Author Topic: Tren is fucking me up, should I continue?  (Read 9834 times)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Re: Tren is fucking me up, should I continue?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »
anything over 600 mg a week fast your sit belt... i couldnt sleep for 4 days, solution.... add benzo or good old gh or both and youll be fine

tren rules!! ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 08:15:41 AM »
Last night I took some Nyquil.  That shit helped me a lot.  Problem with Nyquil is I never wake up refreshed but at least I feel normal today.

What's the deal above with Stavios?  Shows him as a guest.  Did his account get closed?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 08:20:32 AM »
I guess he deleted his account or something.

Odd.

He is a good dude.

8)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 08:57:53 AM »
no stop, it's only going to get worse, it sounds like you have bad side effects to the drug.

TEAM Nasser

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »
about the trensomnia stuff, i honestly just smoke weed and never have problems sleeping. it's safer than any fucking prescription sleeping meds, ill never go that route... no painkillers and any shit like that for me... just whore moans and kush.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »
about the trensomnia stuff, i honestly just smoke weed and never have problems sleeping. it's safer than any fucking prescription sleeping meds, ill never go that route... no painkillers and any shit like that for me... just whore moans and kush.

HAHAHA.  YES!  My man!

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:11 PM »
I've been injecting 1/2 ml daily of a top chef's tren A.  For the first few days, I've been sleeping normal, noticed I was more focused, just king of streamlined.  But the last two nights have been fucking hell.  

A few suggestions:

1. Shoot the Tren in the morning. I found that if I wait until the afternoon or night to do it, my sleep is disturbed way more.

2. If you're not going to use GH, get some Unisom or other non-addictive, over-the-counter sleep medication to get you through the first several weeks.

3. Do cardio. The reason why you feel like you are cooking from the inside out is because your bodyfat is too high. There is a big difference in how you feel on Tren why you've got quite a bit of extra bodyfat, and how you feel when you are lean.

4. Stick with it. I see a lot people complaining about sides from Tren and other compounds, but almost always these complaints are posted within the first week of use.  What most people don't realize is that your body will adapt over time so the sides and overall shitty feeling will start to diminish within the first few weeks. After that, you'll start feeling a lot better on a daily basis and may even be ready to increase your dosage at that point if you want.

Savier

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
Sounds shitty man. That's why I avoid tren and stick to higher doses of masteron. Poor mans tren. I'm missing out on the gains but also the misserable sides.

Do you ever have problems with prostate health? or take anything for it?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
it's weird because I was feeling that for about 2 weeks, and then you start working out so hard, eating so much and your GH elevates, pretty soon you are back to sleeping like a baby.  until week 6 or 7 when you start to break out on your back and shoulders,  I would kill for some accutane right now

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:17 PM »

thank you!!! lol  was just about to post that...I smoke and never have issues with sleeping lol 
muscle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 04:56:39 PM »
the moment you stop trenbolona usage ...you start regressing,, you may not notice it very fast ,, but take picture after 20-30 days...youwil see your surface ...you actual lean muscle is going down down ,, you know the song of bruce ...im going down down down down ,,
moment you stop trenbolona your physiqe losing dimentions of lean muscle ,, the seperation is reduced and muscles get fatter ,, it is hard to explain but easy to see in pictures,, take pictures same pose...and you will see how your chest suddenly doesnt look as big or as thick or as popping or as seperated...and its true to other body parts ,, so you may be 219 lb ....but when you were 205lb on that trenbolona....thoe 205 lb looked much better ..bigger...larger... leaner and more quality ofo muscle and seperation

rememebr friends! if you cant see it ....its not there,, you cant walk in street tell the whores,,, excuse me miss but i realy do have muscle its just hiden under my 38 inch waist or you realy cansee my upper back seperation but it needs to be in the right light lol,, it doesnt work this way

in bodybuild you NEED to see it ! ,, and inorder to see it trenbolona is major maor part of the equation ,,

the only thing that sperate good physiqe from great physiqe is ....taking out the gh

when you take out the gh and leave in the trenbolona...you get your good physiqe that had some water on it and blurred the lines to some degre...into great physiqe that is shredded within weeks...

