Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52864 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

Just fuck off to your (imaginary) website gimmick, you have about 50 good posts out of 15000. ::)

I destroy your physique, pm me your pic and i'll pm you mine. I predict tears from you.

you cant even go on local stage ,, destroy my physiqe lol you fellas are funny sometime,, first get to win a local show ,, then see if you have a chance in winning regional ,, the maybe you get pro card and be able to go on stage with me ,, and im prime not some garbage 2000 balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Serious question

What will the exclusive approved member only gh15 board/forum bring?

Advice on hormones and brands?

Will it be like PM with "sponsors", or advertorials by god and senior elfs?

I'm really asking. This gh15 account has shared a lot and been very eye opening at times, what else is left? To cash in?

the gh15 acount is one person ,, always been ,, but you dont need to read gh15... as you said ...no likey lol

i said it before and ill say it again ,,

im the most importent fella in history of bodybuild cult ,, no one w more importent than me

you talk here about HISTORY

you will see when website and forum come up what it means to be the top

content ,, no one can bring fellas the way i do to a site,, and no one can supply the hands on information the way i do to a site,, thisi s something that  make winners

look how i drove few gimicks nuts in matter of minutes,, you have them climbing on walls lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
you cant even go on local stage ,, destroy my physiqe lol you fellas are funny sometime,, first get to win a local show ,, then see if you have a chance in winning regional ,, the maybe you get pro card and be able to go on stage with me ,, and im prime not some garbage 2000 balonie

gh15 approved

No reason to bodybuild, no money, don't reward elite physiques.

Keep running away pussy, you scared.

You have zero genetics.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
lesson learned!

the invinsiblity of someone in my status....is so large that nothing i say can ruin it ,, it is lesson in psycology ,,

i am that importent in bodybuilding circles ....that i can say right now poop too dee loop and it wil be seen as gospel

does it make some mad? ofcourse but ! it doesnt change the fact i am god of hormones,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
No reason to bodybuild, no money, don't reward elite physiques.

Keep running away pussy, you scared.

You have zero genetics.

offours ethere is money ,, i made tons of money ,, sagi made very good money from fitness modeling,, there is money in bodybuilding and in fitness,, you just need to know the bible! this is why i came here....and the few gimicks who were bought by danta and his powders can not stop this train and it kills them from the inside,,

i cant lose dont you get it lol notice my ability ,, im talented beyond belif

its a win

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
lesson learned!

the invinsiblity of someone in my status....is so large that nothing i say can ruin it ,, it is lesson in psycology ,,

i am that importent in bodybuilding circles ....that i can say right now poop too dee loop and it wil be seen as gospel

does it make some mad? ofcourse but ! it doesnt change the fact i am god of hormones,,

gh15 approved

It is an interesting exercise in psychology.

The gh15 account plays on the insecurity's of the most insecure bunch of people on earth, bodybuilders.

The account told them what they wanted and you could say anything now, what a bunch of fuck ups lol.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

It is an interesting exercise in psychology.

The gh15 account plays on the insecurity's of the most insecure bunch of people on earth, bodybuilders.

The account told them what they wanted and you could say anything now, what a bunch of fuck ups lol.

you ae a bored kid in lol ,, gh15 is one fella ,, one single fella ,, ask my elfs to invite you tonight to the meeting they haev ,, they have it either tonight or wed...ask them ,, you will get one on one with me and finaly will realize it and then i promise you your colors will change and fast

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
he's a horrible fucking spastic nut case. He effected my real life. Blabbed my personal information. Called my gym, bothered my ex that competes. Tried to blame my brother who lives in San Diego for his windshield getting shot at.

2 years ago i was on his board. He allowed 2 members post horrible things about my daughter. He then kept creating facebook accounts to harrass me and stalk my friends list.

rain drops keep falling on my head...lala

i told you before i do not put all postings out ,, there is a lot of trouble coming his way it is been followed for long time,, stay away from him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
alex you are geting it in real life,, its a promise from gh15 personaly ,, this time! its the wrong tree you climbed on,,other will go down too ,, you can save yourself if acepted elf offer,, i rpomise you ..you will in court testifying and then serve time 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
you wnt more kidos? let me know it can come i haev million pms ,, every one who is anything write to gh15 ,, fellas know when mother teresa is in town ,, they know it well

i sugest suppliers of the scambag kind to take notice

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Thanks for the heads up.

I think you are 100% correct about all the new guys. I have been trying to clean it up a bit, but I'm a little irritated with the way things are going and can only do so much.

There are many agendas and scammers pushing things on this board and i don't like it one bit. Ron lets us do as we wish on the steroid board and i have been thinking about cleaning it up with all the nonsense that has been going on lately. I hate the supplement industry as much as you do and i think guys like Herris and Norton deserve everything coming to them.

All of our good old vets don't post anymore because of all these new guys and their agendas. I never cared for Alex23 and he's nothing but trouble IMO.

