Author Topic: Acetabolan III - any users out there?  (Read 4827 times)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
Acetabolan III - any users out there?
« on: October 23, 2005, 08:04:50 PM »
Thoughts?  Like or dislike?

Thanks.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Acetabolan III - any users out there?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 08:35:10 PM »
Thoughts?  Like or dislike?

Thanks.

oh god, people are still using Acetabolan.

It's just ZMA, nothing special.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 08:46:02 PM »
oh god, people are still using Acetabolan.

It's just ZMA, nothing special.

Cool, a friend of mine who owns a GNC gave me an entire case for free....was wondering if I should dump it or not.  Thanks.

Tubbs

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigger!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 10:05:27 AM »
Cool, a friend of mine who owns a GNC gave me an entire case for free....was wondering if I should dump it or not.  Thanks.
Take it before going to bed, it won't do you any harm...I've tried ZMA a long time ago and never saw any improvement in recovery or whatever; another overrated supp IMO.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 01:44:08 PM »
If you have a case, send me some and I'll let you know if it works.  :)

its not going to hurt, but I pity the fool who pays money for this product. I still remember when Muscletech was trying to use this to compete with prohormones like 1-AD, etc.  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 05:03:08 PM »
If you have a case, send me some and I'll let you know if it works.  :)

its not going to hurt, but I pity the fool who pays money for this product. I still remember when Muscletech was trying to use this to compete with prohormones like 1-AD, etc.  ::)

They tried to compete with their product Nortesten.  I wonder why they never got into the prohormone wars and grey area supplements.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Most GNC franchisees are retards who think that because they know about supplements, they know about business.  Wrong.  Dead wrong. 

Looks like your friend is no different if he's giving away a case of Acetabolan III.

Take a pill dude - my friend doesn't claim to be an expert on sups unlike some douchebags on this site - owning a GNC is one of a dozen businesses he owns.  He ordered too much of the stuff, it's not selling, so he offered me the case, I didn't ask any questions.   

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 10:03:39 AM »
They tried to compete with their product Nortesten.  I wonder why they never got into the prohormone wars and grey area supplements.

Ahhh yes, I remember that now, I knew there was something else they had. That and Anabolin(?) too I thought. All I remember about those were that they were the most underdosed pro-hormones on the market. I think Nortesten had something like 37.5mg of 19-nor per cap.  ::)

Phoenix - make with the free bottles!!  ;D