Author Topic: Do you hit on girls at the gym?  (Read 10056 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Do you hit on girls at the gym?
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Do you hit on girls at the gym?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!

what bible?

holy bible?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »
I can't answer this.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
What you've always done: steal anonymous panties from the laundremat and beat off in a parked car.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
 ;D cool av...
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 02:33:29 PM »
when you see a super hot girl, you should do the opposite....

act really focused on what youre doing.
go out of your way to NOT open the door for her.
be too intense, too involved, too 'all about you'.

She'll wonder why youre so special that you didn't make flirty eyes at her like every other swinging dick in the gym.

THAT is how you win them, to be honest.  Don't put her on that pedestal.  When you do hit on her finally, come at her with chat about something relevant to the room, then 'let's get outta here'.  She'll be the one feeling stupid about refusing, even if reluctant.  Act confused if she declines.  Like you were the one doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 02:38:42 PM »

She'll wonder why youre so special that you didn't make flirty eyes at her like every other swinging dick in the gym.

THAT is how you win them, to be honest.  Don't put her on that pedestal.  When you do hit on her finally, come at her with chat about something relevant to the room, then 'let's get outta here'.  She'll be the one feeling stupid about refusing, even if reluctant.  Act confused if she declines.  Like you were the one doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping.

apply85 school of seduction  :D ;D
Boundary Breaker

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »
I met my first wife in the gym :-\

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
What you've always done: steal anonymous panties from the laundremat and beat off in a parked car.

You've been getting away with it for years, but sooner or later they will catch you....be careful.....we here at GetBig worry about you.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
I pulled my wife from the gym.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »

What do I do?!!

True story: this time last year I finally approached a chick in the gym ( super hot) seen her on and off for the previous 14 months.

Got some advice from Quickerblade, talked to the girl on Monday at gym, got her # called her that night, we went out Wed then kissed at my place a/f date. Went to movie on Friday then went back to my place to have sex. We hung out on and off for the next 6 months and turns out she was married but separated the entire time.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »

Coach how many times you been married?

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »
advice from my single days:

Be nice to every (young) girl in the gym, no matter if they're ugly, hot, fat, skinny, etc... (let's say its a girl u see at the gym all the time, or a girl at the front desk...not just random girls)...All you gotta do is say "hey, how are you doing today?" smile, walk away, go about your business at the gym.  Do the same as you leave. no chit chat, no small talk, no nothing.  After a while they all see that you're a good guy, and wonder why you don't talk to them more.  Now, I know many of you are going to say "chicks don't want "good guys," but chicks at the gym are often times the ones that have been played, so a nice guy who seems disinterested is more appealing than an asshole who seems disinterested.  But beware the one "hot" girl in every gym who has been passed around like a joint.  They;ll fuck your brains out and then slash your tires.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »
She must hate your fuckin guts.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:17 PM »
advice from my single days:

Be nice to every (young) girl in the gym, no matter if they're ugly, hot, fat, skinny, etc... (let's say its a girl u see at the gym all the time, or a girl at the front desk...not just random girls)...All you gotta do is say "hey, how are you doing today?" smile, walk away, go about your business at the gym.  Do the same as you leave. no chit chat, no small talk, no nothing.  After a while they all see that you're a good guy, and wonder why you don't talk to them more.  Now, I know many of you are going to say "chicks don't want "good guys," but chicks at the gym are often times the ones that have been played, so a nice guy who seems disinterested is more appealing than an asshole who seems disinterested.  But beware the one "hot" girl in every gym who has been passed around like a joint.  They;ll fuck your brains out and then slash your tires.

Good post and username.

I approve.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 03:33:43 PM »
its always best to treat everyone good. but it is not smart to make close friends, it can be a bad idea because other people not in the know tend to talk bad about other people deseuading you from your kindness that can reap much benefit to your life and others
A

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »

100% spot on, although if you don't do this naturally I can't see being able to 'act' it...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »
Follow her to her car....sneak up behind her and use this technique.  100% success..quick easy date

I

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

this is bad advice.

you cannot unilaterally be a dick to every single woman, it works less and less effectively the older you get. it's also subjective and the women have to show interest in you first.

many women are there at the gym for the same reasons as anyone else and they are focused on lifting. if the woman doesn't first notice you or pay attention to you, then being a dickhead to her is only going to drive her away. i would do the complete opposite of your advice here, it would be the perfect time to strike up a repertoire, before anyone starts lifting and you would seem pathetic for approaching the woman at that point. afterwards, once you know each other you can talk to her in between sets in a jovial manner and easily score at that point if you've got game.

most guys blow the "nice guy" approach though and just come off as sexually frustrated creepers with no spine. probably why everyone just chooses to be a dick to a girl and pray it works, though, it usually won't depending on the woman.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
" doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping."

lmao  ;D

ps. being a dick works every time

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »
To answer the question..no, but they sure hit on me a lot.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 04:02:18 PM »
this worked for me the only time i genuinely felt like i had to knew this girl:

i finished my workout, i went to her bicycle and told her "slow down i gotta tell you some" she did "look i come to the room to lift but i've seen you a couple times and i like your face looks when you smile, its sexy (it was), i'm XXX *kiss cheeks "i'm YYY" she replied. From there just regular talk nothing fancy, when does she come when do i come, how long have we both been into working out blablabla i told her i'm be having my meal right there (pointed to the bar across the street where i ate my chicken or steak sammich and my fruit juice) join me YYY it'll be fun, we'll know each other"
I went to the bar to eat and about 25mins latter she came i bough her a gatorade and we kept talk. Exchanged phones numbers and dated that same evening for a walk and dinner at Viena (good food, not expensive). Went to her place, sealed the deal and we dated for some months.

cliffs: Be genuine, if you are it'll work. If it doesn't who cares? but it will. It did for me and i'm was skinny, pale, 5,7" and dress cheap. I don't see why it wouldn't work for anyone else.
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 04:08:22 PM »
this worked for me the only time i genuinely felt like i had to knew this girl:

i finished my workout, i went to her bicycle and told her "slow down i gotta tell you some" she did "look i come to the room to lift but i've seen you a couple times and i like your face looks when you smile, its sexy (it was), i'm XXX *kiss cheeks "i'm YYY" she replied. From there just regular talk nothing fancy, when does she come when do i come, how long have we both been into working out blablabla i told her i'm be having my meal right there (pointed to the bar across the street where i ate my chicken or steak sammich and my fruit juice) join me YYY it'll be fun, we'll know each other"
I went to the bar to eat and about 25mins latter she came i bough her a gatorade and we kept talk. Exchanged phones numbers and dated that same evening for a walk and dinner at Viena (good food, not expensive). Went to her place, sealed the deal and we dated for some months.

cliffs: Be genuine, if you are it'll work. If it doesn't who cares? but it will. It did for me and i'm was skinny, pale, 5,7" and dress cheap. I don't see why it wouldn't work for anyone else.

at what point did you shit on her chest

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 04:10:53 PM »

at what point did you shit on her chest

i did shit on her, latter on the relationship, she did shit plenty after an all anal session. She blushed like a peach. I kissed her in the cheek and smiled at her. I'm not an ogre. Then i smeared some in her little perky tits. Dull i know, i was young.
Boundary Breaker

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
I don't, Its don't shit where you eat situation. now if a girl approaches me. wtf why not :D