then you have to go bck on hgh...so the process of mutatition can continue...since you dont want to walk dry 5-6 % alwys ...you want to grow at 6-8% with hgh in the blood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 05:17:15 PM »
I've been injecting 1/2 ml daily of a top chef's tren A.  For the first few days, I've been sleeping normal, noticed I was more focused, just king of streamlined.  But the last two nights have been fucking hell.  Yesterday was the worst.  The night before I slept ok but  restless, not many hours and felt like shit all day.  Yesterday I was exhausted, barely keep my eyes open.  I was falling asleep sitting up.  Thought I would have a good night's sleep but as soon as I laid down It went to the shitter.  I just laid there with my eyes closed and boiling hot.  The house was cold but I had my ceiling fan on and my tower fan on and was having head sweats.  I would close my eyes and dream about some odd shit.  Think I was sleeping for a while and look at the clock and only 10 minutes had passed.  Had to piss, so I get up take a piss, go back to bed, "fall asleep"  wake up having to piss and look at the clock and only 15 minutes has passed.  I am lying there hot, sweaty head and it went like this all night.  I pissed about 8 or 9 times.  I would wake up every 10-20 minutes thinking that maybe a couple hours passed and I would be wrong.  it would be 1:30, then 1:45, then close my eyes, think I was sleeping, look at the clock and it was 1:50.  What the fuck!  only 5 minutes has passed?  All night until the morning.  Now I am sitting on my couch and eyes closing and I feel like shit.  I skipped my tren for today and thinking of skipping for a couple more days.
But is this worth it?  Is it worth it feeling so fucking awfull?
I am not on GH since I have a tupperware in the fridge with bunk GH and GH that gives me hives.

dont stop it bro.stopping tren should never be an option just cause some managable sides lol .. just deal with the sides they well subside .and when they do up it to 100 mg ed.  and i noticed just as everyone else stated soon as ur bodyfat gets real low enough the sweats stop too... and so what u wake up a bunch times to go to the bathroom   thats just the trens way of telling u to keep checking that mirror man cause ur body is changing by the minute !!  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 05:46:04 PM »
I started a trensomnia thread along time ago. you can search it in the search box. I can only handle 300mg of ttren but it still works fine. but I still have some trensonnia. and I know I shoulodn't preach this and I get a legit prescirption anyway but xanax works the best for me. But if you do not have a prescription for it I wouldn't use it. It is super addictive but effective when dealing with trensomnia same with klonopin. most benzos will do the trick but this is kind of against the rules to post scehduled meds that are addictive are no joke. try some melatonin first.Nyquil will work but like you said you will wake up with a dry mouth feeling groggy!I never feel like that on benzos. Not preaching benzo usage it just works for me! I take it for other reasons too. just wokrs great for trensomnia. xanax is a scedule 4 drug and AAS is a schedule 3 drug so actually roids are a more highly scheduled narcotic. not sure why. roids are not addictive in my eyes

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
what is your body fat mon of steele?

i did not get this reaction from his tren whatsoever, and I straight  up ABUSE it as you know.

i am so sorry about the GH. obviously this is the difference. i am on 20 iu of real blues. i honestly do not love running tren without GH, but i get nowhere near thhe kinds of sides you just described, even at a 150 mg daily (never done 200 without gh).

Same here. Bumped it to 700 for the past week and no sides at all

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:12 PM »
I started a trensomnia thread along time ago. you can search it in the search box. I can only handle 300mg of ttren but it still works fine. but I still have some trensonnia. and I know I shoulodn't preach this and I get a legit prescirption anyway but xanax works the best for me. But if you do not have a prescription for it I wouldn't use it. It is super addictive but effective when dealing with trensomnia same with klonopin. most benzos will do the trick but this is kind of against the rules to post scehduled meds that are addictive are no joke. try some melatonin first.Nyquil will work but like you said you will wake up with a dry mouth feeling groggy!I never feel like that on benzos. Not preaching benzo usage it just works for me! I take it for other reasons too. just wokrs great for trensomnia. xanax is a scedule 4 drug and AAS is a schedule 3 drug so actually roids are a more highly scheduled narcotic. not sure why. roids are not addictive in my eyes

x2, but still the damn night sweats, and the side effects of tren just aren't worth it imo.

