Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 59384 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2012, 08:34:21 PM »
Everyone likes a train wreck. The gh15 Express.

you need to face the drums,, this is very real ,, and dont hate! congratulate instead!,, you know the deal...you know it well from the inside and outside,, and you know every single thign i say is truth ,, you dont like the way i say it ....you are belonging in the layer 1 ....the older generation i wrote about it ,,you like the bodybuild to spend time 7 years doing balonie rubbing his ballz and sucking his own cock...then when he pass the fail stage you want him to discover the truth....

well tomy ....i have surprize for you ,, we are not in kensas anymore,, and this is not 1968....this is real deal bodybuild 2000,, it is a drug war,, and very dirty drug war,, where the scambags sit on huge profit whiel tomy wishborne junior the 4rth sit with his girl on friday night movie and wonder why she is not impresed with his muscles....BECAUSE HE IS ON FUCKING BUNK PRODUCTS! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
Shit, I can't believe Stav just left..for good. Guy was a solid poster and a really cool guy.

Fucking hell, this place is changing..
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2012, 08:39:57 PM »
you need to face the drums,, this is very real ,, and dont hate! congratulate instead!,, you know the deal...you know it well from the inside and outside,, and you know every single thign i say is truth ,, you dont like the way i say it ....you are belonging in the layer 1 ....the older generation i wrote about it ,,you like the bodybuild to spend time 7 years doing balonie rubbing his ballz and sucking his own cock...then when he pass the fail stage you want him to discover the truth....

well tomy ....i have surprize for you ,, we are not in kensas anymore,, and this is not 1968....this is real deal bodybuild 2000,, it is a drug war,, and very dirty drug war,, where the scambags sit on huge profit whiel tomy wishborne junior the 4rth sit with his girl on friday night movie and wonder why she is not impresed with his muscles....BECAUSE HE IS ON FUCKING BUNK PRODUCTS! ! !
gh15 approved

;D ;D haha

I got a date and went to the movies? Damn, why didn't somebody tell me.

gh stay out of trouble.
a

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »
Wasn't he trying to be a cop or something like that? I bet all the drug talk could/can hurt his new job. I'm sure he will be back with a new account.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »
arakiri
or
I guess he realized his life sucked and blame it on getbig

But Stevie-os was a good guy..... ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »

gh15 approved

She isnt impressed with his muscle because she is shining his knob........

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
im sure choas will blame me for stavio leaving in the next 3 hours,, mark my word,, next 3 horus gh15 is to blame!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2012, 08:45:14 PM »
gh15 got us. He pulled a Jeff Long on us. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2012, 08:50:07 PM »
im sure choas will blame me for stavio leaving in the next 3 hours,, mark my word,, next 3 horus gh15 is to blame!

gh15 approved
I don't blame you for anything except the faggy little queers you call elfs running from thread to thread licking your balls and telling the rest of us they taste like mint.

You must own up to that responsibility.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2012, 08:50:43 PM »
stav remember when u said u were cool with gh15 till he started calling himself god

anyway im glad u wont let me talk down to you

cokcsucker

and lol @ alex23's metldown, that is a legit meltdown, not fake meltdown

legit great post, all the way great post

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2012, 08:52:48 PM »

gh15 approved

Not that it would be anything like enough to make him leave, your 'elfs' were giving him shit every time he posted.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2012, 09:06:43 PM »
GH15 you remind me of a politician, lots of promises, lots of changes, lots of RaaaRaaa .... And so far all barack obama

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2012, 09:13:10 PM »
GH15 you remind me of a politician, lots of promises, lots of changes, lots of RaaaRaaa .... And so far all barack obama

it all coming soon ,, every said will b efulfilled,, to the t !

when i say ron heris and mike arneld and all the filts are going to suffer i mean exactly that ,, they already do ,, look around you ....everywherre and anywherre gh15 gh15 gh15,, i myself was in shock when i cheked the google and write gh15 in it ,, i was in pure shock,, they have press conferences with my name in it  when they bring out product with out me evein knowing

it is big ,, and if i promise something it will be fulfiled,, i do understand this is  generation nothignness and need quick fix and satisfection but you have to remember what we deal with here...F I L T ,, put aside getbig humour,, you deal here with true filts,, and many of them come to getbig and part of it to have fun time...but they still slective scamers and do some serious balonie to true hard good decent bodybuilders,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2012, 09:14:35 PM »
I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to make your address without mentioning my name...I guess that means I'm extra special, lol! However, based on what you said, it proves how little you know about me...in-fact, I am more positive than I've ever been that you don't know anything about me.

For the record, anyone on this earth can buy Serostim for $500 if they do a little leg work and have a little patience...anyone.

