Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 81992 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »

Hop on a bit of gear then by all means.
lol.. i am starting to like you!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
http://www.meda.us/products/pi/Anadrol-50_PI.pdf

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but
higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to
six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an
established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.

so for a 200pound male you can go up to 450mg of anadrol....
well look y look!! i was not so far from the truth... thanx bro!!
i knew it was along these lines... could not remember the exact numbers though...
imo oxy does not do a damn thing at 50 mg.. at least it didn't for me... lol!
started to get fun from about 100 mg's....

so now think logical, would a doctor prescribe these dosages to humans if it would melt away your liver ?????
nope..... and i would like to add, that these protocols lasted at a minimum of like 3 months.....
this whole you can only be on dbol or oxy for 8 weeks max is BULLSHIT!!!!
ask ARNOLD lol....
i have been on dbol for like 3 months , at 100 mg a day..... result was not a pretty site, but i was big and felt like superman! hehehehehe! but seriously bloofy!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
but i was fine.... did not turn yellow.... lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2012, 02:20:01 PM »
damn,you should had turned green  :P  :D
GETBIG!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »
"DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but
higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to
six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an
established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.

so for a 200pound male you can go up to 450mg of anadrol.... "

I love it. Someone, you, gh, your little sister, found this literature, literature describing the doses for a patient with: "anemias caused by deficient red cell production. Acquired aplastic anemia, congenital aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis and the hypoplastic anemias due to the administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond", and you somehow thought it would also apply to bodybuilders. No bodybuilder has ever, ever taken Anadrol at those doses and they never will.  
a

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
damn,you should had turned green  :P  :D
lol!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 02:24:35 PM »
well look y look!! i was not so far from the truth... thanx bro!!
i knew it was along these lines... could not remember the exact numbers though...
imo oxy does not do a damn thing at 50 mg.. at least it didn't for me... lol!
started to get fun from about 100 mg's....

so now think logical, would a doctor prescribe these dosages to humans if it would melt away your liver ?????
nope..... and i would like to add, that these protocols lasted at a minimum of like 3 months.....
this whole you can only be on dbol or oxy for 8 weeks max is BULLSHIT!!!!
ask ARNOLD lol....
i have been on dbol for like 3 months , at 100 mg a day..... result was not a pretty site, but i was big and felt like superman! hehehehehe! but seriously bloofy!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
but i was fine.... did not turn yellow.... lol...

Nobody in the 70's ever came off. Well maybe a few guys but they were the exception.

Some guy ran 100 mg of Var for a year and his results were normal, high end of normal but he was still walking around and shit. Breathing that sort of stuff, which is always good.

Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »

I love it. Someone, you, gh, your little sister, found this literature, literature describing the doses for a patient with: "anemias caused by deficient red cell production. Acquired aplastic anemia, congenital aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis and the hypoplastic anemias due to the administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond", and you somehow though it would also apply to bodybuilders. No bodybuilder has ever, ever taken Anadrol at those doses and they never will.  
bro, you sure about that????
anapolon 50 mg's....
now how much is 6 times 50??? yes 300....
now how much is 8 times 50?? indeed 400
seen it done by bb.... they were big , tall , heavy dudes.... also seen it A LOT in strongmen athletes...
you have no clue....
go and stick your head back into the sand..... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »

Nobody in the 70's ever came off. Well maybe a few guys but they were the exception.

Some guy ran 100 mg of Var for a year and his results were normal, high end of normal but he was still walking around and shit. Breathing that sort of stuff, which is always good.

lol! you are a funny dude!!
but also very right....
i have talkes to gh15.... and you are off the gimmick list....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
we don't always agree, but you're a cool cat....
and very funny! i like people who are funny and positive....
a rare asset here on getbig.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »
lol! you are a funny dude!!
but also very right....
i have talkes to gh15.... and you are off the gimmick list....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
we don't always agree, but you're a cool cat....
and very funny! i like people who are funny and positive....
a rare asset here on getbig.....

