Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 59544 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2012, 07:13:45 PM »
All you fags cryin about how long the post is, stfu and read it. Fucking retards cant read a couple paragraphs. Welcome back gh15

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2012, 07:14:51 PM »
+

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2012, 07:16:01 PM »
All you fags cryin about how long the post is, stfu and read it. Fucking retards cant read a couple paragraphs. Welcome back gh15
x2 these motherfuckers probably have to strain to read speed limit signs. 

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »
I like reading about what movies gh15 likes and his favorite dress shoe is and why the president invaded Libya. Why can't this post be that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »
Welcome back.  :)

On a sidenote,both Van B. and Disgusted posted here just the other day.

Fire your two mindless minions.......g101 and asspie,and I`ll send you a big jug of Celltech!  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2012, 07:24:29 PM »
x2 these motherfuckers probably have to strain to read speed limit signs. 
Holy fuck right? Waah Waah too long! Any of you retards finish high school, where you had to write essays never mind read them. Fucking great post god, by the way. First time I called you god, didn't capitalize it though lol.

TruthHurts

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
APPROVED!!!,,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 07:28:47 PM »
2 hrs 800 hits

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2012, 07:30:23 PM »
Interesting new posting style, to go a full line of crap then do a half line of crap then back to a full line of crap and so on many times posting perfect
English for several lines and then throwing in some fucked up words here and there to keeps the fellas guessing but we all know, the world knows. :)

gh15 should have died with its originator like it was supposed to. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2012, 07:32:51 PM »
they want it ,, this is last priority ,, but bodybuilders and fitness peopel want whores in shape...i dont know if you know this ...they like their whore in this case probably girlfriend they will end up marry ....they want the girl to be somewhat in shape so when she become a fatzo later on ...they can stil stand her look since she is 150lb of hotness and not 200lb of hotness,,

bodybuilders like the girls to be in some kind of shape and most girls are not,,

gh15 approved

Hmm...I just made my own fitness dating site....its called fitness-singles.com

L.L

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2012, 07:36:07 PM »
hey gh15..\

im tired of going back and forth ,with the same shit..you say im a dealer i say im not  bullshit..,you think and are more than welcome to do whatever you want,,,u say u gonna do something then do it, talk is cheap...like i said it's childish and im not getting into no more arguments on the net...in the meatime go fuck yourself, ok buddy..lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »
Still selling drugs you piece of shit?
The answer is YES. WE all do know that. But I LIKE THAT OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE GET KNOWLEDGE OF IT.
The police and especially the DEA will be interested in your dirty illegal activities.
You will get than some good workouts in prison. You can impress then people there.
Still being a drug selling drug edict you son of a whore?

Are you still mumbling, crawling on the floor, shitting in your nasty pants,.......... - with your regularly skid marked under wear?
The answer is YES.
So how long will then your "gym" still be open?
One more email and I will personally give the two drug lists you once send me (and others) and the finger prints of your on ...YOU know what I am talking about - to the DEA, you ugly low IQed mother fu***r.
And I have also your personal bank accounts you are giving out to people to send the money for the drugs you are getting from cheap European and other sources...

There are also from several people transfer receipts, the dates and phone records, fedEX proofs, other phone numbers....and people you cheated with the money... And there is STILL more proof. Your little "help" source won't help or can protect you either at the end. The evidence is too strong and "your business" is going on now for more than TEN YEARS, YOU "serious gym owner".
On top of that you are also selling besides steroids (often fake ones and over priced ones as people are saying) the OTHER drugs as well. And THESE OTHER DRUGS ARE NOT STEROID RELATED - AT ALL.
Also I do have other names you cheap exploiter and major dumb ass.
You "rocket scientist": you "over achiever" and "thinker".
I am ready to go -

