Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52934 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Bottom line is he is strong, sorry if that pisses a lot of fat powerlifters off.

I figure powerlifters consider Ohearn as a "work", as in pro wrestling.  He's not talking legit weights.  Why bother.....

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
I figure powerlifters consider Ohearn as a "work", as in pro wrestling.  He's not talking legit weights.  Why bother.....

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

He has lifts from legit meets. lb 4 lb stronger than most powerlifters.
Trans Milkshake.

Heywood

• Getbig IV

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

He has lifts from legit meets. lb 4 lb stronger than most powerlifters.

Yes, and that's what I give him credit for.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Yes, and that's what I give him credit for.

Fair enough. Everyone is calling out the 800lb which i think is bullshit. But he is legit strong regardless.

Fake plates are real lame for anyone to use though.
Trans Milkshake.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't think so. If you read his early and I mean 2005, he was very confrontational. Always calling Onlyme a fat pig or that he was gonna fuck him in the ass lol. Until recently, he was never rattled much and didn't respond to the gimmicks. Now it's, I fuck your mom this and I fuck your mom that haha! I have read gh15  from the very first posting and never thought he was diff people. I never even noticed the slow transition from his good English to the unintelligible language know. It's always read the same for me
THere is definitly a change in his English  and style in some of his post, but who knows can be doing this to mess with us.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
He never pushed a single bunk source. The sources gh15 mentioned are actually very good sources.
::)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
He is right. There is something different going on with gh15 right now. I don't know if he is stressed about getting the website up and he can't take the pressure or what.
has nothing to do with this , ether some of the guys running the account got locked out or the account got hacked

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
All the way strong dude, but his face looks like it's made of plastic.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THats what plastic sx and botox will do to u.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

He's getting the cat face.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I've been lucky in my lifetime to see some of the most famous bodybuilders and power lifters train. Mike O'hearn is the real deal.
1.  Is mike natural?  Fuck no.  I don't know wut he takes but my guess is nearly year round low to moderate dosage but how do I know for sure.
2.  Guy never seems to miss a workout.
3.  He never ever lifts light.
4.  HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE STRONGEST BODYBUILDER I HAVE EVER SEEN TRAIN and when u take in account he is always low body fat and isn't walking around red, bloated like his head is about to pop he's IS the healthiest looking strongest that I can think of.
5.  I have seen Mike come in the gym after a busy day at ten O'clock at night and squat six n seven plates raw and not fall over after like he did some inhuman feet but rather rack the weights n then immediately laugh n joke like he just moved a broom stick.
6.  I've seen mike incline press 405 like its nothing. And that was after doing other chest exercises. He ain't screaming or psyching himself up he makes no big deal about it when he's done.
7.  i can see how those of u who have never seen him train in person believe somehow he's using fake plates. Mike would do that I he were using props in a phot shoot MAYBE or in a movie BUT never ever in a vid where he is demonstrating a lift or his strength. He doesn't need to do that. He is a freak of nature with drugs added I am sure.
8.  Mike fucked up his face a couple years ago getting plastic surgery.  He was such a handsome guy and getting older in the face but in no way needed PS.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've been lucky in my lifetime to see some of the most famous bodybuilders and power lifters train. Mike O'hearn is the real deal.
1.  Is mike natural?  Fuck no.  I don't know wut he takes but my guess is nearly year round low to moderate dosage but how do I know for sure.
2.  Guy never seems to miss a workout.
3.  He never ever lifts light.
4.  HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE STRONGEST BODYBUILDER I HAVE EVER SEEN TRAIN and when u take in account he is always low body fat and isn't walking around red, bloated like his head is about to pop he's IS the healthiest looking strongest that I can think of.
5.  I have seen Mike come in the gym after a busy day at ten O'clock at night and squat six n seven plates raw and not fall over after like he did some inhuman feet but rather rack the weights n then immediately laugh n joke like he just moved a broom stick.
6.  I've seen mike incline press 405 like its nothing. And that was after doing other chest exercises. He ain't screaming or psyching himself up he makes no big deal about it when he's done.
7.  i can see how those of u who have never seen him train in person believe somehow he's using fake plates. Mike would do that I he were using props in a phot shoot MAYBE or in a movie BUT never ever in a vid where he is demonstrating a lift or his strength. He doesn't need to do that. He is a freak of nature with drugs added I am sure.
8.  Mike fucked up his face a couple years ago getting plastic surgery.  He was such a handsome guy and getting older in the face but in no way needed PS.

hi mike

(could it be any more obvious)
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

hi mike

Not Mike he said fuck no not natural.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

hi mike

haha...good one.   ;)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Not Mike he said fuck no not natural.
I also said i fucked up my own face

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I also said i fucked up my own face
[/quoteOh I am sorry Mike. :D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Oh and fuck raw...I've never seen Mike wear a belt expect a couple of times dead lifting. Oh and did I mention front squats with 405?

seriously though...are you guys serious when you say he is using fake plates?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
mike is strong, no one is denying that...but to claim elite lifter numbers, raw lifters, is just silly.

we're not that stupid.

also, at 6'3 and 240 ish, mikes leverages aren't going to be that great.

anyone who knows anything about powerlifting knows that.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Oh and I fuck men raw...I've never worn seen Mike wear a belt expect a couple of times dead lifting in a west hollywood gay bar to hold my chaps up. Oh and did I mention front squats with Lyle Alzado? 405?

seriously though...are you guys serious when you say I am he is using retroviral drugsfake plates?
may as well fix it before someone else does!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
mike is strong, no one is denying that...but to claim elite lifter numbers, raw lifters, is just silly.

we're not that stupid.

Ok, maybe u r right.  I'm not sure what he...I mean... I am claiming.  Guess I'll have to reread this thread, but the fact that he is so dam tall is what has amazed me all of these years watching him lift the incredible poundages he does.  He should not be able to lift the things he does with such ease.  I mean his dam arms and legs are so long yet he has an incredible squat and incline.  For some reason I don't recall seeing him flat bench.  Probably does I just can't recall at the moment.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

we're not that stupid.

hate to be a post whore but wit does the part in bold mean exactly?  What is he claiming?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hate to be a post whore but wit does the part in bold mean exactly?  What is he claiming?

raw 800 squat at his height and weight...and not specifically training for powelifting...

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw VIDEO
« Reply #322 on: September 28, 2012, 07:49:45 PM »
most bodybuilders aren't even that fucking strong

ronnie coleman and platz were very strong in squats

but appart from them

who else
and your point?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
raw 800 squat at his height and weight...and not specifically training for powelifting...

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

Oh..ok..I just watched the video on the first page of this thread.  Did he..I mean I ....ever post the result?  DId he end up squatting the 800?  And is that video the source of people saying he is using fake plates?  you guys have no reason to believe me but I have seen mike as I said earlier squat seven plates each side and he probably could have been reading a book while doing it.  I don't care what you guys say about leverage or other body builder not even being that strong...how does that affect Mike's strength?

Not to drop names but I have seen Mike working inclines either with or right before or after Big Will, can't recall if they ever worked out together but this one day sticks in my mind because they were either working out together or using the bench nearly the same time (pretty sure not working out together). Big Will was so much bigger n bulky and shorter and should have been much stronger...Big will is getting yelled at getting motivation from his spotter (not Mike) as I recall and he's getting help pushing up 315, meanwhile big Mike pushing up 405 like it's candy...and he should not be able to do that with those long arms.

Oh...never mind...I just watched the benching vid too.  My posts r redundant...U can just see how strong he is in the vids..even tho they are fake plates...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Cat Man Face