Author Topic: The Most Impressive Thing I Have Ever Seen In MMA  (Read 11539 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: The Most Impressive Thing I Have Ever Seen In MMA
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 07:46:20 PM »
 A f.aggot and a woman agreeing with each other. Why am I not surprised? Is she your fag hag, or does she stick dildos up your ass while your "husband" watches? Stop stalking me, fa.ggot. Go fuck yourself. I have no respect for a "man" such as yourself who takes it up the ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How about you threaten her life again like you did in the other thread you fucking coward.

The most cowardly thing I've seen on this site is your direct abuse of a defenseless woman, wishing her to get raped, physically brutalized and ultimately killed.

Only a fucking coward would go there.

Pussy ass bitch... STFU

"1"

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »
i think the opposite. he looked like a cry baby jumping up saying he tapped..he tapped. sonnen is a good fighter not a great fighter and gave anderson a beating. i think its a matter of time before silva gets beaten
irongearco.com

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
How about you threaten her life again like you did in the other thread you fucking coward.

The most cowardly thing I've seen on this site is your direct abuse of a defenseless woman, wishing her to get raped, physically brutalized and ultimately killed.

Pussy ass bitch... STFU

"1"

He is a truly disgusting person.
Trans Milkshake.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 10:22:08 PM »
  The beggining of the 5th round in the Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen fight. Anderson had lost on the score, meaning that he had to finish Sonnen to win. Both his eyes were closed from the brutal gound-and-pound he took on the preceding 4 rounds. The entire audience cheering for Sonnen and yelling "USA! USA!"

Anderson's situation was desperate and yet at the beggining of the 5th round he clapped and cheered himself on to the boos of the audience. Both his eyes were closed and his odds of winning the fight were almost zero, and yet he refused to give up and clapped for himself and cheered on. Just absurd will power and strength of character. Unbelieavable, you know? I will never forget that scene, and it will be with me until the day I die. Anderson showed the heart of a champion that day like I never saw before.

Even though Anderson is a striker, and even though I prefer strikers over ground fighters, I am not a fan of his. There is something about his Muay Thai that is unappealing to me. Maybe because it is so similar to Jon Jones', and I hate Jon Jones so much. However, even though I am not a fan of Anderson Silva the fighter, I became a huge fan of Anderson Silva, the man. You want an alpha male to admire? His name is Anderson Silva. When he got that submission with 1:50 seconds of the 5th round left, on pure instinct as he could barely see, even the American audience who was booing him stood on their feet to aplaud him......

Anderson Silva is inhuman.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The most impressive thing I have ever seen how you fuck a gorilla without it breaking you in half.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 10:34:25 PM »
Not the most impressive but definitely
top 5 right here.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 10:34:58 PM »
SMM is it true that he wanted a submission for that fight because all of the shit Chael talked about the Nog brothers and Brazil. He wore a gi during his walk out. Bye the way have you seen this clip?

In the documentary "Like Water" Anderson says to Big Nog "I'm going to submit him" and Nog says "You're going to knock him out" and Anderson repeats "I'm going to submit him".

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 10:38:37 PM »
then again you were also impressed by a fake alien abduction video shot on a shaky VHS camera lololol

i don't think it takes much to impress someone as stupid as you.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 10:41:24 PM »
  The beggining of the 5th round in the Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen fight. Anderson had lost on the score, meaning that he had to finish Sonnen to win. Both his eyes were closed from the brutal gound-and-pound he took on the preceding 4 rounds. The entire audience cheering for Sonnen and yelling "USA! USA!"

Anderson's situation was desperate and yet at the beggining of the 5th round he clapped and cheered himself on to the boos of the audience. Both his eyes were closed and his odds of winning the fight were almost zero, and yet he refused to give up and clapped for himself and cheered on. Just absurd will power and strength of character. Unbelieavable, you know? I will never forget that scene, and it will be with me until the day I die. Anderson showed the heart of a champion that day like I never saw before.

