Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58680 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »
Good thread

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »
Basically, we have bodybuilding's version of Anonymous

He is bodybuildings version of Paul Revere. He is a saintly figure honestly. Nobody has worked harder than gh15, to correct the lies put out there by those who want to be the only ones who look like bodybuilders. Centopinni isn't gonna tell you the truth cause they you will come and defeat him!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2012, 12:05:28 AM »
He is bodybuildings version of Paul Revere. He is a saintly figure honestly. Nobody has worked harder than gh15, to correct the lies put out there by those who want to be the only ones who look like bodybuilders. Centopinni isn't gonna tell you the truth cause they you will come and defeat him!!

Paul had a face and an address, GH15 is more comparable to the unabomber ted kaczynski then anything especially now with his manifesto he just posted

dustin

« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2012, 01:13:18 AM »
God is good. 8)

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2012, 01:17:08 AM »

Paul had a face and an address, GH15 is more comparable to the unabomber ted kaczynski then anything especially now with his manifesto he just posted

Gh15 is a saintly figure. He is correct in regards to everything he says, whether it be about bodybuilding or political affairs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2012, 01:29:13 AM »
translation - gh15 couldnt even launch a shit website

what a joke
T

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2012, 01:33:17 AM »

what a joke

It's launching soon and it sure as hell wont be a joke. It will  be a place where lies and liars, can't call themselves at home.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2012, 01:34:42 AM »

what a joke

lol alex running slow today on the gimmicks ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2012, 01:35:07 AM »
It's launching soon and it sure as hell wont be a joke. It will  be a place where lies and liars, can't call themselves at home.

in the land of the blind gh15 is king

those that can see can see the joke
T

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2012, 01:36:51 AM »

Get a life, you ungrateful selfish bastard. show some appreciation for someone who stuck his neck out to help you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »

Get a life, you ungrateful selfish bastard. show some appreciation for someone who stuck his neck out to help you.

were you weeping as you typed that

mind your manners junior your betters are talking here
T

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2012, 01:39:49 AM »
It's hard to take you seriously after you and your mutant elf's insisted that I'm really Mike Arnold. If you were anything at all like you claim you would know I'm not. It sounds like you guys have done a different version of this to a lot of non-kool aide drinkers, accusations of UG lab operator, drug dealer, etc.etc.

You realize that every time you do this the person you are falsely accusing now knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a fraud who's taking random guesses at all this?

Predictably you or a minion will now respond with how I'm a filt, and act like I'm Mr. Arnold......

Polute the other threads. stay out of this one. you didn't need to bring your stupid post into this thread.

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2012, 01:46:12 AM »
glad to see you back gh15, looking forward to the website.

Quick question though, i'm a young prospective bb in Australia, do i even have a chance??
i trust me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »

Dude seriously, just fuck off.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #189 on: March 16, 2012, 02:47:54 AM »
lol alex running slow today on the gimmicks ?

Yes, Alen is running low on his gimmicks.  I "BACKTRACED" GH15's account to a HUMMER repair shop in Covina...interesting find....I let you know more later.

EL PACIFICO!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: March 16, 2012, 03:03:28 AM »

Dude seriously, just fuck off.
DK running to protect the gimmick he worships, pathetic...      no wonder you have been here for 7 years and never posted a pic

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2012, 03:05:08 AM »
were you weeping as you typed that

mind your manners junior your betters are talking here

Would you like to see a magic trick?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2012, 03:20:01 AM »
DK running to protect the gimmick he worships, pathetic...      no wonder you have been here for 7 years and never posted a pic

::) ::) ::)

Nice try, stupid.

Fuck off, GB is in gh15's hands, we don't want you people here anymore.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »
It's hard to take you seriously after you and your mutant elf's insisted that I'm really Mike Arnold. If you were anything at all like you claim you would know I'm not. It sounds like you guys have done a different version of this to a lot of non-kool aide drinkers, accusations of UG lab operator, drug dealer, etc.etc.

You realize that every time you do this the person you are falsely accusing now knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a fraud who's taking random guesses at all this?