For the record again, I haven't touched the first drop of HGH of any brand since 2009 nor any anabolic steroid other than my testosterone prescription since 2009. Further, I will never touch any HGH or anabolic steroid ever again that is not prescribed to me. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...my bodybuilding days are over.

Last thing, and this is the part you need to pay the closest attention to...I've even offered to show you exactly who I am, proof positive of who I am in exchange for two honest answers from you. That seems like a fair deal but you've never accepted, so I remain silent until you do.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2012, 09:17:30 PM »
arnold if gh15 machine wanted to know who u are we would have it in days, problem for u is u admitted that u gave ww position of mod because he replenished ur inventory of steroids after u were busted, that was post 2009, sorry liar

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to make your address without mentioning my name...I guess that means I'm extra special, lol! However, based on what you said, it proves how little you know about me...in-fact, I am more positive than I've ever been that you don't know anything about me.

For the record, anyone on this earth can buy Serostim for $500 if they do a little leg work and have a little patience...anyone.

For the record again, I haven't touched the first drop of HGH of any brand since 2009 nor any anabolic steroid other than my testosterone prescription since 2009. Further, I will never touch any HGH or anabolic steroid ever again that is not prescribed to me. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...my bodybuilding days are over.

Last thing, and this is the part you need to pay the closest attention to...I've even offered to show you exactly who I am, proof positive of who I am in exchange for two honest answers from you. That seems like a fair deal but you've never accepted, so I remain silent until you do.

there is too much coruption going on ,,  in the steroid boarding,, and no not anyone can get serostim ,, only specific fellas,, it is very important to understand that i know the cult of bodybuild very very well ,, i was there much longer before biga..even before there were boardings,,, the cult of bodybuild now day is built from coruption and fellass who do nothing but make money on goolble fellass via internet,, LOTS OF MONEY! im talking here 100s of 1000s of dollars,,

it is a problem and it wil be solved,,  i myself think that the steroid boarding is corupt ,, i also think that there are way too many dealers on getbig that are talking and talkin gna showing stacks and really risk the top of the cult,,

you got to undertand someting here arnold junior...

if something happen to strngo...you will meet me face to face

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »

gh15 approved
I'd like to meet you face to face, let's do it. Late lunch this Saturday OK?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »
I'd like to meet you face to face, let's do it. Late lunch this Saturday OK?

you dont want to meet me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2012, 09:28:10 PM »

there is too much coruption going on ,,  in the steroid boarding,, and no not anyone can get serostim ,, only specific fellas,, it is very important to understand that i know the cult of bodybuild very very well ,, i was there much longer before biga..even before there were boardings,,, the cult of bodybuild now day is built from coruption and fellass who do nothing but make money on goolble fellass via internet,, LOTS OF MONEY! im talking here 100s of 1000s of dollars,,

it is a problem and it wil be solved,,  i myself think that the steroid boarding is corupt ,, i also think that there are way too many dealers on getbig that are talking and talkin gna showing stacks and really risk the top of the cult,,

gh15 approved

DAMN! Dont fuck with gh15 bitches  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »
arnold if gh15 machine wanted to know who u are we would have it in days, problem for u is u admitted that u gave ww position of mod because he replenished ur inventory of steroids after u were busted, that was post 2009, sorry liar

Anything I admitted to GH15 in-regards to WW was a private conversation, which obviously means he doesn't have the ability to understand what a one-on-one private conversation means.

In any case, yes, WW once helped me out....that was back in 2005 shortly before a show. He was not the only one....there were countless guys who offered, more than I needed...some of them are actually on this board today. In any case, there were guys who helped out more than WW did, and if I was going to make someone a mod on that basis WW would not have been made a mod. Finally, I don't have the ability to make someone a mod...that's Ron and only Ron's job.

The problem for me? Ha, there is no problem for me, there is no problem to be had.

Last thing, once again, if GH15 took me up on my offer, if he actually knew who I was there is no way on this earth he would make the claims about me he does....not if he's sincere in what he says he's all about. That would make him the biggest hypocrite on planet earth...so again, I say to you apply85...you're an idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2012, 09:30:40 PM »
you dont want to meet me

gh15 approved
I just said I did.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2012, 09:31:38 PM »
I just said I did.

contribute 10 k to rick santorum for president and we shal see,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:55 PM »

gh15 approved

Personally, I don't care what happens to any supplier....good or bad. It doesn't affect my life one way or another.

Granted, if a good supplier exists...and they are a rarity....I hate to see them crash and burn just because I find the law tremendously unjust, and on that basis I'd feel bad for the guy. But as far as it directly affecting my life in anyway, it doesn't. If every supplier on earth disappeared tomorrow, my life would not change at all.

...again, the offer stands.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »

gh15 approved

hahahhahahahahhaha

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2012, 09:33:37 PM »

gh15 approved

Why not ron paul? Rick santorum is just another bought and paid for prostiture like all the other candidates.