TEAM Nasser

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 07:37:05 PM »
I'm sure you sleep like a baby lol

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »
the moment you stop trenbolona usage ...you start regressing,, you may not notice it very fast ,, but take picture after 20-30 days...youwil see your surface ...you actual lean muscle is going down down ,, you know the song of bruce ...im going down down down down ,,
moment you stop trenbolona your physiqe losing dimentions of lean muscle ,, the seperation is reduced and muscles get fatter ,, it is hard to explain but easy to see in pictures,, take pictures same pose...and you will see how your chest suddenly doesnt look as big or as thick or as popping or as seperated...and its true to other body parts ,, so you may be 219 lb ....but when you were 205lb on that trenbolona....thoe 205 lb looked much better ..bigger...larger... leaner and more quality ofo muscle and seperation

rememebr friends! if you cant see it ....its not there,, you cant walk in street tell the whores,,, excuse me miss but i realy do have muscle its just hiden under my 38 inch waist or you realy cansee my upper back seperation but it needs to be in the right light lol,, it doesnt work this way

in bodybuild you NEED to see it ! ,, and inorder to see it trenbolona is major maor part of the equation ,,

the only thing that sperate good physiqe from great physiqe is ....taking out the gh

when you take out the gh and leave in the trenbolona...you get your good physiqe that had some water on it and blurred the lines to some degre...into great physiqe that is shredded within weeks...

then you have to go bck on hgh...so the process of mutatition can continue...since you dont want to walk dry 5-6 % alwys ...you want to grow at 6-8% with hgh in the blood

gh15 approved

This is why gh15 is so important to getbig. The man is poet genious. You make tren sound so damn good. I'm going to try it again one of these days. I will do it right this time.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 08:09:20 PM »
This is why gh15 is so important to getbig. The man is poet genious. You make tren sound so damn good. I'm going to try it again one of these days. I will do it right this time.

It really is though. I could live without eq, deca, drol, dbol, var, winny, npp, mast... but tren is fucking irreplacable. It's just so damn powerful and makes being big and lean a joke.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
It really is though. I could live without eq, deca, drol, dbol, var, winny, npp, mast... but tren is fucking irreplacable. It's just so damn powerful and makes being big and lean a joke.

I took it on and off a few years ago. I would do it for awhile stop and then like gh15 says you get fatter or something. I was hooked on the tren look. I would hop right back on. I went through a bunch of bottles about 12-15 bottles. When they were gone I never bought tren again. When I came off I felt really weird mentally for awhile. I must of had a bad flucuation in hormones. I felt clinically depressed for about 2-3 months. I remeber being at a gorgeous restraunt sitting outside in the son with my gf and just feeling fucken misserable. I should have felt great. The day is burned in my mind for some reason.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 10:21:34 PM »
does that sound worth it Mak, feeling like that?

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 10:41:18 PM »
I was worried about the Trensomia since I have trouble sleeping anyways.... First time ever running it... doing 100 mg everyday(yes some may say its too much for first time use). Starting to get crazy pumps, veins showing up in random places, muscles look more full.... I have been sweating my ass off beat sleep hasn't been much of a problem. Although I'm prescribed 50 mg of Valium daily :) Go to your doc and tell him you are experience some bad anxiety and it's affecting your daily life. He will most likely put you on klonopin or generic name clonzeapam.... not as long of a half life as valium but it should do the trick...  also try some benadryl if you dont go that route... i used to take ambien but it stopped working.... before that benadryl did the trick for me... try it out...

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »

Yeah the man always reminds everyone of the fundamentals.  Thank God gh15's back.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 12:26:45 AM »
I'm sure you sleep like a baby lol

you know I do-lol. the trouble is getting out of bed.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 04:53:00 AM »
A few suggestions:

1. Shoot the Tren in the morning. I found that if I wait until the afternoon or night to do it, my sleep is disturbed way more.

This and the other suggestions from 202-Freak are the best way to handle the neg effects of Tren.

Two others I would add are (1) drink more water daily and before you go to bed and (2) take a Night time excedren to help you sleep and Thin your blood.

tren works your body double time and for that reason you need to hydrate more, especially if you are on Equipona which thickens your blood.

Don't stop, drop dose down for a day or so then ramp back up using advice in this thread.

Adapt, mutate, blot out the sun.

War

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44:50 AM »
Tren have a unique effect in one's physique but if you are not competing (and even if you were) there are lot's of alternative steriods: primobolan, winstrol, proviron/masteron, equipoise...