Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58493 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: REASONING BEHIND! READ!
« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »
from the way he regards the camera man it's clear he's competent. i think hes one of those guys who was real cute as a kid and never dropped the act, one guy i knew never ever stopped acting like a kid, looked like a cabbage patch doll his whole life lol, was a dick too, ovedosed on cocaine, his parents told everyone it was an undiagnosed heart condition - lol

kid is sane ,, he knows what he is doing,, he is actuly pretty good looking good face...he does this thing for money making ,, yes he like bodybuild but rest assure this is all planed well! ,, i wanted to help him because i really thought ron heris abused him and supplement companys fucked him ,, not the case

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #326 on: March 21, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »
all over,, in his videos ,, i didnt weatch it but was told it is in one of his videos,, the problem is ....that i dont thikn he is abused...he is ACTING,, it will get old pretty soon ,, i thought he was real retard and get abused by system ....he is not ,, he knows what he is doing to the t

gh15 approved

Ah..ok..I'll take your word for it then because that vid is 25 minutes long and I'm not watching that guy for that long.
O

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2012, 08:04:12 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha

good excuse for the almighty god

just as the same as what you have always done, blablalblablalblalbla, then, boom, you quit,

nothing to prove, nothing back up

you just full of shit!!!

a big shit talker!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #328 on: March 21, 2012, 08:06:34 PM »
Actually, from 8 minutes and on, he actually sounds really serious. His voice drastically changes from the squeeky, weird sounding voice he usually portrays.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
Lee Priest?
a

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: March 21, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Where is the proof that he wanted to work with you?

go to 18:00

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

go to 18:00

That was an insulting shout out to 'g15' 
O

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: March 21, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »
kid is sane ,, he knows what he is doing,, he is actuly pretty good looking good face...he does this thing for money making ,, yes he like bodybuild but rest assure this is all planed well! ,, i wanted to help him because i really thought ron heris abused him and supplement companys fucked him ,, not the case

gh15 approved

by face i mean baby face, round cheeks, innocent big round eyes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:11 PM »
Actually, from 8 minutes and on, he actually sounds really serious. His voice drastically changes from the squeeky, weird sounding voice he usually portrays.

duh,, he is an actor,, he is good one,, this is why i canceled it all ,, im not going to drag the gh15 name with this balonie thing,, fuck no,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #334 on: March 21, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
Wow either your judgement sucks donkey balls or you're making excuses again. Losing credibility by the minute here, jackoff.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #335 on: March 21, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »
Sure. Maybe. But thats not proof of anything.
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #336 on: March 21, 2012, 08:34:24 PM »
Wow either your judgement sucks donkey balls or you're making excuses again. Losing credibility by the minute here, jackoff.

i tell you what pupils,,

prove me he is truly slow and retard,, and i will help him ,, PROVE ME ,, insted of balobnie around prove me!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #337 on: March 21, 2012, 08:42:15 PM »

i tell you what pupils,,

prove me he is truly slow and retard,, and i will help him ,, PROVE ME ,, insted of balobnie around prove me!

gh15 approved

now you're setting up a condition that he should be slow and retarded.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt here- perhaps you got the impression he was MENTALLY RETARDED from watching a few videos in which he shows himself to have questionable social sense and trouble with reading. Now you've seen a video that shines a light on a different part of him, contradicting your earlier categorisation of him as a full blown retard.

It's called being a human being. We have weaknesses and strengths; it is not uncommon to be surprised by people's abilities whom you judged to be simple-minded from previous encounters. You have the choice to accept that they are multi-faceted (just like you), or that they are phonies, or disregard the side that contradicts your impressions altogether.

Hope that helps.
follow the arrows

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: March 21, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »
yea...good choice...in my opinion the guy is a tool.   I only watch him.for entertainment purposes.
Mr. AZ 2003

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #339 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:12 PM »
Sure. Maybe. But thats not proof of anything.

You're right, however, if he really was diagnosed with MR, it really wouldn't work that way. He literally sounds like a whole different person.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #340 on: March 21, 2012, 09:09:11 PM »
You're right, however, if he really was diagnosed with MR, it really wouldn't work that way. He literally sounds like a whole different person.
Consistency in people is an illusion.

definitely not MR.
follow the arrows

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #341 on: March 21, 2012, 09:12:31 PM »

definitely not MR.

Agreed. To be honest, I am pretty curious if its all an act. He was interviewed by someone and he sort of insinuated that he doesnt really act the way he does on the tapes as he does IRL. I think it was Ron Harris.
X

io856

« Reply #342 on: March 21, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »

definitely not MR.
lol what?

epic_alien

« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2012, 09:39:44 PM »
yea...good choice...in my opinion the guy is a tool.   I only watch him.for entertainment purposes.

fuck you you homo! jason is my cousin

whitewidow

« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »
GH15 you are gullible to believe the kid WAS NOT ACTING!

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2012, 11:11:18 PM »
Pussy assed mother Fucker

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: March 22, 2012, 02:08:08 AM »
in other words he told you to fuck off

god of hormones = god of trolls
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #347 on: March 22, 2012, 02:09:11 AM »
in other words he told you to fuck off

god of hormones = god of trolls

actualy he is begging,, unles its someone else who pretend to be him ,, but i made a decision ,, sorry for the fans...i wil not put myname into this balonie act

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: March 22, 2012, 02:24:31 AM »
Whoever is using the gh15 account for this thread - you are being lazy. I have a VERY good eye for detail, and sorry but you are not one of the original/more constant users of the account.

Please talk to one of the 'main' operators of the gimmick so that a new shift pattern/priority can be arranged, so that when I log onto getbig in the morning (UK time) I do not have the faker faxe version, but the real fake version to read.

Much obliged

Bigcyp

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #349 on: March 22, 2012, 02:26:33 AM »
Whoever is using the gh15 account for this thread - you are being lazy. I have a VERY good eye for detail, and sorry but you are not one of the original/more constant users of the account.

Please talk to one of the 'main' operators of the gimmick so that a new shift pattern/priority can be arranged, so that when I log onto getbig in the morning (UK time) I do not have the faker faxe version, but the real fake version to read.

Much obliged

Bigcyp
exactly...