Thanks broseph. ;)

I think Apply took me off his list the other day, we had a pm session, get him to show you them lol. I don't think he is such a sissy pants anymore, i sort of quite like him now, i wouldn't hesitate to kill him should he owe me money or some such, but i had a strange childhood.

I just randomly state my opinion on any given issue. No agenda.

Todos săo loucos, mas quem pode analisar seus delírios é chamado de filósofo.  ;D
Trans Milkshake.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2012, 02:57:02 PM »
bro, you sure about that????
anapolon 50 mg's....
now how much is 6 times 50??? yes 300....
now how much is 8 times 50?? indeed 400
seen it done by bb.... they were big , tall , heavy dudes.... also seen it A LOT in strongmen athletes...
you have no clue....
go and stick your head back into the sand..... ;D ;D ;D

He didn't say 300 mg's or 400 mg's, he said 500 mg's daily.

Please name one, a single one who took those dosages. Either you're lying or they lied to you. And name those professional strongmen that you train with and know well enough to discuss their drug usage.

500 mg's of Anadrol daily, that gets the laughing cat.
a

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »
Which the point to lie saying that you take a helluva of steroids  ??? Make no sense to me.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2012, 03:20:06 PM »
My personal belief is that gh15 is sent here by god. I'm very serious, I've survived death twice since he has been with me here. Yesterday I fell 20 feet off a latter I should of died but I end up with a fucked up shoulder nothing hardly, few months ago been hit by a car on my bike LITERALLY minutes after I logged off getbig and sent gh15 a pm pulling out of a parking lot. Gh15 was watching over me  he is the fallen angel IMO
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2012, 03:22:04 PM »

I love it. Someone, you, gh, your little sister, found this literature, literature describing the doses for a patient with: "anemias caused by deficient red cell production. Acquired aplastic anemia, congenital aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis and the hypoplastic anemias due to the administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond", and you somehow thought it would also apply to bodybuilders. No bodybuilder has ever, ever taken Anadrol at those doses and they never will.  

LOL  ;D

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
Re: Bible studies, and how gh15 helped me progress
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2012, 04:02:15 PM »
::)

::) ;D
this make me remember latest gh15 post on gb...
"bodybuild...your cult friends lol

noen of them achievd anything but they ALL served time!"

chess315

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2012, 04:05:56 PM »
lol

WES=GH15
no but really wouldnt mind seein wes thoughts on dosages and cycles. He should run some drug threads

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »
He didn't say 300 mg's or 400 mg's, he said 500 mg's daily.

Please name one, a single one who took those dosages. Either you're lying or they lied to you. And name those professional strongmen that you train with and know well enough to discuss their drug usage.

500 mg's of Anadrol daily, that gets the laughing cat.
400 - 500... tomato, tomaaato.....
i will not call names... why?? to make sure you believe me? lol... like i care...
i KNOW for a fact that these dosages are being used....
just like i knew for a fact that slin is used at dosages around 400 iu 's a day and sometimes even more!
how do you suppose i knew that??? because i saw it... that is why...
hell even little old me played around with 300 mg oxy.... you think a pro that weighs 300 pounds will not take 400 to 500 mg's?????? lol ok dude....  ::) ::) ::)

and strongmen on average use even more then bodybuilders... steroids that is.... hgh/insulin not so much....
because they use hgh pure for healing purpose... it's the steroids that give strenght... and HIGH doses!!!
6 to 8 anapolons a day and 3 sustanons a day are not uncommon....
not even mentioning the other stuff... lol!

you are being naive.... really.....

Be Happy,
Optimus

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2012, 04:59:19 PM »
400 - 500... tomato, tomaaato.....
i will not call names... why?? to make sure you believe me? lol... like i care...
i KNOW for a fact that these dosages are being used....
just like i knew for a fact that slin is used at dosages around 400 iu 's a day and sometimes even more!
how do you suppose i knew that??? because i saw it... that is why...
hell even little old me played around with 300 mg oxy.... you think a pro that weighs 300 pounds will not take 400 to 500 mg's?????? lol ok dude....  ::) ::) ::)

and strongmen on average use even more then bodybuilders... steroids that is.... hgh/insulin not so much....
because they use hgh pure for healing purpose... it's the steroids that give strenght... and HIGH doses!!!
6 to 8 anapolons a day and 3 sustanons a day are not uncommon....
not even mentioning the other stuff... lol!

you are being naive.... really.....

