Author Topic: How do YOU run ephedrine?  (Read 7721 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: How do YOU run ephedrine?
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
that's insane!
I knocked on the door to bench 500 raw for a long time, then one day I said "fuck it" drank 2L of pop, took 200mg of ephedrine (exactly half a bottle) and took 1000 mg of caffeine (5 standard caffeine pills), I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, was shaking and it was a struggle to keep my food in, but after a few warm up sets I felt like I could lift a truck, broke through 500 that day.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »
I knocked on the door to bench 500 raw for a long time, then one day I said "fuck it" drank 2L of pop, took 200mg of ephedrine (exactly half a bottle) and took 1000 mg of caffeine (5 standard caffeine pills), I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, was shaking and it was a struggle to keep my food in, but after a few warm up sets I felt like I could lift a truck, broke through 500 that day.

It's amazing sometimes what abuse the human body can handle! Lol >:( ;D

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »
i tried ephedra a few days ago and i felt like my heart was gonna explode and shortly after i was white and struggling to finish workout. needless to say im saying fuck ephedra lol.. ive been lethargic every day since.. today its getting a little better, i think it was bp related why i have felt so shitty after taking it.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
i tried ephedra a few days ago and i felt like my heart was gonna explode and shortly after i was white and struggling to finish workout. needless to say im saying fuck ephedra lol.. ive been lethargic every day since.. today its getting a little better, i think it was bp related why i have felt so shitty after taking it.

Yea I hate the stuff but i'm getting use to it and actually had a good workout I think having lots of food with it helps slow the effects but then if you are using it for fat loss all the food wont help lol

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2012, 06:01:16 PM »
iunno if i'd recommend three times the amount or even any PWO. the vasoconstricting properties probably would cause your bp and hr to skyrocket during a workout, i know i took 25mg once and had a head-splitting headache after deadlifting. and i was staying pretty well hydrated.
LOL damn, that sucks...

Like the onetime said, I play with easily around 200mg ephedrine daily... It all comes down to everyone having different drug tolerances / reactions