So go ahead you fat Italian bastardo, you low life, you wannabe someone. You "teacher".
You less than nothing. You maccaroni and katamin and nubain guzzling worm,....
F**K YOU , F**K YOU, F**K YOU.
AND - where is my money for the work out knowledge I provided you with,
you worthless life ?!
YOU BELONG BEHIND BARS, TRUST ME, I will get you there - so send me ONE more email YOU FAT NOSED AND FAT BELLIED SCUM OF POOR IMMIGRANTS.
AND ALL OF US KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL WHO IS HIDING HIS SEXUALITY.
I DO have gay friends who are great people but who are NOT hiding their real sexual preference - in contrast to You! So why are you so ashamed of your true hidden preference? Being gay is not wrong, weird or strange. But being a drug dealer is a FEDERAL CRIME.
F**K YOU TOM SPAGHETTI.
F**K YOU, YOU JEALOUS BIG MOUTH.
You old and bad aged drug craving pervert.
PS. I do make my living in a legal way you "business man",
And I have accomplished more than 10 generations of
your SPAGHETTI family.
O

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »
fuck that shit.

fucking crybaby
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »
fuck that shit.

fucking crybaby
Sup haiter 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »
The answer is YES. WE all do know that. But I LIKE THAT OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE GET KNOWLEDGE OF IT.
The police and especially the DEA will be interested in your dirty illegal activities.
You will get than some good workouts in prison. You can impress then people there.

Are you still mumbling, crawling on the floor, shitting in your nasty pants,.......... - with your regularly skid marked under wear?
The answer is YES.
One more email and I will personally give the two drug lists you once send me (and others) and the finger prints of your on ...YOU know what I am talking about - to the DEA, you ugly low IQed mother fu***r.
And I have also your personal bank accounts you are giving out to people to send the money for the drugs you are getting from cheap European and other sources...

There are also from several people transfer receipts, the dates and phone records, fedEX proofs, other phone numbers....and people you cheated with the money... And there is STILL more proof. Your little "help" source won't help or can protect you either at the end. The evidence is too strong and "your business" is going on now for more than TEN YEARS, YOU "serious gym owner".
On top of that you are also selling besides steroids (often fake ones and over priced ones as people are saying) the OTHER drugs as well. And THESE OTHER DRUGS ARE NOT STEROID RELATED - AT ALL.
Also I do have other names you cheap exploiter and major dumb ass.
I am ready to go -

So go ahead you fat Italian bastardo, you low life, you wannabe someone. You "teacher".
you worthless life ?!
YOU BELONG BEHIND BARS, TRUST ME, I will get you there - so send me ONE more email YOU FAT NOSED AND FAT BELLIED SCUM OF POOR IMMIGRANTS.
I DO have gay friends who are great people but who are NOT hiding their real sexual preference - in contrast to You! So why are you so ashamed of your true hidden preference? Being gay is not wrong, weird or strange. But being a drug dealer is a FEDERAL CRIME.
F**K YOU TOM SPAGHETTI.
your SPAGHETTI family.
wow.....
lol....
this post is one for the archives!!
 ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »
Sup haiter 8)
Yo.

buncha tiny tits on the loose lately, missing the old getbig style vetting of noobs.
follow the arrows

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2012, 07:45:23 PM »
fuck that shit.

fucking crybaby
 ::) So you' re saying you can't read well?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2012, 07:47:05 PM »
are you still going to be brining pharm grade gh to us
norditropin is already in the US and you cant get any better.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »
Yo.

buncha tiny tits on the loose lately, missing the old getbig style vetting of noobs.
They all went to the same school.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
 ::) So you' re saying you can't read well?
No, it's a wall of text the windbag thought getbig gives a fuck about. Drama queen came back just as we expected.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »
They all went to the same school.
Looks like "Big"Buehl came out a valedicktorian
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »
let me finish sushi ,, i got deliverd 100 dolaros worth sushi let me eat it then i promise to answer some

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 07:53:29 PM »

The answer is YES.

On top of that you are also selling besides steroids (often fake ones and over priced ones as people are saying) the OTHER drugs as well. And THESE OTHER DRUGS ARE NOT STEROID RELATED - AT ALL.Also I do have other names you cheap exploiter and major dumb ass.
I am ready to go -

you worthless life ?!
F**K YOU TOM SPAGHETTI.
your SPAGHETTI family.

Wholly shit. I have no idea what this means or if true??

Anyone care to educate me?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
APPROVED!!!,,,

Damn Alex is getting Fat as Fuck...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 07:58:55 PM »
Wholly shit. I have no idea what this means or if true??

Anyone care to educate me?
I wanna know who wrote it and to whom they wrote it too  ???