Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58807 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »
btw arnold jr explain this to me

u dont do hgh or steroids that not perscribed

u get hgh perscrobed but u cant afford it remember, so u only take perscribed test

but u told slin u get ur sero for 500 bucks

explain that one liar

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
Personally, I don't care what happens to any supplier....good or bad. It doesn't affect my life one way or another.

Granted, if a good supplier exists...and they are a rarity....I hate to see them crash and burn just because I find the law tremendously unjust, and on that basis I'd feel bad for the guy. But as far as it directly affecting my life in anyway, it doesn't. If every supplier on earth disappeared tomorrow, my life would not change at all.

...again, the offer stands.

someone told me you talk alot latly about your woman,, i think you shoulod be moderator in my soon to be dating site for bodybuild and fitness as part of webpage,, i will give you full control on bodybuild love affairs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »
Why not ron paul? Rick santorum is just another bought and paid for prostiture like all the other candidates.

because ron paukl has no chance,, i agred to suport him before but when looking deep into it and talking to the right contacts in the wshington dc i dont have....they said he goto zero chance ,, not now not ever,, it is romney the fake or santorum

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2012, 09:40:30 PM »
contribute 10 k to rick santorum for president and we shal see,,

gh15 approved
LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
lol gh15 trying to help gingirch by supporting santoram becuase he and romney have the same base, it will be gingrich in the white house

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
btw arnold jr explain this to me

u dont do hgh or steroids that not perscribed

u get hgh perscrobed but u cant afford it remember, so u only take perscribed test

but u told slin u get ur sero for 500 bucks

explain that one liar

I don't have an HGH prescription. I'd like one but the cost is too much for too little in my opinion.

My comment about $500 Serostim was made on the open board, and it stated when did use HGH in my bodybuilding days I had access to $500 Serostim if I was to purchase 10 at a time...otherwise the cost was $800 per.

If you actually paid attention to the post that would have made sense. I had access to that brand of HGH for that price...I no longer do. Could I again if I wanted to? Probably, but it would take some time and effort and it's time and effort I'm not really willing to give. It's too risky and I have too much at stake in my own life to mess with bodybuilding ever again. Train for the sake of training? Absolutely, for whatever reason I still really enjoy it even if I'm not bodybuilding anymore....to me it was always about the training any way, that's what I love and still do. Sure, I miss being as strong and as muscular as I once was, it's hard not to, but I have other joys and priorities in my life that keep me occupied.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2012, 09:42:53 PM »
you said I GET MY SEROS FOR 500, not i got them for that back in my bbing days

edit: im wrong nevermind

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »
someone told me you talk alot latly about your woman,, i think you shoulod be moderator in my soon to be dating site for bodybuild and fitness as part of webpage,, i will give you full control on bodybuild love affairs

gh15 approved

I've spoken about her recently, but that's not the first time. I've brought her up on occasion over the last four years or so.

because ron paukl has no chance,, i agred to suport him before but when looking deep into it and talking to the right contacts in the wshington dc i dont have....they said he goto zero chance ,, not now not ever,, it is romney the fake or santorum

gh15 approved

America is not ready for Paul...they don't feel desperate enough yet...unfortunately, they're more desperate than they realize. Personally, Paul is my favorite on most issues hands down, but some of his foreign policy is troubling to me. Anyway, I think everything he is doing is laying the groundwork for his son....that's my opinion anyway.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2012, 09:46:02 PM »

If that's how it read, then it was a mistake...I don't remember which thread it was in so I can't check and don't care enough to search for the next hour. But the correct statement would be "had access" not have.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
BTW GH, why would you want to put someone in charge of your dating site that you consider a liar and a "filt" who you accuse of corruption? Someone your elfs constantly accuse of numerous things even though they have absolutely no clue what they're talking about?

Fair question.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »

edit: im wrong nevermind
Nitwit !! ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
BTW GH, why would you want to put someone in charge of your dating site that you consider a liar and a "filt" who you accuse of corruption? Someone your elfs constantly accuse of numerous things even though they have absolutely no clue what they're talking about?

Fair question.

because you have big peepee,,  you make woman happy ,, woman happy = moderator position

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16:01 PM »
how can i levae all the fellas who count on me? look what ahpened i tried to be out for 2 weeks,, 2 fucking weeks ,, 500 emails,, my pm is completely full,, but the main thing is....gh15 is too big to leave ,, i wish i truly wish you did such shout when van b left....it would be nice if you did ,, he is big loss

gh15 approved

GLAD you are back, BUT what the fuck were you doing dude i was on nightshift and it was boring ...... ya let me down filted me out with boredness, I even started a thread about alex and it was deleted.....GRRRRRRRRR ,,,,,, oh i cant stay mad at you!!!!!!! ;D 
Herpes

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »
because you have big peepee,,  you make woman happy ,, woman happy = moderator position

gh15 approved

Well, when you put it that way it all makes sense...thanks for clearing that up, lol!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16:42 PM »
Wes...stop feeding the trolls

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2012, 10:20:13 PM »
Wes...stop feeding the trolls
I`d like to feed him with a fucking slingshot!!  ;D

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2012, 10:41:05 PM »

gh15 approved

Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a chance to check the board out for the past day or two but it's so great to see you back posting. Everything you say, including the political stuff, is spot on and golden. Santorum is certainly the lesser of the evils when it comes to these candidates. I hope he wins the nomination and beats Obama. In regards to your other post, I do indeed feel terrible for the people who have no choice but to order from IP. I honestly feel bad for them. I don't understand what kind of cruel beast one has to be to put dangerous chemicals into items, that the person knows others will inject. It's unbelievable cruelty, it's even worse than outright scamming and sending nothing.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2012, 10:43:58 PM »

gh15 approved

:D

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2012, 10:44:49 PM »
GH15,

Was Stavios the first scambag to fall???

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »
GH15,

Was Stavios the first scambag to fall???

That's weird.  Stavios was one gh15's top pupils honored by God of Hormones himself.  Why the backlash against his master by the little pupil Stavios?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »
im sure gh15 wil be blame for it ,, add it to the other 80 pms i hav eblaming me for the distrction of your generation ,, whats another one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »
im sure gh15 wil be blame for it ,, add it to the other 80 pms i hav eblaming me for the distrction of your generation ,, whats another one

gh15 approved

It seems like your presence seem to send shivers to some folks here.  That Delta fucker hasn't posted much since you've gotten back.  Oh man he was attacking you left and right the last 2 weeks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2012, 11:00:16 PM »
****CLIFF NOTES PLEASE ******CLIFF NOTES PLEASE******CLIFF NOTES PLEASE******CLIFF NOTES PLEASE
Basically, we have bodybuilding's version of Anonymous

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2012, 11:14:55 PM »
Basically, we have bodybuilding's version of Anonymous

Really feels that way Parker... Also reminds me of Fucking 1995 NWO invading WcW

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2012, 11:39:54 PM »
Welcome back God of hormones