8)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
450mg Anadrol / Day???

I'd love to see the guy that could handle that.........

Most I've ever seen run is 200mg/day.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »

Tommy, I'm not gonna be a name dropper here about people in the industry I know and you can choose to take my word for it or not, but there are bodybuilders out there definitely taking 500 mgs of Anadrol per day... whether the cat is laughing or not, it's true.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2012, 05:39:42 PM »
Great thread BTW Swlabr... lots of solid information here.  2 things I find happen with this information:

1) People get up in arms about how exagerated it is, but don't know from personal hands on experience.  By that I mean, they usually haven't said "Ya know what, the best way to know if it's true is to experiment and see for myself." - Funny thing is, the people who do try it, find out quickly the advice is solid.

2) Most people don't realize that gh15 makes it clear very oftent that the advice he gives is meant for people who want to go as far in bodybuilding as possible and when he's not talking about these people, he makes it clear as to who he is addressing.  I think a lot of people struggle to read gh15 properly.  (Then again, he kind of did that to himself in a way by basically creating his own way of speaking lol)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
Tommy, I'm not gonna be a name dropper here about people in the industry I know and you can choose to take my word for it or not, but there are bodybuilders out there definitely taking 500 mgs of Anadrol per day... whether the cat is laughing or not, it's true.

OK, OK. . . I can always learn something.  I would really like to talk to those cats that are running 500 mg's daily of AD50. That is mind boggling. I'd love to hear their reasoning for those crazy numbers.
a

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »
OK, OK. . . I can always learn something.  I would really like to talk to those cats that are running 500 mg's daily of AD50. That is mind boggling. I'd love to hear their reasoning for those crazy numbers.
reasoning??????????????
euhhmmmm to get as freaky as possible???
you have to understandd how a50 works...
when you are  fat ass.... your body doesn't handle aromatizing steroids the same way as when you are fairly lean...you will only hold water and get fat...
when lean there is a lot less estrogen/progesteron sides...
now when there is a decent amount of hgh in your blood , your body can handle even more steroids...
add oxy when lean = direct increase in volume.... keep dose normal.. 100/150 mg a day...
add oxy when lean and with hgh in system.... same increase in volume only even better, and you can handle way more.... pro's are usually on vey high doses of hgh... hence the 500 mg of a50... or bit less... or a bit more... lol...

don't ask me to back this up with scientific proof... this is hands on , frontline experience..... ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
I knew guys who were doing 200-300 a day and they had wicked headaches and severe nosebleeds.............h ad to get get off or lower the dose to survive the intense pain.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 07:29:25 PM »
". . . you have to understand how AD50 works. . . "

I was taking Anadrol 50 in 1982. I know how Anadrol works.

Those 300-500mg's daily doses just seem completely unnecessary, but I try to live and learn.
a

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »
reasoning??????????????
euhhmmmm to get as freaky as possible???
you have to understandd how a50 works...
when you are  fat ass.... your body doesn't handle aromatizing steroids the same way as when you are fairly lean...you will only hold water and get fat...
when lean there is a lot less estrogen/progesteron sides...
now when there is a decent amount of hgh in your blood , your body can handle even more steroids...
add oxy when lean = direct increase in volume.... keep dose normal.. 100/150 mg a day...
add oxy when lean and with hgh in system.... same increase in volume only even better, and you can handle way more.... pro's are usually on vey high doses of hgh... hence the 500 mg of a50... or bit less... or a bit more... lol...

don't ask me to back this up with scientific proof... this is hands on , frontline experience..... ;D ;D

Yes.

I have seen this.

Saw a 35 year old 6 1 185 lean maybe 9%. Started eq, test and DECA (which as we all know is supposed to make ya hold water)

He now has AMAZING BUILD, 210 7% AND IS NOT HOLDING WATER.

Why?

He STARTED out lean BEFORE HE WENT ON ANABOLICS.