Thanks for contacting me and i look forward to seeing your new board. I like having you around on getbig and i will NEVER sensor anything you post on my board. I have respect for people who are leaders and you are the best leader this board has ever had.

Take care.

8)

hthis is a mod pm i showed before....decent fella ,, this was communication with him ...and his REAL OPINION of the matters,, you all know him he is decent

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
the gh15 acount is one person ,, always been ,, but you dont need to read gh15... as you said ...no likey lol

i said it before and ill say it again ,,

im the most importent fella in history of bodybuild cult ,, no one w more importent than me

you talk here about HISTORY

you will see when website and forum come up what it means to be the top

content ,, no one can bring fellas the way i do to a site,, and no one can supply the hands on information the way i do to a site,, thisi s something that  make winners

look how i drove few gimicks nuts in matter of minutes,, you have them climbing on walls lol

gh15 approved

What I don't likey is this rambling argumentative back n forth about nothing

What you do best is threads like bbing for the poor, pm answers, etc ala god of hormones. Iran, israel, what so and so's pussy smells like, what the weather is in pluto is inconsequential, IMO

Do a thread on "ironage phase bbing for the poor effort thing", and stop this bullshit.

And tell us O'hearns stack

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
as you can see this time you have a problem on your hands,, you are talking about the main bodybuild cult god of hormones,, not elfs not balonie ,, you talk about me! and i dont play around

million gimick can come it wont help ,, i haev on a daily basis every single day 50-60 emails/pms with private information on individuals ,, every single day ,,this is no gimick lala land and no balonie,, this is hard truth facts!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Fat Alex = gh15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Fat Alex = gh15

see a kid,, he demonstaret it here lol  i told you the gimciks are very young

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
you ae a bored kid in lol ,, gh15 is one fella ,, one single fella ,, ask my elfs to invite you tonight to the meeting they haev ,, they have it either tonight or wed...ask them ,, you will get one on one with me and finaly will realize it and then i promise you your colors will change and fast

gh15 approved

What continent is this meeting on. ???

Elfs are worldwide bro.

:D
Trans Milkshake.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Really people.

Alex = gh15
gh15 = Alex

Figo

• Getbig V
Fat Alex = gh15

Why? How is this known?

Gh15 believe in permabulking?

Jaime

• Getbig V
Really people.

Alex = gh15
gh15 = Alex

Well they are both irritating retards.

That account has had so many users it's hard to keep track.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
What I don't likey is this rambling argumentative back n forth about nothing

What you do best is threads like bbing for the poor, pm answers, etc ala god of hormones. Iran, israel, what so and so's pussy smells like, what the weather is in pluto is inconsequential, IMO

Do a thread on "ironage phase bbing for the poor effort thing", and stop this bullshit.

And tell us O'hearns stack

see ther eis a problem,, i will not be the old gh15 until filt is geting rid off,, on my forum i will but my forum will make sure everything is ticking right ,,

you say you want this you want that ,,

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME SINCE I CONSIDER YOU NOT A GIMICK FIGO,,

this is importanto

most bodybuilder are selfish animals ,, they dont care for nothing..they car eabout their ass and nothing but theri ass and what sevres them right...you prove it here with your comments,, they car about THEM THEMSELVS NOT GEEINTG FUCKED! they only care when they themslves getting fucked ,,  they care about drug information and gh15 hands on and this is only thing they intrested in ....

but on the other hand...i am god of hormones ,, i have many fellas who bodybuild who complain on daily basis about getting fucked,, and im their god too,,

i am beyond big ,, i am huge ,, i can nto leave anyone behind and no one wil be left behind,,

this! is why you see what happens,, i first bring end to scammers or minimize it to absolitiums minimum and then! we shall see if you get the old gh15 back ,, until then its a mix

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
gh15 website will never exist.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

Well they are both irritating retards.

That account has had so many users it's hard to keep track.

show how young you are...show how new you are to getbig,, show how much you read the bible,, gh15 was alwyas and wil alwyas be one singlre fella,, notice no one of the true vet say otherwize,, ask van b ask disgusted well they kind of left...but ask the ones who know what they talk about ,, no one would already be here cutting my head...he knows throgh flinston and throuhg other means....that gh15 is one fella,, same for many others,, only thing you wil hear in this tread are gimicks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

you want ot bet ? i feel bad to take money from poor but...i wil bet you ,, not only website but forum! and dating site,, and its sponsored by a very big clothing company and aspca inaddition to hgh providers i approve

you wil either eat your words or most likley wont be on getbig by then since you are temporary like many other before yo u....i am willing to even show you i am real here is the offer...i will show you im ione fella real legit talk to g101 he wil make sure you know this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

He already admitted that it's moving to April. Well, between the lines.

Figo

• Getbig V

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME SINCE I CONSIDER YOU NOT A GIMICK FIGO,,

You're right about that, I don't understand the need nor purpose for gimmicks, nor do I have the patience or inclination to run multiple accounts on a forum