Author Topic: Full Prometheus Trailer  (Read 16664 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Full Prometheus Trailer
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 10:04:13 PM »
I agree, A77. That is the one thing that scares me too. You'll never find a more disappointed Lost fan than me. :-[

I love that David 8 states that he can "carry out directives that humans may find distressing... or unethical." ;)

Get ready for trouble. 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 10:06:59 PM »
The International Trailer for Prometheus.

There is supposed to be a second International Trailer coming early next week.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 12:35:11 AM »
The New Prometheus International Trailer. 8)

Prepare to be blown away. :o

No HD version available yet.  :-[ Probably a day or two away.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: New Bodybuilding Genetic Hierarchy: Abos>Blacks>Caucasions>Asians
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 10:50:36 AM »
I have a feeling Charlize Theron is an android.
A

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 09:02:52 PM »
Nah, I think Scott wants us to think that. ;)

She may end up becoming a creature though. Some sort of pre-Xenomorph.

Watch it again. She is clearly changing into something at the 2:27 mark. :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pre-face hugger? :o

Space Jockey hologram! 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 10:04:02 PM »
New featurette. :)

This is the one that came out a few days ago in Russian, but it is now out in English.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
It appears the new creatures ("pre-facehuggers" or some others) are tiny, almost 1/8 of an inch and seems they won't be parasitoids but most likely symbiotes.

Can't wait to see this movie, was always fascinated by the Space Jockey. This is supposedly a pre-production shot of a Space Jockey prop:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 02:52:51 PM »
This movie is looking better and better.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 10:12:05 PM »
This movie fucking  sucked

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »
This movie fucking  sucked
Really? What are your opinions.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 11:16:12 PM »
Really? What are your opinions.

All icing and no cake. Script was nonsensical, disjointed, junk. I had no idea what I watched when it was over.   I thought some scenes were beyond ridiculous, (the abdominal incision scene in particular.  Another synthetic ripped apart, (yawn). What a shame.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2012, 07:00:35 AM »
  Ridley Scott is directing, so it can't be too bad. I hope.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 07:39:39 AM »
Ebert likes it.

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120606/REVIEWS/120609989/1001/reviews

Edit: Saw it last night, and it was interesting although not outstanding. Some of the best visual effects I've seen in quite some time. The movie didn't feel like it was three hours long.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 09:32:10 PM »
How the failed Dune movie you never saw gave birth to Prometheus

http://blastr.com/2012/06/watch-the-premiere-episod.php

Hosted by Andrea Feczko, BlastrTV will stream to you here, as well as on Syfy's XBox Live app and on the Blastr mobile and tablet apps. This first episode tells the crazy, almost unbelievable story of how if it weren't for Alejandro Jodorowsky's insane attempt to make a feature film based on Frank Herbert's Dune in the 1970s we wouldn't have the Alien franchise ... or Prometheus.

As you'll see, it's a rather twisty tale

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
Watched it in 3D the other day!
Awesome movie and well worth watching in 3D!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
Could have been a bit more polished all around but still entertaining.
T

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
Loved the movie. Wasn't at all hard to follow. The script wasn't perfect, not close even, but the movie was solid from beginning to end.

The movie made sense but it doesn't spoon feed you every little thing and hold your hand. Everything was there for you to see or hear, I admit some parts could be a bit thin or you could miss a detail if you weren't paying close attention, at least in my opinion. A lot of open ended questions and such but I think I would have been less satisfied if all questions were answered.

Really, again, in my opinion, the microcosm was David, his "thoughts and relationship with Weyland and the humans. I mean, just watch David...what he says, his tone, his questions and especially his body language. A lot of what the movie is about is through David....our creation.

There was apparently 30min of footage left on the cutting room floor that may be in the Blu-Ray release, when I left the theater I thought to myself that it could have been fleshed out in more places.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »
Loved the movie. Wasn't at all hard to follow. The script wasn't perfect, not close even, but the movie was solid from beginning to end.

The movie made sense but it doesn't spoon feed you every little thing and hold your hand. Everything was there for you to see or hear, I admit some parts could be a bit thin or you could miss a detail if you weren't paying close attention, at least in my opinion. A lot of open ended questions and such but I think I would have been less satisfied if all questions were answered.

Really, again, in my opinion, the microcosm was David, his "thoughts and relationship with Weyland and the humans. I mean, just watch David...what he says, his tone, his questions and especially his body language. A lot of what the movie is about is through David....our creation.

There was apparently 30min of footage left on the cutting room floor that may be in the Blu-Ray release, when I left the theater I thought to myself that it could have been fleshed out in more places.
Nice review. Thanks.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »

PROMETHEUS: New Viral Video Recruits Fans For The San Diego Comic-Con

A new viral site called ProjectPrometheus.com has launched and takes fans to a "Careers" page featuring three new viral videos from Weyland Corporation employees. Only the video below (featuring Jamie Rossi, a "nanotechnologist") is currently available, although the next two are sure to follow soon after. However, the most interesting part is that fact that the end of the video reveals the URL, ProjectPrometheus.com/SDCC. There's nothing there just yet, but as any self respecting comic book fan should know, "SDCC" stands for the San Diego Comic Con (taking place next month). Looks like the story of Prometheus is far from over...

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 10:28:46 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=64921

Fox Confirm Plans For A PROMETHEUS Sequel Set To Be Released In 2014 Or 2015

In a piece about which of the summer blockbusters released this year look set to get a sequel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that 20th Century Fox and Ridley Scott are moving ahead with a follow-up to Prometheus. With a budget of $130 million and a worldwide box office gross of $303 million, there's no reason for the studio not to continue the franchise. Both Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace are signed up to return, although it's unclear whether or not the films co-writer Damon Lindelof will be able to return due to other commitments. "Ridley is incredibly excited about the movie, but we have to get it right. We can't rush it," Fox president of production Emma Watts, told the site. Apparently, the Prometheus sequel will be released in 2014 or 2015.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 11:05:15 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/horrorrelatednews/news/?a=66464

Alternate, More Disturbing Make Up Designs Have Been Released For Prometheus, This Year's "Prequel" To The 1979 Film, Alien

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 11:21:09 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=66988

PROMETHEUS: 10 Minutes Of Deleted Scenes

The French DVD version of Ridley Scott's Prometheus has an additional ten minutes of footage that the rest of the world did not see, now here's your chance to view it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »
I remember reading that Prometheus would have an extra 24 minutes of deleted scenes but they cut it down to something like 13-14 minutes. Maybe the French version will get all these scenes.
Really interested to see the extended opening sacrificial scene and the "dialogue" scene with the Engineer and David.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2012, 02:37:12 PM »
bladerunner - theatrical release sucked

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2012, 10:29:17 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=67431

Preview Of PROMETHEUS Deleted Scene: The Engineer Speaks!

For the theatrical cut David (Michael Fassbender) tries to communicate with The Engineer, and as we wait for a reply, the enormous human-like alien gently taps the android on the head. Okay, seems like it'll be a nice chat, and then he rips David's freaking head off in an abrupt and vicious manner. In that version the audience is left with more questions, not truly knowing if David's message was understood or not by the Engineer. But the version below solves that mystery as for the first time you will hear the Engineer speak. Speak I say!