Even though Anderson is a striker, and even though I prefer strikers over ground fighters, I am not a fan of his. There is something about his Muay Thai that is unappealing to me. Maybe because it is so similar to Jon Jones', and I hate Jon Jones so much. However, even though I am not a fan of Anderson Silva the fighter, I became a huge fan of Anderson Silva, the man. You want an alpha male to admire? His name is Anderson Silva. When he got that submission with 1:50 seconds of the 5th round left, on pure instinct as he could barely see, even the American audience who was booing him stood on their feet to aplaud him......

Anderson Silva is inhuman.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just curious why you hate Jones. The guy has fought tough competition
and finishes fights.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
 A f.aggot and a woman agreeing with each other. Why am I not surprised? Is she your fag hag, or does she stick dildos up your ass while your "husband" watches? Stop stalking me, fa.ggot. Go fuck yourself. I have no respect for a "man" such as yourself who takes it up the ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Pedro
how do you
feel about
gays in
MMA

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 06:45:48 AM »
Just curious why you hate Jones. The guy has fought tough competition
and finishes fights.

I hate him because he is extremely arrogant and condescending towards his opponents, and I think he is overrated because he is superior in both reach and muscularity to all his opponents. He is clearly 230 lbs or more on fight day, all of that muscle. Look at his fight with Shogun. He towered head and shoulders above Shogun and he had a lot more muscle and less fat. Look at the width of his delts, his pecs and the muscle on his arms and then compare it to Shogun's. You'll see Jones has a lot more muscle and less fat than his opponents. He is simply physically superior.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 09:20:46 AM »
  I hate him because he is extremely arrogant and condescending towards his opponents,

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just like
looking in
the mirror
isn't it
PEDRO

newmom

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 04:13:54 PM »

Pussy ass bitch... STFU

"1"

he's a fucking pussy plain and simple. You'd have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall. Thank you for manning up...Appreciate it

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 05:33:00 AM »
he's a fucking pussy plain and simple. You'd have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall. Thank you for manning up...Appreciate it

STFU, deer killer. It makes you feel good when you kill a deer in cold blood for sport?

And you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Your posts reveal that. Don't call anyone stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 05:57:07 AM »
Both of these fights had me shouting like a kid, absolutely brilliant.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
Both of these fights had me shouting like a kid, absolutely brilliant.

Just Watched these

1- That was insane, I didn't even realise he had a triangle on until the guy dropped to the ground - I was thinking the dude was going to slam the guy on his back hard, but instead he got choked out

2- That was a fast armbar, one minute copping a ground & pounding and next thing flipped the guy over & tapped him out
Both Great finishes
V

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 01:23:24 PM »
 I hate him because he is extremely arrogant and condescending towards his opponents, and I think he is overrated because he is superior in both reach and muscularity to all his opponents. He is clearly 230 lbs or more on fight day, all of that muscle. Look at his fight with Shogun. He towered head and shoulders above Shogun and he had a lot more muscle and less fat. Look at the width of his delts, his pecs and the muscle on his arms and then compare it to Shogun's. You'll see Jones has a lot more muscle and less fat than his opponents. He is simply physically superior.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So he weighs in at 205 a day before the fight.  And, on weigh in, his bodyfats probably super low..  say 7-8% tops.  Then, the very next day, he's 230 with "all of it muscle"?

Please dude.  He's not 230 the day of the fight.  And if he is, it's not all muscle.  It's water and glycogen (carb up).

Stop the insanity already.  He'll be beat someday.  Relax.  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 09:57:08 PM »
So he weighs in at 205 a day before the fight.  And, on weigh in, his bodyfats probably super low..  say 7-8% tops.  Then, the very next day, he's 230 with "all of it muscle"?

Please dude.  He's not 230 the day of the fight.  And if he is, it's not all muscle.  It's water and glycogen (carb up).

Stop the insanity already.  He'll be beat someday.  Relax.  

Yes, all water and glycogen...and guess what? That counts as lean body mass. Glycogen and water are not fat. A bodybuilder who is 4% bodyfat onstage but with full muscles from carbing up the couple days before is not lean? Of course he is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »

Pedro why
did yu not
answer my question