Author Topic: The new Ipad 3! The world is going mad for it!  (Read 11389 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Ipad or laptop?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2012, 05:23:07 PM »
iPad, all hype.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »
The iPad is great for showing photos, playing games, and checking email, web sites, etc. It can replace an iPod for music, too. Lots of apps for these devices. These devices are fun.

Many use them to read books and periodicals. The iPad 3 has more resolution so should be better for showing photos. Also has a 5Mp camera. Why didn't they install 8Mp like the iPhone 4?

Limitation is that everything goes through iTunes and that is a royal pain. Samsung will come out with an Android based Galaxy 11.6 that has 2500 X 1600 resolution and a bigger screen = 11.6 inches. No iTunes so it might be the device to get.

If you need to save stuff and need serious software then you need a laptop. Maybe you 'need' both!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »
So woman who follow olympics and watch womens swimming or gymnastics must be lesbo's right? They do after all watch woman in very skimpy clothes. According to your logic the clothes define what the reason is for watching or following something. Childrens doctors are also all pedophiles because they are looking at small children without any clothes the most of the day. Veterinarians also must be heavily into fucking little stray cats....they do after all look at cats the most of the day. Whatever people do is always sexual according to your logic...

Newsflash son: not everybody is a homo like you. Nothing wrong with being gay but because you are it does not mean everybody is.

Touchy touchy!  Hit a nerve did I?  :-*

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: World goes mad for new Apple iPad 3 !
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2012, 06:53:54 PM »
I would rather sit on my ass at home doing nothing watching men in thongs over getbig than wait in line for some f@ggoty piece of 'technology' that will
be 'updated' with a new shitty version again in two months.
I wish I realized how stupid the general population was a long time ago, I could have gotten in in something stupid like this
to take advantage of them.

fixed

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: So who's getting "The new Ipad"?
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2012, 06:59:10 PM »
I actually never ever in my life expected to be utilizing apple tools in a business enviroment but man that thing kicks ass.  This tool  replaced a big bag I would carry with me laptop, notebooks, company collateral etc.. I've become fully functioning with that thing from a business stand point.   I have the playbook too as I've been a RIM guy for so long, it's not even close.  I do like it, but it's not in the same ball park as the iPad. I still have our company on blackberrys, which could change here shortly.

I hung out with steve,,,before his death and we didnt discuss hormones for his age or anything,,,he told me that line by line,,,'I LOVE APPLE FANATICS ITS THOSE FANATICS THAT MAKE OTHERS INFERIOR PEOPLE WISE HAVING 2 FANATICS IS BETTER THAN HAVING 100 MILLION CUSTOMERS,,,,FANACTICS CAN CONVICE THOSE 100 MILLION THEY NEED SOMETHING THEY DONT AND MAKE FEEL DOWN,,,SO MY PRODUCTS CAN SELL'

As foryou carrying a laptop, notebooks, tablet,,,etc,,,,you know one latop can replace your notebook and tablet,,,you just wanted to add those in and call them them by 5 different things to act likeyou have 10 different things in your baggy,,,,there is no business stand point on the ipad,,,steve even said this,,,it was built to pass the time,,,while your waiting in airports,,,meetings,,etc,,its no surprise that the games are the top sellers,,,and not business applciations,,,,FRUIT NINJA can get you through a meeting,,,,but ipad can not get your to look ata excel sheet,,,or look up a website with you know what programming,,,,,

YES I MET STEVE AND HE KNEW ME,,,HE KNEW THE MARKETING PLOY BEHIND HIS PRODUCTS,,,IM GONNA LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG REALLY QUICK SO YOU PONDER,,,STEVE AND BILL ARE BEST FRIENDS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS,,,,,BILL WANTED STEVES COMPANIE TO EXCEED SO HE STEVE CAN GET TO TOP 5 IN RICHES PEOLE IN WORLD TOGETHER,,,BUT STEVE IS GONE NOW,,,BILL IS SAD,,,,HE ONLY HAS WARREN NEXT TO HIM,,,,

so people like you that act like apple invents things such as writing,,,KEEP BEING A FANACTIC STEVE LOVES IT,,,

gh15 approved

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2012, 06:59:25 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: So who's getting "The new Ipad"?
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »
Word on the street is that they're going to use them in Wrestling instead of pieces of 2x4.
LOL. X2

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
It's not gays in general it's all Apple fan-boys who get defensive when you point out Apple keeps selling the same product over-and-over with minor improvements and they keep falling for it

People don't care about the new Ipad , they care about telling other people they have a new Ipad
x999999999999999999999999

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »

Well now you know.  So why not take advantage of what you know and proffer a compelling product or service that people will line up to buy in the millions and make you a fortune?  Or would you rather sit on your ass at home doing nothing?

I love you after-the-fact experts.  ::)

I own a business of my own and manage another business part time. I worked for 20 hours per day many months of 2011. I finally got to slow down to eventually having normal hours over the course of the last 8 months, and it has been very nice. I felt as though I was losing my mind. I get very, very little sleep, even with my normal work hours that I have now. I just got used to 2 hour naps or staying up working all night once a week.
I have a tremendous amount of overhead and it is a very high stress environment.

