Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58566 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
i have no clue who this guy is but

this guy looks fucking terrible

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is not for you ,, this is for th emases who pm me and email when i start working with him,, i decided this is an act,, when i decide something it is very hard to change my mind,, i am not up for balonie and i have no intention on helping someone who plays an act ,,the reason i write it here is for fellas to stop asking and not wonder what happened to this cooperation ,, as i said before i do not wish to work with balonie i have too many things and the gh15 is too precious of a name to do this  with

gh15 approved
fallen angel

closeline

• Getbig IV

wtf he has zero structure shape or cut.

Comlpete tard of unspeakable proportions. Jace on that is not you big T.

I'm going to put this post in your bad column though.

Along with all the others. ;D

an other description of long-term natural bodybuilder?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2012, 01:21:04 AM »
read final decision i made inregard to jason jnova on main boarding,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
right after i fuck your wife in the ass you no one ,, who the fuck are you ? bodybuildr... ::)

gh15 approved

Your location?

I am pretty sure that I could fuck you up, you are all talk but no show - I've beat twinks like you before, big mouth on them but when things get ugly and painful they beg to stop.

Why don't you get it, you are NOT welcome here anymore, build your own webpage push your drugs there and I hope one day you are being held liable for all the damage you have done.

Now git out

Stark

• Getbig V
btw:
I had fights here with all the "big" posters, Alexx, Pluto etc. etc. none of them I ever took personal its getbig ain't it?
But you I have to brutally be honest I really dislike you, you are a weasel, somebody that would rat somebody else out if you could save your skin, you have no loyalty what so ever - I always have a good feeling about people and I am usually right.

YOU CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Your location?

I am pretty sure that I could fuck you up, you are all talk but no show - I've beat twinks like you before, big mouth on them but when things get ugly and painful they beg to stop.

Why don't you get it, you are NOT welcome here anymore, build your own webpage push your drugs there and I hope one day you are being held liable for all the damage you have done.

Now git out

pm me i will give you location you little fucktard,, but before i finish you i fuck your wife in the ass! ,,  who the fuck are you? i am god of hormones who the fuck are you to say anything here you little wanna be

again i wil give you location if you bring your wife so i can fuck her in the ass infront of you ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
btw:
I had fights here with all the "big" posters, Alexx, Pluto etc. etc. none of them I ever took personal its getbig ain't it?
But you I have to brutally be honest I really dislike you, you are a weasel, somebody that would rat somebody else out if you could save your skin, you have no loyalty what so ever - I always have a good feeling about people and I am usually right.

pm me i will give you location see how brave your sorry ass mother fucking bitch is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
trenbolonie

Stark

• Getbig V

pm me i will give you location you little fucktard,, but before i finish you i fuck your wife in the ass! ,,  who the fuck are you? i am god of hormones who the fuck are you to say anything here you little wanna be

again i wil give you location if you bring your wife so i can fuck her in the ass infront of you ,,

gh15 approved

Simmer down ;)

Again I have a good feeling about people and i am usually right, you have all the tell tell signs of somebody that CANNOT be trusted, you are like that rat catcher from Hammel, you gather all the clueless young guys around you and you are exposing them and teaching them something that will ultimately be harmful to them, but you are hiding behind an internet nick so you cannot be held liable, trust me one day you will be held liable - and that will be the day when you will rat out everybody you know.

You are a rat and you cannot be trusted - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!! EVER!!!

You are no better than your local crack dealer who sells his shit in school - I think the only way to describe you would be lowlife scumbag  :-\

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jus noticed our sig Stark and it made me think, where's JNN?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Simmer down ;)

Again I have a good feeling about people and i am usually right, you have all the tell tell signs of somebody that CANNOT be trusted, you are like that rat catcher from Hammel, you gather all the clueless young guys around you and you are exposing them and teaching them something that will ultimately be harmful to them, but you are hiding behind an internet nick so you cannot be held liable, trust me one day you will be held liable - and that will be the day when you will rat out everybody you know.

You are a rat and you cannot be trusted - DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!! EVER!!!

You are no better than your local crack dealer who sells his shit in school - I think the only way to describe you would be lowlife scumbag  :-\
saying the fella who sit in foreign country and thinking about cheating on his wife...on a egular basis and from time to time slap her,, get off the hormones ya little wanna be ,, learn how to do bodybuild first and control your mood swings

you have a baby huh? was amazing experience to see baby get born eh? lovely dad you are!,, i helped more fellas in bodybuild than ANY OTHER HUMAN ON THE PLANET ,, i helped so many bodybuilders that my grave will be made out of platinum

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
saying the fella who sit in foreign country and thinking about cheating on his wife...on a egular basis and from time to time slap her,, get off the hormones ya little wanna be ,, learn how to do bodybuild first and control your mood swings

you have a baby huh? was amazing experience to see baby get born eh? lovely dad you are!,, i helped more fellas in bodybuild than ANY OTHER HUMAN ON THE PLANET ,, i helped so many bodybuilders that my grave will be made out of platinum

gh15 approved

Again calm down

I think you know by now that I am and never will be take steroids and or hormones - there are people on this board who know me in real life, I have nothing to hide and you know why? Here are the reasons, never lied never made shit up, never posted stuff and or stats that weren't true also ;) I never gave out false information about taking an illegal substance - and I never harmed anybody here.

