Author Topic: The Most Impressive Thing I Have Ever Seen In MMA  (Read 11534 times)

suckmymuscle

The Most Impressive Thing I Have Ever Seen In MMA
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
  The beggining of the 5th round in the Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen fight. Anderson had lost on the score, meaning that he had to finish Sonnen to win. Both his eyes were closed from the brutal gound-and-pound he took on the preceding 4 rounds. The entire audience cheering for Sonnen and yelling "USA! USA!"

Anderson's situation was desperate and yet at the beggining of the 5th round he clapped and cheered himself on to the boos of the audience. Both his eyes were closed and his odds of winning the fight were almost zero, and yet he refused to give up and clapped for himself and cheered on. Just absurd will power and strength of character. Unbelieavable, you know? I will never forget that scene, and it will be with me until the day I die. Anderson showed the heart of a champion that day like I never saw before.

Even though Anderson is a striker, and even though I prefer strikers over ground fighters, I am not a fan of his. There is something about his Muay Thai that is unappealing to me. Maybe because it is so similar to Jon Jones', and I hate Jon Jones so much. However, even though I am not a fan of Anderson Silva the fighter, I became a huge fan of Anderson Silva, the man. You want an alpha male to admire? His name is Anderson Silva. When he got that submission with 1:50 seconds of the 5th round left, on pure instinct as he could barely see, even the American audience who was booing him stood on their feet to aplaud him......

Anderson Silva is inhuman.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: The Most Impressive Thing I Have Ever Seen In MMA
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »
SMM is it true that he wanted a submission for that fight because all of the shit Chael talked about the Nog brothers and Brazil. He wore a gi during his walk out. Bye the way have you seen this clip?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »

kill yourself.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 04:26:37 PM »
Meh, not half as impressive as snapping a german shepards neck in half.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 04:29:54 PM »
SMM is it true that he wanted a submission for that fight because all of the shit Chael talked about the Nog brothers and Brazil. He wore a gi during his walk out. Bye the way have you seen this clip?

I don't believe that. Maybe he prefered finishing it with a submission, but I think he was glad to win by any means since his situation was desperate. If you are saying that he deliberately took a beating for 4 rounds just to submit Sonnen at the end of the 5th round on purpose, I disagree with you. If he wanted to avenge the things Sonnen said about the Nogueira brothers, he would have done it in the first round to be more dramatic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 04:30:18 PM »
GAYER THAT FUCKING MMA

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »
  I don't believe that. Maybe he prefered finishing it with a submission, but I think he was glad to win by any means since his situation was desperate. If you are saying that he deliberately took a beating for 4 rounds just to submit Sonnen at the end of the 5th round on purpose, I disagree with you. If he wanted to avenge the things Sonnen said about the Nogueira brothers, he would have done it in the first round to be more dramatic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ya I don't think so either man. Just word on the street. I actually wanted to see Sonnen win that. Sometimes Anderson annoys me a bit when he toys around with guys so much. I couldn't believe my eyes when he slapped that triangle on at the end. I thought it was a bad joke.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 04:51:03 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »
Sucky almost as impressive as this  8)

newmom

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 04:55:51 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 04:59:17 PM »
  Tribute to the spider...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 05:01:16 PM »
hes not inhuman

hes just a scary guy afraid to go up to lhw where he belongs. Im brazilian btw. and I donīt like him

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 05:05:20 PM »
Sucky almost as impressive as this  8)

He was more or less a rookie back then and even Achilles lost a battle in his life...

What about GSP getting humiliated by Matt Hughes in the beggining of his career?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 05:23:56 PM »
. Both his eyes were closed from the brutal gound-and-pound

. Both his eyes were closed and his odds of winning the fight were almost zero,

on pure instinct as he could barely see,
::) ::)

STFU bitch

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »
l

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 06:28:31 PM »
Sonnen shouldn't be rated so highly. I think Sherdog has him second in the world.

He hasn't beaten any tier 1 guys. His record is 27-11 Lost to Jeremy Horn 3 times. Lost to Griffin.

Most overrated fighter ever. But put on a show against the champ with the testosterone levels of a bull shark.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »

newmom

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 07:01:11 PM »
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Where's your black boyfriend tonight? Fucking some other loudmouth uneducated white douchebag?

newmom

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
Where's your black boyfriend tonight? Fucking some other loudmouth uneducated white douchebag?

refrain from talking about your mom you limp wristed gimp..may 27th, downtown boston big mouth..meet you post half marathon run

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
refrain from talking about your mom you limp wristed gimp..may 27th, downtown boston big mouth..meet you post half marathon run
You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a fuck.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »

STFU bitch

Wow, you are really dumb. I meant during the fight. So he got his eyes stitched up after the fight and he could open them again. What does that prove, idiot?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 07:11:59 PM »
This Impressed me - Pat barry hits Hard! and Congo , wow man, tough dude! all the way!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 07:13:22 PM »
x2

"1"

A f.aggot and a woman agreeing with each other. Why am I not surprised? Is she your fag hag, or does she stick dildos up your ass while your "husband" watches? Stop stalking me, fa.ggot. Go fuck yourself. I have no respect for a "man" such as yourself who takes it up the ass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
  Wow, you are really dumb. I meant during the fight. So he got his eyes stitched up after the fight and he could open them again. What does that prove, idiot?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Never been in a fight have you.

eyes stitched up lololol
Trans Milkshake.