I was wondering why I got an upsetting vibe from you in your post, and I realize it may have been because of my use of the word 'f@ggoty'. I apologize if that is the case.

fixed
I actually don't look at any of the men pictures here. Maybe the occasional golden age bodybuilder when they are posted, but that is all.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2012, 09:01:47 PM »
I own a business of my own and manage another business part time. I worked for 20 hours per day many months of 2011. I finally got to slow down to eventually having normal hours over the course of the last 8 months, and it has been very nice. I felt as though I was losing my mind. I get very, very little sleep, even with my normal work hours that I have now. I just got used to 2 hour naps or staying up working all night once a week.
I have a tremendous amount of overhead and it is a very high stress environment.

I was wondering why I got an upsetting vibe from you in your post, and I realize it may have been because of my use of the word 'f@ggoty'. I apologize if that is the case.

I actually don't look at any of the men pictures here. Maybe the occasional golden age bodybuilder when they are posted, but that is all.

Upset?  No.  I have been called worse than “faggoty” (though I realize you weren’t calling me that directly). Very little that I see on a message board could get me upset.  Amused is more like it. 

I find it funny that anyone would say something like they only recently realized that the general population was stupid… and that if they had known this sooner they would have made different choices in life... presumably choices that would have brought them greater prosperity.  That kind of observation makes you sound like an after-the-fact expert.  :-[

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »

Upset?  No.  I have been called worse than “faggoty” (though I realize you weren’t calling me that directly). Very little that I see on a message board could get me upset.  Amused is more like it. 

I find it funny that anyone would say something like they only recently realized that the general population was stupid… and that if they had known this sooner they would have made different choices in life... presumably choices that would have brought them greater prosperity.  That kind of observation makes you sound like an after-the-fact expert.  :-[

Bay, I think you are more upset about the disparaging comments made towards i-products than you are about fagg0try comments. Amazing what apple has accomlished. Quite astonishing really.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
I've got terrible eyesight, but I have to have HD  ::)

then i confuse education with intelligence and act condescending because i spent money i don't have, on something i don't need, to impress people i don't know.  damn I'm sure am smrt.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2012, 09:31:07 PM »
Bay, I think you are more upset about the disparaging comments made towards i-products than you are about fagg0try comments. Amazing what apple has accomlished. Quite astonishing really.

Think what you will.  :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2012, 09:44:57 PM »
What's wrong with those young peoples? ???

People = plural.
P

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
People = plural.

;D

I'm sure schmoecenter has no clue what plural means

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2012, 01:54:29 AM »
Touchy touchy!  Hit a nerve did I?  :-*

With no real answer you resort to personal front. Just like the police who catch a 15 year old girl with no bus ticket and harras her with 7 officers and the moment the girl says anything about why there are 7 police officers needed to give her the ticket she is being branded as 'agressive'.

Son, there is no point in using stupid logic here. Easy to see through.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2012, 06:21:34 AM »
I have many Laptops, a PC, a PS3 and an iPad. PC I did not start for a full year. Laptop I need sometimes to burn a disc or so.
iPad I use everyday to surf and play a bit. PS3 sometimes to watch a Blu-ray, but not often.

If you have an old pc/Laptop then buy a tablet.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2012, 06:37:15 AM »
I've got terrible eyesight, but I have to have HD  ::)

then i confuse education with intelligence and act condescending because i spent money i don't have, on something i don't need, to impress people i don't know.  damn I'm sure am smrt.

i want whatever the trend is

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2012, 08:06:42 AM »
If you actually work or study and need a pratical device, a laptop.  If you need to impress pseudo hipster people, the ipad.
;)
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2012, 08:10:12 AM »
I have both, but I rarely use my laptop anymore.  If i'm going on a trip longer than 4 days I will bring the laptop; otherwise I just bring the iPad (which I can use to remotely control my desktop with the Pocketcloud app).
::)

!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2012, 09:05:05 AM »
I do like bay with my Motorola Xoom 2 tablet, leave the PC connected at home and on my tablet I can have remote access to it, can access all my files, even stream hd movies from it!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
I do like bay with my Motorola Xoom 2 tablet, leave the PC connected at home and on my tablet I can have remote access to it, can access all my files, even stream hd movies from it!

And the ability to do that is why you don't need those silly memory cards (from previous devices) that you formerly insisted should determine your purchase of a future tablet.  ;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2012, 09:22:45 AM »
And the ability to do that is why you don't need those silly memory cards (from previous devices) that you formerly insisted should determine your purchase of a future tablet.  ;)

Bay I disagree.  More memory on board is always welcomed.  I bought the 64GB version of my device, if it had a memory card slot or even more memory, I would've gone with that too.  its not that i'm running out of storage or anything, but I can't speak on that one year or two years from now.

remote storage isn't always convenient, like on a plane, etc. 

I would always pay for more memory

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2012, 09:28:42 AM »

Upset?  No.  I have been called worse than “faggoty” (though I realize you weren’t calling me that directly). Very little that I see on a message board could get me upset.  Amused is more like it.  

I find it funny that anyone would say something like they only recently realized that the general population was stupid… and that if they had known this sooner they would have made different choices in life... presumably choices that would have brought them greater prosperity.  That kind of observation makes you sound like an after-the-fact expert.  :-[

not everyone's goal is too have tons of money.

TEAM Nasser

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2012, 09:43:39 AM »
not everyone's goal is too have tons of money.

True enough, but that was clearly the implication of hematocritter when he wrote "I wish I realized how stupid the general population was a long time ago, I could have gotten in in something stupid like this to take advantage of them."