YOU on the other hand ;) have to fear the law a hell lot more than I do :)

Is that it? Are we done?

Okay, I am going to annoy you with

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN - he's a liar a crook and a rat.

Thank you!!

Until you leave by yourself.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the 2 weeks i wasnt here....you saw the hysteria that went on ...im the only fella on the history of internet that fellas didnt stop talking abotu all the 2 weeks ,, 2 fucking weeks! he ws gone,, every day treads upon treads,, no one ever had such a touch with so many peopel and no one wil ever have such a touch ,, it take MASTER IN HUMAN RELASHIONS,,

in other words...

gh15 = genious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
the 2 weeks i wasnt here....you saw the hysteria that went on ...im the only fella on the history of internet that fellas didnt stop talking abotu all the 2 weeks ,, 2 fucking weeks! he ws gone,, every day treads upon treads,, no one ever had such a touch with so many peopel and no one wil ever have such a touch ,, it take MASTER IN HUMAN RELASHIONS,,

in other words...

gh15 = genious

gh15 approved

Do you really think we don't know who you are?

You are just another gimmick shared between yourself and your arab douchbag that has somewhat caught on with the clueless young sheeps that take any word from you or your hadji friend as the word of god.

Stop trying so hard.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Do you really think we don't know who you are?

You are just another gimmick shared between yourself and your arab douchbag that has somewhat caught on with the clueless young sheeps that take any word from you or your hadji friend as the word of god.

Stop trying so hard.

lol im alex now? this is new record lol ,, alex would never ever have the ability to pull a gh15 ,, gh15 can nto be faked,, its impposible even the fellas that are very close to me in style of writing....still! can nto fake me,, when i enter a room and i write YOU KNOW it is me,, there is saliva dropping down your troat and your heart skip a bit when i enter a room and write something,, you cant immitate gh15 and alex is the last one who can ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
lol im alex now? this is new record lol ,, alex would never ever have the ability to pull a gh15 ,, gh15 can nto be faked,, its impposible even the fellas that are very close to me in style of writing....still! can nto fake me,, when i enter a room and i write YOU KNOW it is me,, there is saliva dropping down your troat and your heart skip a bit when i enter a room and write something,, you cant immitate gh15 and alex is the last one who can ...

gh15 approved

who's talking about Alex? ;)

Thats what you said, but its interesting that the first thing you say is his name ;)

outed...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Why teh fuck is he puling his tanktop over his nipple every two seconds?... :-X
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
btw:

Hahahahaa gaylord15 getting destroyed as usual

Twaddle

• Getbig V
btw:

I'm with Stark 100% on this.  Nobody gives a shit about GH15 anymore.  He's like a broken fucking record.  Over and over and over.  Same bullshit everyday.  Furthermore, Stark is right.  He cannot be trusted.  His sole purpose with this whole, "truth about steroids" escapade is to make a buck.  He's trying to convince everyone that AAS and HGH are needed and encouraged.  Why?  Just so he can boost revenue in his own business of selling.  The more twinks he convinces to use, the more money in his pocket.

GH15 is quickly turning into the next Derek Anthony.  Yes, I said that.  He's convinced himself that he's something he's not, and for that, people are quickly starting to hate him with a passion.  Like I said about Derek (before he got hospitalized), the day he does finally die, nobody will give 2 shits.  He will be forgotten in no time at all.  GH15 isn't quite to this point yet, but he's sure heading in the right direction.

Hey GH15, keep convincing yourself that people actually care about what you have to say, and we'll keep telling you to go fuck yourself.  You untrustworthy, no good, out to make a quick buck, piece of shit.

Twaddle approved!   :D

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fucking gold !

gh15 = genious

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Another day. Another gh15 drama. Farkin' change your tampon, already.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The spaniard is a legend.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
gh15's personality has completely changed lately

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I'm with Stark 100% on this.  Nobody gives a shit about GH15 anymore.  He's like a broken fucking record.  Over and over and over.  Same bullshit everyday.  Furthermore, Stark is right.  He cannot be trusted.  His sole purpose with this whole, "truth about steroids" escapade is to make a buck.  He's trying to convince everyone that AAS and HGH are needed and encouraged.  Why?  Just so he can boost revenue in his own business of selling.  The more twinks he convinces to use, the more money in his pocket.

GH15 is quickly turning into the next Derek Anthony.  Yes, I said that.  He's convinced himself that he's something he's not, and for that, people are quickly starting to hate him with a passion.  Like I said about Derek (before he got hospitalized), the day he does finally die, nobody will give 2 shits.  He will be forgotten in no time at all.  GH15 isn't quite to this point yet, but he's sure heading in the right direction.

Hey GH15, keep convincing yourself that people actually care about what you have to say, and we'll keep telling you to go fuck yourself.  You untrustworthy, no good, out to make a quick buck, piece of shit.

Twaddle approved!   :D

how about you do a poll where everyone can vote once? i assure you my popularity is in all time high ,, i am huge not big! but huge!

there is a reason for that and bodybuilders knwo it,, then again the same 8-9 gimicks that go around....they rarly see inside of a gymnaisum and if they do ...they realy dont train or take the right hormones ,,bsiscaly they have no connection

gh15 approved
fallen angel