Author Topic: The new Ipad 3! The world is going mad for it!  (Read 11386 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: World goes mad for new Apple iPad 3 !
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 11:18:53 AM »
I bet 90% of those people cannot even aford those kind of things. I mean, just because you can buy it doesn't mean you should buy it.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
Re: So who's getting "The new Ipad"?
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 11:19:02 AM »
Got it. 

Definitely worth the $.  It pretty much replaces my entire briefcase I carry for work, meetings, etc.. 

I have the first one as well. Can take notes while in meetings, if I need to plug into a projector to present something I can do so easily.  Have lync and crm on there as well.  Just ordered 30 more for our sales and marketing people too.

You are a TARD! People have been able to take notes in meetings since the dawn of men! Yes meetings have been held even then and people would make cave  paintings as their notes.

Just use the damn pen and paper, its much quicker, more precise, cheaper and doesnt endanger as many little chinese child workers as the Ipad does.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »
Yeah. Just read an article on the problems Apple is having in deciding what to do with all their cash - dividends, buybacks, etc?  Must be nice.

I heard they were going to invest in The IFBB,  they see some real money to be made with its affluent audience.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »
Waste of money, only time anyone is going to sniff the extra power is on games, and they suck because its a touchscreen.Any games that work well with the touchscreen like the simple bejeweled/solitaire/cut the rope games, work fine on the ipad 1.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
materialistic slaves and retards

I know people like that. They have shitty jobs and the barely can pay basic stuff but they will borrow money so they can buy the newest phone or shit like that, you know, because they think people will think they're important for having the newest blackberry or something like that. That's retarded.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 11:29:00 AM »
what the fuck is that huge, ugly fragile piece of shit. Why would anyone carry this retarded stuff outside his home. What is the point if you can do the same using a pc at home.
Materialistic homosexual fashion victims are the only target. I can barely hide my laugh when i see someone using this, or even a laptop in the bus or train. Attention whores with nothing else to be proud in their life but some useless gay plastic gadget. Is it suposed to make them manlier, smarter? are we suposed ot envy them because it could mean they have more money than others? It just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 11:36:21 AM »
what the fuck is that huge, ugly fragile piece of shit. Why would anyone carry this retarded stuff outside his home. What is the point if you can do the same using a pc at home.
Materialistic homosexual fashion victims are the only target. I can barely hide my laugh when i see someone using this, or even a laptop in the bus or train. Attention whores with nothing else to be proud in their life but some useless gay plastic gadget. Is it suposed to make them manlier, smarter? are we suposed ot envy them because it could mean they have more money than others? It just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Different functions, if you have the extra cash to splash then theres nothing like sitting back and reading an article, forum or book on the sofa using an ipad.Its a far more social machine too, the kind of thing that gets picked up and passed around when pizza is being ordered, checking facts, showing a funny youtube video etc, great for the quick things that you can wake it from sleep, check something and then put it down within 10 seconds, all while a laptop would still be booting.For the elderly its a blessing, I bought my mother one and she never stops using it, simple UI ftw.It isnt essential but its hard to imagine living without one once you have had one for any length of time.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 11:39:11 AM »

Spot on

dustin

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 11:39:55 AM »
I bet 90% of those people cannot even aford those kind of things. I mean, just because you can buy it doesn't mean you should buy it.

If it rings through on their credit cards, it's "affordable".

They'll use their shitty iPads to stay connected while protesting social inequality at the brutally retarded Occupy protests if there are even any still around, or they'll use it for their liberal arts degree that's costing 6 figures and won't get them anywhere in life.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »
Spot on
x2

The sad thing is that I have seen some broke ass people get them.... scrounging up their last dollar to buy some piece of shit.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 11:47:08 AM »
I would rather sit on my ass at home doing nothing than wait in line for some f@ggoty piece of 'technology' that will
be 'updated' with a new shitty version again in two months.
I wish I realized how stupid the general population was a long time ago, I could have gotten in in something stupid like this
to take advantage of them.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
Wait, didn't this just arrive today?

Was referring to first edition. And I got the 3 yesterday :)  Either one I have never and probably will never use the camera.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
If they wanted one that bad why not just order it online.  Duh!   :P

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:59 AM »

Haha, I remember some time ago it was in headlines Apple had more money than US government  ;D

(yea, yea... I know sumthin'.... no need to lecture, just funny thing IMO)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 12:00:40 PM »
If they wanted one that bad why not just order it online.  Duh!   :P

You have to remember that most Apple customer's are not capable of using the internet for more than posting updates to Facebook.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 12:02:16 PM »
I would definitely not upgrade!!!  The better camera and slight difference in size isn't worth it.  I bought it mainly because I wanted to test out before I made a decision on moving our sales and marketing team to them.  I have not once used the camera

ok cool, that is what I was thinking, really what else can they do to make it that much better, the screen on the original ipad was amazing, perfect, movies looked amazing, how much more do people need really?  I agree with you.

Also camera's on smart phones and devices like this are not wanted in some businesses if you work for them anyway.

TEAM Nasser

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
as a professional poster this thing is absolutely indispensable

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
For fucks sake.  I had to go to Best Buy today and there was a line around the block of fuckers waiting for this.  I just drove by and went back home.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
You have to remember that most Apple customer's are not capable of using the internet for more than posting updates to Facebook.

;D  - true.  

I use windows and apple... and uhh I ordered them all online and had it delivered to my door with no troubles.  But... us get biggers are smart like that.   8)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
ok cool, that is what I was thinking, really what else can they do to make it that much better, the screen on the original ipad was amazing, perfect, movies looked amazing, how much more do people need really?  I agree with you.

Also camera's on smart phones and devices like this are not wanted in some businesses if you work for them anyway.

People want it because Apple tells them it's better. Plain and simple. I bet most have no idea why they need it.  Apple is better at leading sheep than the government.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »

I actually never ever in my life expected to be utilizing apple tools in a business enviroment but man that thing kicks ass.  This tool  replaced a big bag I would carry with me laptop, notebooks, company collateral etc.. I've become fully functioning with that thing from a business stand point.   I have the playbook too as I've been a RIM guy for so long, it's not even close.  I do like it, but it's not in the same ball park as the iPad. I still have our company on blackberrys, which could change here shortly.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 12:12:17 PM »
i have to admit i love my ipod another apple product, i use it everyday

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »
I actually never ever in my life expected to be utilizing apple tools in a business enviroment but man that thing kicks ass.  This tool  replaced a big bag I would carry with me laptop, notebooks, company collateral etc.. I've become fully functioning with that thing from a business stand point.   I have the playbook too as I've been a RIM guy for so long, it's not even close.  I do like it, but it's not in the same ball park as the iPad. I still have our company on blackberrys, which could change here shortly.

I agree the iPad was great, but the original one, was speedy, great screen, 3G signal was amazing, why mess with a good thing?  Obviously they want to make more money, but I am pretty sure the original iPad had the best build quality, that is apples modus operandi.
TEAM Nasser

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »
Major difference is screen resolution is 2x what it was - 3.1M pixels - better than any HDTV

Camera is much improved, and can record 1080p

This doesn't matter for a 9 inch screen, but does for a 70 inch screen.  I did a side by side of the Ipad 2 and this new one and couldn't tell the diff.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »
I agree the iPad was great, but the original one, was speedy, great screen, 3G signal was amazing, why mess with a good thing?  Obviously they want to make more money, but I am pretty sure the original iPad had the best build quality, that is apples modus operandi.

agree, when its good its good