dots.

I know a lot of people are discrediting gh15's "elfs" but I wanted to put it out there at the risk of being ridiculed too. I've always been respectful as fuck to you phaggots, so I would hope that you guys reciprocate that too because I'm being a little more serious than usual when I post this. You bros can agree with me, laugh at me, come at my bro, or whatever. But hopefully someone out there will read this and start doing shit properly. I already have a small following of people I'm helping through PMs and emails from here so I at least know a few people can appreciate it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: inregarding gh15's advices
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2012, 01:17:38 PM »
are you saying you love the cock
T

dustin

« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
are you saying you love the cock

Nope, but I like to stick mine inside of stuff. Female stuffs only though.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »
Bit of a hefty post. Any pics of the result of following said advices?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:12 PM »
To summarize.

Skinny kid reads GH15 post

"fellas need trenbolnona,, Gh, lilttel test,, Primo from Tpo Chefs,, anadrolonia,, eat lots of tilapia,,,,,sushi with bento box,,rice like chinese doorman and ice cream sandwchesi at nite,, never change needles,, fella shoot in glutius 100 times no washy,,, not share lik heriin junkie"

Skinny kid drops $2500 on a basket of steroids,

Injects 3 grams a week,  6 weeks later is up 25 pounds and comes back to getbig at how much of a genious GH15 was for opening their eyes that Gakic and Lukic won't turn them into Mr. Olympia.

dustin

« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2012, 01:29:14 PM »
Bit of a hefty post. Any pics of the result of following said advices?

Image and file sharing sites are blocked by our corporate firewall so I unfortunately can't post anything myself. They've been posted here though, especially a sweet ET chop recently. I felt honoured lol ;D

My wife's training at my gym a lot more though and I'll definitely snap some pics up soon. Was gonna wait until the new site was launched but I'll share them sooner than later. Feeling great about my physique lately.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »
What kind of herb you smoking today bro?  ;)

Good post actually................ ... all except the cock in the ass stuff!   ;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2012, 01:32:51 PM »
Good shout Dustin, keep up the helping

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2012, 01:34:39 PM »
What kind of herb you smoking today bro?  ;)

Good post actually................ ... all except the cock in the ass stuff!   ;D
This is a 60 year loser with chemical depenency using words like"herb" and "bro" thinking he sounds cool. How much money do you have in the bank? Your stock portfolio? Loser.

dustin

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
Why in the fuck did the mods merge my thread!?!? >:(

Mine is unlike others'. No one smokes as much weed as I do. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »
This is a 60 year loser with chemical depenency using words like"herb" and "bro" thinking he sounds cool. How much money do you have in the bank? Your stock portfolio? Loser.
I`m from a place where you and your ilk would never have survived a week...........possibly even a minute without at least shitting your pants repeatedly.

You are gonna` be gone soon cuddles,mark my words.........gone for good fuckstick! ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2012, 01:45:10 PM »
I`m for a place where you and your ilk would never have survived a week...........possibly even a minute without at least shitting your pants repeatedly.

You are gonna` be gone soon cuddles,mark my words.........gone for good fuckstick! ;D
You're what? Can't make sense out of your gibberish. Been drinking again?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2012, 01:47:55 PM »
You're what? Can't make sense out of your gibberish. Been drinking again?
It won`t be long now dickbreath.............s ee ya` !!  LOL  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
wtf Swlabr you hit your genetic limit in year more or less?

Bump.
Trans Milkshake.