Predictably you or a minion will now respond with how I'm a filt, and act like I'm Mr. Arnold......

That is exactly what makes me question the almighty elf power. They've been claiming for 442 years to have all this dirt on me and continue to threaten to blow the lid off if I don't stop being a "filt." Of course, as each day passes I just get the same response "you just wait Arnold jr. the truth about you will be known." Of course, I keep saying "what truth" after all, if there's something about me I don't know, I guess it might be useful to know.

It may just be the internet, and it most certainly is, but retarded accusations are still annoying. If you've got dirt on me, put it up or shut up. But they won't, because it doesn't exist....if it did, I'd put it up myself.

An open Elf challenge once again....find me one person on this board, just one or any board that I've scammed, lied to or done wrong in any way...just one. Further, find me one person on this board that I have ever sold a single ml or tab of anabolic steroids to or any other hormone or drug...find me just one. Last but not least, find me one person who has asked me for a source since I quit bodybuilding and I gave them a source....find one person that meets any of the above.

If you Elfs are as majestic as you vehemently claim to be, if the above is out there you should be able to easily find it. And if your grandeur is truly all you entail, all this dirt you have on me should be easy to expose. DO IT!!! It's getting old. I'm tired of the accusations....you fucktards are bashing the wrong guy!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2012, 03:35:08 AM »

do you ever post anything useful, insightful, or helpful?

why are you even here?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2012, 03:35:51 AM »
That is exactly what makes me question the almighty elf power. They've been claiming for 442 years to have all this dirt on me and continue to threaten to blow the lid off if I don't stop being a "filt." Of course, as each day passes I just get the same response "you just wait Arnold jr. the truth about you will be known." Of course, I keep saying "what truth" after all, if there's something about me I don't know, I guess it might be useful to know.

It may just be the internet, and it most certainly is, but retarded accusations are still annoying. If you've got dirt on me, put it up or shut up. But they won't, because it doesn't exist....if it did, I'd put it up myself.

An open Elf challenge once again....find me one person on this board, just one or any board that I've scammed, lied to or done wrong in any way...just one. Further, find me one person on this board that I have ever sold a single ml or tab of anabolic steroids to or any other hormone or drug...find me just one. Last but not least, find me one person who has asked me for a source since I quit bodybuilding and I gave them a source....find one person that meets any of the above.

If you Elfs are as majestic as you vehemently claim to be, if the above is out there you should be able to easily find it. And if your grandeur is truly all you entail, all this dirt you have on me should be easy to expose. DO IT!!! It's getting old. I'm tired of the accusations....you fucktards are bashing the wrong guy!

Just that you know, I'm with you on this one, AJ.

AJ is good people, he never did anything bad and gave tons of good info!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2012, 03:50:23 AM »
ARGUMENT: GH15 has made a major contribution to the culture of bodybuilding therefore he has earned certain rights and privileges that are reserved and exclusive to that type of individual.

Before you decide to criticize this fella for; contradicting himself, having an agenda, making outrageous statements, threats, spelling errors and so on; ask yourself what have you done for bodybuilding culture lately?

That's right, nothing...

moronic, narrow minded, scambag, filt abounds

:)
"

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2012, 03:57:17 AM »
Its all about one thing  ---------------->   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2012, 04:27:53 AM »

bro,
there are elfs who do not engage in these silly internet battles...
i have never attacked or accused you of anything....
so stop putting us elfs in boxes!  ;D ;D ;D
i know my shit about drugs and love bodybuilding that is why i was handpicked as an elf by gh15....
all this internet drama .... i really do not need it... lol!
and i do support what he stands for.... to many liars and scammers here.....
but in the end it will all work out.... people will pay for what they did wrong... i strongly believe in KARMA..... ;)
everyone knows what they do is either right or wrong.... deep inside they know.....
some just do not care....they only care about $$$$$ but in the end they all pay..... all of them!

Be Happy,
Optimus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2012, 04:36:18 AM »

what a joke
Exactly.